My Son My Conqueror Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Estcher
Estcher
1,766 Followers

I sharpened my favorite knife and went to work prepping everything. Desmond would cook supper tonight. He was the master of making Chinese food. At least our version of it.

The master, I repeated in my head and a thrill went through me. I'm not a submissive person. Far from it. I enjoyed being the bank's Mortgage Loan Officer. I had to deal with pushy people all the time and I held my own. I didn't take shit from anyone. But Desmond... he was the man in the house. He always was.

If he took me one night, what would I do? I mused as I peeled carrots into the sink. Would I let him? Is that what it would take? Would he throw me to the ground and just take me? Demand pleasure from me?

I squirmed and pressed my thighs together. Stop it!

I looked toward where the door to the basement was on the other side of the fridge and wall. Jennifer was taking a long time.

I cut the ends off the carrots and sliced them diagonally. Next came the onions. I washed the mushrooms and sliced them, too. Everything went into two big bowls. The long fry stuff and the short fry stuff, as Desmond called them.

I was just finishing cutting the beef into strips when I heard everyone clumping up the stairs. Jennifer was first and at once went to me and hugged me from behind. Her hands just missed my breasts. Then she slipped beside me holding my waist tight and watched me cutting. She stole a piece of carrot and munched on it.

"Thief," I said and looked over and saw Leanne staring at us with round eyes. Desmond stood behind her with his hands possessively on her hip. His large hand held her casually, but he had pulled her in tight against him. He was claiming her. Letting me know she was his. I thought it was beautiful.

"Mmm. You're the thief who stole my attention. What are you feeding me tonight?"

"Chinese. We make our own here. Desmond is really good at it. Wait to you see him go at it."

Jennifer laughed at something. Leanne and Desmond walked around the kitchen island where I was prepping, and we all looked back and forth at each other.

"Awkward," mumbled Jennifer.

I nodded and kept cutting.

Desmond broke the ice, God love him. "So, Leanne, mom and Jennifer are dating."

We weren't, I thought. We are fucking. I looked at Jennifer. "Are we dating?"

She nodded happily. "Oh, yes. What? You think I just put out for anyone?"

I was watching Leanne and saw her eyes open even wider.

"Jessica? You're dating Jennifer? That's..."

Jennifer placed a hand over mine cutting the vegetables stilling me. When I looked at her, she kissed me. "It's hot," she said into my mouth.

Leanne looked to be in shock. She looked at Desmond. "You're okay with this?" she asked.

"Yeah, I am. My mom's happy. That makes me happy."

Leanne searched his face and then looked back at Jennifer and me. "I never would have thought..."

I smiled at her. "Me either. It was as surprising to Jennifer as it was me. We're both new to this. I hope you can understand?"

Leanne bit her lip and looked at Desmond.

"We need to keep this quiet, Leanne," he said to her. "What happens in my house stays in my house, okay?"

My house? I repeated in my head. He was calling my house, his house? For some reason, that got me wet. My son was claiming some authority. I watched him and he looked right at me. He held my gaze, and I felt it again. That side of him that was so much stronger than me. A strong virile man in my house.

"Wow," said Jennifer. "Look at him!"

We all were. Three women stood staring at Desmond. He blinked and looked around at us. "What's wrong?"

Leanne melted into him, and he wrapped an arm around her slender waist. She kissed him. "Nothing, Desmond. I'll never say anything."

I set down the knife. "Okay, love," I said to Desmond. "All prepped for you."

Desmond let go of Leanne and came around to join me. "Good job, mom," he said and kissed my temple and stroked my lower back. His hand landed right above my ass cheeks and then slid up my back. I couldn't help it. My eyes fluttered. My pussy clenched. I wanted his hand to stroke my ass. To grab me.

I looked to Jennifer for help, but she looked just as lost as I was. I looked at Leanne and she was staring at Desmond's arm and hand on me. She looked flushed.

This had to stop. Now.

"Jennifer? Can you open the wine? I'll get glasses," I declared and pulled away from Desmond and headed for where my wine glasses were. "Leanne, you might want to try this wine tonight. It's amazing!"

The spell was broken, and conversation resumed along normal lines. When Jennifer filled my glass, I drank back half of it before remembering how expensive it was. She grinned at me and stroked my back. Her hand slipped lower, and she squeezed my ass. Leanne was watching it all. Her eyes wouldn't stay off us.

We all stood and leaned back against the kitchen table so we could watch Desmond prepare the meal. He was good. His timing on everything perfect. We cheered him and encouraged him. He tried to do fancy things and got flustered when he failed, and we booed in jest. The room was charged with laughter and energy, and I looked around my home, always just with Desmond and I, and saw just how much happier it was filled with people.

One bottle of wine disappeared between us three ladies and conversation centered around the travel Jennifer had done, and life in the town, while we sat at the table and started to eat. I could see Leanne burning with questions and I waited. Sure enough she broached the subject.

"Can I ask something?"

"Sure Leanne," I replied.

"You just met Jennifer like yesterday?"

"Yes."

"And you're already in a relationship? A sexual relationship?"

Desmond frowned. "Leanne!"

"Hush, son, let her speak."

Leanne looked emboldened. "I don't mean any disrespect? But have you always been a lesbian, Jessica?"

I shook my head. Her way of forming all her sentences as a question was grating. "No. Never. I never once thought about it. Until I met Jennifer, here," I held her hand, and she squeezed it. "I never knew how wonderful it can be."

Leanne's nose scrunched up. "And you... you, ah..."

"Pleasure each other, Leanne," answered Jennifer. "I was never a lesbian. I preferred older gentlemen." She glanced at me, and I smiled understanding what she meant by older gentlemen, like her father. "Until I met Jessica. Then it was mutual. Instant attraction. Sex with her is beyond wonderful. It's unbelievable."

Leanne looked thoughtful. "I knew a bunch of dykes... I mean lesbians, in high school? They looked like it, ya know? But I can't imagine, you know? Doing anything down there? I don't get the attraction."

Jennifer grinned at me and then kissed me. "Hon, don't knock it until you try it. I think your Desmond there likes it a lot. Hmm, Desmond?" She kissed me again and slipped me a little tongue. I may have made a small moan sound. She tasted of ginger and soy sauce, and I know its racist, but it really clicked with me. It also thrilled me to expose our relationship so freely at the table. This was my house, and I wouldn't hide anything here. This was my haven and sanctuary.

The meal was lovely and devoured in record time. We retired to the living room, a place I rarely went in, and Desmond flipped through the offerings on the television. He finally selected a movie called Love by Gaspar Noe that came out in 2015. We all agreed a movie named Love seemed perfect.

It wasn't until later that I Googled the movie and discovered that the sex in the movie had been real. The actors had actually performed real intercourse on screen. And the threesome had been real.

I had sat in horror and complete lust watching the movie. Desmond had sat next to me on the large couch we had. Jennifer lay snuggled up against me on the other and Leanne snuggled with Desmond on his other side. It was a beautiful movie. I had adored it. But the sexual energy in the film had been too much for my sensibilities, especially pressed up against my son and my new lesbian lover. The threesome scene, one man and two women, had me thinking of me doing that with Desmond and Jennifer. Or with Desmond and Leanne.

I also realised about halfway through that I could smell arousal in the small living room. Desmond had his hand closest to me in his lap. He was hiding his erection. I tried to control my breathing. Jennifer fidgeted beside me, her legs constantly shifting. She was enjoying the movie like me. My pussy was soaked. I could smell pussy. The living room reeked of it.

I glanced over at Leanne and saw the deep flush that crept down her neck to her upper chest. She was breathing deeply, her left hand grasping Desmond's thigh, it moved closer and closer to his penis throughout the movie. Leanne had gasped once during the threesome scene. She had muttered an apology and had looked at Jennifer and me for a moment.

Finally, it ended, and we sat there in silence long enough for the streaming service to start showing trailers for other similar movies.

Jennifer sat up and perched on the edge of the couch, half-turned toward us. "I don't know about you all, but I am so fucking horny right now." She stood and reached out a hand to me. I took it and she pulled me off the couch. "Come on, lover. Time for bed..."

Leanne gasped.

She pulled me upstairs and into my bedroom. The door closed, and she pushed me backwards to the bed. My thighs hit the bed, and she pushed me back. I fell with a laugh and then felt her tugging at my jeans. She had them off my waist with my panties. She forced them down with rough jerks to my knees and then lifted my legs high, exposing my pussy. She dove under my legs and clamped her mouth down hard on my pussy sucking my flood of wetness into her mouth.

I groaned loudly with the pleasure. "Oh fuck! Eat me! Eat my fucking pussy!" I screeched.

She ate me with hunger and jammed three fingers deep into my vagina. I came shuddering right away. She kept licking me and fingering me and I wailed at the pleasure. A second orgasm ripped through me. I growled once it abated.

"I am going to fuck you silly," I growled at Jennifer. Her eyes lit with more hunger, and it turned into a wrestling match of removing clothing.

"Desmond!" came a faint cry from somewhere in the house.

We froze and listened.

"Sounds like Desmond is fucking his girlfriend," declared Jennifer.

She was distracted, so I pushed her thighs apart. I watched her wetness form strings of sticky fluid between her thighs. She was beyond soaked. I have never been as wet as she was. Her pussy looked swollen. Her clit exposed and gleaming. I dove in and sucked up all the juice. I made a rude slurping noise and vacuumed up all her sweetness into my hungry mouth.

"I love how you taste!" I moaned and dove into her pussy. I couldn't get my tongue long enough to go as deep into her as I wanted. But I tried. My chin and face pressing hard against her opening. My tongue lashing her insides and scooping up more wetness and flavor.

"Fuck me, Desmond! Harder!" came a faint cry.

"I fucking wish Desmond was in here," said Jennifer as I sucked on her clit. "Behind you, fucking you while you eat me!"

I moaned into her pussy and licked and licked.

"His cock pumping you. Driving into his mother's cunt!"

Her foul language and the images she fed to me had me panting.

"His huge cock pressing into your pussy. Teasing your folds and then pausing. His cock right at your entrance. So hot. So hard. And he pushes it in! So hard and fast! Your son's hard cock in his mother's tight cunt! Oh my God! I'M CUMING JESSICA! I SO FUCKING LOVE YOU! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!"

* * *

She said the "L" word. We all heard it. I might have said the same thing except my mouth had been full. We cuddled and talked after. One of the best things about a lesbian relationship, I was discovering and learning to love, was the willingness to cuddle and talk after. At least, it was that way with me and her.

I made her talk about it. She admitted that in the heat of the moment the word had come out of her. In that moment in time, she had loved me.

Now, relaxed and holding each other, we laughed about it.

"It's okay," I said to her. She lay on me, half on and half off. She was playing with my right nipple, idly. It kept sending shivers through me. "I probably would have said the same thing if I wasn't buried in your pussy."

"Mmm hmm."

"You didn't mean it. We've only just met."

"No, of course not. It was just so amazing. Why is it so amazing with you?"

"I don't know. It's dirty. Not dirty, dirty. Just a societal dirty. I was brought up that homosexuals were depraved. Degenerates. But now? Holy cow, but you are rocking my world, Jennifer."

"Me, too."

"And it doesn't feel fast to me, does it to you?"

"No, it doesn't. I feel like I've been missing you all my life."

"God, me too."

We lay in silence. Desmond and his girlfriend had grown quiet long before us.

"I never want this to end," I said softly.

"Why would it end?"

"You keep moving. Running from your family."

"Not anymore. I told you, this place feels right to me. I feel like I'm where I'm supposed to be."

"I feel like I've been waiting all this time for you to find me."

"Jesus, Jessica," Jennifer said, her voice thick with emotion.

"I know. This is too much."

I thought she had fallen asleep after we lay there for a long, long time in silence. She had been thinking just as much as me.

"You need to fuck your son," she said out of the blue. Her voice seemed incredibly loud in my bedroom.

"What!?"

"You do. You know you do. I can see it. Feel it. Its thick like honey in here. You are both absolutely googly eyed over each other. You stare at each other so openly. Leanne can see it. I think she likes it. She's smitten by your son. And you. I think Desmond planned that movie tonight. Who picks that out? Jesus, I came a little watching that. The threesome scene? I imagine it being you and Desmond with me."

"I did, too." Somehow, I wasn't embarrassed admitting that. I felt I could tell Jennifer anything.

"He had an erection the entire time. Right there on the couch. Watching a porn with his mom, sporting a huge erection. Huge! Jesus. No wonder Leanne was screaming all night."

"Do you want to fuck my son?"

"No."

"Really? You just said you wanted to share him with me."

"Well, yeah, I want to. And I could have, I think. At my house today. But I didn't. He didn't press either. But the tension was there. But I couldn't, Jessica. I'm yours. I couldn't cheat on you, especially not with your son."

I kissed her forehead. "I trust you."

"But..."

"But?"

"If I have the chance to sleep with you and him, together. I'm taking it."

"Jennifer!"

"You want it, too."

I lay quiet. The thought ran through my head again. The movie had awoken the idea. "Yes. I really do."

"I know you do. Seduce him. It won't take long."

"That would be me cheating on his girlfriend. I can't do that."

"Good point."

"Yeah."

"So, seduce both of them. Leanne is really curious now. About girl-girl sex. Her world has opened up, just like ours."

"That's not ever going to happen."

She sighed and her warm breath washed across my exposed breasts. "A girl can dream, can't she?"

"You're wild, Jennifer! Have always been this way?"

"Me? No! Never. With my father we were very passionate in the house. I had no girlfriends. It had always just been me and my father. It's you, Jessica, that's bringing this out of me. I feel so liberated."

"Me? It's you! You've changed me overnight."

"What a pair we make," she murmured.

"Are you spending the night? I would like it if you did."

She snuggled closer. "I would love that. I feel at home here."

Her words sang through my soul. I don't know why. I adored her here with me. After a lifetime raising Desmond, I was ready for someone else in my life. Someone I could be intimate with. She felt right in my arms. We fit so much better together than I did with my husband. Just having her in the same room with me made me feel better. That she was there, in reach. Breathing in the same air as me.

I was falling for her. And she already loved me. I know she did. Her words weren't the words of lust. She was calling out for me. Declaring and claiming me.

I smiled and closed my eyes.

"Night, Jennifer."

"Night, Jessica. See you in the morning."

We woke at some point in the middle of the night, and we made love. We just woke and slipped into it. It felt so natural. So expected. As we came, shuddering on our fingers, I held her as tight as I could.

"Never leave me," I whispered.

"Never."

Chapter Seven--The Calm Before the Storm

The next few weeks passed with growing affection for Jennifer. We found a routine where her life and ours joined as naturally as clouds and blue skies. The summer was hot and sweaty. Jennifer joined me in yoga. I helped her sell things at the market.

The town knew us inaccurately as the Two Widows, our friendship borne out of loss: her deceased husband and my divorced husband. It was how small towns processed things. If they wondered about a lesbian relationship, I couldn't pick up on it, and in small towns you picked up on things.

Desmond was working hard over at her house with all his free time, and it was looking really good. Jennifer told me the sexual tension was always there, just on the edges, but neither of them would allow it to progress. They both loved me too much for that kind of betrayal. My concern was purely for Leanne. She had accepted my relationship with Jennifer and often commented on just how beautiful we were together.

I loved Jennifer with all my heart, and she loved me. Desmond and Leanne were more than happy for us. Our routine was wonderful except for the constant thing between Desmond and me. It was a real tangible thing. We carried it around with us like boulders. Jennifer kept urging me to go for it, but I never could. Never in a million years.

* * *

I wore a broad sun hat against the Saturday afternoon sun, about one month into the full summer. The temperature was in the high 90s and would peak at around 102F by late afternoon. I was long used to the heat, but Jennifer still struggled with it. We wore simple summer dresses and flip-flops. But the heat was still pressing down on us. Standing in a parking lot didn't help and even under the shade of Jennifer's kiosk tent the temperature was stifling.

Nothing made me happier than spending my time with Jennifer. We were inseparable. We laughed at the same stupid things and wanted nothing more than to simply be together and hold each other. My love for her knew no bounds. I was giddying as a schoolgirl and wanted the world to know it.

Except no one could ever know. We were lesbians in rural Midwest America. An area so deeply repressed they had no idea they were repressed and thought their narrow ideology to be scripture. One slip and we would be outed. There was no telling what the town would do. It frightened me to wonder sometimes.

Jennifer sold another silk painting and beamed at me. "That's four today! A new record!"

The truth was, the artwork at the market never sold well. People came for produce, not art. It was the strength of her talent that let her sell anything. Usually when people took the time to notice they left with one. For Jennifer to have sold four was pretty remarkable, and I said so.

"I'm proud of you, Jennifer."

She gave me a quick hug, like any other hug a woman might give another woman. She let go and stood beaming watching her latest sale walk away further into the market.

I looked at my watch and saw it was 3pm. "The market closes soon."

She nodded. "Desmond should be here soon. It's so nice he helps out and carts all my market stall equipment here for me."

Estcher
Estcher
1,766 Followers