My Pleasant Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I watched and felt my hubby stroke his cock across my lips, I heard him say, "Shilpaaaaaaaa Baby, open those sweet little lips. I want you taste my cock. Take your hand and cup my balls, while I feed you my cock." I was in a dazed and excited state, reached up and cupped the huge sack; we were huge and felt so warm and soft in my little hands. We must be able to hold plenty of penis juice, I thought, and I knew I was about to experience just how much first hand.

Arjun reached down and took my other hand and brought it up to his cock. He wrapped my little fingers around his shaft and I gripped his long burgeoning cock tightly between my hands. Arjun was in heaven as he looked down and watched his young new bride's sweet mouth near his massive cock and then he touched the head of his cock across My lips. He heard my moan.

"Open up sweety, and taste my cock" I couldn't stop myself, I slowly parted my lips and let the hard cock slip into my mouth, opening as wide as I could to accommodate its size. "Ooooooh," Arjun groaned and thrust his loins involuntarily upward as the warm moistness of my wetly glistening lips closed like hot melted butter down over the sensitively throbbing head of his cock.

I grasped his cock at the base. I leaned forward and stuck out my tongue, licking the head of his hard cock. "Shilpaaaaa Darling, that feels so good. Suck my cock, suck it!" I took it into my mouth, running my tongue around and around the head of it, tasting the salty pre-cum on my tongue.

I was continually treated to precum juice dripping out of his big cock head as I sucked as much as I could into my mouth. "Oh Shilpa baby, relax your throat so you can take my cock all the way down." As Arjun spoke, he could feel my throat relax and begin to swallow his love muscle. Inch by inch, his hard cock slipped past my lips until about five inches of his cock was buried in my throat.

"My sweet little Shilpaaaaa, take my cock all the way down that little throat of yours; try to relax and let me feed you my cock." Arjun said as he fed another couple of inches down my stretched throat.

I had done it!. I have swallowed over 7 inches of hard, pulsating cock of my hubby. "Good... Shilpaaaaaa Darling, your mouth feels sooo tight around my cock."

I took it all the way into my mouth, sucking on it hard as he stood there and moaned. I pulled it out of my mouth and licked it all the way down the shaft, to his hairy balls. I scooped his balls into my hands and pressed them against my lips, licking and sucking them to cries of ecstasy from my hubby. I licked each one of the balls, sucked each one into my mouth and ran my tongue around on it. Then I kept his balls cupped in one hand as I returned to his hard cock. I took the hard throbbing cock back into my mouth and sucked on it hard.

"Unh!" Arjuuuuuuun....I half-shouted. I gripped him tightly so he couldn't cum yet, and just enjoyed feeling him throb in my hand.

"God ohhhh god ohhhhh ..............yeah....Shilpaaaaa....... ohhhh uhhh OHHHHH yeh yeh YEHHHH uhhhh OHHh god yes!" he responded.

I could feel his knees get weak as I held onto his balls. I moved my mouth faster and faster, and his legs began to shake.

"Oh fuck! Ohhh Fuuck!" he said as his body began to violently convulse in orgasm.

Time stood still for me – my tongue was right under the end of his fat cock, my eyes were focused on the bulbous knob end and the slit eye in the centre which will produce the fluids that I craved for.

"Ohhh Fuuuck!" he said again as at last the thick sticky white fluids appeared.

His stomach protruded outward, and he moaned as he shot hot cum into my mouth. His cock jerked again and again, and my mouth was filled with the flavor of my hubby's salty cum. I pushed my mouth down on it, trying to get his cock all the way to the back of my throat. I swallowed his cum, loving the taste and the feel of his hot cum running down my throat.

Before he could pull out, I grabbed his ass with both of my hands to keep him where he was. I wanted his entire cum. Arjun's scrotum shrank... his balls pulled up against his body... his excited cock started to spasm into the grip of my palm... and he exploded. He exploded in a wild frenzy. I got it all.

Amazingly large thick gobs of hot spunk surged from his dick – The first blast hit my throat so hard I thought I would choke before I could swallow it. Torrent of life giving nourishment thick and hot sticky white seed splashed repeatedly from his pulsating hard cock in long squirts which hit my all over face and started running down my chin. Wave after wave of them I count 1,2 3,4, I closed the back of my throat to catch it all even as I wish I could let the sticky river flow straight down to my tummy – 5,6,7 WOW! He kept shooting and I kept swallowing until some of hit filled my mouth and leaked past my lips onto my breasts. Even for him it was impressive, my mouth was filling up and I was in danger of losing some out the corner of my lips so I closed my mouth a little as his urgency subsides and I form an "O" with my ruby red lips and suck the last thick sticky strand of cum from the end of his cock.

I'm sure I've caught it all so I opened my mouth wide to let him see all that cum he has produced – I can't resist the temptation to swallow it all down – there's so much I'm sure I will gag; so I gargle the salty semen – it's so thick that bubbles start to form and stick to my lips. I tried to gulp them all...but it spilt out on to my chin and onto my breasts.

"That's a nice facial." I remarked with a juicy smile rubbing his cum on the skin of my chins and breasts.

I found there was a drop of his cum at the tip of his cock that was then becoming flaccid. I brushed my lips over it and licked with my tongue.

"Your cum is salty sweet, I love it." I remarked.

I kept my mouth on his hard cock, and he didn't go soft. He just stood there, his eyes closed, his cock in my mouth. I sucked on it until I could feel that there was no more cum, and I let my tongue swirl around and around his cock. As his climax began to subside, Arjun began to ease his cock out of his new bride's delicious mouth. My knees were weak and wobbly from sucking and I was tired to even stand up. I hadn't even touched myself, but had enjoyed at least three of the short orgasms. I looked up at him with a happy smile crossing my face.

"Did that feel good?" I asked — but I already knew the answer to the question. "Oh, yes my darling. I was in heaven," Arjun said, running his fingers through my thick black hair. I rose to my feet and got up on my toes, tilting my chin upward, so we could kiss passionately which naturally turned into a wet, sloppy tongue-kiss.

Arjun then turned the knobs of the shower full blast. The water was like tiny fingers massaging them, bringing them back to reality and at the same time soothing and relaxing them. Arjun toweled himself dry and went out of the bathroom to get dressed for dinner at the dining room. Feeling refreshed, but definitely tired, I also toweled myself dry but was not at all in a mood to get dressed and go all the way down to the restaurant for an elaborate dinner. I told Arjun to ask for room service and have a quick dinner in the room itself.

"Want one more scoop of ice cream, I Darling?" Arjun asked his wife, rising from the chair next to hers and walking to the table in the room where the room service had served them a lavish dinner.

"Yes Dear, you know I like ice cream," I said with a giggle.

It was only an hour after that same evening after I and my hubby Arjun had sensual bath in their room

"I want to make love to you again, you know," Arjun said, handing his wife my second ice cream.

"It was just an hour, ago darling," I said with a coy smile.

"Sure. But for horny people like you and me, an hour is a long time!"

Arjun laughed, settling into his chair again, his eyes sweeping over his wife's gorgeous, sexy body.

When we finished their dinner, Arjun rose and, giving his wife his hand, he silently led my to the plush bed where he pulled my down beside him. He leaned forward and lightly kissed me. His tongue flicked out against my lips, parting them, and then moving into my mouth.

"Yeah, baby, I really love you," Arjun said when he broke the kiss.

His arms closed around my, drawing my closely against his hairy chest, which was naked, with Arjun wearing only a brief.

"Mmmmm, quit talking ... kiss me again," I murmured as my tongue licked his lips gently but firmly. I snuggled closer to him, my big tits under the flimsy nightgown pressing against him. He could feel my stiffening nipples poking into his chest and the lewd sensation excited him beyond belief. His lips moved from my mouth and softly pressed against my neck. Shivers of lust trembled through my body and I moaned in response. His mouth once again covered hers and his hands moved to my big tits. He continued squeezing the pulsing tit-mounds through the nightgown, before removing the straps of the nightgown and exposing the beautiful big breasts.

"Gorgeous tits ... such gorgeous tits," he muttered, his eyes widening with excitement. His fingers kneaded and stroked the throbbing tit-flesh as I writhed and moaned beneath my husband's touch. My nipple fattened under the man's exploring fingertips. My tits felt swollen and big, at least twice their normal size. I glanced down and moaned again, the sight of my husband squeezing my tits arousing my almost as much as his expert touches. Arjun leaned over and lightly kissed the rubbery bud of one of my nips.

"Ohhhhh, nice," I moaned.

Then his lips closed around my nipple. His tongue flicked out and twirled around the stiffened bud. He groaned with pleasure relishing the aroma of his wife's tits. Hot flames of lust shot through my body from my tits to my pussy as my husband continued to suck my tits, moving his hot, wet mouth from one tit to the other.

"Ohhhhh, that feels sooo good, darling, suck me harder!" I groaned, reaching behind his head and pulling him down, forcing him to accept even more of my tit-flesh into his mouth. He responded willingly and hungrily, gobbling up as much of the tasty tit-flesh as possible. At the same time, his hands moved down my sides. His finger slipped under the top of my lacy panty and I lifted my hips a bit, helping him slide them down. Now I was completely naked.

He released my tits from his mouth moments later and pulled back slightly from my to get a good look at my gorgeous body. His eyes drifted over my full-size tits to the shaved pussy. I grinned up at him and spread my thighs lewdly, allowing my husband a full view of my cunt.

"God, but you're beautiful as an *apsaras*!" he groaned as he quickly peeled his briefs off. His cock, hard and rigid, jutted out from his crotch like a flagpole. He watched his wife's gaze drop down to his prick and he grinned with delight as he saw my eyes widen and my nostrils flare with excitement.

"And you are so handsome, Darling!" I gasped, my eyes still fixed on my husband's cock. I want that, I thought to myself as I continued to stare at the thick stalk of the man's cock. I want to take every delicious inch of that gorgeous cock into my little pussy!

We fell back onto the bed and once more we kissed. Arjun's tongue drove into my mouth hard this time with a sense of urgency. I responded with a soft moan, my own tongue circling his as it drove toward the depths of my throat. My hands moved over his chest, tugging at the little hairs that curled there.

The light from the overhead chandelier reflected on my big globes. Arjun loved I's big tits which were untouched by any man. He lowered his mouth to the soft warmth of my boobs and fastened his lips to one puckered nipple. I sighed and held his head in my hands as he rolled the stiffened bud around his mouth.

"Oh, darling, you're making me so horny and hot again." I squeezed my thighs together. Arjun passionately licked my lust stiffened tit, and bolts of pleasure rocked my senses as he tongued the underside, of my boobs. I moaned and tangled my fingers in his hair as I drew his mouth more firmly against my tit flesh. I wriggled my ass on the big cushion mattress.

"Then I should make you cold and sweet, Honey ".Arjun said

Just watching his hot young large bosomed wife turned him on. Arjun was mesmerized with the breathtaking loveliness of the young bride. My firm, silky body was an entrancing combination of swelling breasts and thighs, and he gaped at the velvet-like, smoothly shaven honey-covered pussy that I was exploring gently with my fingers now, the junction of my slightly spread thighs. The thin, pink, full length shaven cavity of my openly spread cunt caused his mouth to water, and his tongue flicked over his lips in keen anticipation as he watched the glassy expression in my eyes.

He paused and took a bowl from the bed side table which contained chocolate ice cream and syrup. He scooped some of it out and plastered the young wife's breasts and nipples with cold ice cream and the syrup. I gasped and cried out as cold tongues of lust licked at my nipples. My breasts felt enormously hard and heavy and swollen. My aureoles and nipples on my breasts were sticky with the ice cream and chocolate syrup he had poured over them. Bending over my Arjun kissed my mouth hard, thrusting his tongue in and out. I moaned and writhed under him, sucking his tongue eagerly. He bent his head to my breasts and I cried out thickly as his heavy tongue rolled over one breast, then the other licking the ice cream coated breasts. I felt my breasts would burst, my nipples snap off. He worked them insistently under his lips and teeth, sucking, nibbling, and whipping the hard nipples with his tongue.

"Oh god Arjun oh god," I whimpered.

"Oh ma uhhhh OHHHHH uhh Oh Arjun! Uhhhh OHHHH!" I gasped.

He crushed my swollen breasts together and sucked them simultaneously, nibbling at my stiff nipples. My body arched and I cried out thinly, writhing and lurching under him. Flames of pleasure licked at my breast-tips and cunt. My hips heaved and gyrated wildly under his body. Slowly, he slid a hand down my slit and my body whipped back.

"OHHHHHHHHH uhhhh yes uhhhh yes!" I cried.

I arched, my hips quivering and shuddering, my cunt streaming my juice copiously now.

"Oh, Arjun, that's so good, darling," I shuddered at the warmth of his mouth on my tits and his fingers on my snatch. I watched his strong fingers manipulate my cuntlips. I loved having his fingers on my hot little pussy. Stick your finger inside me, Arjun, I told myself. Please, stick your finger inside me! He didn't stick a finger inside my, but he rubbed my clit at intervals and the overheated young wife sighed.

"Keep rubbing there," I said. "I love it when you touch me like that." I moaned helplessly when he swirled his tongue over my tit. He inserted one finger inside my pussy and forced one more inside my tight cunt. His fingers made squishing sounds in my juice-soaked pussy. We slipped around and I was embarrassed at the sound my sweet little pussy is making. I couldn't help lubricating a lot

Arjun continued sucking and licking my cherry-tipped boobs. He tangled his fingers in my cunt and extended his thumb into my ass-crack. He rubbed his thumb over my ass hole, and I trembled and tried to push his finger away.

"OHHHHHHHHH!" I cried.

I closed my eyes, spread my legs wider still. Arjun smiled naughtily down at my luscious naked form as he got out of the bed and took a jar of honey. He had asked the room service to bring it along with their dinner. Arjun took the honey jar, uncorked it and slowly tipped it over my body from a height. The honey spattered my body, dribbling and trickling over my breasts, down my belly, into my navel, into my crotch, through my cleavage. I gasped. I's body glistened with the honey. Keeping the half empty honey bottle aside, Arjun began massaging my body with his hands, spreading the honey all over my flesh. It seeped into my flesh, making it tingle and warm, arousing every nerve and fiber. My cunt dripped with excitement and my breasts felt hot and heavy, the nipples quivering stiffly. As his hands rolled all over my body, I writhed and squirmed, gasping softly.

"Oh god Arjun oh god," I whimpered.

Arjun again started kissing and sucking my breasts first, and slid lower, dragging his tongue over my round, firm belly, sweeping it through my navel, dipping lower to my crotch. I moaned, biting my lower lip in tension. He parted my cunt-lips with his fingers and slowly dragged his tongue up and down my dripping wet slit. I whimpered in pleasure, my hips grinding eagerly under his face. Arjun paused, took some more of the honey and pasted it on my cunt-lips and the stem of my clitoris, coated the forefingers and thumbs of both hands with honey. Then, bending, he thrust his tongue into my cunt, curving its edges upward and inward to form a pointed, fleshy channel into which he drew the gorged ridge of my clitoris. He whipped it furiously, sucked it, and nibbled on it.

On the bed, I shrieked softly, my mouth tearing open, my head jerking back, my back bowing steeply, my breasts thrust upward, my cunt lurching and shuddering as a series of orgasms crashed over me. My cunt-juices flooded his mouth and my cunt convulsed frantically. Instantly, he jabbed a finger into my juicy cunt and started finger-fucking my rapidly while his tongue continued to torment my cunt-flesh.

My orgasms redoubled in intensity and frequency and I moaned ecstatically, my body glistening with honey that, mingling with the ice cream massaged into my flesh, only heightened the exquisite pleasure.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHH ... uhhh ... OHHHHHHHH ... uhhhh ... OHHHH ... uhhhh

OHHHHHHHHHH!" I gasped.

On and on he went, and now he plunged his tongue deep into my cunt while his hands reached up for my breasts. I thrashed uncontrollably on the bed.

At last he paused and raised, his lips glistening with my juices. I moaned deliriously on the bed, still orgasming ceaselessly. He bent over my, squeezing my breasts and kissed my hard, thrusting his tongue into my mouth. I sucked it eagerly, wantonly. He straightened and, from the honey bottle, took some more honey and coated his cock sheath and cock-head with it. He smeared the shaft with the sweet paste, coating it evenly down its length, getting the cock rock hard, gasping as he smeared it over his protruding cock-head.

Then, when Arjun was finished coating the honey on the hard cock, I took his hand and urged him gently onto the big luxurious bed.

"Now come to me, my darling lover," I purred softly as my hubby reclined beside me. Slowly I began to explore his tense strong body with my hands, feeling the fully developed muscles as I caressed the secret hollows and crevices of his body form. My soft lips that had last night nurtured and sucked his cock to lewd ejaculation now clasped hungrily over his mouth and my searching tongue darted lizard-like between his teeth. I lifted my satiny white thighs over his potent hip, pressing my pubic mound tightly against him with a provocative undulating motion. Then greedily I pressed myself against him until the length of his insistent rock hard cock was prodding up against the clean shaven mound of my pussy. I looked down and in a naughty mood, caught Arjun's prick in my hand and jerked for a minute. I felt the juice at the tip of his cock wet my hand and, I rubbed it into his spongy cockhead.

I sighed deeply, squirming and holding even tighter against the hotly breathing hubby until the gleaming blood-swollen head of his cock was twitching right up against the passion-drenched lips of my pussy. Delirious with lust, I kissed him again, my tongue snaking into his sweet-tasting mouth as my hand caressed his back and naked buttocks to draw him even closer against me.