My Son My Conqueror Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Estcher
Estcher
1,767 Followers

I came and could barely stand. He withdrew and when I looked around, he was gone. My pussy dripped onto the kitchen floor. I loved my son.

Later that day I pounced on him and thrust the vibrator Jennifer had bought me into his asshole, lubed with my pussy juice. I sucked his cock, turned it on full blast, and he ejaculated into my mouth so hard it splashed on the back of my throat. I swallowed most of it and then kissed him hard and pushed a little into his mouth. He retched and gagged, and I giggled. I promised more and left him panting on the basement couch. As I reached the stairs, I bent over and put the same vibrator, straight from his ass, into mine. I hummed as I walked upstairs.

Now, sitting on top of him, my pussy wrapped around his gorgeous cock, and him suckling hard on my right breast, I rode him hard. My hand slipped down between his legs and found his asshole and probed it with a finger. He grunted and sucked harder on my nipple, biting down.

The doorbell rang.

We froze. I wiggled my finger in his ass.

The doorbell rang again. Then again. And again, and again, and again.

"What the fuck," growled Desmond.

I got off him and felt the sudden emptiness inside me as his cock slipped free. I grabbed my bathrobe and rushed to the door, throwing it on and tying up the sash.

"What do you want?" I growled as I flung the door open.

There standing beside each other were Jennifer and Leanne, holding hands. They were smiling at me. Leanne looked nervous as hell. And she looked like shit. Good, I thought.

I frowned. "What do you two want?"

"We've come to be your girlfriends, again," said Jennifer, matter-of-factly.

"What?"

I saw Leanne's face light up as she looked past me. Desmond joined me at the door, wearing sweatpants and nothing else.

"To be your girlfriends, again," repeated Jennifer.

Desmond growled. "You think that? You think you can dump us and then walk back into our lives again?"

Jennifer rolled her eyes. I could see Leanne looked worried. "Yeah. We had to dump you."

Desmond stepped forward, and I placed a hand on his chest stopping him. He was vibrating. Leanne looked frightened.

"Jennifer?" she asked her, her voice meek.

"Shh. It's okay," she said to her. "Yes. We dumped you so you two could be with each other."

I was stunned. "You did what?"

"Leanne realised Desmond would never go through with what he truly wanted. To be with you. He couldn't so long as he was with her, do you see? She confessed it to me one day. It was really brave of her. I then realised it was the same with you and me. So long as we were together you and Desmond could never happen. So, we arranged to break it off with you. Temporarily. I knew you two would bang pretty quick once the shackles were off.

"By the looks of you two, you've been going at it pretty non-stop. Plus, I snuck over and watched you once through the sunroom windows. That was so hot, I wanted to jump in and join you. But that wouldn't be fair to Leanne, here."

I slammed the door closed in her face and stomped away dragging Desmond with me. We hadn't finished our morning love making, and I had an orgasm waiting for me. She could wait.

Oh, I was mad at her. But I loved her more than anything. She had done what I could never have done. She forced it on me. But now I had Desmond, and I wanted to make love to him again. This time I would whisper in his ear what his girlfriend had sacrificed for him. She had let him go so he could find love with me. Not an easy thing to do. But she had faith their love was strong enough to endure and that he would return to her. She could have lost everything to me. I might not have wanted to give him back. Part of me honestly wanted nothing more than the last four days to continue forever. I was impressed by Leanne. Her strength was there to see if you knew where to look. Desmond would have a beautiful partner with her. I cared for her more than I cared to admit.

But I also knew I would never give him back. Not completely. She would have to learn to share him with me.

Jennifer had done the same thing as Leanne. Except she was older and wiser and knew we would be together again. She and I fit as perfectly together as Desmond and me. She had all the faith in us she needed and knew I would never resist her. How could I? We had opened our souls to one another. Like Desmond and I have now done.

She and Leanne had done that for us. Their love for us allowed it to happen. With it came their acceptance. How could Desmond and I ever find their equals? The answer was never. We had already found them, against all odds.

For now, Jennifer could stew outside and wonder if perhaps she had misjudged me. It would serve her right. As for Leanne, I knew I would let her join in with Desmond and me. She deserved it. She had figured out what to do and had done it. Jennifer was correct, she had been brave. Leanne was going to make a great daughter-in-law and one day fill the house with beautiful grandchildren for me and Jennifer to spoil.

Then as I lowered my pussy back down on my son's gorgeous cock, shivering with naughty delight as he stretched and filled me, I wondered how all four of us would live in the one small house. But that was something I didn't need to have answers for just yet. Those answers would come in time.

I couldn't wait.

Epilogue

"I really wanted to bang my mom, but it never happened, dammit." Sigmund Freud, probably.

One year later, on a mid-summer, Sunday morning, Desmond held me after he came inside me. I was enraptured with him. I lay on him fully pressing my entire naked body against his. I could feel all his hard muscles and squirmed against him. His large hands stroked my back lightly, raising goosebumps all over me. His hands caressed my bum and squeezed them and then ran down to the top of my thighs. I shivered. His hands started their climb back up, retracing their route, until his fingers stroked my neck and then the cycle would start again.

Cum flowed out of my pussy, around where his cock filled me. I was in heaven. My pleasure was complete. My soul was complete. We could hear Jennifer puttering around the kitchen and heard a squawk from Leanne.

"I can't believe you did that!" she shouted at Jennifer.

Jennifer laughed. "How can I resist that cute butt?"

We heard the snap of a hand towel and Leanne squawked again.

Desmond chuckled. "We should get up. They're fighting again."

"They're trying to take their minds off us," I whispered into his neck, and shivered as his fingers lightly traced the crack of my ass.

"I know," he said. "Mom? You know where this is going, don't you?"

I refused to answer.

Eventually we rose and showered together and started our day.

My girlfriend Jennifer, and Desmond's girlfriend, Leanne, had finally left our lane that fateful day a year ago, and had gone who knows where. Desmond and I had fucked listening to them arguing outside. The doorbell would ring. Jennifer would yell in at us. It was quite the scene and one they manufactured. Once I had fully explained what had happened to Desmond, he had been so relieved. And angry. He felt manipulated. In time, he grew to understand it all much more clearly. It's not often you find a girlfriend willing to allow her boyfriend to fuck his mom.

Eventually, a week later, we opened our home to them once again. They entered, looking ashamed, and waited to hear what we had to say. After, Desmond had hugged and kissed Leanne. I pulled Jennifer into my arms and kissed her soundly. We talked. We cried. We laughed.

Then we had taken things ever so slowly.

What they had done had enabled our love to grow. Desmond saw that now and I think his love for Leanne grew in leaps and bounds.

My psychologist Anne had wanted to know what our sex life was like in our home. I had simply answered that we found a way to co-exist. I still slept with Desmond, but it was a rare occurrence now. We only made love about four times a week. Heh. Jennifer and Leanne gave us our space when we needed it. They both understood my love for my son didn't supplant their love for us. Leanne shared her boyfriend with me. Jennifer knew my love for her would never wane. I adored her with all my heart.

Two months ago, Leanne had slept with Jennifer after first asking Desmond and me. She had wanted to experience the attention of a woman after watching Jennifer and me for so long. She couldn't with me, she had said, apologizing. Some bridges were simply too far too cross. Leanne had been curious and now that she had her fling, she seemed content with just Desmond.

Jennifer wanted a threesome with Desmond. She talked about it all the time.

I didn't. I wasn't willing to share Desmond. Not with anyone else, not even my love. Just with Leanne, his girlfriend. I was being a hypocrite and didn't care.

After ten months, Desmond proposed to Leanne. He had waited until he was sure we could survive together in the house. My son was learning. I loved watching how he interacted with everyone in the house. He didn't strut exactly, but I could see his pride in living in a house with three gorgeous women of which two were banging him routinely. He was careful and spread his affection to everyone equally.

Jennifer proposed to me a week later with the most ostentatious engagement ring I had ever seen. She filled my heart to bursting. I had dragged her to the city, and we picked out a ring for her. A matching pair. She had already put it aside and paid for it. God, I loved her.

I should explain that we had been fooling the entire town all this time. Desmond was the key to hiding everything. His engagement to Leanne had the town buzzing with delight. Conversations and gossip about Jennifer and I were simply: we were The Two Widows. That was enough of a white lie for the town to simply ignore the blatant reality of our relationship. The town gossip only needed something to hang their ignorance on and they looked the other way. Life can be simple sometimes if you don't blatantly flaunt things.

Desmond was working on an extension to the house. He had completed the renovations at Jennifer's home, and she was looking for a long-term renter. After Desmond had a long talk with Jennifer, she was helping him with the work on our home. They made quite the team. The new extension was being paid for by my Jennifer. She said she was investing in our future. The extension would add a thousand square feet to the home. It was going to be beautiful.

I was watching them out the sunroom window that same Sunday morning. Leanne sat near me, sipping a tea. We watched our fiancés sweating and working on the new foundation. Watching Desmond toil and work and sweat always made me tremble inside with lust. Leanne was watching him as well.

"Jessica?" she said quietly.

"Yes, hon?"

"I think we should all sleep together..."

"What?!" Her admission shook me to my core. I had been the one fighting this for so long. I was so terribly afraid of the outcome. I didn't want to jeopardize our relationships. Everything was too perfect.

"Hear me out," she said and looked right at me. She rarely looked at me. Now looking into her eyes, I could see why. I could see the desire there. She had been hiding it so well. Now, she was opening herself up to me. I felt a surge of something run through me. The same feeling I got when looking at Desmond poised above me and thrusting deep inside me. The same feeling I got when I looked down and watched Jennifer pleasuring me with hunger. "This needs to happen."

"No, it doesn't!"

"Yes, it does!" she almost shouted at me. "The only one stopping it is you, Jessica! We are all walking around you so carefully. Watching what we say! But you're banging your son and we can all hear it! Jennifer wants Desmond so badly! She loves him like you do! I slept with Jennifer, and I so wanted more! So much more, but we couldn't! It would hurt you too much! And I want to be with you! You make Desmond so happy! We can hear you together! It's so beautiful! We all want to share in that! Jennifer and me! We talk about it all the time." She leaned forward toward me. "Jessica? If you don't allow this, it's going to tear us apart! Can't you see that?"

I didn't know what to think. I was stunned at her revelation. I had thought we were living in a perfect symbiosis. A perfect arrangement.

An arrangement where I get everything I want and no one else does, I realised.

"What does Desmond think?" I finally managed to ask.

"He wants it."

"Truly?"

She nodded her head vigorously. "Yes, he does. He really likes Jennifer. He spends so much time with her, you know?"

I did know and Jennifer had told me repeatedly about the sexual tension between them.

"Let me think about it."

She looked long and hard at me and then sat back and sipped her tea. "Just don't take too long," she whispered.

Later that evening I called Jennifer into our bedroom. I sat on the bed and when she came in, she paused.

"Am I in trouble or something?" she asked with a smirk.

"No. Come sit with me."

She settled in beside me, sitting cross-legged like me. "What's up?"

I looked around our bedroom. On the other side of the back wall, I knew Desmond was going to add a large bathroom and walk-in closet for Jennifer and me. Below it would be an expanded kitchen. Jennifer was already browsing for modern professional kitchen appliances. My home would soon be ideal for us all. Everything we could ever want would be ours for the taking. Did I want to open my bed to my son, his fiancé and mine? I knew I did. But I was so frightened. Normal people didn't do this sort of thing.

I watched Jennifer and she watched me. I leaned in and kissed her. It was a sweet simple kiss. I held it for a moment and then leaned back.

"Leanne gave me an ultimatum."

"An ultimatum? About what?"

"The four of us."

"Oh," she said and looked away.

"You knew?"

"Of course, I knew. Desmond, Leanne, and I talk about this all the time. Desmond wants this. He wants to show his love for you."

"By allowing his fiancé into our bed?"

"Yes!" She took my hands in hers and squeezed them. "This isn't normal. I can see the fear in your eyes. Trust me, love. This will be good for us. We all walk around on eggshells. Desmond is beside himself. He worries this will break us apart!"

"So am I!"

"No, he's worried NOT doing it will break us apart!"

"And you? How will you feel sharing our bed with Desmond and Leanne?"

She grinned at me. "Baby, I've been with Leanne. She's such a sweet young thing. Her and me? We had a really good time. It was exciting and afterwards? We were totally okay with it. Seeing your reaction, though? That changed our minds. It's you who must accept this. We won't force you, but, my love, this is the next logical step. You know it's true. Look into your heart."

I did. For Jennifer, I did. A large part of me wanted this so badly. Another smaller part, the louder part, screamed at me to stop this. That the damage would be unrepairable. There was no way we could survive in a relationship with four people in it. Right?

"How would we do this?" I asked finally, searching for any reason not to do it. Damn, I think I may be already deciding...

Jennifer smiled that beautiful smile of hers. The one reserved for me. The smile that told me that she would always be there for me and love me unconditionally. I smirked at that thought. Unconditionally, provided I went along with this. "With tonight's movie night? Except something a little more daring?"

I snorted. "More daring than that soft porn we watched?"

"Yeah. Something with one man and three women. Take our cues from them. Like we first did when we watched the lesbian porn."

That had been educational. We had learned scissoring from those movies. I tried to think of anything to put a stop to this. I failed.

I nodded and Jennifer, surprising me as always, merely nodded and kissed me. She got up and walked out and left me to my thoughts. She hadn't needed to say anything else.

* * *

Movie night started like any other. It was a favorite pastime of ours. A family gathering. We ate popcorn and drank wine and beer and had a good time all sitting together on the couch. Tonight, Jennifer had lit a fire in the fireplace. It was competing with the air conditioning, but it added a romantic ambiance.

Desmond and I sat in the middle of the couch with our fiancés on the outside. We had drinks but the popcorn was absent. Jennifer had placed a couple of whipped cream bottles on the coffee table. And strawberries. She fed me one and then squirted a little cream into my mouth. I gargled and choked a little and then Jennifer kissed me and together we ate the fresh berry. The juices swimming in our mouths, mixed with cream and our tongues.

She broke the kiss and laughed. I looked where she was laughing and saw Leanne and Desmond staring at us with a little surprise.

Jennifer grabbed another strawberry and then got up and knelt in front of Leanne. She popped the strawberry into her mouth, squirted a little whipped cream in while Leanne held her mouth open, and then she kissed Leanne. Desmond and I watched them French kiss and I was immediately turned on. Watching my fiancé kissing her gave me thrills. Watching Desmond staring at it, gave me thrills.

Jennifer broke the kiss and left Leanne with her mouth open and her head tilted forward waiting for more. I smiled at her lost and lustful expression. Jennifer can really kiss.

Jennifer took another strawberry and then looked at me. I knew what she wanted, and I nodded. She grinned and moved over in front of Desmond. Desmond gave me a look, but Jennifer took his chin and forced him to face her. She popped a strawberry into his mouth and then squirted a little whipped cream in. I could see Leanne watching them very closely and her expression was one of pure joy. She was witnessing something I now realized she had wanted more than anything. I had stopped that. A little guilt frosted my thoughts.

Jennifer leaned in and kissed my son. Her tongue sensually licked the little cream on his lips and then she kissed him hard. I heard Desmond moan. They chewed the berry and swallowed the juice and cream. They broke their kiss.

"Thank you, Jennifer," he said and kissed her again. Their lips parted and they French kissed in front of his mother and his fiancé. Now that they had started, I could see their lust for one another. Leanne could too. It was real and beautiful and right in front of us.

My stomach fluttered and my groin grew hot and wet. We wore only our lounging clothes which were nothing more than pajamas. I could feel my nipples harden and press against the soft material. Leanne placed a hand on Jennifer's lower back and stroked her, urging her to continue. That little touch bridged the gap between sex between two people and something more.

Desmond's hand snaked up and held the back of Jennifer's neck and pulled her harder against his lips. Jennifer made a happy sound.

Leanne rose and sat next to me and took one of my hands. "Jessica? Can I kiss you?"

I nodded and then we kissed. Her lips were soft like my Jennifer's. I could taste the sweetness of the strawberry and cream. My lips parted and her tongue gently probed my mouth. My tongue met hers. Her other hand wrapped itself around my neck and pulled me in. I let go of her hand and held her head. Our tongues danced and I moaned at the pleasure. I could smell our arousal. Our lips crushed each other seeking more.

Her free hand found my right breast and I moaned loudly as she squeezed my flesh in the most intimate way. She stroked it and rubbed her palm across my tight nipple. More wetness filled my vagina. It ached for more. A touch. A tongue. A finger. My son's cock. I reached up and found her perfect breast in mine. It was shaped so much different from Jennifer's but with the same softness, heat, and roundness. My thumb stroked her nipple through her top and she moaned into my mouth.

Estcher
Estcher
1,767 Followers