My Son My Conqueror Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Estcher
Estcher
1,766 Followers

Her voice was faint, but unmistakable. "Run, Forest! Run!"

An old joke, but I smiled and waved.

She watched me run past, and I loved her watching me.

I focused on the run. This was always the hardest part. The voice in your head would start screaming at you to stop. The end was so close. It grew harder to run. And harder. I saw my laneway up ahead and dug deep. I pushed myself to run harder and faster. I sprinted down my laneway and only stopped when I crossed the imaginary finish line marked by my potted marigolds.

The same marigolds Desmond had placed on my breakfast tray this morning. He had bought me those marigolds years ago with his small savings. Every year, he harvested the seeds and grew them again. They meant something to Desmond and me. When he had placed them on my tray, I understood the message.

I bent over, gasping, and stretching.

I was certain one marigold had been for me. The other had been from him. Not for Jennifer. I knew my son and how his mind worked. We had spent twenty glorious years together alone in our small home. I don't think it would be possible for me to understand another human being as much as my son.

Those two marigolds in the water glass represented him and me. I knew it in my soul.

My son loves me.

I walked off my run, my hands on my hips, drawing in air and feeling sweat pour from me. My hangover was long gone, and I felt really good. My brain buzzed with the pleasure from the run.

I went inside and hit the shower. There is nothing better than a shower after a long run.

Chapter Five--Staying Strong

After my shower, and since it was Sunday, I wore my sweatpants, no panties, or a bra, and threw on an old shirt of Desmond's. It hung off me, but I adored it. I had quite a few of his old clothes in my closet. I could never throw them out. Wearing them brought me a little closer to him. But this shirt was my favorite. Sometimes I put it back in his room and no sooner had he worn it again, than I would steal it back.

I wore it today and could smell him on it. It gave me comfort. Men have a wonder smell. It's like leather, wood, and spicy sweat. A rich, deep smell that makes me feel safe.

I puttered around the house, tidying up, putting things away, and generally did everything I could to stop myself from going into Desmond's room and grabbing the bear.

I lasted about ten minutes and I was somehow pleased I had lasted that long.

I sat on my bed and connected the bear to my laptop. I copied the video over and then ran back to Desmond's room and put the teddy bear with the nanny camera in it, back on his bookshelf. I looked around his room and then stared at his bed. He had made it up perfectly, as usual.

I walked over and looked down at it. It was a twin bed. He had it for years and needed a new one. A bigger one, perhaps a queen-sized like mine. The problem was expenses were tight as always. A new bed was a luxury.

I sat on the edge of his bed and laid my hand down on where he would lie. The bedspread was cold without him. I gripped the top of the bedspread and pulled it down. My heart beat a little faster, and I watched myself as a stranger. What was I doing?

I looked at the spot on the bed where his body would be pressed against the mattress. I leaned over and took a deep breath. I smelled where he lay and right away, I could smell him. His male odors filled my nostrils and flooded my brain. I breathed deeper, savoring the scent. My son smelled good. So good.

I looked at the sheets and saw a silvery sheen, and I peered closer. Streaks of something faintly silver stained them. His cum, I realised. I knew he often slept naked. Here was the evidence of him, crusted to the sheets. His cum. Right there.

A foul hunger consumed me, and my vagina grew warm. I wanted to smell it. Lick it. Taste it.

In horror, I pulled the bedspread and sheets back up. Then I fixed them until I was sure they looked the same as before. I backed up, moved forward, tweaked the sheets, and then fled back to my room. I closed the door and sat on my bed cross-legged.

I needed help. I was losing my sanity.

I glanced at my laptop. I didn't want to. I shouldn't.

Before I knew it, the laptop was in my lap and open. I clicked on the video file, and it started. I advanced the video until Desmond entered his room.

This is right after he went to bed last night... I watched and he sat on his bed. He was looking toward his door and just sitting there. I could hear noises and then heard my own bedroom door open and close. It grew quiet. Desmond just sat there staring at his door.

What was he doing?

I heard a faint noise in the video and turned up the volume. It was mumbles. I couldn't make it out. But I knew it was Jennifer and me in my bedroom.

Then I heard a loud moan. That was me and I was mortified at how wanton I sounded. Desmond snapped his head toward the sound. He was listening to us! He stood and stepped closer to the wall between his bedroom and mine. He gently put his left ear to the wall. I could see his face. He was excited!

I heard myself moan on the video and heard Jennifer a moment later.

Desmond went to the center of his room and quickly pulled off his clothes. I watched him reveal his body to the camera. His muscles flexed and shifted. His shirt was pulled off, and I gasped at just how toned his chest and abdomen were. His biceps bulged and I could see his thick veins.

His hands slipped down his stomach and under his waistband. He pulled off his pants and took his briefs with them. They pooled at his feet, and he stood tall. My eyes locked on his penis. He was engorged, and it stood out straight from his body. I gasped at the beauty of it. He was large. His scrotum hung low, and I could see the shape of his massive testicles snuggled inside. My son was a stud and my vagina flooded at the image.

His right hand found his penis, and he stroked it slowly. He cocked his head to the side, listening to the sounds from my bedroom. Faint murmurs and sounds could be heard in the video. I hadn't known how thin the walls were until now. I was sure he could hear most everything. Sadly, the video didn't quite pick up the audio.

Then I heard Jennifer cuming hard. She screamed out my name. I could hear the passion in her voice. I had done that. The first time I had made her cum. I was watching Desmond and replaying what I was doing to Jennifer in my mind. He stroked that wonderful extension of himself. His hand twisting and stroking.

Then he came. He grunted, and I watched his strokes shorten. He gasped. A thick stream of cum jetted from his penis. His face looked gorgeous when he came. So strong and confident. Jennifer was moaning, and he was cuming with her. A second stream of cum followed and then another. Cum dribbled out of him and he kept stroking. He smiled then. A deep satisfied smile. Then he looked down at his mess and grimaced.

I reversed the video and played it again. My hand slipped under my waistband and slipped inside my pussy. I was soaked. I played with myself and watched my son cum. I replayed it and watched again. This time I came with him. A pleasant soft orgasm that demanded more.

I let the video play. I watched Desmond clean up his mess with a pair of dirty underwear. Then he grabbed a box of tissues and reached into his bedside table and pulled out a small tube of something I assumed was lube. I had no idea he had any. I saw that his penis had deflated somewhat. He lay back in bed, sitting with his back against his headboard.

The sound of Jennifer and I continued in the background. We were moaning loudly. I hadn't realised we were so loud. The sounds added to my pleasure. We sounded hot. Desmond took the lube and squirted some onto the head of his penis. His right hand swirled around it, and it stroked it down over his penis. He grew hard, and I had to replay that part. I slowed down the video and watched his penis lengthen and harden in his hand. Another small orgasm wafted through me. I replayed it again.

I could watch him grow hard all day, I thought. It's magical. I loved how his foreskin pulled back to reveal his large bulbous head. It glistened with lube and looked so erotic and heavenly to me. I wanted to touch it. Taste it. Feel it plunge into my vagina. Filling me up and stretching me.

I frigged my clit harder and then slowed down as I watched Desmond slow down. He was taking his time. Enjoying everything. I slowed down with him.

"Mom! Oh, mom," he moaned on camera and the words rushed through me.

He was thinking of me, while jerking off listening to me being pleasured. Pleasure filled me as I rubbed at my clit. My son had deep sexual thoughts of me, his mother. He stroked his penis thinking of me. That gave him pleasure. It gave me pleasure.

I wanted to be on my back, legs spread wide and wrapped tight around him, pulling him in. Feeling him penetrate me with that gorgeous cock. His lips on mine as he thrust into me. My vagina stretching to accommodate him. His pelvis jamming hard down on my clitoris. The head of his cock pressing deep inside me, deeper than any man had ever gone. I would claim him. Take him.

I came again, this time much harder. My pleasure was sending my thoughts into more and more depraved acts in my mind. I wanted him in my mouth. Deep. I wanted those balls in my mouth. Sucking the cum filled orbs. Lifting his scrotum and licking below it. Smelling his manliness. Licking his ass... What? Oh my God! I came again. I wanted to lick his dirty fucking asshole. I wanted to eat his crotch.

Like I had to Jennifer's last night. She had been the brave one and showed me. She had done it to her father, she said. All the time. Played with his asshole. Rimmed him, she had called it. So, she had rimmed me, and I had rimmed her. Once I had started it, a hunger had taken me.

For a moment, I had Desmond fucking Jennifer in my mind. I could be up close, my mouth inches from where they joined. Smelling them. Licking them. Pleasuring them... I came wicked hard, and it left me gasping. The video continued to play as I lay gasping and shuddering.

In the video, I screamed Jennifer's name, and Desmond erupted. His cum shot high in the air and he threw his head back and jerked his penis hard. His left hand had been playing with his balls. He came so much! I was impressed in my post-orgasmic bliss. I smiled at the video. Proud of my virile son.

He lay panting and smiling. I watched him engrossed in his beauty. My son was gorgeous. A perfect man. So kind. So handsome. My son. I watched him grab tissues and clean up his spunk. It lay all over him and across his sheets. The same cum stains I had spied earlier. I needed to taste him, the thought overwhelming me with its ferocity and need. I wanted to swallow it and savor it.

I continued to watch him. He grew soft, and he lay panting in his bed. His hand continued to play with himself, squeezing his penis and I watched cum ooze out the tip. Glistening wet. His seed. His glorious seed.

"Mom," he whispered. "I need you."

His words made my heart sing. My hand and fingers teased my clit. I was so turned on and every little touch sent ripples of pleasure through me. I could enjoy this, safe in my room. I hadn't crossed any lines. I was merely watching. Not a participant. I hadn't committed any incestuous acts. I could do this anytime. This could be my outlet.

I heard the front door open, startling me out of my reverie. I smashed the space bar, stopping the video, and slammed my laptop shut. I flew from the bed and straightened my clothes. I had pulled Desmond's shirt up and over my breasts to play with my nipples. I pulled it back down and looked down at the points my nipples made in the fabric.

"Mom? I'm home!"

"Just a minute, hon!"

"How was your run?"

"Great!"

"How far did you go?"

"About thirty miles!"

"Holy shit, mom!"

I laughed at the surprise in his voice. I wiped my hands on my sweatpants. I could smell my arousal in my room. I sat on the floor and did some yoga to calm myself. After a few stretches I rose and looked down. My nipples were back to normal, and I left the bedroom.

"Desmond?" I called out.

"In the kitchen, mom!"

I entered the kitchen and saw him standing by the sink drinking a glass of water. He was sweaty and his white tee-shirt clung to him. I stepped forward and held him, pressing him to me. My head found his shoulder, and I held on, basking in his heat and smell.

I heard his water glass thunk on the granite countertop and then both his arms wrapped around me and held me tight. One of his hands held my lower back, and the other was across my shoulders. My hips pressed against his and I felt his cock through the material separating us. I almost groaned. My hips moved on their own and pressed against that the hard heat.

Desmond stiffened in my arms. I went to move away, but he held me tighter, trapping me against him. He doesn't want me to see his erection, I realised and held him.

"How was last night, mom?" he asked.

"Really good, baby," I said after a quick think about how to respond. I settled on honesty. "It was a first for me. Frightening. But, baby, I had a really good time. It was... memorable."

"Jennifer talked about you all morning. She thinks a lot about you, mom. I think she really likes you."

I looked up at him and right into his baby blue eyes. "Are you okay with this?"

"I am if you are."

"Does it bother you? That your mom slept with a woman?"

He looked into my eyes. "I thought it might, you know? But no, not really. It's strange. But in a good way strange. Mom, I just want you to be happy. That's all I ever want."

"I am, son," and I put my head back into his shoulder where it always fit so nicely.

"You'll have to keep it quiet though, mom."

"I'm sorry we kept you up. It was all just so much."

"No, I mean, quiet in the town. The people around here won't understand."

I nodded into his shoulder. He was right. Secrecy was the only possibility. The thoughts seemed wrong to me and unfair, but it had to be. The town would lose its collective mind if it found out. I would lose my job. That was a certainty. "I understand, hon. We will be. We talked about it last night."

We stood in each other's arms. This hug was much longer than any other we had had previously. I didn't want it to end, and the way Desmond was holding me, he didn't either.

"Do you think I'm a disgusting lesbian, now?"

"No, mom. I find it really hot, to be honest."

I lifted my head and looked at him. "Hot? Really? You think it's hot that your mother slept with another woman?"

He grinned down at me. "Yeah. It is."

"Bad boy," I whispered up to him. His lips looked strong and firm. I wanted to kiss him, then. I think if he had kissed me, it all would have started then. But he didn't. And I didn't. And after a time, we broke apart. Desmond turning away from me, and I understood. He had an erection. I had felt it. And he knew I had felt it.

We didn't discuss it. We both decided, without a word, to stay strong and fight it.

* * *

Leanne came round for dinner at three in the afternoon, surprising me. I hadn't been expecting her. She and Desmond fled to the basement, and I pulled out my phone and texted Jennifer with the number she had left me.

<Hi> I sent.

I waited and waited and then set the phone down. I made more coffee and poured a cup when my phone bleeped.

I read the screen. <Hi hon! Sorry I missed your text. I was busy unpacking some kitchen stuff>

<np I miss you> I hovered over the send and then sent it.

<god me too. How'd we go from new friends to that?>

<I dunno. You okay> I had to ask her. I had doubts.

<better than okay. I can't stop thinking about you>

That made me happy. <Me too :)>

<what you doing>

<about to make supper. Come over. You can meet desmonds gf>

<you sure?>

<yeah why?>

<thought we should hide this, no?>

I thought. Desmond would be telling Leanne soon enough. Best to let her see us together. <yeah. She'll know soon enough, right>

Her reply took some time and I worried. <yes true. What time?>

<Now. An hour? We eat at six. Would love to see you before that. Spend more time with you>

<Are you seducing me?>

<maybe?>

<Fuck you better be. Jessica, I had to pleasure myself today>

<you too?>

<that makes me feel better. I'll be there soon. Are we hiding this at home?>

I knew exactly what she meant. <no. why should we? Its beautiful>

<just like you. See you soon>

<bye>

I waited for a reply and when none came, I set my phone down. I heard a squeal from the basement and grinned. That was either Leanne losing a game to my son, or winning because of something my son did to her...

I went over to the basement door and shouted down. "Jennifer will be joining us for supper!"

"Okay, mom!"

"Leanne you won't mind, will you" I asked down the stairs.

"No, Miss... Jessica. I don't mind. I'm happy for you!"

There it was. She knew. She was happy for me. I smiled and went to change into something more appropriate for having guests over.

Chapter Six--Dinner and a Movie

I went to the front door and opened it after the doorbell had rung. I could not remember the last time I had heard the sound, and it had scared the crap out of me. I swung the door open and saw Jennifer standing there grinning up at me and holding two bottles of wine.

"Jennifer, come in! Next time just knock and walk in. I haven't heard my doorbell in years."

"Oops, sorry. I brought more wine!"

"Oh god! Come in! Come in! Leave your shoes on. Supper will be in an hour. I'm so glad you came by."

"I couldn't stay away," replied Jennifer as she stepped up to me to reach her mouth up for a kiss. I was happy to comply and kissed her softly, feeling that same flush of pleasure from kissing a girl as I had last night. It thrilled me and excited me. She kissed back and for a moment our tongues caressed the other. She broke off and stared up at me and I could see her lust. "Damn, I missed you today."

I giggled. "You and me both, sister. Now get in here. You can help with supper."

"Me? Trust me, you don't want me preparing food."

"Hmm. Then I'll teach you."

"Deal," she smiled and kissed me quick. She sauntered past me and saw the basement door open. "Desmond? You down there?"

"Yeah, hi Jennifer. Want to meet my girlfriend?"

"Hi, Jennifer!" shouted Leanne.

"Hi! Sure!" replied Jennifer.

"Come on down!"

Jennifer handed me the two bottles of wine with a smile and skipped downstairs.

"Hey! You're supposed to help with supper!" I yelled at her back.

"In a minute! I want to see the girl who landed your son..."

The audacity of her statement shocked me, then I heard squeals and laughter. Conversation flew at a hundred words a second and I fled to the kitchen. I put the bottles down and opened the fridge and started pulling out things.

There is one Chinese restaurant in town. It's not very good. Desmond and I had started experimenting with making our own and we liked the results. I pulled out my deep-frying pot and then pulled out thawed egg rolls Desmond and I had made. We make them all the time, working together. We had made dumplings and other lovely things and froze them. Next, I pulled out the electric wok and set it on the stove.

In my freezer was all manner of food items. Desmond and I made big batches of food and then split it up, vacuum sealed it, canned it, or preserved it. Sunday night was often Chinese night. I had bags of frozen cooked rice for fried rice. I had cans of those little corncobs, water chestnuts, and bamboo shoots. I pulled out the remaining roast beef and cut off a large piece to slice up. Fresh mushrooms, oyster sauce, soy sauce, fresh ginger, and garlic, joined everything on the counter.

Estcher
Estcher
1,766 Followers