My Weekend with Charles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Easy...e-e-easy, now. It's what you wanted, right?" I asked in a comforting tone.

"Yes, sir," he whimpered.

I gave him time to adjust to the force of my abrupt penetration. Once he'd managed that I quickly pushed my hips forward until he collapsed between my legs beneath me and I had him pinned by my full weight.

Before he had a chance to process what was happening I began hammering him as fast and hard as I could. The bed was creaking like crazy under us and his headboard was knocking so loudly and rapidly it sounded like the house might come down around us.

Over the loud din, my loins noisily slapping against his plush bottom, I heard him cry out. He was cussing a blue streak as I drilled him but he withheld the one word he knew I would respect; stop. I rested on him at full penetration when I felt he'd had enough, grinding my balls against him, and began biting at his fat neck.

He sighed his full submission and started grinding his butt up against me. I growled and cut loose, hammering him as hard as I could another two or three dozen times. He tensed up under me but he took it without further protest.

I sank down into him again and rested when I felt my load roiling in my balls. I felt the tension in his body completely fall away as his pulverized chute at last formed to my hardness.

"That's my baby boy!" I praised him in a lusty whisper and nibbled on his plump earlobe.

"I am, Daddy...I am!" he assured me.

Convinced that he was fully vanquished at that point I began to reward him with my full length at a much more leisurely pace, occasionally pulling all the way out before sinking down into him again.

"Oh-h-h-h-h, yes...YES!" he began to sing.

I planted my fists into the mattress under his arms and lifted myself up enough to give him a little relief from my full weight. For the next ten minutes or so, I stroked him with unerring consistency. His writhing beneath my belly told me everything I needed to know about the pleasure he was experiencing.

As for me, his chute clung to my girth with a reward all its own. It was like stuffing my dick to its hilt into the soft but firm grip of a kid glove. Our blissful moans commingled in the air around us until my balls were so tightly drawn I could no longer withhold the substantial load they contained.

My arms went rigid as I began to convulse atop him. With each strong flex of my rock hard cock in his tight fit I could feel another spurt of my load launch into the depths of his aching bowels.

When I had finished making my deposit I slowly withdrew and rolled off him to lie by his side, my cock still raging hard as it rested on the underside of my belly. He gradually rose up beside me, the expression on his handsome face almost disbelieving, and stood it up. Waggling it from side to side, he contentedly admired the glistening coat of deep anal froth it had churned up within him.

Without a second thought he kissed my still drooling slit and proceeded to stuff my vulgar looking spear in his mouth until it could hold no more, perhaps two-thirds of it. He closed his eyes in angelic bliss and noisily 'Hoovered' the foul slop from it, periodically pausing to savor it on his tongue before swallowing.

He's the first man who ever did ass-to-mouth on me and I'll never forget my initial shock. I felt a tinge of guilt well up inside and was more than a little sickened by the gleeful diligence of his display, yet I couldn't take my eyes off it either.

How different it was from my reaction now. These days it fills me with pride and I can't resist lifting my hips to get the best view of it I can.

"Pretty boy," I sighed.

He lifted his head from my cock and proudly beamed up at me.

"You missed a spot," I teased, pointing at the buttery looking ring around the top half of what he couldn't fit of me into his mouth.

He dutifully dove back down on it. I watched with fascination as he fended off his gag reflex until his throat made that wonderful gulping noise and finally accepted me. Soon I felt his nose sink into my sagging scrotum and knew he had succeeded in cleaning my dick of the last traces of his butt juice.

I'm always amazed by how long he can go without breathing when he throats me. I'm obviously unable to come again in the immediate aftermath of ejaculation, but the milking action of his gullet somehow manages to keep my hard-on as fresh as it was at the start.

With the skill of the expert showman he is, the full length of my cock slowly came back into view from his luscious lips as he lifted his head off it. He cupped his hand to the underside of its base to display the thoroughness of the cleaning he'd given it and then stroked it until one last pearly droplet of my seed gathered in my gaping slit.

He hungrily lapped it onto the tip of his tongue and displayed that to me as well before proudly licking his smiling lips and collapsing onto my belly.

"Thank you, Daddy," he said in a breathy moan.

"You're welcome," I replied as I laid a hand on his fleshy back and stroked it in a circular motion.

He slid one hand up onto my left pectoral and the other onto my right trapezius. Kneading his fingers into them he sighed his satisfaction.

"Sweet baby...sweet...sweet, baby boy," I trailed off as my eyes fluttered closed.

I felt his soft bulk shake against me as he giggled.

"Let me cook us some dinner," he suggested.

I hooked my hands around the backs of his fat arms and tugged at them. He scrambled up onto me until we were face to face.

Taking his big, round head in both hands I pressed his face to mine and shoved my tongue into his mouth. I held him there for a long time and he feverishly returned the zeal of my deep kiss in spades. I let him up when I was done and he beamed down at me in a wide-eyed smile.

"You've never tongue kissed me after ass-to-mouth before," he said, sounding surprised.

"I've never seen you look so adorable giving it to me before," I responded, pecking his chubby jowls with a kiss, "Besides...didn't taste near as bad as I was expecting."

He laughed and hugged my neck, "How about something quick like spaghetti?"

"Sounds delicious."

He rose off the bed and I saw where he had rolled his hip around in the puddle of cum he'd spilled on the bed while I was fucking him.

"You better clean up first. I'll strip the bed and put on some clean linens for bedtime."

"Thanks," he said as he turned and headed to the master bath.

My cum was leaking down the backs of his thighs as he trudged off and I decided to lie still, admiring the beauty of his ample butt until he disappeared into his bathroom. When I got up I could see him standing at his vanity. He was bent over slightly, holding his butt crack open with his left hand as he cupped his right one at his hole.

I saw his big belly balloon out as he bore down to expel what was left inside him. He brought his right hand around and studied his catch.

"Damn! Hell of a load you pumped up there!" he commented.

"Hadn't shot one in over a week," I told him.

"Sorry I didn't take that one in my mouth," he mused as he shook it from his hand into the toilet.

"We've got all weekend and there's always the morning," I assured him as I went about tending to the bed.

"Can't wait!" he said with a laugh.

I heard the lavatory faucet turn on to dampen a rag and could tell from his shadow that he was wiping himself clean.

"That should do it," he said as I slipped into the bathroom beside him.

I dampened my rag and wiped my cock and balls clean as he watched.

"I've been fucked by some strong men in my time, but they pale in comparison to getting fucked by a 'gen-you-wine' strongman!" he gushed as he ran his hands over my solid bulk.

Pinning him to the wall with my belly, I growled and bounced everything to attention for him.

He giggled as he ran his hands over it and then slipped around me under my arm. Landing a noisy swat on my right butt cheek, he ran out of the bathroom with me in chase.

I caught up and grabbed him just as we entered his kitchen, then brought him into an embrace for another deep kiss.

"I'll help," I said when I freed him.

We enjoyed a lovely, relaxing dinner...butt naked...and idly chatted as old friends do. When we were done clearing the table and putting the left-overs away he dropped to his knees and began giving my cock and balls another tongue bath. Slowly but surely I began to erect again.

"Shall we retire to the bed and watch some daddy porn?" he asked as he gazed up at me.

"Sounds fun," I said as I helped him to his feet.

He had excellent taste in the stuff and always managed to find something new for me to watch.

I stretched out on the clean linens and watched him as he opened the bureau containing his TV, then shuffled through some DVDs. He quickly found the one he was looking for.

"Found this one last week at the bookstore. I think you'll like it," he said as he removed the disc and pitched me the cover, "The top in the first segment reminds me of you...big and strong...bi-i-g ol' dick on him."

I looked the cover over as he popped in the disc and saw the man he was referring to. I had to admit that he was a mighty handsome specimen of a man.

"Jeez!" I said with a laugh, "Look at the size of that fat boy's cock! Where the hell do they find these guys?"

"They're out there," he said with sly smile as he crawled up beside me on the bed and started thumping mine on my belly.

I pulled his pillow over on top of mine and propped myself up as he nestled down at my crotch to play with my dick while we watched.

The men on screen were clearly a couple. The love in their eyes for each other was unmistakable as they settled into a lengthy session of foreplay. The top...a little younger and bigger, and no doubt stronger, than me...looked all the more impressive for the diminutive stature and rail thin build of his bottom daddy.

Charles contentedly nursed on my cock as we watched while I stroked the back of his bald, round head. I could scarcely believe my eyes as the giant finally bent his tiny partner over on the floor in front of him and squatted over his upturned buttocks to load him up on his whopper of a dick.

The pain on the little man's face was obvious in his close-up, but he bravely accepted the thing without protest. Charles moaned his approval and squeezed my balls as he sucked me.

The camera cut to a shot from behind once he was fully inserted. The big fella's balls were so enormous they nearly obscured the smaller man's butt from view.

"Watch this!" Charles excitedly said.

The stout stud slowly lumbered into action and was soon reaming his submissive bottom without mercy on the full length of his unbelievably corpulent dick. As he picked up speed his gigantic nut sac was flopping so wildly it was alternately slapping both their butts and you could clearly see the effect of his punishing girth on the poor little guy's overwhelmed sphincter at the top of each incredibly powerful stroke.

The bottom was wailing in ecstasy as his lover used him. The hulking top backed out of the man's hole for the camera after a while and it zoomed in to display the lewd gaper his powerful fuck had induced. He ran a thick finger around its rim and then dove back in for more with a lusty growl.

I don't know if it might have been an illusion of editing, but the big man's stamina was unparalleled as he mercilessly sated himself for several more minutes. When he pulled out the next time he roughly spun his little partner onto his back between his feet, his magnificently huge calves impressively knotted up as big as volley balls from the strain of his squatting position.

The love radiating from his submissive's face was the most sincere I'd ever seen in one of these movies Charles loves so much. The giant dropped to his knees and quickly stuffed his ass slimed cock head into the open mouth beneath him.

Huge triceps bunched up below his powerfully rounded delts as he rested on his fists and his considerable, furry bulk began to shudder as he lapsed into a convulsive orgasm. Soon the huge load he was feeding the bottom began to trickle from the corner of his mouth and roll down his cheek.

The giant pulled his cock out of his partner's cum soaked gob and shot one final blast onto his adoring, smiling face.

"I love you, Bull," the little guy sincerely gushed.

"Love you, too, baby," the contented hulk replied as he sank down and tongue fucked the man's mouth.

Charles hit the pause button and started thumping my dick on his face, "Is that the hottest ass-to-mouth you've ever seen?"

"We-e-ell, maybe not as hot as you," I replied with a wink, "but, as these videos go, you really stumbled onto a winner there."

He looked pleased with himself as he continued to play with my rock hard meat.

"Fuck my titties, Daddy!"

"You bet!" I confirmed as I shoved my dick back into his mouth a pumped it a few more times.

He rolled over and positioned himself for me to honor his demand. I straddled him and rested my ass on his big, soft belly. His breath escape him in a pained gasp as my weight settled on him, but there was no way to avoid it if he wanted his titties fucked...and he definitely did.

I positioned my hard-on in the furrow of his chest and pushed the drooling head up onto the jowls that wreathed his beatific smile. He tried to reach it with his tongue to taste me. I pushed forward a bit more until he was able to succeed.

Resting back onto his belly, I roughly squeezed his big, pink chest pillows together until my cock disappeared in them. He sighed his satisfaction.

I began to slowly rock on him and chills ran up my back as I savored the tactile treat of the softness that cradled my swollen member. He tried to look down to see my cock head emerging from between them and giggled as it began bumping into his meaty jowls.

"Feels good!" he reported.

"Sure does," I confirmed, digging my fingers into them and pressing them together more firmly as I sped up.

He slid his tongue out onto his chin. I pushed forward until I smeared it with pre and he quickly pulled it back into his mouth to savor the taste.

"Mmmmmmm," he sighed.

"Want me to come on your face?" I asked.

"You know it!"

"Settle in then...gonna take a while at this point."

"I don't care," he assured me with a blissful smile as he cupped his hand over the head of my thrusting dick and gave it a loving squeeze.

I pulled back until my knob retreated into his deep cleft and began working them up and down over it in opposite directions. His eyes closed as he contentedly gave me full rein.

"Love these big ol' titties!" I enthused, "So soft!"

A look of pride came over his face as he grunted beneath my weight. I resumed rocking my hips, picking up speed and lengthening my strokes. He threw himself into it with abandon and his grunts of discomfort morphed into moans of sheer pleasure.

Taking him at his word I gave not another thought to how long it might take for me to bring myself to orgasm and simply lost myself in the pleasurable sensation of his ample chest on my dick. The expression on his handsome face was one of pure contentment as he ceded full control to me.

"Your balls feel so big and warm," he sighed.

"Good...I'm glad," I huffed in my exertion.

Perspiration began to bead up on my face as I pressed on. The unbridled happiness in his expression fueled me to greater and greater heights of passion as I furiously humped away at his majestic, fleshy mounds. He writhed in joy beneath me.

I had no idea how long I'd been riding him but eventually my balls began to tighten. I squeezed his tits till I'm sure he thought they might burst and tore into them like never before.

"Yes! YES!" he screamed as my cock head began violently glancing off his chin from the length of my furious strokes.

I stayed at him without letting up, determined to spill my seed, his headboard once again knocking loud enough for the neighbors to hear. At last I knew I had won and lunged my cock head up onto his chin. I growled as it erupted and managed to spurt three meager streamers on his face. He was grinning like a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar as he licked what he could from his full, beautiful lips.

I proudly took in the sight of him sporting my glistening, pearly deposit and pushed the head of my dick on into his mouth to finish coming. He noisily suckled it. When I withdrew from him and rested back onto his belly he giggled.

"I love you, Bull," he playfully mimicked the man in the video.

My big belly shook with laughter.

"Love you, too, baby!" I responded, assuming my role as I leaned down to lick my cum from his face and feed it to him from my tongue.

I dismounted him and stretched out by his side, then slid his pillow back over his way. He wriggled up in the bed until he could rest his head on it and rolled onto his side with his back to me.

Slipping the fingers of my right hand into his deep crack I lifted his plump, upper ass cheek and slipped the head of my half hard cock in against his hole, letting it go to cradle me in his warmth. He sighed as he reached out and turned off his bed lamp, then snuggled back against me.

He then picked up the remote and turned off the TV. We snuggled in the dark until drifting off to dreamland.

* * * * *

Saturday

* * * * *

When I awoke the next morning Charles was already nursing on my morning hard-on and caressing my balls in his pudgy left hand.

"Morning, baby," I croaked.

He momentarily lifted his head off me and shot back a delighted, "Morning!"

He dove back down and his suction became more noisy and intense. I caressed his gleaming pate as it bobbed on me.

"I love it when you wake me up to a blow job," I confided.

"Mmmmmmmmmm," he sighed with contentment, not bothering to interrupt his morning treat.

I rolled slightly onto my left side and lifted my right leg, pushing my hips forward to enjoy his show. He understood my motivation and ramped up his attack on my engorged member.

"You look beautiful," I told him.

He pulled off and smiled up at me, "Thanks, Daddy...so do you!"

He sank back onto my rigid meat and tested his gag reflex on it. My balls tumbled down to hang over my left thigh as he met the challenge. To my delight I felt his forehead press into my belly as his chin sank down into my sagging scrotum.

He began milking my cock head in his throat, eliciting a lusty growl from deep down in my chest. It motivated him to work that much harder for me. I placed my right hand back on his head and pressed down on it as I began gently humping at his face.

Charles took it for the longest time before pulling back just enough to moan his satisfaction.

"Shall I feed you some breakfast?" I asked.

"Mmmmm-hmmmm!" I heard from his cock stuffed mouth as he squeezed my balls.

"Then edge me...let's make it a big one."

"Mmmmm-HMMMM!" he energetically responded and started teasing my cock head against his soft palate again.

"Good boy!" I sighed as I rested my head back on my shoulders and closed my eyes.

Every so often I couldn't resist opening them to watch. His beautiful lips are very full but his mouth itself is a fairly small opening and the angle of his attack on my dick comically stretched it on one side around my girth as he sucked me. It was such an arousing sight that I could only handle it in small doses if he wanted me to maximize the output of my load.

He's an incredibly eager and devoted bottom. I knew his neck had to be aching from his labors by that point, but he showed no sign of slowing down. His noisy suction became louder and more furious as he diligently threw himself at my dick.

I was still nowhere close to giving up my seed. Locking my gaze on his impressive display I urged him onward, heaping my highest praise on his skill and stamina. I resumed stroking his head as he forged ahead with mounting gusto for his reward.