My VideoChat Error Ch 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No it could not have just happened.

"Take off your clothes," Emma stated firmly.

I stood there not sure what to do. Never before has Emma ordered me to do anything. I am her husband. She is my wife. Naughty said I am to obey her. To follow her orders as if they came from Naughty.

"Ok," I said trepidatiously. I took off my suit jacket, shirt, tie, pants and my socks. I placed them on the chair at Emma's vanity. Then I returned to Emma.

"The underwear too," Emma commanded.

Again she was using a tone with me that she had not used before.

Reluctantly I pulled them down, revealing my chastity device. I felt so humiliated. So ashamed. So emasculated. I could not look at her face.

She did not gasp or say anything. I stood there for a few moments in front of my wife. Bare naked. Except for my chastity device. My face turned very red.

"I need your tongue. I need you to eat me. Right now," she declared firmly.

She had never talked to me like this before. She also had never asked this of me before. Not ever in our marital bed, not at any time in the past. Now after Saturday, she was.

My heart was racing, my penis was obviously straining in my cage, my balls ached and my ass throbbed around my butt plug.

I knew that I had to comply. I had to do as asked. I did not need Naughty punishing me or Denise.

Still I stood there and hesitated.

"Do it now," Emma stated.

Reluctantly I obeyed her.

I felt like I was watching myself as I pulled the sheets off of her. She was only wearing her garter belt and stockings. Her large breasts had red marks and her nipples were erect and puffy. Her skin was flush and looked a bit sweaty. Her dirty blonde pubic hairs were glistening.

She spread her legs and reluctantly I crawled in between.

I could smell her sex. I could see whitish fluid leaking out from her open pussy lips and down over the rosebud of her ass.

What the hell? I asked myself in disbelief, my head hovering over her mound. I knew what I would find but was still shocked when I did.

Emma put her hands on my head and pulled me in to her well fucked pussy.

"I need your tongue. I need it. Right Now," Emma said lustily.

Jon had fucked my wife, in our marital bed, while I was downstairs and all was video recorded. Now I was being forced to eat the evidence.

A creampie.

My stomach churned at the thought.

My penis was still straining in its cage. It was as hard as it could get. My balls ached badly. I could feel the butt plug in my ass as my sphincter tightened around it.

I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out unwillingly. Her inner thighs were wet and sticky and so were her pubic hairs. The aroma of their sex kept filling my nostrils as I lapped at the entrance to her pussy.

Emma gasped as I made contact with her sex.

Her taste was more pungent than Denise's. More juices leaked out and onto my tongue. There was a strong taste of semen. I lapped more then dug my tongue inside.

That made her moan and shudder. A fresh batch of fluid leaked out, which I swallowed. I kept licking at her entrance and thrusting my tongue inside.

She moaned louder in response. More fluid kept seeping out.

This felt so wrong yet my penis wanted to burst out of its cage and get fully erect.

I felt so utterly humiliated.

I licked around her entrance and cleaned their love juices that had leaked down to the rosebud of Emma's ass. That brought about a gasp and a deeper moan.

I went for her clitoris. One lick and she gasped and moaned louder.

I kept rubbing her nub with my tongue and she moaned continuously.

Her breathing became faster and she grabbed my hair with her hands and pulled me even more into her mound.

Suddenly her legs gripped my head and she began to convulse. Her orgasm was powerful.

More and more of her fluids mixed with Jon's seed seeped into my mouth. She never got this wet before when we had sex.

Finally she released me and her legs went limp.

I lay there between her legs still breathing in the aroma of her sex. My face was covered in it too. That had gone fast. She came sooner than anyone I had ever eaten.

Correction.

It had only been Denise and one other pussy other than Emma. I had only eaten one girl before I got married. Cheryl, back in high school, twice. I did not know what I was doing, but she came anyways. Denise usually took awhile.

My thoughts returned to the moment. I had just eaten Jon's spunk out of my Emma's pussy, in our marital bed. I still felt so humiliated. I thought about this and what it might mean for the future. I also wondered how long this had been going on.

After a few minutes Emma talked quietly.

"Thank you, I really needed that. Finish cleaning me dear," Emma said in a calm, satisfied voice.

Part of me still was in another world, in a dream like state. Part of me felt submissive. Part of me felt broken.

I didn't really hesitate. I obeyed my wife.

My tongue went back to work. More had leaked out of her. Once again I licked her rosebud clean then moved to the entrance to her pussy and gently licked just inside and around the outside.

"That should be good dear. I am going to go down, pay Jon and spend some time with the kids before they go to bed. I want you to take all your underwear out of your dresser. You will find new stuff to replace it with in the top two boxes," Emma said calmly.

I was floored. Emma talked as if nothing unusual had happened here. Or in recent days. In fact she was more authoritative than she has ever been with me. What was happening?

I got up off the bed and could not bring myself to look Emma in the face. I looked down ashamed of what had taken place and turned to the boxes. Why my underwear. Part of me shuddered at the inkling of what might be in them.

They were still unopened.

I looked in the my pants for a pen to get through the packing tape. None. After checking all the pockets of my suit jacket I found a suitable one.

Emma had slipped into the bathroom to freshen up while I was pre-occupied.

My breathing had not slowed down. My heart still was beating fast. My penis at least had calmed down a bit although my balls still ached.

What had just happened here? What was happening to us? Was this really Emma? Or was this an act put on for the cameras? Or was my Emma just an act? My head was spinning. So little had taken place yet so much had happened.

Was Emma Naughty?

I could see Emma in the mirror of her vanity as she came back out. She wore her light pink robe and no stockings. Her hair was fixed. She closed the door behind her as she left the room.

I could still taste the evidence of their rendevous in my mouth. I could still smell it on my face. Jon. My wife. Images of them going at it in our marital bed kept flashing through my head.

Our Marital bed.

I opened the first box.

Panties. Lots of cotton panties. Various shades of pink, red, purple, blue, green, brown, white and black. The box was full of them.

The second box.

Lacey bras, garter belts, stockings, camisoles and slips. Various colours.

All for me.

I looked at the third box.

I wanted to open it but I saw that it had a note: 'For Emma to open'. So I left it. It was heavier than the other two. Much heavier.

Ding!

I reached for my phone.

Naughty.

"I can see that you have found my gifts for you. From now on you will only wear a woman's under garments. Pick out a nice pair of panties to put on. And a camisole. Oh, and use the butt plug you will find in the panty box for night time. It will be easier on you. You can thank me later. Talk in the morning."

Thank him/her.

Thank Naughty.

Yeah, right.

I sat back down on the bed. I just had to sit and think. More surprises tonight. In fact lots of surprises. My life was changing, just not how I expected it to before Emma and I met at the coffee shop earlier tonight.

Of all the potential outcomes and scenarios I went through in my head in the past couple of days, this was not one of them. The reality of my current situation was very apparent.

I have not work things out with Emma.

I have become Emma's cuckold.

I have a boyfriend.

I wear panties.

I wear a bra.

I am caged.