My Weekend with Charles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His boyish zeal for it as I studied his intensity was absolutely heartwarming. I began trying to help him by fucking into the powerful thrusts of his substantial head. Long after most men would have yielded to their physical discomfort to rest themselves he somehow managed to reach deep down and find the resolve to increase his vigor.

I was incredibly touched by the fervor in his morning gift. Pushing his hand off the base of my cock I replaced it with mine and began manipulating it in a manner that only I knew how to do in order to shorten his wait.

He appreciatively assisted me by ramping up his game with just that little bit of extra effort he knew would send me over the edge. I felt my balls begin to tighten.

Soon I pushed his head back until only the head of my cock remained in his mouth. I tensed up and then shuddered time and again as I launched one voluminous spurt after another into his hungry mouth. There were nine of them by my count before my posture relaxed for the lesser end-game eruptions.

He moaned in gratitude as he tickled the underside of my glans with the tip of his tongue. His suction tightened as he received my seed and he furiously tugged my corona against his upper lip while noisily gulping my ecstatic emissions down into his belly.

When I was fully sated he lifted his fatherly face from my loins, slowly sliding his lips off over my cock head and pecking my drooling slit with a tender kiss. Licking his gorgeous lips, he then rested his head on my left thigh and sucked on my balls one at a time.

"Delicious cum load! Such a big, potent daddy!" he contentedly sighed as he ran his stubby fingers through the hair of my firm, round paunch.

"Such a beautiful baby boy!" I replied as I thumped his smiling face with my flagging hard-on, still glistening in his saliva.

"I love to feel your cum spurting onto the roof of my mouth," he enthused.

I smiled down on him and milked up another pearly droplet into my slit. He hungrily lapped it onto the tip of his tongue and sighed while savoring it like a fine wine.

He scooted up in the bed as I scooted down till we were face to face. I rolled on top of him and dove in for a long, deep kiss to enjoy my taste in him.

Roughly squeezing his big left titty in my right hand I pulled my face away from his and said, "You've worked hard this morning. May I cook us a proper breakfast?"

"I think there might still be a little room for one," he chuckled as he patted the side of his rubbery soft gut.

I let go of his tit and made a big show of slicking my middle finger in my mouth. Slipping my arm between our bellies and down between his legs I worked it into his crack and started finger fucking him. He began milking the invading digit in the fervent clutching of his sphincter.

"You've sure learned all my buttons," he happily beamed up at me.

I winked at him and then dove down to start ravenously chewing on the big pink nipple of his plump left breast. He took my head in his pudgy hands and giggled like a kid.

"Your beard tickles, Daddy!"

I dined, undeterred by his raucous laughter. When I was finished I pulled my finger out of his butt and raised up enough to masturbate the rock hard cocklet he'd been poking my belly with. He quickly shot a huge, spurting load onto it and my chest. Afterward I sat upright beside him and he dove in to lick it off, chewing on my nipples as well for good measure.

"Up and at 'em, baby," I ordered as I rose to my feet and went to wash my hands and spot clean my loins.

"Yes, sir!" he said with a grin and followed me into his master bath to spot clean himself.

We went to his kitchen and I started up a pot of coffee. While it was making I prepped for breakfast. He pressed himself against my back and slipped one arm around my belly while reaching down and fondling my cock and balls in the hand of the other. It was an incredibly tender gesture and I confided to him how much I love the time we spend together.

"Me, too," he confirmed as he squatted down behind me and stuffed his face into my butt crack to lick my asshole while I broke and scrambled some eggs.

"Feels so good, baby," I sighed and pushed my ass back to meet him.

He pulled his face out of my butt just long enough to say, "I love doing this for you."

I set the bowl down and reached a hand back to rub his head in appreciation. A muffled moan rose up from behind me.

My cock began to swell from the stimulation so I grabbed his arm by the wrist and placed his hand on it. I turned around in his grasp and pressed his lips to it.

"Open up," I told him as he gazed up at me like an adoring puppy.

His mouth flew open and I slid my half hard member into it for some playful fucking. We both knew I wouldn't be good for another full-blown hard-on for a few hours yet but his mouth felt wonderful as he tenderly sucked me.

We heard the coffee maker gurgle out its last gasps and he rose to his feet to pour us each a cup. He moved to the table to let me finish cooking our meal and then we ate like field hands as we chatted about this and that. When we were done I fetched the carafe and poured us another cup to top things off before we cleared the table and loaded up his dishwasher.

I refilled our cups one last time while he put on a robe to fetch his morning paper. We settled into his den and read it.

"What's on the agenda for today?" I asked, observing that it was a quarter till eleven.

"Art House Cinema is running a Woody Allen marathon today," he said, reading from the Arts & Entertainment section.

"You know how I love the early ones," I said.

"Me too," he responded, "Play It Again Sam starts at 4 followed by Love & Death at 5:45. That would probably give us time for me to get your dick hard enough to sit on for a nice long ride before we go. We'd be out a little after 7 which gives us plenty of time to have dinner somewhere and get back here for more good fucking."

"Sounds great to me. Let's do it," I said.

He folded up the paper and came to sit beside me to suck one of my nipples while he rubbed my belly. My dick began to plump up immediately and I reached down to free my balls from the pinch of my thighs. He slid his hand down my belly and wrapped it around my cock to start lightly stroking it.

"Mmmmmmm," I sighed.

"Yeah," he contentedly affirmed, "You're the most wonderful top I've ever known."

"Thank you," I said as I wrapped an arm around his soft, beefy shoulders and hugged him to me.

We sat like that for quite a while, just kissing and enjoying the skin-to-skin contact as he manipulated my slowly bloating member.

After some time Charles said, "I need it to get harder. Let's go back to bed where I can lick your asshole in comfort. That always gets you hard as stone."

We followed his suggestion. I stacked his pillows and then stretched out on my stomach, spreading my legs to make room for him. He scrambled into place, then spread my butt cheeks with both hands and pressed his face to my ass. His tongue started vigorously stimulating my sphincter and he reached a hand down to play with my balls as he probed at it.

I sang his praises as he submissively munched away at my butthole and could feel the tensile strength of my hard-on increasing.

"I don't do this for any man but my daddy," he proudly reported.

"I know. I reckon that's what makes you so special to me," I affirmed.

That must have made him feel good. When he dove back into my parted cleft he went at my hole with a gusto he'd never shown me before. In a matter of minutes he had my dick at maximum erection.

"I'm hard enough to bust rocks now, I think," I told him.

"Okay...good!" he said, "Just a little more? I'm really enjoying making you feel good today!"

"You're definitely doing that!" I said with a laugh, "Take your time, baby. It's ready whenever you are."

I settled in and let him get his fill of my ass, my cock straining ever harder the more fervent he became. He stayed on it a good bit longer than I imagined he would before working his lips down until he could lift my balls to them for a playful kiss.

"Give me that big, fuckin' dick, Daddy!" he demanded as he backed out and maneuvered to my side.

I rolled onto my back to reveal my ultra hard condition for him. His eyes got huge as he broke into a grin. He wrapped a hand around it and leaned in to press his lips to mine for a tender kiss.

When he rose up from me he waggled my hard-on around and said, "THAT thing's going to hurt...real GOOD!"

I reached for his lube while he admired his prize.

"I think not, I'd rather spit-lube it," he said and sank his mouth down on it, slobbering profusely until he got it down in his throat.

He bobbed on the base furiously for a minute or so until he came reeling off me with a few strands of saliva stringing from his lips to my fat, crimson, blood engorged cock head. He had it absolutely glistening and looked like a man possessed as he wiped his lips with his fingers and then scrambled up onto my lap.

Bunching the fingers of his right hand together, he spat on them several times and smeared the catch around with his thumb. His hand disappeared behind him and I could see from his expression that he was vigorously moistening his hole with them.

He grabbed my raging hard-on and worked it into his crack to line me up. He eased back against it and struggled a bit to pry himself open on me. It finally popped through.

"Damn that thing's big!" he exclaimed through a pained grimace.

"Are you sure you don't want some lube, baby?"

"Absolutely sure!" he flatly stated as he began sinking onto it.

He was pretty vocal on the way down, but before long his persistence paid off with my balls snuggling up into his parted crack. He'd done it! It felt amazing and I was so proud of him as he braced himself with his palms on my belly and loudly grunted until he'd made peace with the thing.

Using my belly to push himself vertically upright on me, he got his feet out in front of him and started rolling his plump buttocks around on my balls.

"God, I love those things!" he gushed, "So big and warm! Such DADDY balls!"

I felt proud as I watched him gyrate on my lap, knowing by the feel of him how far past his rectum and on into his colon he had forced me up into his incredibly tight chute. The vigor in his gyrations had my cock stirring his guts like a butter churn as it waggled around inside him.

His teeth were gritted and his jaw handsomely set with a look of fearless determination as he relentlessly punished those tender, deep tissues on me. Yet, the pain that seemed to show through in that determined expression was simultaneously tempered with hints of blissful satisfaction.

"What strange creatures we gay men are," I silently mused to myself as I took in the wonder of his display.

Once he had acclimated himself to it he started slowly rising and sinking back down on it. His expression gradually transformed into one of heavenly joy.

Now, that I could easily understand. I had been in his exact position with a few men who I thought sported impressive endowments. I still have no clue how to explain the pleasure of being impaled on them to the uninitiated, but if faces could be read like the printed word then his was saying everything I've ever felt while living out the experience.

Up and down on me he slid, building speed and force as he went. After a while he leaned his belly against mine and began simply undulating his hips to make his ring slip over the surface of my cock. He opened his eyes and gazed down at me as he did this, radiating gratitude in his beatific smile. It gave me a tremendous sense of well being that he saw me as a man who could provide him this thrill.

My recent explosive orgasm had made me immune to the tight grip of his clutching orifice. He had a long ride ahead of him to bring me off again. He knew that and seemed all the more content in that knowledge.

My hard-on stayed effortlessly unyielding in its stiffness. Occasionally he would resume his frantic bouncing, allowing my dick to almost slip free of his grip at the top before crashing back down onto my balls. During those episodes he seemed to find immense pleasure in battering his defenseless prostate on my cock head.

He would rise up and pause to proudly display for me how freely his cum was oozing from his tiny cocklet.

"So big! Feels so good!" he would pant.

I saw by his alarm clock that it was well past noon and my stamina seemed boundless still. For him it must have felt like riding a living dildo; one that could respond to him with encouragement. He looked adorable in his glee.

Once in a while I would reach out and grab his balls to hold him down on me while I fucked up into him as hard and far as I could manage. His face would light up at those reamings and he always responded to them with furious episodes of bouncing to display his endurance for the prostate hammerings he loved so much.

After close to an hour of riding me he rose up and knelt between my legs for some heart felt, ass-to-mouth throat action. I was delighted as I watched him. When his throat started to feel sore he mounted me again for another ride. He was a top's dream!

Eventually he sank down on me and rested his forearms on my belly.

"Any requests?" he asked, his eagerness to please abounding.

"How about turning around so I can see my dick in your ass?"

"I thought you'd never ask!" he responded with delight as he rose up, turned and sat back down with his back to me.

He ground his butt on the base of my cock for several minutes, enjoying my commentary on the action. Then he started bouncing on it.

His big butt looked cute as hell swallowing my hard-on. It glistened in his anal froth and his ass was by then making loud sucking noises as he rode me.

This went on for nearly twenty minutes. His clock indicated it was shortly after one.

"I'm getting close to coming," I told him.

He knew he had me then and doubled down. Like I said earlier, he's an excellent showman and knew exactly how to exploit the visual and auditory stimulation I found in watching and hearing his butt do it's thing on my cock.

Beginning to ride me with abandon, I reached down to steady my member at the base so he could lift off it completely. Sure enough, that was his plan. Soon I was seeing the head my cock slip out of the lily white cheeks of his big fleshy ass to show me the gaper he was giving himself.

My balls began to draw up as the tingle in my loins built. The deep crimson color of my vein studded erection stood out in stark contrast against the meaty, sun deprived globes he was mercilessly stroking it in.

After a few more minutes he heard the familiar growls that signaled my impending orgasm and pulled off to display his gaping sphincter like the dot of an 'i' above my fully exposed, rock hard timber. I could feel the warmth of his soft ball sac against my shaft and suddenly my gaping slit angrily spat four copious streamers onto his yawning orifice.

A deep sigh of satisfaction escaped him as he reached back with one hand, still balancing himself with the other on my thigh, and massaged his sore looking hole with his chubby fingers just as it snapped shut. I'm convinced it is one of the most intriguingly beautiful sights a man can behold.

He knelt down at my side and asked me to spread my legs for him. I did and he positioned himself between them to give me the pleasure of the most passionate ass-to-mouth demonstration I'd ever seen him perform.

He took me deep into his throat and teased my still drawn balls with his tongue as he pressed his face to my loins. I'm sure it was no easy feat given my upward curve.

When he came up for air he reached back and scooped as much as he could of my deposit from his butt onto his fingers, then brought them to his face to admire. The crows feet flanking his twinkling eyes bunched up and he blushed, mischievously grinning as he hungrily sucked them clean.

He licked his lips and then kissed my cock and each of my balls before crawling up to rest his head and chest on my belly. Appearing exhausted from his Herculean effort he heaved a deep sigh and sank his fingers into my furry pecs.

His big, soft titties cradled my flagging erection as he clung to me. I laid both hands on his back and massaged him.

"You're an amazing man," I enthused.

"You bring it out in me, Daddy," he sighed with contentment.

We lay that way for a long time, him cuddling snugly against my furry paunch and occasionally pecking it with kisses.

At nearly two o'clock we decided to shower and dress to take in the movies. They were two of our favorites and we comfortably held hands in the half-filled theater, belly laughing for the next three-plus hours.

By ten after seven we were out and deciding where to eat. We settled on Mediterranean cuisine and ended up at his favorite. It's a romantic, dimly lit establishment with shuttered booths where we could sit on the same side of the table and safely smooch during dinner.

We arrived back at his place shortly before nine. He was all aflutter to get his ass fucked some more. We stripped out of our clothes and he went to flush himself out while I got the bed turned down.

I was already stretched out on it when he came out of his bathroom, freshly cleansed for some deep anal reaming to be followed by more of the passionate ass-to-mouth he always craved performing on me. He crawled up beside me on the bed and I wrapped him in my arms for a round of deep kissing to start things off.

Priming him with some rough titty play and finger fucking I soon had him purring like a kitten and raring to go. He stroked my beard and then played his fingers through the dusting of fur on my chest as he gazed lovingly into my eyes.

"How do you want me to take you?" I asked when I knew he was too anxious to wait any longer.

"Doggy...me at the edge of the bed and you standing...I want to feel the slap of those big daddy balls!"

"Lube?"

"Spit...make it hurt," he insisted, sounding anxious for it.

I rolled onto my back and stood my straining erection up for him. He stared at it, his eyes smoldering in lust.

"Can it handle my throat without squeezing your trigger?" he checked.

"You've gotten me off twice today already...I'm sure it's good for it," I confirmed.

With that he slowly sank his mouth down over it until it disappeared in his luscious lips. He stayed down on it for a long time until I could feel his saliva running down my balls. Pulling up off me he lapped some pre out of my slit and happily savored it.

I rolled off the bed and he scrambled into position, his balls bouncing out from the backs of his thighs. Leaning down I tenderly kissed them and began lightly sucking at them. He sounded out his pleasure in lusty moans. Lifting my face to his pucker I spat a few times then worked it in with my fingers.

"Fuck it, Daddy! Fuck it HARD!" he impatiently insisted.

I rose up and squatted down enough to line my spit slicked knob up at his winking hole. He sighed.

Pressing against him, I watched it yield to my bloated glans and slip over my corona.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Let 'er rip!" he excitedly replied.

I placed a hand in the small of his back and drove into him balls deep without stopping, thrilled by his pained grunts. He looked so helplessly meek as I skewered his shuddering mass on my throbbing member. I dug my fingers in on either side of my cock and roughly spread his cheeks apart as tightly as I could.

"Oh, God...oh, God...oh-h-h, GOD!" he howled as I bore into him and ground my loins against the flat of his ass, roughly stirring his tender depths on my unforgiving hardness.

I slowly ground to a halt and asked, "Is this what you want, boy?"

"Yes! YES, Daddy!" he whimpered.