My Sister's Best Friends Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The plan, a voice in my head said, receding, dopplering away, stick to the plan....

I straddled my sister's shoulders as I positioned my cock behind Eve's waiting holes, my balls draping over Kim's mouth. My sister groaned loudly into my balls as she began to lick them slowly, deliberately.

I gripped the root of my cock firmly in my right hand, my left next to Eve's on the headboard, fumbling my cock at her pussy, her ass. She wriggled hard, her butthole rubbing around and down my cock, swirling and slippery, then with a wiggle and a trick of her hips, forcing her unbelievably tight butthole down, stretching it to admit just the very tip of my cock, pulsing together with my heartbeat, her ring then widening to accept the head of my cock with an almost audible pop, her hips gyrating then, rotating, taking more and more of my shaft into her pink dirthole.

We grunted together, sighed and groaned as she wriggled her hips, stretching her little pink hole down around my cock until her butt was flush against me, her hips moving minutely as she sought pleasure in her ass, her rectum gripping me tight, squeezing and twitching.

OH GOD, I thought, clenching my eyes shut as a flash of pleasure detonated, its echo electrifying my loins my body shaking, lights like fireworks going off at the periphery of my vision.

I valiantly tried to stave off a sudden orgasm, my fingers clenching and unclenching, toes curling and uncurling as the effort flooded my system with another tidal wave of ecstatic pleasure, the drug pounding through me, washing over me.

I began to fuck Eve's ass slowly, firmly and steadily, her wrinkled ring stretching and flexing around the length of my cock, my sister sucking and licking her pussy from below, my balls rubbing all over her chin, her tongue venturing up to lick my balls and ass.

She came, her wetness soaking my cock and my sister's face beneath us, her hips riding my sister's face uncontrollably, the head of my cock popping in and out of her wet hole.

"UHHHNNNNNFFFFFFFFUCKNNNNNNNNYOULITTLESHIT," she said as her orgasm took her hips and shoved her sex down to the base of my cock, wriggling as her ass pressed into my hips, Kim gasping for air every few seconds as I began to fuck Eve, one hand next to her cuffed wrist on my bedframe, the other around her waist, pulling her into my thrusts. Her sphincter squeezed and shuddered around my cock as her orgasm pulsed through her pelvis.

I clenched my eyes shut, trying with my entire being to stave off orgasm, knowing how hard it would be to stick to the plan if I got wrapped up in fucking four women.

Come on, Ben, pull yourself together, I thought, my cock plunging deep into Eve's snug ass. The feeling of my sister's tongue lapping the base of my cock, then my balls, and every now and then it would dart up into my ass as I was hilt deep in the dark haired woman's butthole.

I could see nothing but blackness, colors flaring at the edge of sight, the world receding at the speed of sound.

Fuck, I thought.

Panting, I fell forward on my bed atop Eve, gripping the bedframe right next to where Eve was cuffed for balance. A drop of sweat fell from the tip of my nose to Eve's neck. Desperately I held my hips still, my cock shuddering as my orgasm subsided.

Lifting myself, I began to withdraw my cock, bit by bit. Eve grunted disapprovingly and wriggled her hips, trying to capture me again, catching me just under the head of my cock with a sudden arch of her back and an unbelievably firm squeeze of her rectum.

I gasped, freezing, Kim below us licking Eve's pussy and clit, working the woman, trying her best to make her cum again. Somehow I was able to hold still long enough for my sister's efforts made Eve lose control of her ass.

Slowly, I pulled my cock free, almost blacking out as I exited the woman's grasping ass.

"Molly, take Eve's ass and make her cum," I said.

Eve's pink butthole was spasming, gaping open a bit from the size of my shaft, the wet, open kissing sound almost inaudible.

I staggered off the bed, almost hopping over to my pajamas, slipping them on awkwardly,still panting. Jenn slipped up close to me, caressing my abs, rubbing and massaging up to my pecs, squeezing and circling my nipple. Flashes of pleasure crackled through my body, up through my stomach and chest, into my neck, flushing up through my face and flooding my scalp with warmth, soaking into my brain, cascading down from her fingers into my pubis, filling me with warmth and light.

Molly dipped her face to fill Eve's ass with her tongue, the dark haired woman's black bow tipping forward, then up and back, straightening as the pixie rose behind her, inserting her fingers between the pale woman's buttocks into her pink knot, my sister licking and sucking her from below, grunting, slurping, gasping and moaning.

The drug in my system exploded as Jenn bit me gently on the shoulder, then kissed me softly, wetly, her tongue gently brushing my eager skin as we watched the three women lose themselves in each other.

"Will you roll us a joint, girly?" I said to Jenn, turning to kiss her, eyes rolling back in my head slightly.

"If we get to spend some time alone together soon,," she said, whirling to the kit to grab papers and the bag of high grade reefer.

"Deal," I said.

"Deal," Jenn said. She was wearing nothing but her panties, her trim little body bright in the LED lights in my dim room, breasts pert, ponytail perfect, tight little buttocks hypnotic as she pranced to the L of my desk to wrap it up.

Sitting at my computer, I cracked my knuckles, quickly opening up the peer to peer webcam application to examine the peers I was connected to. I recognized my sister's cam, which I'd bookmarked. There was another IP address I didn't recognize, and it being the only other one logged, it had to be Eve's.

The wet sucking and moaning reached a little crescendo behind me, and I heard my sister and Molly's low moans build, subvocally, their sucking and licking overtaking them, breathing becoming more and more shallow, that moan growing louder and more urgent.

"OH," I heard Eve exclaim suddenly, "OH."

Moans of empathy issued from my sister, her orgasm echoing Eve's.

Don't look, I told myself, focus on the plan!

Beside me at my desk, Jenn craned her neck to see Eve cum hard on her sister's fingers and in my sister's mouth.

Gently, I steered her back to the joint she was rolling.

I copied the IP address and opened a program folder full of pirated software. I'm no hacker, but I do know how to google, and I'd pirated a slew of point and click intrusion software over the years, some of which actually works. I launched the one I was most comfortable with and entered the IP address, then followed the prompts that asked for the rest of the data I had, which was a decent amount from the P2P client.

I got to a section that asked for the target's email address and other personal info.

Eve's phone sat right on my desk. My back to her, picked it up and thumbed the power button, the security screen.

It was a swipe pattern to unlock.

YES, I thought, thank god.

Switching on my desk lamp, I pulled it down to face my lap and her phone. Thumbing the screen back off, I tilted the flat black slab. The oils of her hands were clear on the surface of her phone, the pattern evident, the smears looking almost three dimensional.

For one beat, two, three, I let my mind drift, my eyes absorbing the pattern on the darkened screen of her phone, then without second guessing myself, woke the phone and swiped the pattern I'd read.

Eve's phone clicked very quietly as it unlocked.

Taking a deep breath, I repeated the motion over and over again with my thumb as I flicked my attention back to the intrusion software on my monitor.

From inside her phone it was easy. I entered credentials from her primary phone email, two other email apps, a variety of social media, a blog, a few music apps and two games. I finished the prompts and clacked the Enter key, swiveling to face Jenn, who was hard at work breaking up sticky bits of reefer for our joint.

I opened my desk drawer and reached inside, setting the lock on my phone with a numerical key and dropping it in for safekeeping as I reached for a bottle of Jameson's I'd gotten for my birthday and a glass, setting them on my desk between Jenn and me. I returned Eve's phone to where she'd left it on my desk and shut the drawer, its lock clicking shut. Only a five digit combination would open the top drawer now.

I heard someone behind me cum loudly. Kim? Molly? Eve again? I couldn't tell.

Jenn looked up, tucking bud into a folded cigarette paper, rolling it skillfully tight, licking the adhesive stripe as it wound up at the edge of the joint. She'd made a little cardboard filter from the packet of rolling papers and gripped it in her lips as she gestured at the bottle of whisky I'd procured.

Grinning, I poured her two fingers and handed it to her. She knocked it back, sighing appreciatively as she handed me the glass. I poured myself a healthy shot and tipped it back, relishing the way heat dropped through my chest, flaring in my belly.

Jenn lit the joint, attending to it with short tokes, getting it to burn evenly, little puffs escaping her nostrils as she got it going. My heart thudded as her beauty clicked in to my senses, her eyes dark and softly ecstatic through her wreath of smoke, her smile entrancing. She kissed me softly, pushing sweetness into me as she exhaled, filling my lungs.

Her kiss lingered as I held the hit, breaking off only as we couldn't breathe. Jenn took the bottle and poured a large drink for us, toking the joint as I handed it to her.

Behind me, Eve's sighs were growing soft and distant, if she was dreaming.

I took a sip of whiskey and slid the party kit to me, trading Jenn for the lazily burning joint.

"What do we have here?" I said, smiling at Jenn.

"Hang on," Jenn said, "I'll be right back."

She got up and scampered through the bathroom to Kim's room.

I rummaged through the metal Wonder Woman box my sister had picked up from Eve's shop earlier. My sister had plenty of weed, what looked like several strands sealed away in little clear plastic condiment containers, along with her little glass one hitter. The first cellophane full of pills I picked up looked like xanax, the second was large pale yellow ovals, the next, small, circular and peach. A few assorted small ziplocks held a sticky black substance. I recognized the hash, but I'd never seen a piece as large as a Hershey bar.

I teased a tinfoil packet open to find it chock full of about 8 grams of a large, chunky translucent crystal.

What the fuck was all this stuff? I'd never seen an assortment of drugs all in one place before in my life. I fished through a few more items, there was a box of metal cartridges that looked like the CO2 cartridges from making racers in shop class way back when. I shut the box and closed the latch, shaking my head. Holy shit.

The intrusion app flashed a notification at me. Click.

"Target Network Compromised," it said, "Full Suite Pending," its interface lighting with each task it had accomplished.

It had installed a keylogger on her phone and her home network, achieved read-only on the storage devices on her network. Her laptop was off and still pending. Some doohickey or another was attempting to find the files Eve had uploaded to herself, but the ETA clock was in weeks, not hours or even days. The clock on Read/Write was 6 days, 6 hours and counting. It had gained access to a variety of microphones on her network, but apparently there were quite a few cameras it had yet to compromise.

Fuck, I thought. Weeks?

So much for the upper hand. My mind raced, trying to refine The Plan.

Jenn came back with a textbook and set it between us on my desk. There were two lines of white powder and a straw cut at an angle.

"Coke?" I asked.

"That painkiller from earlier," she said, leaning in to take the first line, grimacing slightly, washing it down with a sip of whiskey, hitting the joint she'd rolled us.

The plan, I thought. Fuck. Hold it together man.

As I took the line through the cut straw, Jenn slipped her hands onto my shoulders, her strong hands radiating delicious warmth into my muscles as she rubbed me.

The powder wasn't painful in my nose, but the drip was awful. I took the glass from Jenn and tossed a shot back, relishing the way its heat suffused my chest, trickling warmth down into my belly.

The roll pulsed in my lower abdomen and groin, its light radiating outward and upward, feeling the langorous beat of the music on my stereo, the sounds of my sister eating Eve's pussy, Molly digging into her ass with fingers and tongue rising to meet the level of the music, a groan or a gasp echoing every now and then from my walls. A heavy musk of sex and saliva hung in the air, humid and arousing, the tang of high grade pot threaded through everything, fuzzing reality.

I hit the joint again, closing my eyes, tipping my head back, letting the smoke simply hang in my chest, throat and lungs, letting it pool in my open mouth before I blew it slowly out.

Ok, I thought, gonna have to play along a bit. I minimized the intrusion application and hid the process. The README file said the app encrypted its traffic, so I figured I had a 50/50 shot at Eve not finding it.

I handed the joint back to Jenn and swiveled to face Eve, having to lean in close to catch her attention. We locked eyes.

Eve's gaze was lusty, animalistic and cunning. Her face and upper chest was flushed, her pupils dilated, sweat beading on her upper lip.

Time to roll the dice, I thought, heart suddenly pounding.

"Ready to come out and play?" I said, unlocking the cuff shackling her to my bedframe.

The dark haired woman was sweaty and her eyes were rolling a bit wildly as she swung a trembling leg over my sister to stand before me.

I reached and unlocked the other cuff, taking them from her and pocketing them.

"What do you want next, Ben?" she asked.

Holy shit, she was still playing the game. I forced myself not to look at her phone or my computer.

"Hit that joint, Eve," I said, gesturing in Jenn's direction.

The woman in vinyl complied, taking the joint from Jenn and toking it slowly. Her hand shook slightly as she caught the smoke in her lungs, closing her eyes as she tipped her head back, letting it slowly pool in her mouth.

Eve sighed as she let the hit drift out of her lungs, her hand steadying.

I looked over at my sister on the bed. She was glistening with sweat, her eyes closed and fluttering, Molly's hand between her splayed legs, gently stroking her open sex. Her face was covered with Eve's gooey cum, her hair wet with sweat, her chest heaving.

Molly caught my eye and smiled.

"She's ok, just rolling fucking really goddamn hard right now."

I heard a sharp crack and a loud hiss. Looking up, I saw Jenn at the party kit, a balloon inflating.

She looked at Molly.

"I think Kim needs this first one," she said, smiling.

Molly nodded, accepting the pinched off balloon from her sister.

"Kim, baby, take this whippet," she said softly.

My sister's eyes opened hazily, fluttering in their sockets.

"Huh?" she said, trying to focus, her lips wet and parted slightly.

"Here, take this," Molly said.

Kim took the pinched off end of the balloon into her mouth,and shook her head, seemingly clearing her thoughts. She exhaled, all her breath leaving her, then took the pinched off end of the balloon into her lips firmly and let it fill her lungs.

She held her breath, little noises of pleasure squeaking from her bit by bit as she struggled to hold her breath.

Fascinated, I watched as her face paled. Her fingers bunched at the my sheets, twitched, then stilled, her head lolling to one side.

Molly took the deflated balloon from my sister's hand, rubbing her chest firmly, squeezing her breasts, pinching her nipples gently.

Kim exhaled weakly, her whole body slack, and moaned, obviously in the grip of some cataclysmic chemical reaction.

I heard another crack and the whoosh of gas filling the balloon.

I looked over at Eve, who was looking at the three girls, her attention flitting from my sister to Jenn, to Molly, then back to me.

Jenn smiled as she handed the balloon to Eve.

"Here, Eve, you get the next one," she said.

Eve raised an eyebrow. She paused, looked at me, then at my pocket where I had her handcuffs, then to my computer, then to her phone.

"No thanks," she said, "I'm all set." She hit the joint again and handed it to me.

I took a long, slow hit, letting the hot greenness fill me, feeling it soak my chest with a crisp warmth, handing it to Jenn as I blew my hit toward the ceiling.

A cloud of hazy smoke hung in the blue LED light, its sweet scent beginning to cover up the heady aroma of saliva and womanly cum.

A notification pinged. Eve scooped up her phone and unlocked it, reading a text, her face impassive.

"Well," she said, "It's about time for me to go."

"But," Kim slurred, "you haven't even started to roll yet, don't you want to stick around? We're just getting started."

Eve smiled. She leaned in and kissed my sister gently, but thoroughly.

"I'll see you soon," she said, breaking away to look at me and wink.

She picked up her vinyl pants and regarded me calmly, eyes locked on mine. I could see a flush of color beginning in her face, and her pupils were slightly dilated. The roll was beginning to dump seratonin into her nervous system. If I remembered mine correctly, she had maybe 15 minutes before she was overwhelmed.

"Mmmmm," she said. "You are naughtier than I anticipated."

She looked down my torso to my tented pants approvingly, slipping both thumbs into the elastic of her panty waistband, tugging them down, exposing her sex, shimmying as she stepped out of them.

Eve raised her sloppy wet panties to her nose, closing her eyes as she sampled her own scent.

"Ohhhhh," she breathed, "You'll like these very much, Ben."

Her smile was wicked as she tossed them to me, the wet fabric striking me in the chest. I fumbled as I tried to catch them, stooping to pick them up.

Eve stepped back into her vinyl pants, pulling them tightly over her bare ass, wriggling a bit for an optimal fit. She zipped them, then slipped her phone into her back pocket.

Had I deleted the pics she took? I struggled to remember.

A whooshing sound filled the room as Jenn took the contents of the balloon into her lungs, falling back on the bed, her sister caressing her chest, face and hair as she let some chemical magic take her away.

The dark haired woman in the catsuit smiled, pulling wayward strands of hair back into her ponytail, adjusting the big black bow in her hair so that it was straight again. She picked up her massage holster, her oil and towel.

"Looks like you've got some partying to do, Ben," she said.

My heart pounded. Past this point, my "Plan" was a bit hazy. Hopefully I'd be able to delete any incriminating videos off her system before she got to it, but that was a bit of a crapshoot.

"Before you go, will you help me get my table into my car?"

"Ok," I said.

I followed her through the bathroom into Kim's room. We folded the table and snapped the fasteners shut. Eve picked up her briefcase, stowing her massage gear and snapped it shut as I hefted her massage table.

Outside, the twilight was blue and beautiful, stars beginning to peek through the veil of night.

She popped the hatch of her car and I swung the table in.

"Don't forget our agreement, Ben," she said, smiling.

Shaking my head slightly, I said, "I won't forget."

"You can expect your first assignment anytime."

"What do I have to do to get you to delete those videos?" I said, "Do you want money? I have a few grand."