My VideoChat Error Ch 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued pressing down to get more in. She knew that she was expected to and did not want to disappoint.

It was truly an erotic sight.

This hot brunette, clad in hot lingerie with an open blouse trying to ride a big thick dildo.

Her pussy had made a lot of squishy noises which were now mixed with the continuous moans that escaped her lips.

She had worked over half of it inside her. She might have had seven plus inches in her. It looked like it was indenting her groin on the way in and pulled on her labia as she drew herself off of it.

It was slick with her juices. She was slowly impaling herself on it, again and again and again. She looked so hot as she did so. It would have made for a great video if it weren't for Naughty's foul intentions.

Her breathing was faster and her moans slightly louder as she continued her session. Sweat glistened off of her as it was quite the erotic workout. She was building up to an orgasm.

I looked over at the clock. It was almost 12:30.

Ding!

I had received a text from Naughty.

"Tell her to stop at 12:30. Do not finish her orally. She only gets to come on the dildo during these sessions or not at all," typed Naughty.

At 12:30 I told her it was time to stop.

Denise paused and looked at me. Her face said that she needed more. The look on her face was this side of desperate. She was so close.

I showed the text to her. She gasped but she held herself still.

After a moment she pulled herself off of the dildo, looking very frustrated.

Ding!

"Shauna, you are to clean the large dildo for Denise, with your tongue. Make sure the video feed gets a clear shot of you worshiping this cock. Tell Denise to stand beside the couch and wait for you. Do it now."

"I so need to finish," Denise whispered lustily as she slid off the couch and stood beside it. Her pussy was still gaping open. Light glistened off the wet folds of her womanhood. Her juices had run out and coated her upper thighs. A pungent smell of fresh pussy filled the air.

I got on the couch beside the dildo and leaned forward. It smelled so good. It had a thick coating of Denise's juices. I stuck my tongue out and licked the shaft from the bottom up. My tongue was in heaven as I lapped up her juices from the oversized dildo.

I worshiped the large cock with my mouth for the camera.

"It's so hot seeing you lick a big cock Shauna," Denise whispered huskily.

I held the base and continued licking up the shaft. I left the head for last. I briefly blocked the camera as I cleaned the front of the dildo.

I could see that Denise was all hot and bothered. She desparately needed to frig herself but knew not to. She was trying to breathe slower and recover from the edging she had just received.

I looked into the camera then turned and licked the head of the dildo. It was larger than Mike Brown's or my boyfriend's. Jerome's rivalled it but still was not as large. I leaned over it and swirled my tongue around it like I would a real cock. Then I took it in my mouth and sucked lightly on it.

"So hot, so hot," Denise stated.

I got off the couch as I was done the task.

Ding!

"Now here is the tough part, I want you to clean Denise's pussy. I don't want her soaking her panties today. Well not more than she would anyways. You will clean her pussy juice from the folds of her pussy with your tongue slowly, avoid her clit and don't make her climax. Do it now."

I showed the text to Denise. Her eyes widened in disbelief and she inhaled loudly.

Denise lowered her head and got on the couch beside the dildo. She slid a bit so that her ass was on the edge of the couch and spread her legs for me.

I dropped to my knees in front of this hot woman. Her face was flush and her hair a bit mussed. As I leaned forward the strong smell of her juices filled my nostrils. She seemed much wetter than earlier.

As I licked her thigh she began to breath faster. I knew I she was close and I needed to be careful so that she would not climax. She took in a fast breath when I moved to clean her other inner thigh.

Now for the hard part.

I licked the outside of her hairy pussy. Slowly. Painstakingly slowly. Denise was desparate. She mewled in response.

I then gently moved her labia so that I could lick in between her outer and inner folds. Again I went as slow as I could. Denise moaned lightly. It was true torture for her to be teased like this.

When her labia were clean I then gently stuck my tongue inside her still open pussy. I had to get those juices too. Denise gasped and moaned as I cleaned the entrance to her love canal.

Her breathing had picked up. She was building to an orgasm again. An orgasm she was not allowed to have.

Like me. It was torture for me to lick her pussy knowing she could not cum.

When enough of her juices had been licked up, I pulled back and looked up at Denise. Her lacy bra hung loose over her chest that heaved with every breath she took. Her nipples looked erect and were being lightly caressed by the bra. More torturous edging for her.

I picked up my phone and typed to Naughty.

"Why will you not allow her an orgasm?"

"Simple, I want her to orgasm from the dildo and I want her know what you are going through now that you cannot touch your small penis." came the swift reply.

Denise ground her ass into the couch, desparately trying to get me to lick more.

"Please let her cum," I typed. I looked back at the camera pleadingly.

"Fine. Rub her clit with the head of the dildo. Just the dildo though, no tongue. Tell her she can play with her nipples. Make it look good for the camera," Naughty typed.

A smile broke across my face. I half got up and needing both hands, I freed the dildo from the couch.

"Play with your nipples. Naughty says I can use this and make you climax."

Denise cracked a smile. Her face flushed. She gasped.

I crouched between her legs again, a bit off to the side so that her phone camera could see her pussy. I looked up and saw that Denise was working over her swollen nipples. Her breathing was picking up.

I rubbed the dildo over her still open slit.

Denise gasped.

I then began to rub it over her clit. She gasped when it first touched that sensitive organ. Then she moaned and bucked her hips forward. It was like she was in heat as she ground her pussy onto the dildo.

I pressed it harder onto her and she gasped and moaned more. She was almost there.

"Uhhhhhnnn, Uhhhhnnnn!" Denise exclaimed as she orgasmed powerfully. Her body went stiff then limp when it ended.

She was covered in sweat. Her face was flush. She wore a smile of satisfaction.

When we both got up Denise planted a warm, wet, passionate kiss on my lips.

"Thanks, I really needed that," Denise said to both me and her phone camera. Then she pulled her clothes back on. She arranged herself and reapplied some liptstick.

"Finish cleaning up. Talk later," was Naughty's last text to me.

I licked the head of the dildo clean then put it away in my desk. Denise took her phone and

we got to enjoy the last few minutes of our lunch hour eating our sandwiches while sitting on a bench outside.

The afternoon was going by fairly fast it seemed. I had gotten into my work nicely. Then around three o'clock, Denise popped into my office. Her face had been exquisitely remade and did not reveal that anything had happened at lunch.

"You do need to talk to Emma. You have been good at avoiding that," Denise lightly admonished.

"Each time I try to, it does not work out. Seriously, I have tried," I replied with some exasperation. That sinking feeling came back. I began to breathe faster and my stress level rose lots.

"But you two need to talk, see where things are at and work things out," she continued more softly.

She stood there staring at the floor for a few moments.

"I know," Denise began with her head cocked at an angle, "why don't you two go out for coffee tonight, before going home. That would keep distractions away. You will feel better once you two talk," Denise suggested.

"Yeah, that's a good idea. Each time I freeze up. It is so stressful. You know that. But this could work. We might even feel better talking where we need to be less descriptive. We do need to face this and deal with it."

I texted Emma while I still had the nerve and to my surprise she agreed to meet at the local coffee shop at 6:30 pm, then go home for supper since we both needed to stay a bit late at work. Jon could watch the kids and get supper going.

My focus the rest of the afternoon was not great. I kept thinking back to Emma. To Saturday night. To last night, 3 am. We definitely needed to talk.

Five pm came and the office cleared out. At 5:30 Denise had to repeat her performance on the dildo. She probably took a good eight inches in and her pussy lips strained to get the thick shaft in her that far. When she had finished we kissed and parted ways.

My trip to the coffee shop seemed like another surreal dream. I felt like I was having an out of body experience, watching the scene before me. I would get the answers I needed even if they were not the ones I wanted.

6:15. I arrived at the coffee shop. I ordered a decaf and picked a table by the window and as isolated as could be. I felt so nervous. More nervous than I had felt when I was meeting my boyfriend for the first time. My stomach knotted up, my heart was beating fast. This talk could change the course of my life. Of our lives.

6:25. Emma walked in. She scanned the crowd looking for me. When she saw me she smiled and nodded her head. Then she got herself a drink with whipped cream on it and came over.

The smile on her face looked friendly yet stressed. I stood up and we hugged and she gave me a light kiss on the lips. More like a peck really. Very cordial.

My heart was still racing as we sat down. Where to begin? How to begin?

"How was your day Dear?" Emma began like she usually did at supper, but with a hint of nervousness.

"Busy, very busy today," I replied not really expecting the question. "How did your day go?" I politely asked in return trying to mask my own nervousness.

"Busy too. We have new contracts that need lots of work," she replied.

"It's so good that we have a great sitter like Jon who is willing to come over as need be on a moment's notice. He does so much for us, he is so good to us," I stated still a bit nervously.

"Yes, he is a useful young man to have around," Emma added with a smile.

I reached across the small table and took Emma's hands in mine. Her nails were exquisitely done. Red and pointy. My blonde, busty wife looked me in the eyes.

"We need to talk about us, and what we have been up to," I expressed nervously as I broke the ice.

"How do we begin, there is a lot I think," she replied with a nervous chuckle.

We both hesitated. There was a long awkward silence.

Emma looked down into her drink. "I think we both have been naughty," she said a bit meekly.

"Yes, Naughty," I replied.

Emma looked back up at me expectantly.

I continued "Naughty, who is-"

Just then Emma's phone dinged. I stopped mid-sentence. I needed to see her reaction as we talked. It would tell me as much as she did.

Emma let go of my hands and picked up her phone. She read her phone intently. Then she quickly typed something in reply.

Ding!

My phone went off. I looked at the screen. It was from Naughty.

"You two are at a coffee shop. Together. Remember, I am tracking your phone. You should not be talking about certain things. It will only make things worse. And don't show her your phone and don't look at hers."

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Emma focussing on her phone. Then she typed again.

Worse for who? I wondered to myself.

Ding!

More from Naughty on mine. "It is not time for you two to discuss things like your marriage and what your future holds."

"Why not?" I typed in return. Again Emma typed.

"Your sex life belongs to me. Your balls and ass belong to me. I don't want certain things discussed. Not yet. I want you to put the audio app on and you can ask her about her lovers, and tell her about yours. Nothing more."

Fuck. Emma and I needed to sort things out. The sooner the better. I needed to know if she was Naughty or working with Naughty or forced to like me.

I needed to know what was going on.

"Ok," I replied disheartened and started the audio app.

"Apparently we need the audio app on," I said dejectedly. "Our discussion is limited to lovers I am told."

"Yes," Emma replied matter of factly.

She gulped then drew in a deep breath. "You wear women's lingerie and get off on having men take you. You have a boyfriend who takes care of your needs?" Emma blurted out quietly. I was taken aback. I did not expect her to be so blunt in public.

I must have looked like a deer caught in the headlights. I could feel my eyes widen. My mouth dropped open, but all I could do was breath. My heart raced. I went flush in embarrassment. My stomach so very knotted up.

"And I thought that I could smell another woman's juices on your face. Denise I presume?" Emma added before I could reply.

I lowered my head. My whole body felt awful. My throat was dry, my stomach knotted up further. I knew I had to say something, but I just couldn't. I had never felt so bad in my entire life.

There was a long silence between us.

"Yes," I replied meekly and oddly remorseful. It was all I could say.

More silence.

"Are you seeing the yoga instructor?" I finally managed to ask.

"Yes, I am seeing Jacques," Emma stated firmly. Her face was full of reluctance, but not her voice.

I felt sick to my stomach. He no longer was just some yoga instructor. He had a name. He was a real person. And my wife was dating him. And fucking him. I felt so hollow inside.

There was more silence between us.

"And Nick and Dave your boss?" I went further. I needed to know if they were just talking or -

"Yes." she replied succinctly.

I did know the answer but had to ask. I did not want to believe what they said but my gut told me they were not lying. Emma confirmed that. My throat felt even drier, my heart raced faster than before.

My penis stirred within its cage.

I did not want to know more but something inside me did. I had a sick thought, a sick image. It was gnawing away at me. I hoped she could dispel it. I had hope. I had to ask.

"Is Dave breeding you?" I finally stammered out.

Emma swallowed. She hesitated. Then looked me in the eye.

"Yes, Dave is breeding me," she replied.

My balls ached and my penis strained within my chastity device. What was more sick? Her answer to the question or my body's response?

Emma looked down at her phone, appearing to read something. Then she typed.

Ding!

"That's enough for now," appeared on my phone from Naughty. "Keep the audio program open until I say to close it."

Emma stared at her phone some more.

"I think It it time for us to go home now," she stated with less vigour. As she got up she looked into my eyes. Hers had a tenderness and something else. A sadness? I wasn't sure.

We both went to our own cars and drove home. I re-ran the meeting with my wife in my head, over and over again. I thought about every word and facial expression. One thing that nagged at me: I kept receiving texts from Naughty after Emma typed. Naughty only contacted us after I brought Naughty up. Was this pure coincidence or -

Was Emma Naughty?

I still needed to talk to her. To really talk to her. I needed to know about us. I needed to know if she was Naughty.

I still had the audio program on when we arrived. Emma had arrived before me and was heading up the walkway to our home. Her ass swished nicely in her tight skirt and heels.

She paused at the door and waited for me to catch up. She smiled bravely as she looked at me and then opened the door and strode in.

There were three nice sized boxes in our entrance hallway. All had the markings of a local courier.

Emma looked at them almost expectantly. Jon came out of the kitchen before I could inspect them or inquire about them. A decent looking 21 year old, with blonde hair, glasses and a fit body. Thankfully not with the in-crowd but instead an introverted, pretty decent guy. It had been nice seeing him grow up over the years and turn out so well.

We called him our next door neighbor but really, he lived a couple of houses over. Earlier on in our marriage we had more spare time and had gotten to know all the neighbors very well as this had been a tight knit community back then. Now other people had moved in and most of the owners from back then had become busy with work and their own lives.

"Hello Mrs Jacobs, and Mr Jacobs," the seemingly ever-happy Jon greeted us.

"Hello Jon, I am so thankful you could come over," I replied.

Jon nodded his head. "Anything for you and Mrs Jacobs," he said.

"Shaun, why don't you finish up with the kids while Jon helps me with the boxes upstairs," Emma stated with a smile.

"Maybe Jon could finish in the kitchen and I could help you?" I suggested. I cocked my head quizzically.

"No dear, I need his help," Emma asserted. She stood straight and looked directly at me.

We all just stood there for a moment.

"Ok," I replied reluctantly and not sure what was going on.

"This way Jon," Emma stated firmly.

Jon immediately went and picked up the boxes. Emma strode up the steps with Jon following obediently behind her. I just stood there wondering what was going on. My gut was knotting up again.

Ever since Saturday I had been off kilter. This just added to that. What was in the boxes? Why would Jon need to help? I heard my kids in the kitchen and took my cue.

While I was in the kitchen Naughty texted me and told me I could shut off the audio program now that I was at home and the home audio would pick things up instead. The fact that we were being recorded at home sent shivers down my spine. And then some.

Denise texted me anxious to find out about my meeting with Emma. I texted her what had happened.

Fifteen minutes had gone by and they still were upstairs. The kids were almost fed and watered. Lots of mess though. On the youngest and on the table. Jon always made a mess at the stove and sink as well. He obviously was not the cook at his house.

Twenty minutes. The kids were done and we headed to the main floor bathroom to clean up. I thought I could hear Emma moan. Or did I?

My penis stirred in my chastity device. Bad thoughts about what was happening upstairs were giving me a sinking feeling yet my penis stirred nonetheless.

Twenty five minutes. We were back in the kitchen and I was staring at the sink, stove and table.

Finally I heard someone come down the stairs.

"Mr Jacobs?" Jon said a bit sheepishly as he entered the kitchen.

"Yes?"

"You are needed upstairs, I can do the rest down here," Jon declared.

I handed him the wet cloth I was going to use, wiped my hands on a towel and tried to look him in the eye. He avoided my gaze. That made my stomach feel worse.

Apprehensively I headed to the stairs. They creaked familiarly as I climbed each one. Why was Jon needed before but now me? My stomach knotted up. I knew the answer but did not want to know.

I found the door slightly ajar. As I stepped in I was surprised to find Emma lying in bed, the covers over her.

"Come over here dear. I need you to help me with something," Emma mentioned in a relaxed tone.

My heart began to race. I closed the door and walked over to her. I was back in a dream like state. This could not be happening. No, this could not be happening.

My penis was trying to get erect in my cage again. My balls were hurting.

I stopped at the edge of the bed. Emma's blonde hair was mussed. Her lipstick smeared. My heart raced even more. I could tell what had happened but I still was in shock.