My Virtue or My Dream Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fannyrat
fannyrat
876 Followers

Judith spread her legs and offered her vagina to him. Gripping her rounded mature hips, Carlos looked down transfixed, as his huge helmet, glistening with saliva, was inches from the inner lips of his victim. Judith's small inner labia were still stuck together with the moisture she had produced whilst having the old man's cock in her mouth. Carlos eased her open with his fingers, spreading her bum cheeks and breaking the sticky seal that held her pink crinkly labia together. The beautiful lips slowly parted as though wanting to cling to each other for as long as possible.

The paler pink crinkled walls of Judith's intimate inner body became visible through the glistening lips. As she lay flat on the sofa Carlos took her from behind. It was a wonderful position for him and a dreadful one for her. Judith felt him slowly enter her and felt like a cheap whore. She had always found this position a wonderfully sexy one when she made love with her husband, it was submissive for her as a woman, it offered herself up to her lover but with Carlos it was a dirty, filthy 'fuck me like a dog' act.

Carlos wanted to enjoy the wonderful sight, the tight gripping caress of her hot, wet insides and perform this supremely intimate act with the beautiful (as Carlos thought her to be) woman as long as he could. On every stroke of his long thick cock as it fucked her, Carlos would pull out fully from Judith's tight pussy. When his cock slipped from her, Carlos kept her pussy wide and gaping with his thumbs. He wanted to look inside her, he loved the sight of her wet yet reluctant lips and her clitoris as they darkened with blood and the contrast of the paler pink soft walls just inside her. Re-entering her time and time again was driving Carlos crazy, it was like taking her for the first time over and over and over again. When he slid back into her it was all the way, he would bury himself as far inside her as he could, only to pull completely out of her on every single stroke.

Judith had become resigned to what she had to endure and in the part of her that was a little cynical she stopped fighting and enjoyed.

As Carlos kept up his slow yet relentless tormenting of her vagina, Judith could not get the vision from her mind. Bent over like a dog, her ass and legs spread open before the dirty and ugly old man, her breasts swaying forward each time he entered her and the feel of his hands on her hips, all painted in her mind the sexually submissive and disgusting picture.

The persistent pressure on the tight ring of her vagina was stimulating Judith to respond. The stretching, filling, exquisite feeling as Carlos's huge rod entered her, spread her and reached the very top of her pussy, time and time again, produced the most unwanted, unwelcome and stunningly pleasurable feeling deep within her.

As she had been resigned to doing, Judith made no effort whatsoever to hide her building orgasm. As the feelings deep within her built, the pleasure she was experiencing grew and grew and grew. Judith knew that this was going to be an intense climax and she became suddenly aware of the gasps, moans and that she made and the pathetic whimpering of ecstasy that she was emitting.

Someone re-routed the national grid through Judith Bates' vagina and she came, bucking, writhing and screaming into the filthy cushion. Unconsciously pushing back onto Carlos and slightly adjusting her body to gain the most friction, contact and stimulation from the big thick cock that had driven her to the orgasmic heights she now enjoyed.

The part of her that still found this intimacy sordid and depraved thought this to be the worst part. This was the final acceptance, when the shame and violent hatred goes away, she was left with silent acquiescence and a glorious orgasm.

After gasping and screaming her climax into the sofa she felt Carlos quicken. Her sagging breasts hanging down began to swing more and more, he was going to cum in her. At the last moment Carlos pulled from her, he grabbed her shoulder and spun her round pulling her to the floor at the same time.

Without thinking Judith opened her mouth and allowed the ugly old man to push his cock between her lips. As the huge meat pulsed and throbbed between her lips, she felt Carlos's legs shake slightly and his cock swell. Judith Bates knew that she was about to let Carlos ejaculate into her mouth and then with gasps and groans, he did. Judith felt, then tasted his cum as he shot jet after jet of surprisingly thick semen into her mouth.

Again her two demons argued,

"So he was cumming in my mouth, so what?" being challenged by,

"Oh my God I have let Carlos Jimenez the sweaty repulsive old man cum in my mouth."

Whichever demon won the argument, Judith dutifully swallowed the huge load of hot, salty, sticky semen like she assumed she was supposed to do. The slimy thick cum sticking in her throat slightly, which made Judith pause and compose herself, get the huge load into place and under control, before allowing the rest of the cum to slide into her stomach.

She continued to suck Carlos' semen coated cock for quite awhile after he had cum.

The day for exchanging contracts was nearing, there was only a few days left before Judith and David were to become new owners of their dream home. To this end Judith had successfully avoided Carlos for the last week or so.

"If I can keep myself from him for just a couple more days, I will be spared and my nightmare will be over." she thought.

David had gone out when there was a knock at the door, as Judith opened the door she got a major shock.

"Carlos has actually come to our home, how dare he?"

In the ensuing argument Carlos left Judith in no doubt that if she resisted him, even at this late date, he could and would pull the plug on the whole deal.

A resigned and bitter Judith said,

"Ok I will come to you one last time, when do you want me?" she asked.

"Here and now." was the shocking answer.

"Oh please, please, please Carlos, not here I beg you, this is our home," Judith pleaded.

Again Carlos won the ensuing argument and Judith, wanting it over as soon as possible, gave in and allowed herself to be led to the bedroom.

This was not to be one of Judith's finest hours. Carlos knew where David had gone and when he would be due home. Time was not of the essence and he knew what he wanted. Carlos Jimenez had realised a few days before that he wanted to violate her and David. He wanted to fuck her amongst her personal things, he wanted to fuck her in her husband's bed where they shared their hopes and dreams, where they talked their intimate talk, where they made love.

Carlos knew that the completion date was nearing and realised that this was probably the last time he would ever get to use Judith. He just wanted to fuck her, there was no finesse, there was no feeling, just raw sex.

As Carlos slid into Judith she prayed that he would be quick but she was to be disappointed. As he pounded Judith pussy, Carlos seemed to be switching her position constantly, he wanted to imprint on his mind, the image of her in as many positions as he could. Carlos did not want any regrets later, he did not want to rue that fact that he had not had her in this position or that position, so he used as many as he could think of.

Carlos fucked Judith raw. The constant pounding of her battered pussy was having its usual effect on her and Judith felt herself start to cum. She screamed aloud, writhing and bucking and humping back against the big cock that stretched her, filled her, and violated her.

As Judith climaxed, unwittingly she broke down a vital barrier. The barrier that she had hidden behind was suddenly shattered, she spoke to him.

Throughout her ordeal Judith had always managed to somehow remain detached from Carlos personally but now as the big cock speared her, spread her and ravaged her she couldn't help but speak.

The words she said did not form a conversation but were merely pleading words.

"Oh yes, Oh God, please don't stop." Judith found herself saying, as the sexual ecstasy ripped through her. She found herself looking Carlos in the eye and like a common cheap slut she was begging him directly,

"Oh God, that is so good, please, please don't stop, give it to me and then for the first time in her life the words slipped from her desperate mouth, Oh God fuck me, fuck me," begged Judith, in what was a very personal verbal connection with him.

Judith found herself begging, pleading then cumming, then she begged and pleaded and came some more, then again and again. The total and utter ravaging of her vagina was consuming her.

Carlos found himself incredibly turned on by the sudden personal nature of their fuck. She had spoken to him and let him in. As Judith sat astride him, her hands on his chest, slowly lowering herself onto his long thick cock, her breasts hung provocatively towards him. They couldn't avoid eye contact like this and Carlos found himself desperately wanting her to keep talking to him like this.

Judith refused, realising the mistake she had made but Carlos was not to be denied. He turned Judith over onto her knees and pushed her forward. He slid back into her gaping and sodden pussy hearing her groan like a wounded animal.

"Do you like it Judith?" he asked.

When she refused to answer he stopped his movements.

"I asked if you like my cock," he said.

Judith desperate to feel him back inside her, tried to push back onto him. Carlos pulled back.

"Well?"

Judith realising the game, capitulated to him.

"Oh yes, I love your big cock," she answered.

At which time Carlos slid his full length right to the very top of her pussy. The groan was animalistic.

The game continued, Carlos would only push into her once after each question, forcing her earn another stroke with each answer. Carlos forced her to tell him what she wanted and to beg to be fucked. Judith was so desperate for the feeling of the huge cock stretching, filling her and the sensation inside her as her soft tissue grasped and caressed him and for yet another orgasm, that she told him everything she thought he wanted to hear.

She lied, she begged she pleaded,

"I love your cock, I want you to fuck me so bad, yours is the only cock I ever want inside me, please, please fuck me." and so on went the dialogue, she just needed that cock in her.

Carlos pounded Judith to a final orgasm and came deep in her pussy at the same time.

After staying inside her for as long as he could, Carlos turned Judith over, knelt between her open legs and looked at her ravaged, raw and violated pussy dripping cum.

There was a noise.

In her panic Judith thought that David had returned home and would have given anything in the world for him not to witness her position. Her nudity with this man, her legs splayed wantonly, the old, fat and ugly man knelt as if in conquest between her legs and the huge river of semen that Carlos always seemed to cum in her, running from her ravaged pussy, between her swollen labia and down her bum.

Luckily the noise had come from the street but it did spur Judith into action. She ordered Carlos away from her and climbed from the bed. Judith threw on a robe and ushered Carlos from the bedroom out into the kitchen then she literally threw him out of the house.

As she busied herself in the house David entered. Judith was in a panic,

"Can he tell? Can he smell me? Can he smell the sex in the house?" Judith worried. As she acted as normally as she could, she thought David was still behind her in the kitchen and talked to him,

"Did you get what you went out for in the village Darling?" she enquired. There was no reply and spinning round, Judith realised that her husband was not there.

Running quickly towards the bedroom she appeared in the doorway and saw her husband.

David stood at the side of the bed simply staring at the mess. His shoulders seemed to slump, his head seemed to drop and at that moment he looked like a little schoolboy.

David stared at the crumpled sheets and the mess in the bed. He stared at the huge pool of cum, which lay in a still outwardly spreading circle. It was still fresh enough that some semen had not yet soaked in to the sheets. It lay there taunting him.

The wet patch in the middle of his own bed, the bed that he shared with his beloved wife in their most private and intimate moments had been defiled and as he stared at the contents of Carlos Jimenez's balls and his wife's pussy he was devastated.

His wife had fucked another man in his own bed that recently that he could still smell Carlos's cum, sweat and the musky aroma of Judith's sodden pussy.

Judith moved to David's side and as the tears rolled down her face she said,

"Darling, I had to, I simply had no choice, he came here and threatened to destroy our dream at the last minute. I am so sorry David."

David turned to Judith and said nothing. He pushed his hand under her robe and cupped her mound. Pushing against the inside of her thighs he made her open her legs, at which point he crudely pushed two fingers into her.

"On the bed." was the simple order.

As Judith positioned herself in the doggy position (the submissiveness of which seemed to be the most natural and appropriate in the circumstances) David moved behind her and used her dripping wet, cum lined, gaping cunt.

Judith barely felt him.

Four days later the contracts for David and Judith Bates' dream home were signed. The money had been transferred and the title deeds lodged with their lawyer.

It was over, they could live the rest of their lives in bliss.

Three weeks later Carlos was sat at home when there was a knock at the door. He opened the door to find Judith stood there. He instinctively stood back from the door and let her enter.

Carlos was wary of some form of retribution from her and hastily checked that she wasn't carrying a knife or something similar.

When Judith walked across the room Carlos just knew there was something different but couldn't actually place it at that moment. Judith walked towards the bedroom, her heels clicking on the marble floor, when she reached the doorway she looked back at Carlos and said nothing. She looked away again and entered the bedroom.

Carlos could not believe it. Hurrying to the doorway he watched as Judith turned to him and silently took off her dress.

A stunned Carlos stared at the mature woman who now stood before him in black stockings and garter belt. (The outfit bought years earlier as David and Judith were planning to attend a 'Vicars and Tarts' party. Judith had changed her mind at the last minute, due to the indecency of being dressed like this amongst people in public, whether it was a fun event or not. Judith Bates had never put the outfit on again.)

Judith Bates had NOT turned from a shy wife into a slut wife. That old cliché was the absolute opposite of what was happening here.

In the weeks following her last meeting with her landlord, Judith had had a really bad time mentally. The physical trauma, although dreadful for a woman like her, could be handled, yet the mental issue, not just for her but for David as well, was not going away. Even though the physical torment had stopped they found themselves still living with the mental torture of their ordeal.

When Judith had come to realise what she needed to do and what was the one thing that would free her from Carlos, she had decided that this was the way. Judith had decided that she needed closure.

Dressing in the stockings and suspenders had nothing to do with her wanting sex. Judith realised that to make herself attractive in this way for the ugly old man was the ultimate shame, the ultimate capitulation. Her old fashioned values regarded dressing like this for a man other than her husband, went against all that was decent.

It made her a dirty slut.

Carlos was incapable of comprehending the finer details and the subtlety of what was happening here. He was an ill educated and simple man whose base instinct told him that Judith was simply submitting and shaming herself, because she was now a cock hungry slut.

As Judith felt herself falling deeper and deeper into the sexual abyss of coming here like this, she found herself wondering what her motivation was.

"Was it punishment?"

"Did she need to cleanse herself of her sordid acts with this man?"

"Was sex only the vehicle for a more powerful need?"

"Was the unknown force acting upon her an effort to kill the beast within?"

Judith needed the sex act to be sordid, this was no time for appearances and decency. Carlos instinctively knew that she wanted to just be taken, he moved in on her and Judith set the whole disgraceful act in motion by letting the repulsive old man kiss her. Hating every moment and smelling the whole range of his habits, Judith forced herself to kiss him back passionately.

It was repugnant.

Her bra and panties having been feverously taken off by Carlos, Judith moved to the bed, lay back and like a harlot (and cringing with embarrassment at her own loathsome behaviour) opened her legs and begged Carlos,

"Lick my dirty pussy."

Carlos leant forward, his face moving to within inches of Judith's sex. He put his thick fingers to either side of Judith's pink lips and parted her, exposing the lighter pink of her pussy against the slightly darker labia. Without warning Carlos spit into her open pussy. It was crude and degrading and it was unnecessary, Judith being already wet, yet the contemptuous act still excited her as she felt like a piece of meat to be used. Carlos liberally slobbered over her delicate lips and forced his tongue inside her.

They both moaned.

Judith sucked his cock like a whore, quite literally slobbering over it.

He wanted to fuck her - and she needed him to fuck her.

This dirty, sordid and depraved moment in Judith's life was not going to last long. Carlos forced her onto her hands and knees and positioned himself behind her.

He forced himself into her, making Judith gasp and scream at the violent yet incredibly pleasurable invasion.

Carlos wanted Judith to stay propped on her hands. He wanted her full and saggy tits to swing violently as he fucked her and he wanted to pull her hair and use her like a whore as he took his pleasure of her.

As Carlos pounded the mature woman towards what she already could tell was going to be an incredibly intense orgasm, Judith knew that she would get what she came here for.

Closure.

As the wild sexual activity went on, Judith knew that the sex was not the end in itself. The sexual depravity she now shared with Carlos was only a vehicle for something else. She had decided days previously, that she needed to be punished. Her sordid behaviour (however justifiable) had destroyed everything that she had been in her life and now was the time and this was the way she needed to be punished for it.

The sordid depravity of not only coming here today but how she had made herself attractive and sexy for this disgusting man shamed her. Again she was giving him something of herself by being dressed like this for him, when no other man had ever had the enjoyment of seeing her this way.

As the physical aspect of the raw fucking she was getting from him continued, the mental closure drew nearer. Judith was consumed with lust as she realised that she was giving this man the very essence of herself. She could not have explained if she had been asked but she wasn't simply giving him her body, she was giving him her self respect, she was handing over to him her dignity and the last vestiges of decency.

At that moment in time she gave him her very self, the very essence of her personally. It was her moment of repentance, of sackcloth and ashes.

The self respect, dignity and decency weren't being stripped from her by Carlos - in her contrition she was giving them to him.

fannyrat
fannyrat
876 Followers