My Virtue or My Dream Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His time had come.

Her time had come.

Judith watched transfixed as Carlos held his huge cock in his hand and placed it at her entrance. She couldn't help but look between her legs and then at his face, unwittingly imprinting the whole scene in her mind which would torment her ever after.

Her outer labia seemed to bulge with the pressure, then she felt the large mushroom head opening her. As he slowly pushed forward and Judith felt her vaginal opening stretching around him, she gasped. In the past her husband's cock was adequate, she knew no different, the thinner cock had teased and grazed along her tunnel, as it slid easily into her and only lightly touched her inner folds. In the past this had somehow seemed to tease her vagina with pleasure, now it was different. Now Carlos stretched her wide and Judith felt the tight ring of her pink lips and her entrance suddenly give, as the big cock slipped inside her.

Judith's soft, pink, wet and sensitive walls began to surrender and yield to the invading length. Initially the tight walls tried to hold their natural position but the wonderful soft elasticity of her pussy let her down. Judith had a crazy notion of her inner vagina somehow resisting him and when the thick cock of Carlos Jimenez slid further and further inside her, she almost felt betrayed by her delicate flesh, as though by not resisting him they were accepting him.

Suddenly Judith realised that her blackmailer was fully inside her, that long thick penis had stretched her along the entire length of her intimate place and was now buried fully inside her.

She could feel him all along the length of her vagina.

Judith Bates felt completely full of Carlos Jimenez.

Carlos wasted no time enjoying her, he just wanted to fuck her and cum in her. He began the loathsome act of pushing into her time and time and time again. Carlos began to notice something different about her reactions, he couldn't have said how she was different but he instinctively knew that he was getting something different to a normal fuck here.

Judith lay her arm over her eyes in shame, yet at the same time realised that there was something happening inside her.

The 'something different' began to become clearer to Carlos. As he used the desperate woman's pussy, the initial feeling of her being 'just another woman using her cunt to get what she wanted' began to change. That 'something different' became more evident with Judith's reactions and movements, they were not those of a devil-may-care woman. Carlos began to notice her discomfort and her distress and began to realise, that to submit herself to this act, this woman was actually giving up something of herself, of her inner person.

He would and could never comprehend what Judith Bates was actually going through. The sheer anathema of her position and what strength of character it took for her to endure the unendurable.

Giving a man your virginity only lasts for one time, never to be repeated. Likewise this awful act of giving herself to a man other than her husband for the first time was the same. This was that time and Carlos Jimenez was that man, who would forever own that part of her.

If they became lovers and he was her lover for the rest of their lives, she could never again give him what she was giving him now.

As Carlos continued to thrust deep inside her, the feeling of her tight pussy was driving him crazy. He realised that he was not going to last much longer and as the wonderful first tingle in his balls slowly moved into his cock, he knew the cum was rising.

Unable to contain himself any longer, Carlos grunted and groaned like a pig as he despoiled her insides with his cum, her tightness gave Carlos the most intense orgasm he had ever had. Judith's poor abused vagina, fitting him like a glove, seemed to caress his cock head as he spewed himself into her.

The pouring of this old man's semen inside her body completed the act of despoiling her. It was the final act of polluting her body. He had taken her privacy, her intimacy and stripped her of all virtue and now fouled her intimate place with his semen.

Carlos pulled crudely from her, he didn't lay inside her long enough to allow himself to soften and shrink, he just roughly pulled out of Judith. He moved around her and collapsed onto the bed. Judith did not want to spend one second longer than she had to in this condition. Desperately not wanting Carlos to be able to see her as she moved naked around the room, Judith gathered her clothes quickly and carrying them to cover her nudity, she scuttled to bathroom.

Even though Carlos Jimenez had just taken her in the way that only her husband had ever done, she still wanted to hide herself from him. She closed the bathroom door as she undertook the loathsome act of ridding herself of the physical presence of him inside her. She hid herself because she couldn't bear to share the intimacy of cleaning herself with him.

Fully dressed, Judith despondently walked back into the bedroom. It was all over but she still felt like dirt, her life would never be the same and deep down she loathed what she had just shared with this man. She wanted to leave as soon as possible.

"Sorry I came so quickly, Carlos said, but next time I will be better for you I promise."

Judith was stunned.

"Oh God no Carlos, you promised cried Judith, as the statement registered in her brain. You said if I gave you this then you would agree to sell us the house."

"And so I will, said Carlos, but if you think one quick fuck is worth all that I am giving to you, the inconvenience I am having and the massive favour that I am doing you, you are mistaken."

Judith was both mortified and heartbroken.

"Until the contract is signed and you pay me the money, I expect this to be a regular arrangement. You can scrap the deal anytime you want lady." Carlos said, knowing damn well that he had her.

Walking home tearfully, Judith had no idea how to tell her husband David that her body was to be available to Carlos until their house sale was complete. She also realised what that 'something' was that she felt when Carlos was inside her - it was pleasure.

She was mortified.

And what was worse, as she walked down the street the feeling of unfinished business throbbing between her legs disgusted her.

As David waited for his beloved wife to come home he was an emotional wreck. He prayed that the awful 'thing' had not happened and that somehow they had either reached a compromise, or something had intervened to save his wife the horrifying ordeal. Her dejected and defeated body language as she entered the house told him everything.

The scene and the atmosphere in the Bates house that night was terrible to endure. Both Judith and David were crushed and felt miserable and wretched but the discussion was simply,

"If I don't go back, then giving myself to him today would be for nothing."

For a few days nothing was heard from their landlord. It was a terrible few days as the loving couple could barely bring themselves to look at each other. The awkwardness surrounding them, was not generated by recriminations against each other, it was not about what Judith was doing, or that David had failed to protect her in some way but more about the sorrow and pain each felt for what the other was suffering. Judith physically and David mentally.

Judith had answered the call from Carlos and now found herself entering his house for the second time. The first thing to hit Judith was the feeling that this was somehow worse than before. How that could be was impossible to figure, yet somehow going to Carlos for the second time, actually felt worse than the first time. On that terrible day she had walked into the situation in ignorance of what would happen. It was a leap in the dark, her brain scrambled with the enormity of what she was doing. A person can do anything due to stress and duress, now however, as she and Carlos looked at each other, he had that knowing and smug look on his face.

This time she had come to him knowing exactly what was expected of her and it made her feel twice as ashamed. The first time had been functional and a step into the unknown but now having already shared the awful intimacy of nudity and sexual intercourse with her blackmailer, then returning seemed like she had voluntarily 'come back for more'.

There was to be no preamble and within minutes, the compliant, mature married woman had taken off her clothes in front of the old, fat, ugly and malodorous man.

Carlos joined her in being naked instantly, his big, long and thick cock rising already.

Carlos pulled Judith to him and tried to kiss her. The usual red wine, cigars and garlic breath nauseating her. Judith turned her head to the side,

"No." was all she said.

Unperturbed, Carlos decided to make her pay for her insult. He climbed on the bed pulling the reluctant victim with him.

Carlos took his heavy and menacing cock in one hand and put one hand behind Judith's head.

"Suck it." he ordered.

Any slight remnants of poise and calm left Judith. She had naively assumed her role throughout this ordeal would be to lay back and let him have her.

She knew her fate and knowing that there was no point fighting him, there was no point making every deed a battle, he would always win, Judith Bates sucked Carlos Jimenez's cock.

Gathering all her strength, Judith took hold of the large cock and held it in her hand. Judith had seen Carlos before and had even had him inside her but she was shocked at how heavy it felt. The long thick cock was like a dead weight in her tiny hand. Almost absentmindedly Judith worked her hand up and down his length, amazed how the heavy skin seemed to ripple up his entire length. David, being smaller had always been hard and smooth to the touch but now the big penis of Carlos felt quite a bit softer, the head a little spongy and appeared slightly leathery in texture.

Even though he was fully hard, his foreskin pulled down with her hand and then rode up again rolling back over the large mushroom head when Judith raised her fingers back up his shaft. Judith held his thick penis in her hand and in a beaten and defeated manner, she lowered her head and tentatively snaked out her tongue to touch him and taste him for the first time. As his cock head touched her lips, she slowly opened her mouth and took him inside.

Constantly fighting the demons in her head, Judith settled down to do the best job that she could. For an age, an unhurried Carlos revelled in the feeling of Judith's hot, wet mouth caressing his cock. As Judith mechanically fellated him, she eventually settled to sucking him properly without really noticing.

Quite how Judith could begin to forget her situation was strange but as she worked on the cock in her mouth she somehow began to lose focus. Concentrating on what she was doing, she unconsciously became engrossed and totally focussed on the job in hand. Judith slid lower and licked the balls in front of her, she took each one in turn into her mouth and delicately sucked on them. She held the long heavy length across the palm of her hand and slowly ran her tongue up the bulging muscle on the underside, before poking her tongue into where his foreskin attached to the head. In a remote, unwitting and careless state of mind, Judith slowly and inadvertently caressed his dark swollen head with her tongue and repeatedly sucked him into her mouth and suckled his crown.

Carlos was amazed at how she had changed, he thought her actions were deliberate and that he had 'turned her'. He wanted to savour the hot caressing mouth of his 'victim' for ever but he desperately wanted to fuck her. He gently put his fingers against her head and pushed her back. This movement broke Judith from her reverie and reality came rushing back. Where she was, who she was with and what she was doing, rushed into her conscious, swiftly followed by extreme embarrassment when she realised just what she had absentmindedly been doing.

As Carlos stood to change places with her, he expected to have to manoeuvre her into place. He didn't have to pull her up or push her to where he wanted her. Judith simply stood, climbed onto the bed, positioned herself for him and opened her legs to him.

She was wet from sucking his cock.

Carlos shuffled between her legs. He couldn't get enough of looking at the prim and proper mature English woman's pussy. The sparse black bush interspersed with grey didn't cover her swollen, puffy lips or her wet pink labia which protruded from inside. Carlos took his weight on his arms which he put to either side of Judith's prone body, impatiently he lined his huge eager cock with the gorgeous pink folds.

He already knew how they were going to hold him, grip him and squeeze him so tightly.

Judith gasped and took a small intake of breath as she felt her abuser's big length touch her delicate folds and involuntarily exhaled again as he slid into her tight pussy. The hard flesh made her outer lips bulge and spread, her labia stretched and gripped him and her soft folds yielded to him. Carlos took his time, he pushed his entire length into Judith and slowly pulled out until his cock almost fell from her. Her tight labia was the only thing that held him, before he pushed slowly back into her, giving Judith the most incredible feeling of fullness.

As Carlos fucked her he was suddenly surprised by her. Just as Judith had lost focus while she sucked the old man's cock and pretty much forgot herself, so she did again. Without being aware of her actions she simply raised her hands from the bed and held Carlos's arms as he held himself above her. After a little while longer that unconscious and inadvertent act slowly changed.

Without realising it, she was slowly running her hands up and down his arms, not by much, only a few inches, but the act was one that Judith would have performed with David and unwittingly she did the same now. As Carlos continued to ease her soft, tight pussy apart with his cock he suddenly sensed another change in Judith. As he felt her hands moving along his arms he noticed that she was becoming restless beneath him and he knew damn well why. Her unrest was becoming more and more evident as she squirmed on his relentless cock and Carlos knew that the shy, reluctant, mature married woman was fighting desperately to take no pleasure from this.

She was losing the battle, she was going to cum.

Carlos wasn't the only one with that realisation. Judith had been trying to fight off the wonderful sensation of the huge penis totally filling her and caressing her intimate depths deep, deep inside her. She couldn't have stopped her orgasm even if she had tried but feeling beaten and weary of the fight, she just laid back and in a shameful betrayal of her upbringing, her morals and her husband, she decided to simply let the pleasure wash over her.

The feeling that was building deep inside her was not to be denied and Judith climaxed. Prior to today the size of her husband's penis and the lesser penetration that he achieved, had meant that the orgasms that she had enjoyed, had concentrated around her entrance her labia and her clitoris. Yet now as Carlos plundered her deeper and deeper until she thought he had reached her cervix, the orgasm that broke from Judith was unlike any other she had ever had. Rather than a 'tingly' pleasant quivering of her clitoris, this orgasm burst through her, it seemed to take over not just her entire vagina but her whole body.

Judith tried to keep a modicum of decency and modesty in her situation but the whimpering and tiny squeaks and squeals that escaped her lips, suddenly became one long, unashamed scream as her vagina exploded. When Carlos knew she was going to cum he grinned, now as she wailed beneath him he sneered at her, an arrogant, contemptuous sneer of disdain.

"Dirty slut."

For Judith Bates her orgasm had been both the best and the worst in her life. Cumming with him was loathsome, yet at the same time it produced a body wracking and insane ecstasy deep in her pussy. It was sensational and stunning.

Carlos began to push into her harder and faster, he wanted to cum in her. As he fucked her hard, her saggy breasts bucked wildly on her chest, until he felt the cum begin to move. When Carlos reached the point he knew that the cum was on its way, he slowed to let the cum rise in its own time, until the semen rushed along his length and coated the inside of Judith's pussy with copious amounts of thick jets.

Judith lay beneath Carlos Jimenez and felt him orgasm inside her and she thought that she could even feel the blasts of semen against her cervix.

Judith stayed beneath him whilst they both recovered from their climax. Laying together in the aftermath was too personal and intimate for her and Judith felt it particularly repugnant knowing her vagina was full of this man's semen, but she was too exhausted to try and make him move so she could rid herself of the cum. The intensity, ferocity and magnitude of her orgasm had wiped her out.

Judith Bates endured the further ignominy of laying in Carlos Jimenez's arms, post-coital - a time where love and intimacy should be the emotion.

After the second bout of enforced sex, Judith found herself in a rather complex position. On the one hand, having to give herself to the man still went against all her life-time principles and her moral compass, yet at the same time she also seemed to be getting used to the shameful submission.

She was not turning into a woman that enjoyed her ordeal and was not in the least looking forward to the sexual activity that she was forced to engage in. Maintaining her dignity the best that she could through the sordid and disgraceful episode was important to her. If Judith wasn't becoming cynical about her position, she was at least becoming more resigned to it.

This defeated resignation manifested itself when Carlos slid his soft yet still big cock from her. The loathsome feeling of his cock sliding from her, her vagina closing up and the semen running from her, turned Judith's stomach.

Yet she did nothing.

She lay back with her legs open and allowed her abuser the wonderful sight of his cum running from her gaping, ravaged and sodden pussy. She felt indifference as she rose from the bed, let him watch her nudity, her breasts swaying as she crossed the bedroom and simply couldn't be bothered to hide her intimate cleaning anymore.

During the time between this visit and the next time that she was 'summoned' to Carlos, Judith and David abstained from sexual activity. David could not bring himself to be intimate with Judith and perform certain sex acts on her, when all he could do was imagine the cock of his dirty landlord, being where David wanted to kiss his beloved wife.

The next time she was summoned to her landlord Judith found herself knelt before Carlos. He sat on his dirty and battered old sofa with his pants around his knees, as the mature woman was made to suck his cock.

Judith managed to put herself back into the zone, where she concentrated on what she was doing, rather than tormenting herself thinking about the overall situation that she was in. Being in the zone allowed for her to minister to the old fat man's penis in a detached, efficient and quite skilful way. Carlos loved her sucking his cock, simply because she did it as though she was a willing and excited partner. It was nothing to him if it was an act, or untrue, or he was deluding himself, she sucked him off well, that was all that mattered.

As Judith sucked, licked and caressed his cock, Carlos thought he might cum, he stopped Judith and pushed her off his rod. Carlos stood, his huge, thick and menacing length swayed in front of Judith's face as she knelt before him. Moving out of the way he pointed to the sofa and Judith knew exactly what he wanted. She shuffled forward on her knees to the sofa and lay her arms and face flat to the material. She could smell him on the seat, the sweat and the other lifestyle smells which seemed to surround him were all here, where he sat for hours watching TV and masturbating. Without prompting, Judith readied herself for him, he had never used her in this position and it was one she had desperately hoped to avoid being in.