My Sister's Best Friends Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Money is always good, Ben, but I'm perfectly capable of making money."

She opened the driver's side door and paused as she got in.

"I'll be in touch."

I watched as the black station wagon drove off. The night air felt wonderful as the sweat began to evaporate from my skin, cooling me. An infinity of possibilities cascaded through my mind, almost paralyzing me with outcomes. I shook myself and headed back upstairs.

The girls were back in their pajamas on my bed, the music loud, the smell of high grade pot dominating the room. At first, I could barely smell the heady scent of saliva and sex that had filled it just minutes earlier, but as the moment wore on, there it was, that delicious, forbidden scent of pussies orgasming, of mouths drinking cum, and threaded through everything, the dark, naughty scent of ass.

"Wasn't that amazing, Ben?" Kim said, her eyes bright, her lips raw and swollen.

Falling to the bed, I sighed contentedly.

"Fucking amazing," I said, closing my eyes, feeling three sets of hands begin to caress me gently.

We lay on my bed, cuddling, time stretching and fading away as sensation overtook the four of us, post orgasmic glow suffusing every one of us, saturating us, flooding us with pleasure.

I drifted off into a blissful state, partially conscious as I felt kisses on my neck, hands on my abdomen. Somewhere near, the lovely sounds of girls kissing slipped into my senses.

And then a text landed on my phone, the vibration on my thigh jolting me alert.

Fishing the smooth slab from my pajama pocket, I thumbed it unlocked and opened the text.

It was a short video clip from an unknown number. Pressing play, I leaned back.

On the small screen, I recognized the profile of my face, the back of Kim's head. As I leaned in, she looked back and her face was clearly recognizable.

Another text landed, the device vibrating in my hand.

"READY FOR YOUR FIRST ASSIGNMENT?" it said.

TO BE CONTINUED.