My Sister's Best Friends Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CortexStim
CortexStim
400 Followers

First I had to do a tricky double bend at the end of the pin. I slipped the end of the pin in the lock mechanism and bent the tip, then back again, muscle memory making the motion much easier than I'd anticipated.

Carefully I began to probe. The drug pounding through my veins and my raging sexual arousal didn't make it easy, my hands weren't quite steady, twitching with the beat of my heart.

I needed to move Molly away from the head of the bed.

"Molly, go to your sister and take off her pants. Leave the panties."

Eve grunted in approval but didn't look up, her face buried in Kim's crotch, hands gripping my sister's hips, lifting her off the bed, massaging her ass. Kim's legs were thrown haphazardly over Eve's shoulders. The sounds my sister was making were frantic and completely uninhibited, grunts, squeals, pants and gasps, her pussy sopping wet and squelching as Eve fucked it alternately with her tongue and fingers.

Molly obeyed, moving to her sister, pushing down on the small of Jenn's back as she slid her sister's pajama pants over her arched ass and down her milky thighs. She tugged them off Jenn's legs and let them drop to the floor.

Jenn continued fucking herself, panties soaked through. She was emitting almost silent squeaking noises as her cum escaped bit by bit into her hand.

"Get up there, Molly, get under her and eat her out," I said.

Molly complied, first sitting next to her sister, then lying down flat on her back, sliding her head between Jenn's legs, her legs now spread for her twin's tongue. Molly reached up with one hand to pull Jenn's drenched panties aside, the other spread her sister's ass open, drawing her sex to her mouth.

Jenn bent down to lick and suck Molly's lips, then her entire vulva into her mouth, the liquid pitch of sucking noises changing as Jenn gave her sister what she herself sought, first silent as she sucked Molly's clit hard, then loud as they both gasped for breath, each returning to lap cum and saliva from identical pussies, trembling, hips shaking and twitching, mouths hungry and wanton.

I felt the bent tip of the bobby pin begin to make sense in the lock mechanism.

My heart pounded. I would only get one chance at this.

"Eve," I said, "I want you to ride my Kim's face until you cum in her mouth and all over her face."

My sister moaned loudly, and came, her body spasming, Eve's tongue deep in her pussy. Eve looked over her shoulder at me, mouth and chin glistening with my sister's cum.

Briskly, Eve ushered Kim up on my bed, making her comfortable. I looked down the bed at the four of them as Eve swung her leg over Kim's hips, reaching up to balance on the metal crosspost at the head of my bed.. Eve's tits hung down, straining against her vinyl top, the chrome zipper dangling jauntily.

She looked up at me through her bangs for a second, bright blue eyes appraising me.

Eve brushed hair out of my sister's face, then leaned down and kissed her deeply. Kim's eyes were closed, her mouth open, tongue lapping up her own private scent and wetness from Eve's mouth and chin.

"I've been waiting for this, honey," the woman in the catsuit said, staring into my sister's eyes.

Straddling my sister's face, she leaned forward onto the black metal railing that made up the headboard of my bed. I could see Kim open her mouth, her tongue anxiously awaiting Eve's pussy. She reached up and pulled Eve's black thong out of the way. I could see just a hint of bush as Eve ground her sex into my sister's mouth.

Just as Eve closed her eyes in ecstasy, the lock clicked and the cuff swung free. I almost dropped the bobby pin, but recovered in time.

Freedom. I made short work of the other wrist and managed not to drop them. In front of me and slightly to my right, Eve's rocked her hips down hard, grinding her clit into my sister's mouth and face, riding once, twice, three times before she fell back on one hand, opening her legs and her pussy to Kim's tongue.

A flash of euphoria crashed over me, my chest shuddering as the waves flowed through me and back. I held on tight, trying not to make a sound, holding on as the drug rocked me, my breath escaping as a tiny squeak, my eyes rolling hard back into my head. My cock pulsed futilely, pre-cum glistening as it slid down my aching shaft.

Panting, I got ahold of myself as the feeling receded a bit and my heart rate returned to somewhat normal.

I kept very still, waiting for Eve to become lost in sensation. My sister sucked and tongued frantically from below, gasping for air whenever Eve's hips rocked hard enough for her to breathe. Kim gripped Eve's buttocks, spreading her ass and sex wide as Eve bore down on her sloppy mouth. I saw a telltale jerk in Eve's hips. She was about to shift gears.

I glanced over at Molly and Jenn. They were at the foot of the bed, perpendicular to where Eve straddled my sister's face. Jenn's ass was up in the air, Molly straining her neck to capture her sister's clit in her mouth, Jenn shuddering, not sure whether to seek another orgasm or to continue shying away from her twin's hot, wet mouth until the quivering subsided. .

Molly decided for her, hooking an arm around Jenn's trim waist, pulling her sister's sex back to her ravenous mouth below. She moaned with satisfaction as her sister sat down firmly on her face, Jenn's hips wriggling, her labia sliding up and down on her twin's face.

From where I was sitting, my computer was behind me and to the right. I'd scooted my chair over a bit, but Eve was still somewhat facing me, her face contorted with the yearning agony of an orgasm coming, but still not present. She gripped the metal rod that made up the headboard crosspost of my bed with both hands and bore down on my sister's mouth hard, her stomach muscles flexing through her vinyl top, her naked ass spreading and closing as she rode Kim's tongue and chin, my sister's fingers slipping into her glistening pussy, digging and probing the woman's pink butthole.

I bore down, trying to get the waistband up over my cock so they wouldn't fall down when I stood up, sucked my stomach in and exhaled. My cock and balls popped back under the elastic waistband of my pajamas, my cock twitching and surging as the sudden fuzzy softness of my pants enveloped my shaft. The ecstasy gathered in my stomach, building up in the back of my head, my body telling me to simply lay back and enjoy the sensations thundering through me.

Fuck. Keep it together, Ben, I thought as the roll crested. I let out a long, shuddering breath as pleasure cascaded through my system. My cock was still rigid, almost painfully so, the Viagra Kim had fed me pulsing through my groin, my pulse singing, yearning, urging me to join the profane couplings on the bed in front of me.

My heart pounded with apprehension, with the knowledge of what I was about to try, knowing disaster would surely follow any failure. My senses sharpened, my skin feeling the temperature of the room rise with the wanton fucking going on.

The pot I'd smoked earlier still hung sweetly in the air, but the dominant smell in the room was sex. My sister's forbidden odor, so covertly familiar, Molly and Jenn's twin fragrances, lurid, sweet and secret, and now Eve's scent, womanly, dusky and powerful, all filled the air, maddening me, torturing me, making it almost impossible to think.

In front of me and to my right, Eve was approaching orgasm, holding on desperately to my black metal bedframe. I could just make out my sister's face between the vertical bars of my bedframe, her lips red, face slicked with Eve's gooey cum, mouth open, tongue out, eyes shut tight as Eve fucked her face hard.

I stood quickly, clutching the open cuffs carefully as I stepped to Eve at the head of my bed and snapped the one cuff to her wrist, the other to the bedframe.

Before she could react, I grabbed her roughly by the ponytail and yanked her face up to where I'd shoved my cock through the bars of my headboard.

"Do you have a safe word?" I growled.

The plan, I thought, Stick to the plan, get her phone first, find that file and delete it, then fuck her....

Eve's face flushed, eyebrows up in surprise, pursing her lips as I rubbed my cock all over her face and mouth.

"Eat her fucking pussy, Kim," I said. "Fucking make her cum while I fuck her mouth."

Eve's eyes rolled back in her head and she arched her back as my sister resumed tongue fucking the woman in the catsuit with twice the vigor.

"Use your hands, Kim, I want her spread open and sloppy," I said, my pulse rising, feeling bolder with every obeyed command.

Eve grunted. Whatever my sister had done caused her to fall forward onto the bedframe, a stifled groan escaping her, her hips undulating as she rode my sister's face to her orgasm, her promised land...

"Open your mouth and suck my cock, Eve," I said, my heart thumping, jolts of adrenaline and pleasure surging through my system as I delivered the command.

She looked up at me, tossing her straight black bangs away from her eyes, her lips bright red, lipstick smearing. She blinked once, then very deliberately opened her mouth, tongue curling down around the head of my cock, taking me in slowly, sensuously, lavishing wet strokes on my head, then shaft, her tongue protruding now and then even as I buried my cock in her hot mouth.

Eve was holding on to the crossbar of my bedpost for dear life as I used her mouth, her back arched, my sister below, spreading the woman's ass open as she ate her pussy.

The ecstasy in my system pulsed, radiated and crested over and over again as I fucked Eve's mouth. My cock was rigid, harder than I'd ever been. The sensation of the dark haired woman's mouth and tongue desperately trying to work my cock, then that of her throat accepting my length was making me delirious. I felt like I was cumming, but my cock stayed hard, the orgasm seeming to happen less in my cock and more in my entire pelvis, a glowing, pulsating thing writhing, growing, overtaking my body.

I had to stop. I shook myself and looked down. I was using Eve's mouth pretty roughly, I realized, and backed off, letting her breathe.

Eve looked up at me with an animal lust in her eye, part sexual, part cunning. Saliva dripped in a rope from my cock to her wet mouth as she hung onto my bedpost, her hips grinding into my sister's lovely mouth, getting into it more now, her eyes lidded and rolled slightly back.

"What's that safe word, Eve?" I said, squeezing the base of her ponytail, tugging it, pulling her hair taut and her head back so that she was forced to look directly in my eyes.

"Milgram," she said. I wrinkled my forehead at her.

"Milgram?" I repeated.

"UHHHHNNNH," she grunted, as my sister worked the fingers of each hand into Eve's open cunt from below, working and spreading her behind.

"YESSSSSS," said Eve, "MILGRAM UHHH OHHHHH OHHH AHHHHH," she went on, face scrunched up and flushing as Kim drove her harder toward her climax, taking control and forcing her sex down on my sister's mouth, grinding on her face as her orgasm approached.

"Molly," I called out, craning my neck to see the twins leaning back together at the foot of the bed, kissing each other lazily as they watched Eve ride my sister's face hard. Both girls were masturbating slowly.

The short haired twin looked up, her enormous dark brown eyes full of wonder and pleasure.

"Get down and make my sister cum," I said.

Molly moved, feline between my sister's splayed knees.

The dark haired woman who had shed her catsuit kept fucking my sister's face, not seeming to care what I was saying, what Molly was doing, if Kim could breathe, whether she was hurting her...or if she was enjoying it.

I heard a whimper from Kim as Molly crept in, feline and sinuous to engulf my sister's raw pink sex with hot breath and open mouth, the gasp wet and muffled by Eve's pussy on her face, sliding down over Kim's mouth and chin again, then back up, Eve's hips rocking as Kim sucked her mound into her mouth, working her clit hard, then tilted her head back, mouth wide open as she shoved her tongue as far into Eve's sloppy sex as she could.

Eve seemed to reach a threshold, her hips twitching and legs shuddering as she tried to hold her orgasm at bay.

"Jenn, please bring us the party kit," I said. Jenn popped up from where she'd started digging into Molly's spread holes from behind, her face glistening with her sister's cum, grinning brightly.

"I was hoping you'd say that," she said, eyes dancing.

"I think we need another roll each, don't you?" I asked her. She retrieved the Wonder Woman tin and counted out four pills.

"And Eve needs to play catch up, doesn't she?"

Jenn looked at me her eyes flashing wickedly, counting out three more rolls.

"Molly, will you please get Eve's ass ready for a roll?"

Eve didn't even react, all her attention focused on my sister's wicked ministrations at her crotch, Kim sucking her clit hard, tongue furiously licking the rigid nub, darting into her hole, now opening her mouth wide, tongue out to allow the woman to rub her sodden pussy all over Kim's mouth and tongue, oblivious to her surroundings, moans and pants coming in equal measure with loud grunts and long low groans.

I looked at Jenn, as if to say "You got this?"

Jenn nodded, moving to Eve's side, closer to the wall, one hand massaging the woman's shapely ass, kneading it, spreading it wide for her sister.

Molly knelt between my sister's legs and wrapped her left arm around Eve's leg, then moved up to straddle Kim's abdomen, spreading Eve's ass with the thumb of her other hand as she went, her hips moving subtly but firmly, rubbing her wet panty clad sex into my sister's tummy.

Jenn gently caressed her sister's face and tucked her hair behind her ear, then reached down to finger Eve's pussy from behind, gathering her cum, slicking her crack and the bud of her ass with Kim's saliva and her own cum, rimming Eve's puckered asshole, slipping her index finger deftly into the woman's rectum, then her middle finger, gently probing, then sliding both fingers in, tugging outward, stretching the woman's puckered ring, every now and then dipping her fingers into my sister's gasping mouth below, forcing my sister to taste Eve's asshole while gathering more spit to lubricate the woman's tight pulsing ass..

Molly's face was right up close, watching her sister tease the dark haired woman's butthole open. She pushed her sister's hand aside suddenly, burying her face in Eve's ass as she spread her generous cheeks apart to expose her pink dirtbox, working her tongue in, licking around and around the rim, then probing, lapping, sucking the whole thing into her mouth, working the sphincter with strong movements of her jaw, her tongue digging into the woman's pink and winking rectum.

Jenn leaned over and handed me a bottle of water, then nodded at two pills on the desk. I picked them up and placed one on the tip of my tongue, pulled Jenn to me and kissed her, slipping the pill into her mouth. She accepted it, its bitter presence spreading as we kissed deeply.

Softly, we broke off and Jenn drank from the bottle, swallowing the pill. She took the other pill in one hand, shoved her hand into her panties and brought her fingers out glistening with her cum. She took the pill in that hand.

"Say ahhh," Jenn said. I opened my mouth and she slipped the pill and her girl cum covered fingers into my mouth. I sucked her wetness from her fingers, then chased the pill with a long pull of water.

She moved back to her sister, scooping up two more rolls on the way.

Molly spat, her saliva running down Eve's ass, dripping from her labia onto my sister's face below.

Eve gasped in surprise as Molly hooked her middle finger down into her asshole, pressing and rubbing her knuckle at the top of the sphincter, working her butthole open.

Jenn nodded at Molly, who slowly withdrew her finger from Eve's winking butthole. Before the little hole could close up, Jenn had slipped first one pill, then the other into the dusky tunnel.

Eve moaned loudly.

Jenn worked her slick fingers around and around Eve's sphincter, then out around her puffy labia, spreading her vagina wide. From below, my sister was lapping at her, craning her neck, desperate to taste the dark haired woman's sex.

Jenn pushed her Molly''s head into Eve's ass, then pushed down on Eve's lower back, pushing her open pussy onto my sister's open and voracious mouth below.

"UHN UH UHHH UHN UH UH UH UH UHHHHNNNNN"

Eve came in my sister's slurping mouth, losing control of her hips as my sister claimed her clit, her lips, then her open hole from below, sucking hard, licking, now rubbing her nose on Eve's clit, squeezing her thighs as the woman's wetness coated her face, her neck and shoulders.

Eve clutched my bedframe with her cuffed hand as she rode out her orgasm, grinding her pubis into my sister's mouth over and over again until she collapsed, hips still moving as her cum dopplered through her body, back arching to move her too sensitive pussy from Kim's mouth.

"Ohmygod," said Molly, "Your ass tastes so good," probing the dark haired woman's butt again with her tongue, licking the wet little pucker gently, lasciviously, yet firmly, now. The woman moaned, opening her ass to Molly's mouth, shoving her hips down so that the short haired girl's tongue was all the way up into her wet and shuddering asshole.

"Oh fuck, I love the way your ass smells, Eve," said Molly, "so dirty, all sweaty and sloppy...Umnnnmmnn..."

Unbidden, Molly's eyes rolled back in her head and closed, fluttering with waves of pleasure as she fucked Eve's ass rigorously with her tongue, pressing the dark haired woman's sex down into my sister's waiting mouth as she worked Eve's ass with her tongue in every way she knew how or could think of, driving the woman inexorably toward an orgasm in her ass.

Eve looked at me, desperate, her face flushed, eyelids fluttering, her wet lips open slightly, breath coming in shallow pants.

"PleaseUHHHNNNNN," she said, eyes begging me.

"What, Eve?" I said to her. "What do you need?"

She looked at me furiously, trying to defy the pleasure overtaking her body, her expression softening as Molly's tongue wiggled especially wonderfully in her tight little sphincter.

"OooooOohhh....," she said, "I want UHHnnn.. I want you to fuck me..."

"Not before you cum in Kim's mouth again," I said, slipping my hand around the base of her ponytail, offering her my rigid cock.

Eve came like a rocket as she took the head of my cock into her mouth, her cum soaking my sister's and Molly's faces just as Molly came up for air. I held her head and stroked my cock into her hot open mouth and throat once, twice, three times, four, then five before I caught myself.

The plan, idiot, stick to the plan. A string of spit dripped from her mouth to my cock as I withdrew my length from her hot mouth.

Molly didn't miss a beat, eating Eve's ass with renewed vigor and desire, only raising her head from the woman's sloppy ass to draw a deep breath.

Eve's butthole gaped slightly, then fluttered partly closed just before the dark haired pixie drove her long tongue up to the hilt in the cumming woman's asshole. Another orgasm rocked her body, her hips shuddering, clutching the bedpost where she was cuffed, hanging on for dear life.

Molly caught Eve's hips and dug her tongue into the woman's ass again as that orgasm subsided, working it around in a circle, pushing and licking and probing, and then, with two fingers slicked from her own cunt, pushed them into Eve's butthole and began to gently fuck her ass.

"NOW, BEN," Eve said, her voice shaky but loud, "FUCKING SHOVE THAT DICK INTO ME"

Molly sucked and licked extra hard for a second, then reared back, face slick with spit and juice from Eve's ass and sex, hands slick with my sister's spit. She moved down and away, giving me full access to Eve's sloppy pussy and winking pink asshole.

CortexStim
CortexStim
400 Followers