My VideoChat Error Ch 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I logged in to video chat. I sat at my desk while Denise stood by my side.

"Shauna, I wanted to remind you. With you being plugged all the time now, you do need to remove it, clean yourself and your plug and reinsert it with more lube on a regular basis. I wanted to make sure that was clear."

Naughty's concern for my welfare raised my eyebrows as well as Denise's, as it seemed out of character for him/her.

"Yes, thank you, I will for sure do that," I replied as sincerely as I could.

"Good. See you tomorrow."

With that Naughty left the chat.

Denise looked at me as she lowered her face a bit like a mother would when giving a task to a child. "Now is as good a time as any. You need to learn how to do it properly. I will wait here for you. Go do that in the bathroom so you can wash your hands after."

"Ok Denise," I said with a smile. She made me feel both submissive and taken care of at the same time.

She shut off my vibrating butt plug but I left her egg still on. When I returned she pulled me in to her and we kissed passionately.

"I am still feeling very, very horny," Denise whispered seductively in my ear. "You never got me off at all this past weekend since I was on my period."

My pulse increased and I felt her turn my vibrating butt plug back on.

"I always get very, very horny during my period," Denise whispered as she licked the lobe of my ear. "Its almost over, can you do me a little favour?" she continued in my ear.

"What might that entail I wonder," I asked playing along.

She broke from our embrace, slid over onto the couch, spread her legs a little, crooked her finger and motioned me over. "Come here and find out," she said playfully.

I half knelt down and half leaned over her body. Denise was already breathing faster and her shapely bodice heaved in and out as she deftly unbuttoned her blouse. I was caught between looking at her lust filled face and her lace covered, gorgeous chest.

"I need your tongue," she whispered lustily and smiled naughtily. She put her hand on my head and pushed me down between her legs.

"Oh, that's what you want is it?" I said playfully and I allowed her to push me into position. I could tell that she really needed it. I pushed back her skirt and pulled her panties down, over her gartered stockings and down past her ankles.

"Mmmm hmmm," I think you are getting it," she whispered lustily before pressing my head down again.

The smell of her wet pussy hairs and pussy filled my nostrils. I could faintly smell her period, but not much. The string from her tampon was at the bottom of her vagina. I tentatively stuck my tongue out above it, a bit afraid of how she might taste, but wanting to make love to her with my tongue.

To my relief, she tasted a bit different but not bad.

She shuddered and gasped in response. Then she grabbed my head and mushed it into her pussy. She gyrated her hips up and down rubbing her clit over my open mouth and tongue.

That caused her to moan louder as she kept rubbing my face over her clit. "I said I need your tongue and I need it now," she whispered assertively.

She made me feel submissive as she took control and used me for her sexual pleasure. I actually relished her only slightly off taste.

"Uhhnn," she moaned loudly as I lapped her pussy with my tongue and she mashed herself into my face with her writhing bottom.

"Uhhhnn," she moaned further and wrapped her legs around my head. She was getting close and I had only started.

Suddenly her thighs pressed into the sides of my head and she simply pressed her wet pussy onto my face.

"Uhhhnnnn! Uhhhhnnnnn!" she groaned out as she came.

After a few moments she let me come up for breath as her legs went limp.

I looked up into her face and saw a satisfied afterglow. Then she smiled at me and pulled me up and ontop of her.

"That was great. Thank-you. I really needed that," Denise exhaled, then planted a wet kiss on my lips with her own luscious pair.

"I was wondering if Naughty had forgotten your needs today," I said as I adjusted myself to better kiss her.

"Naughty did forget. Or did on purpose. I decided I needed that," Denise said with a gleam in her eye.

I smiled and kissed her some more.

Shortly after we both shut off each other's vibrator and she removed her egg. Denise composed herself and I wiped my face with a disposable wet towel and we parted ways for the evening.

My sex life was so complicated. I kept thinking about the sex life I was having and its impact on others. Like Denise. At least I truly seemed to satisfy her. That made me smile.

When I arrived home I found that Emma had already left for yoga, as usual. Not that we really could have talked anyways with the audio and video recording of our home going on.

Jon had been called over and was feeding the kids supper. I thanked him, paid him and finised with supper, getting a few bites in myself.

The evening was a blur. I spent time with the kids watching cartoons and reading them bed time stories. After that I realized I was pooched and my thoughts returned to me. My kids had been a welcome distraction. I went to the bathroom and took care of my butt plug and re-oiled the ring around my balls. I lingered a bit in the bathroom.

Nine pm. What could I do. What did I want to do? Did I want to do anything? I found myself texting Denise. She suggested I watch a new comedy that she had been following. I tuned in to the channel and found it was actually quite funny. We texted back and forth throughout it and the next couple of shows. When she said it was time for her to hit the hay, I figured that was a good idea.

After prepping myself for bed I lay down and tried to fall asleep. The events of the past few days kept re-running through my head. Like a looping movie trailer.

11:00 pm. No Emma beside me.

I tossed and turned.

12:00 pm. No Emma beside me.

I tossed and turned some more.

1:00 am. No Emma beside me.

Yoga. She was at yoga. I think it was supposed to end at 9 pm now that she was helping her instructor with the second class. Did her friends really wait around for drinks after, or - That's a long time for a few drinks. But she often was out very late on Mondays. We really needed to talk.

I rolled over and tried to sleep.

2:00 am. Still no Emma beside me.

Yoga ended 5 hours ago. She should be rip roaring drunk by now. If all she did was go drinking that is.

2:45 am. Finally I heard her come in the front door. My heart began to race. My chest began to pound. I heard her quietly come up the stairs. Should I try to talk to her now?

My stomach was all knotted up. My throat felt parched. Should I talk to my wife now?

She quietly entered our bedroom. I heard the click of the light at her vanity. She usually turned it on as she got ready for bed. She took her earings and other jewelry off there as she usually did. I pretended to be asleep.

Emma walked over to my side of the bed and stopped. She was standing only a few feet from my head for what seems like an eternity. She was looking at me. Why?

My wife smelled of sex.

I cringed inside.

'Should I open my eyes and, and, and what? Confront her? After what I saw on Saturday? Try to talk to her about all the thoughts about us floating freely in my head?' I asked myself. The aroma from her pussy was strong enough that I knew what my wife had been doing. But. But what?

The audio equipment would pick it all up anyways. I let that fact convince me to 'stay asleep'.

I keep my eyes shut and just lay still hoping my thumping heart would not give me away.

Then, Emma turned and headed into the bathroom. Brushed her teeth. The water kept running much longer than was needed to brush her teeth. Why? I didn't hear her interrupting the stream to wash her face or hands. I didn't hear a toilet flushing. What was happening?

Then I heard it.

A stifled moan.

Then several more.

She must have been frigging herself!

My wife moaned a bit louder, then went quiet.

After a couple of minutes I heard the toilet flush.

Images of my busty, blonde, wife Emma, sitting on the toilet, playing with a nipple with one hand, frigging herself with the other flashed in my mind.

My penis began to stir and tried to get erect. It strained in its cage. My balls began to burn again. I could do nothing but suffer in silence.

As Emma returned I half open my one eye. I needed to see her. She walked out of the bathroom with her cell phone in her left hand. My wife was right handed. She was smiling at the screen and breathing more calmly. Like Denise did after she came this afternoon on my face.

In the dim light I noticed that her blouse was unbuttoned and her lacey blue bra unclasped. It hung off of her shoulders and large breasts. Her lower torso only had her royal blue garter belt and matching stockings on. She stopped near the bedroom clothes hamper, took off her blouse and bra, then turned to go to the dresser.

Her large breasts bounced a little. Her blonde hair was tussled. She was not a ten but still looked so hot. There she put her leg up on the chair to remove her stockings. Her large breasts hung down as she leaned forward. Her nipples seemed erect and puffy. Emma unclasped the garter and rolled the stocking down her leg.

Emma shifted legs and turned more my way to do the other. Her large breasts jiggled. Then she took off the garter belt and put it and the stockings and bra in her drawer.

My heart was still thumping in my chest. My stomach all knotted up. My throat was more parched than it had ever been. Now was not the time I told myself. I have been asleep, and we are being audio recorded, remember?

My penis was still straining in my cage. My balls still burned, and my butt plug seemed to fill my ass so much.

She pulled a camisole over her head. I caught one more glimpse of her large jiggling globes before they were covered and out of view. Then she put a fresh pair of panties on, leaned over to the vanity and turned off the light.

Emma crawled into bed behind me and soon was fast asleep.

My balls ached so badly. My penis felt so constrained. I couldn't take it any longer. I needed to re-apply the oil. It was my only option. That and try to stop my erection.

I quietly slipped out of bed and tip toed to our ensuite. I closed the door and hesitantly turned on the light. I found my oil and quietly took care of my balls. Not a perfect solution but they felt somewhat better.

I looked over at the bathroom hamper. Her skirt was folded atop the clothes. I lifted it up and found her royal blue panties below. They were still wet and slightly crusty. I pulled it up to my nose.

I deeply inhaled a strong smell of sex.

Pussy juice. Semen. I was sure I could smell both.

To my surprise, I stuck out my tongue and lightly licked her wet panties.

Definitely pussy juice. Semen.

Then something came over me. I felt so submissive, so servile, so - I stopped just holding her panties and stuck the bottom portion in my mouth and sucked.

Pussy juice. Semen.

My heart was racing again. My penis was straining also.

It felt so slutty. It was a nasty act.

I sucked more and more on the crotch of Emma's panties.

What was I doing? Why?

I needed to talk to Emma. We needed to talk.

Just as quickly I stuck them back below her skirt in the hamper, shut off the light and slipped back into bed with the taste of Emma's pussy and someone's semen in my mouth. I had a lot of naughty dreams that night.

I woke up to a phone call from Emma telling me that I was late again.

I quickly got ready for work and hussled downstairs.

The kitchen was empty. Emma was gone. I found that I had a text saying that her friend Chloe needed a ride to work and that she had taken the kids with her and would drop them off at school as usual. My wife also said that there was another protein shake for me to drink, lunch in a bag and coffee in my mug.

It tasted as good as yesterday's.

Before I knew it I had arrived at work and was tired. I had not slept lots. Denise got me lots of coffee. We had our usual morning routine. Today I was clad in pink lingerie. Same butt plug, same setting. Made me feel horny. Especially since I could not do anything about it. Oh, and a brief video chat with Naughty.

Around 11 am a package arrived, addressed to Denise and I. I received a text from Naughty. We were to log into chat at 11:45 and open it then. Not before.

All the coffee had kind of kicked in and I had been on a roll at work so I readily got right back at it. Denise had lots to do too and likely did the same.

11:40 Denise came into my office with the package. She set it on my desk.

11:43 We logged into the video chat.

11:45 Naughty showed up, right on time.

"Punctual. I like that. Now the package. Open it. Use a letter opener, but carefully. Do it now," typed Naughty.

Denise and I looked at each other, then I pulled the letter opener out from my desk and opened the package. Denise dug into it and pulled out a very large, flesh coloured dildo. It seemed longer and thicker than any of the men I had taken. Oh, and it had a suction cup on the bottom.

Denise and I both looked at each other, our eyes as round as saucers.

"Don't worry Shauna. Its not for you. Not yet at least. It is for Denise," Naughty typed.

Denise looked right at the screen seemingly stunned.

"Yes. From now on on a regular basis you will attach it to the couch over there and ride it. Oh, and if you dig deeper in the box, there is another for home use too."

"What is this for? I have dildos," Denise stated to the computer screen.

"Yes, yes you do. But none are this big. I want you to get used to riding a very big cock. I want you to stretch your pussy and get it used to accommodating very large cocks."

"But, but why?" I asked feeling at a loss.

"Denise needs further training," came the quick response.

"Yes, but we have a deal," I countered.

"Correct, but that deal does not preclude dildos nor does it preclude sex with very hung men. It only precludes gang bangs," Naughty typed, likely with a 'I told you so' tone.

"Oh, and by the way Denise. You are to record yourself each time. Use the video program I had installed on your phone Saturday night. It will show me live what you are doing. And I almost forgot, you are not allowed to use lube. I want to see you suck on it first just like the fantastic blowjobs you give," Naughty typed.

"Worship it," Naughty added and paused.

"Coat it with saliva as you do. Get yourself excited so that you are very wet before you insert it. Now, it is approaching 12 noon. Start riding it at the top of the hour. Do it now. Chat later."

And with that Naughty logged out of chat.

"I don't want my pussy stretched all the time," Denise quietly exclaimed with a bit of a trepidatious look on her face.

"Its ok, we have gotten through worse," I soothed her.

"Yes, but," Denise hesitated. She then continued with a lusty voice,"I wanted to tighten up my pussy and get used to smaller penises, no bigger than my boyfriend, and, and yours."

I paused. Denise wanted me. This hot little number really wanted me. That gave me a warm fuzzy feeling inside.

"It isn't that thick a dildo," I motioned to it and redirected the conversation. "And it isn't really that long. It can't be that much more than twelve inches?" I tried to downplay the dildo's size for Denise.

"It's big alright," Denise rebutted with a chuckle. She tried to wrap her dainty red nailed fingers around it like she was about to start playing with a real man's tool.

As she slid her fingers over it in an erotic downstroke she looked intently at it. "The head is bigger than most, right below it is definitely thicker than Mike Brown's and it gets thicker after that."

"It won't be that bad," I tried again.

Denise turned to me and with a naughty look on her face retorted "We should lube it up and see you squat over it and take it, then you would know how big it is."

I shuddered at that thought. It was a big one, bigger than any real cock I had taken. Part of me felt excited. My penis stirred in my cage.

I looked at the clock. 11:52. We still had some time.

"It would be easier if you were wet you know," I said with a grin.

Denise cocked her head to one side. "And how do you propose I get that aroused?" she asked with a grin.

I got up, took her by the hand and led her over to the couch. I began to unbutton her blouse, slowly one at a time, while looking her in the eye.

An expectant look appeared in her eyes.

I finished with her buttons then slid my hands inside her shirt. I lightly caressed her sides as my hands went for the clasp of her bra and undid it. It loosened its grip on her wonderful chest.

I began to kiss her luscious lips and pulled us down onto the couch. The skin on her back and her sides felt so soft, so smooth. She gasped as my hands lightly passed over them to the sides of her breasts. Our tongues entertwined while I teased past her nipples. Such deliciously soft skin.

Then I began caressing and rubbing her nipples, even tweaking and pulling on them. That drew more gasps from Denise. We continued making out on the couch for a few minutes more. Then I slipped my left hand up under her skirt. Her panties were wet, very wet.

"I think you are ready now," I whispered as our lips unwillingly parted.

"Uh huh," Denise moaned back. Her blue eyes had such a soft look to them. Her expertly done lashes, and eye makeup always emphasized her perfect looking eyes.

I got up and went over to my desk. My penis was straining to get erect in my cage. My balls hurt as they strained to pull up to my body. I would re-oil in a few minutes after helping Denise start.

I set her phone up and started the app so that it would record her session with the dildo. I then handed her the oversized dildo. Denise suctioned it onto the firm cushion of the couch and then while kneeling beside it began to work it over.

It was such an erotic sight.

She stuck her tongue out and licked the massive cock. She licked around the head then just under. After that she took the head in her mouth and slobbered all over it while bobbing on it like it was real.

After a few minutes, she stopped and looked at her phone. A line of saliva hung between her and the dildo for a brief moment before it fell. She looked hot and all sexed up. Her hair was a bit mussed, her lipstick was smeared around her lips and her face was flushed.

Denise then got up, slid her skirt off, pulled her pink panties down past her ankles and climbed over the massive pole. It was tall enough that she could only rest on one knee but had to angle her other leg out on the couch had as she nestled the head of the beast in between the labia of her dark hair covered pussy.

It was quite a sight seeing my hot brunette secretary, her blouse open, lacy white bra hanging loosely over her breasts, while her white stocking covered legs were sort of flanking this monstrous dildo.

She gasped and looked into her phone as she pushed herself down onto it.

"Its big," she said with wide open eyes.

Denise pulled up and then pushed down again, about an inch further. Then she pulled back up and pressed down again. She had taken several inches inside her.

Now she was able to be on both knees and was fully resting on the dildo.

My penis was trying hard to get erect inside the chastity device. It hurt and my balls once again were burning. It was such an arousing scene. I fumbled for the oil on my desk and a kleenex so that I could take care of the pain.

I looked back up and saw Denise continuing to slide up and down, working the over-sized dildo into her pussy. She must have had four to five inches of it in her already.

"It's so big, so very big," Denise gasped.