My Pleasant Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my darling Arjun ... my sweet hubby ," I gasped breathlessly as my hungry pelvis began to swivel against him in a prematurely abandoned fucking motion. I wriggled up on the bed until his lust-bloated cock lurched uncontrollably into even greater pressure with the flushed entrance of my vagina. "I hope I can make you so happy, Darling. This night I'm going to do whatever you demand ... honey."

Arjun blinked, too aroused to comprehend what I was saying. "Oh yessss," he pleaded, barely able to even speak in the rising torment of his almost unquenchable need.

Yes, I thought deliriously to myself. Yes, this was ecstasy. Feasting my eyes hungrily on the up-thrust and stiffened cock that speared outward from the sprinkling of his dark pubic hair, I also noticed with delight the crinkled sac of his virile balls that lay softly between his legs. I felt his balls. The smallish eggs moved aside in their slick bag. I probed more, found the secret tube that coursed out of the depths of his body and up the underside of his cockshaft. His prick was shiny and I jacked the skin slowly, watching the cockhead pump fuller with blood.

God, I felt so evil, so vile, like some sort of carnivorous woman who preyed on the flesh of the innocent. I clawed at his chest and bent to kiss his chest, taunting the hard nipples of his well developed torso with my flicking tongue tip. Then, my lips never leaving his skin, I pushed him down to lie prone on the big comfortable bed, dropping to my knees beside him and trailing my slavering tongue lower on his body, down over his shuddering belly to dart it teasingly into the hole of his navel.

With a low gasp I leaned forward and lightly kissed the tip of Arjun's hardened cock, extending my tongue out so it darted into the tiny slit of the bluish glands at the tip to flick up a tangy tasting little drop of seminal fluid that had already seeped forth.

"Ooooooooooooh!" the exited honeymoon groom groaned.

Gripping his pulsing penis between my thumb and forefinger at its base to pull down on the foreskin, I gazed hungrily at the completely exposed, blood-filled tip and the tiny opening at the top of the penis staring back at me like a single all-seeing eye. Then with a soft moan of surrender to my irresistible urges, I dropped my head lower and let my lovely lips envelop the rubbery honey coated mushroom shaped head.

Arjun gasped out a low cry, his animated face turning a deep pink as he raised his head to watch the voluptuous naked woman's sweet curving lips holding his erect cock warmly. He could feel my tongue swirling wildly around his tingling cock-head and sending unbelievable charges of shock rippling through his loins. He couldn't understand why or how this was happening to him, but he never wanted it to stop. If it was a dream, he didn't want to wake up. But he knew it wasn't a dream. It was really happening. His beautiful newly married bride was naked and kneeling on the bed, my big cushioning breasts bouncing and swaying softly as I nibbled hungrily on the end of his aching cock like a youngster with a lollipop.

And as his excitement almost overcame him, Arjun suddenly lunged his buttocks up from the bed in a gesture of instinctive aggression that drove the palpitating rod of his penis all the way to the hilt in I's totally stretched mouth.

The obscenely sucking young bride could feel the hubby's fingers crawling eagerly over the flesh of my naked body as my head rose up and down over the surging shaft that invaded my lips. Though Arjun's sudden seizing of the offensive had almost gagged my, I took a congenial delight in his merciless use of my mouth and I wriggled my buttocks in lewd encouragement as his hand drifted lightly over my up-thrust ass-cheeks. Then again he thrust his hips upward, impaling my mouth even deeper with his pummeling cock-shaft until I was certain I would really choke.

I gagged again, struggling to regain my breath on the out stroke before once more he pumped hard between my lips. Then the hubby's hands moved up to the back of my neck and he seized my by the hair to hold my face against his loins as he rammed eagerly upward again and again until he was battering my nose with his shattering upward thrusts. I was able to taste the honey as well as the flow of pre cum from the hard penis

The shameless bride moaned in wanton desperation as I felt his hands tense and the jerking of his buttocks suddenly increase in velocity and force. His pelvis was surging up and down in a disjointed rhythm to ram his expanded cock deeper and deeper up into my luscious sucking mouth. I could feel it pulsing against the sides of my cheeks and I realized with a sudden rising nervousness that the end was fast approaching. He was going to cum in my mouth. And I knew there wasn't a way in the world for him to stop it.

Feeling my own body trembling in excited bliss, I dropped one of my hand to reach down between my thighs, and thrust my middle finger inside my squishy pussy. After drenching my finger in my hot cunt juice, I found the already lewdly swollen bud of my clitoris and began to stroke back and forth swiftly across it. And despite my ignorance of these sexual acts, I began to work even harder to please my hubby with the obscene ministrations of my lips and tongue.

I twirled my tongue around the lust-bloated glands at the end of his cock, tightening my lips around the thick hot shaft like a rubber band, scraping softly with my teeth to elicit little incoherent gasps and cries from his throat. As Arjun has told my before, I knew that I couldn't expect my hubby to control himself when I was giving oral to him. So if he was going to climax, I was ready for it. I began to long for his cum and just the thought of it squirting into my mouth and spilling down my throat made my more excited.

Great swirls of heat were building deep in Arjun's loins as he again raised his head to watch the new bride's face with his cock sunk deep up between my oval shaped lips. He could see tiny droplets of sweat rolling in thin rivulets down the side of my body as I bucked and writhed like a I-demon. The muscles of his stomach tightened as he arched himself up from the bed, ramming farther and farther into my throat as he pulled my head down even tighter with both his hands. And then suddenly it began. His cock gave a series of violent jerks and the dam burst in obscene torrent as the wetly searing droplets of cum came squirting forth in a volcanic fountain of release.

I groaned as I sucked up the heavily spewing stream, my finger continuing to work in rapid frenzy up between my thighs. I gurgled as the slick male semen squirted down my throat, clasping my lips in a tight elastic ring around the wildly lurching member, my tongue swirling swifter and swifter around the throbbing head. In my delight, I was determined to suck him dry, to completely milk his youthful essence.

And as I threw myself whole-heartedly into my task, Arjun's guttural groans of pleasure only drove me to greater effort. Drop after drop of his life-giving sperm surged up from his hard penis and down my throat, the excess dribbling from the corners of my mouth. In spite of all my efforts to prevent wasting it, it seemed like an eternity before the hands holding my head finally fell away and the throbbing cock gave a final spurt of its salty hot fluids and stopped. Then it slipped from my mouth and I rose up to gaze through lust-glazed eyes at my hubby to whom I'd just given pleasure like an *apsaras*.

Arjun stared dazedly back at my, his eyes descending my glistening torso to the shaved mound of my pubis, where he could see my hand still pressed tightly over my genitals.

"I'm sorry," he groaned. "I couldn't hold it back. You were sucking me too good. But I will get it up again for you. We will fuck the whole night."

"Ohh.yess, Darling, and I love you" I moaned.

Arjun reached over to the head of the bed and grabbed a pillow. Grabbing my ass, he lifted it and placed the pillow beneath it. I wondered what he was going to do. My blossoming tits, their rosy pink nipples already fat with desire, panted with a rising fever as he hunched his broad shoulders beneath my thighs. He lifted my ass up and licked his lips. He looked closely at my pussy lips and noticed the clitoris looking like a dainty rosebud, soaked and pulsing before his eyes.

Arjun took I's hand and guided my fingers to my pussy. My cunt was feeling hot and juicy. Arjun helped me to spread my cunt lips with one hand and guided the other to run lightly over my glistening pussy groove. I ran my hand right up against the sucking mouth of my pussy and groaned quietly. That felt so good. My fingers slipped and slid up my wet cunt slit. I made it go slowly, nosing its way through my delicate tissues. I made it to go higher and higher. It was almost there now... almost touching the livid pink bud of my joy button.

"Aaaaaaaah," I sighed. I pushed my finger up just a little bit higher and it pressed against the trembling bump of my clit, making my hotter. I could feel the gush of my steamy cunt cream. It ran out of my clutching pussy hole and filled the sweet cleft between my puffy soft cuntlips. My clitty throbbed fiercely, captured by the probing fingers of my hand. "Ooooo," I moaned. I didn't know why I was so incredibly horny. My clit felt like it was on fire, throbbing and burning in excitement. My pussy mouth spumed wildly, begging to be filled with the rock hard cock.

I grabbed Arjuns' hand , shoved it down, almost roughly, and buried it in my steamy cunt hole, groaning and tossing my head in passion. I held his fingers in place with one hand and reached for my throbbing clit with the other. My fingertip pressed against the little love bud, flicking it eagerly. "Oooooh," that was it. Just a little more and I would come. My body jerked upward. My hips trembled wildly. My legs splayed out and shook obscenely. I could feel Arjun's fingers slashing in my wet, horny pussy hole.

My fingers tweaked at my clitty, nipping at it sharply. I rolled it between my fingers and my pussy creamed hotly. I felt the wonderful, familiar waves of orgasm start to build, higher and higher. I opened my mouth and my tongue stabbed out at the empty air, searching for something. My pussy trembled and ached. I felt like my whole body was on fire, burning with a white-hot lusty heat. My pussy hole snapped wildly. It clutched and squeezed at the probing fingers, sucking it in, deeper and deeper. I panted. My heart pounded wildly. My whole body was poised on the brink of orgasm. I gave my straining clit one last roll with the tip of my finger and my pussy exploded. Juice shot out around the probing fingers, leaking out of my pussyhole wetly, drowning his fingers in my hot, steamy love juices.

Arjun suddenly changed the position and plunged his tongue into my pussy without warning. I let out a wild scream and crushed my thighs to his face as he began devouring his wife's pussy with harsh greed. God, I was luscious! Hot and succulent and sexy, my hot sweet dripping cunt started jerking in fierce spasms of joy against his mouth. "Suck it, Darling, oh, oh, oooooo! oh, God, my pussy is -- eeeeeeeeeeeee! Eat it, oh, grooooooooovey!"

I dug my heels into his back and fucked his plunging tongue with frantic thrusts of my thrilled cunt, gasping and panting and raving. I pounded his shoulders deliriously and arched my back like a bow as a shattering climax rippled through my loins. "Fuck me now!" I begged in tears. "Fuck me now!" But Arjun was concentrating on the fragrant hot honey pouring into his mouth from my juicy cunt, sweeter and sexier. He dug savagely deep with his tongue, lapping the juice up. I was tugging at his armpits desperately now, begging that I wanted to be fucked, I was so hot I was going to explode if he didn't ram his cock inside me. Arjun sat up, after giving his dearly loved wife a final lingering suck on her sweet pussy flesh, his prick long and surging with lust.