My Virtue or My Dream Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Judith knew that she was giving Carlos something that she had never given another man and never would.

Herself.

Judith gave him everything that she was and everything she had.

Pushing her flat to the bed on her front, laying on her and fucking her from behind, Carlos's huge cock used her brutally, yet the abuse of her somehow meant that his power over her was waning.

Even though the house now belonged to them and Carlos had no actual hold on her, Judith still felt his sexual power over her, she felt that he owned her sexually. By coming here of her own accord, Judith's instincts had been proven right. She had acted of her own free will, not his threats, this had stripped him of his power and even as he pounded her into the bed and she came like a crazed woman, she felt his power leaving, destroying his hold on her.

Expecting him to flood her wet depths for one last time, Judith was surprised when Carlos pulled from her. He dragged her to her knees in front of him and Judith submissively and compliantly opened her mouth for her final debasement. She was surprised again when Carlos took her hand.

With his throbbing cock twitching and about to erupt in one hand and Judith's left hand in the other, he aimed his angry purple head at her fingers.

Carlos Jimenez began to ejaculate and the first huge jets of semen that shot from his cock were deliberately directed onto Judith's wedding ring.

The shock was instant and was so intensely humiliating that as Carlos shot subsequent jets of cum onto her face, laying cables across the bridge of her nose and defiling her pretty features, they went (almost) unnoticed. The final indignity was to see the decreasing jets of semen fall into her hair.

Judith climbed onto the bed, lay back and completed her shame. (Not using her left hand as she needed to preserve his cum covering her wedding ring) she opened her legs and in the most shameful and crude act that she ever committed with the ugly old man, she toyed with her pussy, spread her legs and put on a sordid display of masturbation for him, bringing herself off in the most debauched, degrading and indecent fashion that she could.

After they had cum so close together, then Judith had debased herself, she knew that the spell had been broken. It was over, she had debased and degraded herself and had given this man her very self in order to achieve closure. She had suffered these indignities and acted so indecently, in order to punish herself for her disgraceful conduct previously and now she could move on.

She was free, there was nothing left to give, nothing more he could take, he had had it all. It was over.

In one last act of contrition she delivered the coup de grace to herself. Judith allowed Carlos to watch her as she began to gather herself. She stood in front of him showing her nakedness, in the brutal and vigorous fuck she had just endured, two suspender straps had come free and hung loose, it somehow looked incredibly slutty. Twisting and bending, she re-attached her stockings to her garter belt.

Carlos watched Judith as she stood in front of the mirror wiping her face. The makeup was a mess through their slobbering kisses, the frantic and slutty way she had sucked his cock and the copious amount of semen that lay across her face.

Judith did not clean up the cum in her hair, she wanted to walk the walk of shame home with it still heavy in her tresses and neither did she wipe away the hugely symbolic mess of semen that covered her fingers and her wedding ring.

As she dressed, Judith felt the warm tingle of arousal as she deliberately posed naked before him. Letting him see her naked in this situation gave her a delicious and exquisite feeling that she now had the power. She deliberately allowed Carlos one last lingering look at her breasts as they swayed with her movements and a final look at her swollen, puffy and ravaged pussy lips and the cleft they created.

She felt like the predator now. She had turned Carlos into the one who yearned for her, who wanted and needed her, and who would give anything to have her. It was now her decision if he ever got to look at her or touch her again. He now had nothing and she had it all.

The power shift was complete.

Feeling a filthy and disgusting whore for her actions, Judith completed her dressing, gathered her things and quietly left the house.

She would never return.

On the short journey home Judith considered that it wasn't the sex that had made today such a momentous day, it was the shame, the revulsion and the incredibly shocking impact of acting like this. The breathtaking, and staggering effect of what had passed between her and a fat, sweaty, ugly old man consumed her.

This had not been the actions of a woman turned slut, this had been the only way to kill any lingering situation between her and Carlos.

She had slain the beast.

Epilogue.

Judith knew that 99% of what happened between her and Carlos would be forever hidden from David. His assumption that her simply 'laying back and letting him have her' was the sum total of their sex together, was best left unchallenged.

Judith had found the sinful perversions of the last weeks had awakened things in her. It had awoken a sexual desire within her that she now so desperately wanted to explore with her husband David. Judith wanted two things to happen as quickly as possible, so she washed her underwear and stockings and garter belt that afternoon and dried them in the hot sun.

Judith's two needs were to erase Carlos from her. One was because at this point he was the last man to fuck her and two, he was the only man to ever fuck her dressed like this.

She needed to erase those facts together with her husband.

Preparing herself for her husband, Judith had a sudden change of heart. She quickly stripped herself of her stockings and garter belt and hurriedly stowed them away where they had been for the last few years. Although Judith knew that this would prolong the fact that Carlos Jimenez was the only man that she had ever dressed for like this, somehow Judith decided to keep it as such for a little while longer.

"It wouldn't do any harm would it?"

That night, the loving couple's new life, secure in their new home in their Garden of Eden, started with them making love slowly and tenderly. David beside himself with love and lust for the 'new Judith' and Judith needing him to wash the filth from her.

She lay beside him content both in general and sexually. David had made love to her better than ever before and Judith had enjoyed an orgasm brought by the smaller cock, as it teased and lightly brushed along her now stretched pussy.

In the weeks to come, when David was out of the house, Judith would occasionally sneak into the closet where her lingerie was hidden. She would pull out the sexy garments and sit playing the thin black lace through her fingers. She would hold up the strange belt and marvel at its raw sexiness. Judith would play the nylon stockings between her fingers with a faraway glaze to her eyes.

On occasions when David was out for a longer period, Judith would dress in her lingerie and would love to look at herself dressed this way. She would pose herself in front of the mirror for a frontal view, a rear view, cross her legs and pose like she had seen models do. She would walk around the house like this in her heels feeling incredibly slutty.

She still thought that the sexy and new secret look, should be given to David as a present for his terrible ordeal. It would also rid Carlos of his ownership of this 'alter ego' who she kept hidden. He was still the only man that had ever seen her or fucked her, dressed like this.

"But not just yet, maybe a little longer." she thought.

Judith could not avoid Carlos all the time, the village was too small for that and they could not avoid coming into contact. There was absolutely no suggestion that Carlos would ever again get anywhere near Judith physically but on occasions when their eyes would meet, there was the knowing look, the intimate connection, the memory of their fucking and what she had given of her inner intimate self to him.

At times like this Carlos still owned her.

And she knew it.

To be continued?

*

What does the people who follow my stories think. Should this now be left as a one-off story of Judith and David? Or should Judith be taken down into the sexual abyss?