My Pleasant Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Darling, darling, I love you," I heard myself whisper breathlessly. I fumbled for the light switch, turning on the overhead fixture that was shaped like a miniature wagon wheel, and then turning to my new husband again, I hugged him like a little girl. "I want to be yours, all yours, forever and ever."

My lips pressed hard against his, open and willing to take his tongue as it probed the depths of my unresisting mouth. Small moans of erotic stimulation gurgled from deep in my throat, and his touch seem godlike. We stood motionless as Arjun pulled his lips from hers and gazed momentarily into my eyes. He knew his young bride was ready, but I surprised him by how ready I was.

"Oh, please," I cried, my body trembling like a leaf in the wind. "Let's make love, Arjun." My words were those of a woman who hungered for sex and wild sex. Arjun could feel the taut nipples of my voluptuous breasts pulsating eagerly beneath the thin material of my blouse. The cool air and the excitement of honeymoon had kept them almost hard since we had been walking side by side, and his expert ministrations urged them on.

I felt my body tingle with excitement as I sank down onto the soft bed and lay gently back trembling, my legs slightly parted and waiting to be taken. And, in spite of my desire, I was somewhat afraid: it was all new to my and for all practical purposes, I felt like a virgin again. No man had ever touched my except my husband, but now the Suhag Raath seemed like only a dream. Everything was so unreal. I couldn't stop my brain from whirling around crazily, and each movement of arms and legs and bodies as the couple came together in a fiery embrace was slow motion, preplanned, unhindered by inhibition.

I felt my hubby's legs tangle in hers, pressing hard against my velvety thighs as his moist tongue pursued a course under my throat and down my bare chest to the voluptuous valley between my youthfully firm breasts, and I reveled in his touch. I felt him slip the straps of my velvet lacy bra over my shoulders and pull the small clothing away until suddenly my quivering erect nipples were free in the air, free to be touched and tantalized.

"Oooooooh, yes," I whispered. "That feels so good." The young wife spread my well-shaped thighs farther apart so that I could feel the fullness of his strong body pressing heavily against the wetness between my legs. I felt him grasp my wrist as he pulled my hand down to his throbbing erect penis, and I voluntarily stroked the incredibly massive muscle that was trying to free itself from the imprisonment of his clothing. I rubbed softly at first, then harder, hearing Arjun groan in appreciation. For a moment I stopped as he half rose and stripped my saree, and petticoat from my body.

Arjun halted long enough to look down in the bright light at the sleekly sensuous curves of the woman who lay beneath him. There was no flaw, no blemish. He could see the shadowy triangle of soft dark pubic hair beneath the white silk of the small panties I wore, and he tugged at them until I lifted my hips to ease their removal.

While he hurriedly undressed himself, I lay hypnotically back, watching, waiting as his straining cock sprang free from his underwear. It was as large as any I had ever imagined--even when I had been stroking it I had not thought it would be as large as this. A shiver of lewd anticipation rippled through me again as I thought of his erect cock's pleasure-giving thickness grinding around deep up inside my warm moist belly.

For a long moment, Arjun knelt about the young wife's trembling form, his breath coming in quick and excited gasps. Then he fell upon my, ravaging the softness of my naked flesh with passionate kisses, his massive cock pressed hard against the outside of my squirming thigh, its heated length searing into my tortured nerves. I writhed against him, trying to get him to change his position, but he was the leader, and ran his hand quickly down my sides and across the soft silken mound at the base of my helpless belly. I could feel his fingers grope for a moment, spreading the softness of my silken pubic hair, and then, finding the smooth fleshy slit between my legs, suddenly slip into place and begin gently massaging my already swollen clitoris.

"Oh, oh, oh," I gasped. Feeling more and more excited, I lifted my hips to meet his lewdly insinuating finger and increase the pressure against my womanhood.

"Put it in," I begged. "Please put it in."

Arjun responded by swiftly slipping his middle finger into my hungrily open vagina, and pushing deeply, expertly.

"Ooooooohhhhh," I sighed as he began to rotate it around up inside my warmly seeping passage in large circles, caressing the softly fleshy walls of my burning cunt with a maddening thoroughness I had never known before.

"Ooooooh, Arjun ..." I groaned through my tightly pressed lips.

"How do you like that?" he asked gently, knowing he was driving the new young bride out of my mind.

"Oh, yes, please, more!" I sighed, sucking in my breath from the excruciating pleasure he was giving me.

Arjun moved his finger back and forth inside my, like a small child walking with his fingers. I closed my eyes and pumped my aching loins upward again and again. My vaginal opening was tight as I was a virgin, but now it seemed to flower open farther and farther as his obscenely probing finger excited my to greater and greater heights . "Please," I murmured, tiny beads of sweat forming on my forehead. "Take me now, Arjun, please! I can't stand it any more!"

"Yes, now!" the masculine built hubby hissed, then guided his massive cock up between the young bride's widespread legs and against the tightly pleading opening of my desire-inflamed cunt. He probed for a moment, teasing the softly hair-lined lips and feeling the enticingly tender flesh beneath him open wider. "Oooooooh, ooooo!" I cried as I felt the bulbous head slip wetly inside my sexy vagina, worming slowly into my yearning passage and filling my with all the hardened male flesh I could stand. My lust-incited senses completely controlled my as my hubby thrust his pulsating cock deeper and deeper up into my spastically heaving belly. "Oh, more, more!" I cried aloud, kicking my legs open wider around his pistoning body to take him as deep as I could up between them.

Arjun was surprised at my energy, and my lust-abandoned moans excited him further. He stopped for a moment, his great shaft of blood-engorged flesh sunk inside my to the hilt, his sperm-filled balls brushing lightly against the softly rounded moons of my smooth buttocks. He watched as I thrashed my head from side to side, my mouth open, tears of wild, erotic pleasure in my eyes.

"Please, Arjun, please, give it to me!!"

And the lust-swollen member inside me began to stroke slowly in and out between my helplessly trembling thighs, a few inches only at first: Out for an inch or two then slipping wetly back inside again as Arjun took control of himself. He wanted this to last; he wanted his young wife to remember this for the rest of my life!

I groaned as I felt the maddening movement caressing the moistened walls of my fully dilated cunt. I lifted my trembling knees higher and my tensed buttocks strained up off the bed, my hungrily throbbing vagina reaching violently up for Arjun's long hot rod of flesh as it began to increase its maddening pitch. In perfect control, Arjun guided his massively straining cock, with perfect precision, lengthening each stroke a fraction of an inch more with each grinding thrust. The young newly married wife groaned beneath him and settled into the rhythm, meeting his driving pelvis with my own moistly contracting cunt, tormented beyond my wildest dreams.

My insides felt as though we were about to burst. With each stroke the brilliant strobe-like flashes in my mind intensified. I thrust upward, harder and harder, trying to fill myself completely with his licentiously pulsing hardness.

I dug my nails into his hard-driving buttocks, and my lover's hands grasped at my soft flesh, nearly pulling it from me. The pain of his strong grip heightened my torturous pleasure, and every inch of my body caught on fire with dancing electric shocks snaking their way at the speed of light through my helplessly writhing young body, throwing my into a nether world beyond the reality of the world outside, concentrating my entire being on the unbelievable sensations the man above my was giving me.

My buttocks began to tighten orgasmically, the muscles grasping at the monstrous cock driving into my and flexing desperately around it. My tiny anus puckered again and again, and I tried to hold back for a moment longer, making the seconds last. Even in my wild, untamed fury everything was slow motion ... each seemed like a minute... the muscles in my cock-filled belly were responding to the call of my clasping buttocks and tingling anus... I was almost there ... almost...

A great wave welled up inside me and the first convulsions started lazily, far down in the hidden depths of my quivering belly, and rolled downward like the sea with increasing power until it hit the bottom of my grinding pelvis at my cuntal opening, crashing against me just as Arjun's pelvic bone crushed into me. The next came faster, snapping like a whip.

"Aaaarrggggghhhhhh! Now! God, I'm cumming now, oh, oh, I'm cummmmmiiinnnnng! Aaaarrrrggghhhhh!!" I moaned out adulterously into the night air.

The twisting young woman jerked up again as my entire being seemed to snap again and again the violent waves of my orgasm crashed through my and I rebounded with them, jerking upward again and again. My orgasmic juices filled my desperately sucking vaginal passage, lubricating it more and more until the warm liquid sensation was too much for Arjun to bear. Unable to prolong the delicious sensation, he rose up, throwing his head in circles from side to side.

"Aaaaaaarrrrggghhhhhh!" he roared, like an animal about to attack, and the pressure in his heavily swinging balls burst as his white-hot cum erupted from his straining testicles and spurted from his cock-head deep up into my desperately flowering cunt.

I was still cumming when I felt his semen hotly filling my naked belly, adding more fuel to the already unbearable fires of my lust.

"Oh ... OOOOooohhh, God ... OOOOhhhhhh!" I cried out and my head rolled helplessly from side to side on the squeaking bed as Arjun fell on top of my completely spent, crushing my with his weight. My eyes were closed, but my attention was still focused on the furnace within my, still smoldering in the aftermath of my spent passions. My legs dropped limply as I felt Arjun's cock soften inside my, and then slip from my wetly satiated cunt with a satisfying plop. I lay still for a while, relishing the pleasure I had just experienced, on Arjun's heavy breathing as he still lay on top of me.

As my quick nap after the steamy fucking ended, I rolled over in the bed. My long, graceful arms reached out to hold my husband, but only found emptiness on his side of the bed. I opened my tired eyes and stared beside my only to find Arjun's side of the bed, empty now. I quickly glanced around the room and heard water running in the bathroom. I walked to the bathroom door to call him and remind about the dinner. Another wicked thought flashed in my mind as I found that the bathroom door was not locked.

I turned the doorknob to open the door noiselessly. Hot, moist air floated out of the bathroom as I stood there in the door way, looking at the moving form behind the frosted glass of the shower booth. I could see Arjun, moving around, a dark blotch of hair on his head and another at his groin. His pubic hair. I could feel myself tingle with excitement, thinking about it, looking at it. I moved quickly and took off my clothes. Reaching forward, I opened the shower curtain all at once, standing there naked in front of my husband. I looked at his naked body, taking in the sight of his semi-hard cock, the black pubic hair wet and clinging to his body. Arjun did not say a word, didn't shy away, and didn't cover himself. There was a look of shock and excitement on his face. His mouth hung open and he raised his eyebrows. He opened his mouth as if to say something, and then he looked at my, at my tits, and then at my pussy. I stared at his growing cock and licked my lips. I took the soap from his hands as I joined him in the shower booth. I lathered the soap over my hands, and then reached down and rubbed the soap on his cock. I wrapped my fingers around it, and I could feel it grow as I slowly started stroking his cock. Within a few seconds, he had a full-blown erection, throbbing and hot. "Oh, Darling Shilpa," he said.

"Let me wash that for you," I said with a big smile. "Let me wash that hard cock." I stroked him faster and faster, and I saw his hand reach out and touch one of my hard nipples. He ran his finger around and around it. The feel of his touch made my terribly excited. I closed my eyes for a second, enjoying the thrill of my hubby playing with my nipples. I ran my hand further down, getting soap on my hubby's balls. I took the bar of soap and ran it all over his balls, working up a lot of lather in his pubic hair. I pushed the soap further back, and built up lather around his asshole as he pinched first one of my nipples and then the other. Then, I let the jet of water wash the soap away from his stiff prick and hairy balls. He stood under the spray of water, not moving his eyes from my naked body.

He suddenly pulled me to him and hugged me. Feeling his hard body pressing against my naked body made my more excited, and I smiled. Arjun then bowed forward to kiss my, his hands on my breasts, crushing them hard. I clenched his head, caressed his shoulders. My breasts were hot and felt heavy in his hands, my nipples stiff and hard. He squeezed my breasts, pinched my nipples. My *mangalsutra* was crushed between my heavy fleshy mounds. His tongue flipped sexily in and out of my mouth. I groaned deep in my throat and arched under him, my hands sliding down to his crotch, stroking and jerking his thick penis, cupping and fondling his heavy balls.

"Arjun Darling," I moaned. " Aaarghhhhh,!"

He smiled as his mouth went again to my breasts. I whimpered as his thick, heavy tongue flipped over one nipple, whipping it rapidly. Tiny flames of excitement leapt through my body. He scraped the nipple with his teeth, twirling and twisting it and I gasped, my face screwing up in lust, my head jerking to one side, my back arching, my breasts rising to his mouth and lips. Squeezing the fleshy mound in his hand, the new young husband took my breast in his mouth and sucked it. I moaned and supported my breast with one hand, which was glued to his mouth, the other hand squeezing and kneading my second breast.

"Ohhh ... yes! Ohh god yes!" I groaned.

Arjun sucked my breast sharply, let go, and sucked again. He rubbed my hard nipple across the roof of his mouth, over his gums, across his teeth. I shuddered and moaned in pleasure. He moved to the other breast and worked that for some time. Then, squeezing both breasts together, he sucked them simultaneously, nibbling the twin nipples delicately. I gasped and writhed in the shower stall, clenching his head. My tongue roved through his ear, my fingers caressed his body delicately. While kissing me, Arjun twined my long *mangalsutra* in his fingers and scraped the hard beads across my breasts and nipples. My head jerked up and I gasped loudly, my face suffused with pleasure, soft and radiant.

Arjun continued to torment my for several minutes, sucking my breasts, squeezing them in his hands, rolling the hard *mangalsutra* across my nipples. He knew that my breasts are hypersensitive and that I was having tiny multiple orgasms. At last, he released my breasts and, smiling in pleasure, moved lower, kissing my rounded belly, running his tongue through my navel. He sank to his knees on the floor and slowly pushed his head between my thighs. My cunt has started streaming now.

Arjun spread my legs, letting the stream of water clean my soapy, juicy pussy. Arjun dragged his tongue up one thigh, then the other, slowly moving to my slit. I groaned and pulled my cunt-lips wide. Arjun could see the beauty of my cunt, the delicate cunt-lips rimmed with soft black hair framing the tender pink flesh within which glistened my juices. He could see the quivering stem of my swollen clitoris and the darker opening of my cunt channel. Slowly, he dragged his tongue up the wet crack. I gasped and arched my back, my head tilted upward.

"Ahhhhhh ... yes!" I groaned.

Arjun licked my pussy, moving his tongue up and down both sides of my swollen lips. I lifted one leg and hung it over his shoulders, giving him better access to my hot hole.

I groaned and clawed my cunt-lips open for my young hubby. My cunt was sticky and heady; my cunt-juices tingled on his tongue. He lapped at them gently, flicked his tongue delicately around my cunt-lips, and darted around my gorged clitoris. My hips writhed and bucked. He moved his tongue up and down my slit, twisting it this way and that, curving it to a sharp point and jabbed it in and out of my cunt-flesh. I pulled my cunt-lips wide open.

"Yes ... c'mon ... do it ... lick me, Arjun Darling ... lick my slit ... come on .... yes ... ohhhh yes ... there ... ahhh yes ... ohhh god yes yes ...there ... ahhh yes there!"

Arjun whipped his tongue at my clitoris, flicked it rapidly back and forth, and inserted his thick, long middle finger into my cunt-hole. It was hot and wet and tight and it convulsed frantically on his finger. He rolled his finger around in my cunt, arching it deep inward, masturbating my slowly while he tongue-fucked me. I clenched his head and bucked my hips up and down. My head was tilted to one side, my chin on my shoulder, my mouth open. My chest heaved. My body rocked and jerked gently as though I is being fucked. My hot, heavy, swollen breasts wobbled and jiggled. Arjun pushed his face deep into my cunt and sucked on my clitoris. I cried out, my head jerked back, my breath shooting from my throat in an wailing moan.

"OHHHHHH! Oh ma uhhhh *hanh* uhhhhh OHHHHHHH!"

It wasn't long before my knees shook, and I began to cum, Arjun's tongue was buried deep in my cunt. Arjun nibbled the hard knob of my clitoris and his finger ran rapidly in and out of my cunt, masturbating me furiously. My body jerked and writhed frantically. I arched my back, lifted and squeezed my breasts, my hands clapped over the large, fleshy mounds, pinching and tweaking my rigid nipples. Faster and faster he moved his hand, while his mouth sucked and nibbled my clitoris and I hissed wantonly. Later when I came back to normal my young hubby asked.

"Are you going ... to do the same for me now?" Arjun panted anticipating a blow job from his new bride.

I looked at him and wetted my soft lips with my tongue

"Yes, Darling" I said in a whisper.

Small anticipatory breadths of delight was already coming from between his tightened lips as he watched my sink to my knees and draw myself up between his thighs. My wet naked body hovered over his parting legs and then I lowered my head until my face was mere inches from his firmly throbbing cockhead. Arjun bent his cock down and pointed it at the newly married wife's face; it's large mushroom shaped head barely an inch from my lips. I, surprised by the move, instinctively pulled back. Looking at the large hard cock, I noticed the precum forming on the large head. Arjun could feel my soft warm breath grazing over his abdomen and then his pubic area.

I felt my hubby Arjun's hands pull my head forward. Feeling my relax under his touch, Arjun said, "That's it my sweet little I baby, let your hubby show you one of the Kamasutra system of love making". I just looked up at my hubby as Arjun lightly touched the huge head of his magnificent cock against my full lips; the precum moistening my lips now as Arjun bathed them in his precum.