My Secret Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though I knew Vida was trying to make those moments and feelings last as long as possible for me, it was futile - my cock had been engorged and verging on the point of bursting for just too long, as had the churning and seething mass of semen in my balls.

But although she could tell from my cock’s reaction when I had reached that distinctive moment before its first actual ejaculation, nothing could have prepared her for the actual power of it! In the split-second before my eyes clamped shut as the full force of the blindingly-dizzying rush hit me, I saw the first gout streaking towards her face. Then all I knew were the strength of the incomparably ecstatic thrills I experienced as her exquisitely skilful fingers made my cock explode again, and again, and again!

Vida continued stroking, then pumping me until she was certain she had milked every last drop, and when I had finally wound down enough to reopen my eyes I admit I was astonished to find that she seemed totally oblivious of the long, misshapen string of pearly semen I had shot all across her face. Instead of wiping that away she was almost lovingly fingering the pooling puddles that had landed on her breasts and stomach; using one hand to spread the splodges of sticky semen downwards, then mingling them with the juices her other hand was bringing up from her pussy.

I think that by then neither of us was capable of any movement other than collapsing together, giving our sweat, semen and pussy-juice coated bodies time enough to recuperate from the draining energies we had used. And it was only some long time later, after slow, almost tentatively exploratory caresses of each other than we actually made-love - at least in the way that most other people mean when they use that word.

* * * * * *

So, as I said before, although we had an active and more than varied sex-life in the weeks after returning home - and from time to time both dressed each other in something from our already extensive array of pretty things - we were both also anticipating when we would finally get to see something of what the other had bought during that Monday morning shopping session in Joanna’s lingerie shop.

Then when we finally decided that our separate and combined work and social engagements actually had blank spaces on a particular Friday night - which meant we could, if we wished - and were physically able - extend our activities through to the Saturday morning - we both agreed that should be the time for at least some of our mutual revelations. And although cooking was something we normally both enjoyed, I suggested that as that night was special we should save ourselves the trouble and simply arrange for one of the caterers we often used for business functions to deliver to us one of what they, perhaps a trifle inaptly, called their ‘executive banquets’.

I also said that as one of my purchases had been of a ‘his and hers’ outfit we might use that first night of ‘show and tell’, to try them - to which Vida readily agreed.

The purchase had been something from the more overtly erotic section at the back of Joanna’s lingerie shop, and what had first caught my eye was the fabric itself, and then its colour. It was perhaps the most glossily shiny satin I’d ever set eyes on, giving the impression that if I smoothed and flattened it, I would actually be able to see my own reflection in it. And its colour was not one I had ever previously worn - a brilliant ‘fire-engine’ red.

At first I was curious as to why what appeared to be just a rather elegantly tailored slip, should be included in that particular section of the shop. But when I looked just a little more closely I saw that the slip was not only available in ‘his’ or ‘her’ versions, but also came with matching pairs of panties. And a closer inspection of those immediately answered my original question - as neither included any kind of strengthening or lining at the crotch it was clear that their only purpose must be for display.

So, having taken delivery of our meal and popped it into the oven to keep warm, we began preparing ourselves for what we both hoped would be an even more special version of one of our evenings of purely personal sensual delights.

As had by then become our practice; Vida ran me a bath, adding the scented foam she used to soften my skin, then while I lay soaking in it, she took her shower. Just lying there, relaxing; yet being able to watch the dimly outlined shape of her through the steamy shower-glass naturally soon heightened my already keenly felt sense of anticipation, so once she had dried and slipped into her kimono, I had already developed a fair sized erection. And by the time she had worked her way over my body with the razor it was jigging enthusiastically up and down.

But although she would normally rid me of it with either her hand or her mouth, that time she did neither. ‘Just try to hang on to that my darling, while you dry yourself.’ she said as she scurried out of the bathroom.

She was back again so quickly that there wouldn’t have been much chance of me losing it and once I had finished drying myself she knelt and lifted my feet while she started to slip something up over them. ‘I know I’m cheating a bit - this is something I bought from Joanna’s, but I’m sure you’ll forgive me for bringing it out now.’ she said as she tugged upwards what I had at first thought were just a pair of the pantyhose that had the additional cock-piece included in them - that until then we had for some reason agreed not to try until we had seen the range of other items we had each bought.

But they weren’t - they were certainly made from the same sheer and ultra-fine nylon as the pantyhose, and certainly had the cock-piece, but they were actually no more than a short, square-legged pair of briefs!

‘You’ll have to do the rest my darling.’ she said once she had got them knee high, then, even though her eyes remained firmly fixed on my quiveringly rigid cock, added. ‘Is that parcel on the bed what you’ve got for me to wear tonight?’

‘Mmm, I hope you like them.’ I replied as I began to ease the slinkily tight-fitting nylon up over my freshly shaved skin - shivering a little at the tingling thrills that even doing that sent zipping up my spine.

‘I’m sure I will, see you in a little while.’ she said, taking a final, long-lingering look at my cock before she left me to finish adjusting the fit of the nylon briefs.

As a different way of heightening our excitement at seeing each other dressed in whatever we had chosen to wear, rather than dress each other, we sometimes used both of the two separate bedrooms. Vida taking ours, while I used the smaller, second bedroom that we both normally mainly used as a place to do any work we might have had to bring home with us.

Although the thought of putting on what was waiting for me in that other room was exciting, of course I couldn’t resist taking a minute or two to take a long, hard look at myself in the mirror. And, just as I had the first time I had worn the special pantyhose - the time I had seen myself in the mirror in Joanna’s salon - I couldn’t help thinking just how surreal the image looked. And the fact that the briefs were far less visually intrusive than the full length pantyhose had been, only served to make the unreality somehow yet even more real!

Even though I had always enjoyed the sensations the tightness that having full-length pantyhose covering my entire lower body always gave me, I recognised that the overall visual effect of what I would soon be wearing would certainly be improved by me not having odd coloured legs protruding from beneath the slip.

And with my cock already at virtually full size the nylon sheath was being stretched really, really tight; enhancing both the sensations it was physically giving me, and also making the image I could see, even more dramatically stimulating. I wondered just what sort of expression I would have seen on Vida’s face if she had waited just that little longer before leaving me. But, I felt sure, I would see that soon enough!

So I went through to the second bedroom, slid the brilliantly shiny and coolly slippery satin panties up over myself, shuddering at the feel of the tingling thrills I got as I adjusted the rearing length of my cock down into the left-hand leg part, then held my breath as I let the equally excitingly tactile slip slide down over my hairless body. Aaah, such unimaginably exciting delights I felt!

I knew that Vida would still be dressing, so, as there was not a mirror in the room I was using I went back into the bathroom to take a final look at myself. ‘Yes’ - I thought as I turned this way and that - ‘Vida will like that!’ Even though wearing the slip meant that there was a much less dramatic display of my core masculinity, as I moved and turned, the stiffly rearing length beneath it still made its presence known, and from some angles it was quite impossible to miss the size of the bulge that was pressing the shiny satin outwards.

Having gone through to the lounge-room I poured us a couple of drinks then waited for Vida to show herself. She wasn’t very long, but it would have been worth waiting ten times longer than it actually was, when she did finally walk through the doorway, she was literally breath-taking!

As she always did for such evenings, she had used a different, more dramatic make-up; accentuating the size and brightness of her lovely eyes by the skilful use of liners and shading around them, and had even somehow managed to find a lip-stick that matched in both colour and gloss, the fire-engine red of the brilliantly shiny satin.

Then of course the slip itself, on her body, was truly spectacular. The full, upcurving swell of her breasts filling the lacy bodice to near over-flowing, and the creamy whiteness of her skin being thrown into even sharper than usual contrast by the wispy red threads that formed the lace-work. Once I managed to drag my eyes away from that display, I saw how smoothly the line of the satin both fitted and followed the curves of her slender waist and gently flaring hips. But it was only when they travelled a little lower that what I saw made me gasp aloud. There, showing from beneath the just-above-knee-high, lace trimmed hem of the slip, was a pair of sheer and shiny, black stockings.

Now the combination of red and black has always had a particularly powerful effect on me - maybe it’s the black of the night, coupled with the red of danger that does it. The implication that this particular colour combination carries with it the hint, perhaps even the warning, that there is the distinct possibility of something dangerously illicit at hand!

However, whatever the reason, the combination of black and red is one that will nearly always ‘do it’ for me.

But, even in spite of the fact that the way she looked all but overwhelmed me, I was in for still yet one more thrill. Having paused for long enough for me to get a really good, long look at her, she moved - and as she came towards me I saw that although the pressure of her thighs against the brilliantly shiny satin set off lines of sparkling reflections, there was a narrow space between them, a narrow space of undoubtedly invitingly unreflecting shadow. And of course knowing exactly what lay hidden beneath that darker place, I felt a strong surge of additional blood pumping up into my already over-blown cock.

‘You look absolutely beautiful my darling - that colour really suits you.’ I said throatily.

‘And you look splendid too Alan, I like this purchase, I think we’ll wear them quite often.’ she replied.

With that we went into each other’s arms, both the sound and the sensations triggered by the two satin surfaces brushing, then crushing against each other adding just that little more to the excitement I was already experiencing - not to mention the feel of having her body pressing and rubbing the slippery material more tightly against my already super-sensitive cock.

I never tired of the sense of sheer delight I got from having the firm, warm fullness of her breast in my hand, especially when it was still enclosed in silk or lace, and as I gently fondled and squeezed it I felt its nipple tightening, then poking its way through one of the spaces and brushing against the soft centre of my palm. The other hand was providing me with just as much pleasure as it held and squeezed the taut roundness of her bottom, the double layer of material in the slip and panties slipping and sliding against each other as my fingers then moved around her to find Vida’s most sensitive spot.

And of course her hands hadn’t been idle; one slipping effortlessly up and down my back, then burrowing into the crack between my arse cheeks, the other working its way up underneath the slip to find, then begin gently, but rhythmically squeezing my throbbingly responsive, satin and nylon shrouded cock.

The first time I had worn the pantyhose I had fully expected that the inclusion of the moisture-proof lining would mean a reduction in the sensations I would get from my cock when it was stroked or fondled. And whilst that may have been at least to some small extent true, I had also found that there were compensations that massively outweighed it. The stimulating tightness I felt each time I pulled them up over myself of course increased as I fitted my cock and balls into the cock-piece, and then as I became still more excited and they grew increasingly swollen, that feeling of tightness grew proportionately stronger. And once my cock was fully erect, in the process stretching the thin nylon close to its limit, the close-fitting tension created thrills of its own - and of course made me even more sensitively susceptible to even the slightest touch.

So we continued standing there; kissing, fondling, patiently exploring each other’s most sensitive places through that slickly slippery satin. But although we both knew exactly how much pleasure we were each receiving from just that limited activity, in time, we each wanted just that little more - and, with our arms wound around each other, while our hands and fingers still slowly caressed one another, we slowly made our way to the waiting bedroom.

And it was only once we were standing beside our bed that I did what I had been holding myself back from doing before; trailing my kisses down the side of her neck, across her shoulder, then - as I slid the thin strap of her slip off it - bent to lick and nibble on one of her by then stiffly swollen nipples. Vida gave a low sigh of pleasure and I felt her hand slip up behind my head and press it a little more firmly against herself. ‘Oh Alan, that feels so very good!’ she whispered as my hand slid up to cup and squeeze the firm fullness of her breast.

Having spent a minute or two on one breast, by which time the swollen nipple had become much more rigidly spiking, I moved her backwards, and pressed her so she had to sit down on the edge of the bed. Then, having moved her legs sufficiently far apart for me to be able to kneel between them, I slid the other shoulder strap off and, with each hand cupping the weight of one of her breasts, began doing to the other nipple what I had done to the first.

Of course by then I knew very well just how sensitive and responsive Vida’s breasts could be - in fact on more than one occasion I had managed to take her all the way to a full orgasm just from sucking and fondling them - and was tempted to try to do so again. But on that occasion Vida herself had other ideas, and having allowed me to kiss and caress their silky firmness for what she obviously considered to be quite long enough, she gently pushed my head away from herself.

‘I know exactly what you’re trying to do for me my darling, and another time that will be lovely, but right now I need to feel you, I mean feel your wonderful cock inside me - please!’ she whispered throatily.

Of course my primary concern was to do what she wanted me to - and although I would have been more than happy to spend far, far longer either fondling her glorious breasts, or pressing my head up between those warm, nylon clad thighs, I was equally pleased to know that right then she needed me as much as she apparently did.

So, when she stood I slid my hands up under the slip so I could remove her satin panties - and felt powerful shivers of a brand new delight running through me as my fingers slipped up the sheer nylon encasing her legs, then brushed over the even more exciting curve of the silky tautness of her upper thighs. But when my fingers came in contact with the satin covering the fleshy mound nestling between them, I paused - it was wet, already almost soaking wet!

She gave a soft, low grunt as my fingers pushed between her thighs. ‘What brought this on so quickly?’ I asked as my fingers pressed against the unmistakable shape and feel of her wet and poutingly swollen pussy-lips.

‘I’m not sure darling, but even while you have been doing all those lovely things for me I haven’t been able to stop myself from either thinking about or wanting to have you inside me. And prior to that I had spent the time it took me to get ready thinking about just how exciting you would look in those panty-briefs.’ she explained, then, in a much more hesitant tone, added. ‘Please don’t take them off! Would you make love to me while still wearing them - like the way you did that other time, all those many years ago?’

I admit that it took me a few moments to understand what she’d meant by the phrase - ‘the way you did that other time’ - then the memory suddenly flashed back. The unforgettable memory of the first time we had made love after she had discovered my secret - the memory of how she had in effect made a silken condom for my cock by draping a fold of the gown I was wearing around it just as I had been about to push it into her. And then, even after all that time, I still recalled the memory of just how intensely exciting it had been to have both the silk of the gown and the velvet of her pussy stimulating me!

‘If that’s what you would like, of course I will my darling.’ I replied as I tugged the wetly clinging panties down over her hips, and in the process released the accumulated aroma of her arousal.

Of course the strength of that scent then made me want to do nothing more than bury my head up between her thighs; to lick and suck the juices that caused it, to eventually feel her writhing in helplessly rapturous excitement beneath me - but that too would have to wait for another time. So, once she had lifted her feet so I could slip the panties down off them, I pushed her down on to the bed, then got up and knelt above her.

Once in position, the combination of her pussy’s already sopping wetness and the slickness of its nylon sheathing meant that it took only the slightest nudge to push my cock all the way deep inside her. But although that was precisely what she had said she wanted, the suddenness of its full embedding still obviously took her completely by surprise. Her eyes flew staringly open and her mouth gaped even wider as she hoarsely cried. ‘Merdre! That feels even more monstrous than I imagined it would!’

Although the sensations I was getting were equally breath-taking I knew that the moisture-proof lining actually added very little to the girth of my cock - but, if in Vida’s imagination it did, who was I to spoil the effect for her, so, in spite of the thrills coursing through myself, I still managed to give her a tight grin as I replied. ‘Just keep that thought in mind as you enjoy it my darling.’

And I think she must have taken my advice because even though by then I had had an erection for quite an extraordinary length of time, and what we had already done to and with each other had certainly got me highly aroused, for some reason Vida had obviously become even much more so and after just a couple of dozen deeply plunging strokes I was surprised to see, feel and hear the familiar signs of her impending climax. Her face and neck had quickly become darkly flushed, her darkly engorged nipples were jutting sharply, I could feel her hips jerking in time with her pussy’s distinctively rhythmic flexing, and in addition to all those unmistakeable signals, her loudly gasping grunts were coming in much sharper, staccato pulses.

123456...8