My Weekend with Charles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bhart1
bhart1
126 Followers

I tore into his hairless bulk with a flurry of ball slapping thrusts.

"Oh-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h!!" he sang out.

"And that?" I asked as I pressed into him with all my weight.

"Yes...yes...YES-S-S-S-S!!" he submissively squealed.

"Then hang on!" I growled as I let loose and drilled him without mercy.

"Hurts...so...GOOD!" he yelped.

My desensitized cock was good for exactly what I knew he wanted and needed, which was for me to exact every ounce of pleasure I could wring from the tight grip of his velvety chute. I slipped my hands into the fold of his belly against his chubby thighs and used his hips for leverage to yank him back to me as I powered into him.

I bent forward enough to let my ball shaped, furry gut rest in the small of his back and proceeded to reduce him to a yelping, squealing, squirming mound of fuck meat as I repeatedly tried to shove my dick far enough up his ass to reach into his bloated abdomen.

The slap of my loins against his cock stuffed butt was almost loud enough to match his pleading cries as I rode him for all he was worth. When my hips and back could take no more of the position I had to assume for this brand of ass sex I backed out of him and straightened my posture.

I checked on his hole. It looked bruised and swollen; a pair of pouting lips stretched to a length of nearly two inches from the losing battle it fought with the six inches of girth I sport at the base of my dick. My crimson colored hard-on loomed over it looking triumphant...thick, vein studded and glistening in the froth it had wrung from his deep tissue.

"Fuck my throat, Daddy," he pleaded, "Slap my face with your balls."

"Roll over," I instructed him.

He obeyed, his head just barely off the edge of the bed for the friendliest approach of my ass slimed cock head into his waiting mouth. I inserted it and leaned forward to rest my belly on his chest, planting my fists in the mattress at his sides as I admired the cum rolling down his boy-sized cocklet onto his plush, nearly hairless pubic pad.

"Get ready," I told him.

I heard him draw a deep breath through his nose and then sank down into his throat, draping my balls over his forehead.

"Baby needs it rough sometimes," I said with a hint of menace.

I scooped his cum onto the fingers of my right hand and smeared it over the surface of his dainty, hooded, harmless looking erection. He was of course unable to respond with my dick in his throat but I didn't need a response to know I was right.

I started humping into him, thrilling to the sound of his gullet forming to my overpowering hardness. Soon I had my balls slapping his face as he'd requested and was digging into him as deeply and forcefully as I could.

He tapped out on my thighs and I withdrew enough for him to breathe. I felt him pat my thighs again, giving me the go-ahead to dig back in.

He began to fondle his tightly drawn nuts in one hand while he delicately masturbated his tiny member between his thumb and index finger of the other. He looked so cute my belly began to shake against his smooth chest, me laughing out loud while his throat joyously milked my thrusting cock.

After a while he tapped out again. I withdrew and stood upright. He was panting, his lips lewdly coated in saliva and butt juice, his expression one of near reverence as he fixed his gaze on my rock hard dick and still sagging balls.

I took the base of my member between my thumb and index finger, pressing back into my firm pad to reveal my full seven-plus inches of length for him. He licked his lips and I squatted down to rest the foul thing on his face.

"Buttfuck me some more," he whimpered.

"On the floor, boy!" I commanded him as I straightened up.

He rolled over and got down on his knees on the rug by his bed. He quickly fell forward to rest on his forearms which spread the plump cheeks of his upturned butt just enough to reveal his still swollen pucker.

"Beautiful!" I praised him as I gently ran a finger over it.

I squatted down and quickly sank balls deep into his well-worn chute.

"Squeeze me," I instructed him.

He started clamping his tight sphincter on the thick base that stretched him out.

"Oh, Daddy...oh, Daddy...oh-h-h-h, Daddy...fuck me!" he pleaded.

"Here comes the big finish, Baby Boy...and it's going to hurt," I prepared him.

"I know...I know...don't hold back," he bravely assured me.

I slowly swung my hips into motion, eliciting a deep groan from him.

"Harder," he encouraged me after a few minutes.

I increased the power behind my thrusts. He responded favorably. My balls began to slap his perineum and he practically purred at the rewarding sensation.

Steadily increasing my force I eventually had him cussing like a sailor again as I pummeled his aching bowels. I listened for the word 'stop'. Never hearing it I gathered more steam.

His cries sounded anguished as I reveled in the velvety softness of his well-formed chute as deeply as I could manage. He boldly ceded full control to me, granting me free rein to use him for all the pleasure I could ever want from a man.

My stamina at that point surprised even me as I powered into him with my full and unrelenting force. He whimpered and yelped like a man being prison raped, but his ass never once tried to retreat from the punishment I was firmly meting out to it.

Eventually my scrotum began to tighten up around my wildly swinging balls, restricting their movement. That familiar tingle began to roil in my loins. I knew I was close.

He stayed with me as I allowed my lust to hit peak ferocity and began throwing the 300-plus pounds of muscular bulk behind my rock hard cock at his ravaged hole with total abandon. I had put the old boy through some pretty fierce fucks over the years, but never one like this.

Remembering how rapt his attention had been during the merciless fuck we'd witnessed in the video from the previous night, I decided to test him. He was passing with flying colors.

Before I had a chance to withdraw and feed my load to his mouth I exploded in a convulsive orgasm and decided to just go in balls deep to enjoy it. I doubt there was much ejaculate to deposit having already come twice that day, but the sensations at my end of it were every bit as electrifying and rewarding as any of the biggest loads I'd ever shot.

I slowly withdrew from him and admired the huge gaper he was sporting, still yawning open to the exact girth of my thick base. Like the man in the video, I tenderly ran my index finger around its rim to confirm for him that he was indeed wide open from the unrelenting fuck I'd thrown up his ass. He moaned as it eventually snapped shut around the first knuckle of my finger.

When I pulled it out I was a tad shocked at the condition of his sphincter. I spat onto my fingers and tenderly massaged it. It had been mercilessly abraded and felt a bit feverish to the touch.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Never better, Daddy," he softly confirmed.

Content that he was in fine shape I sat on the bed and laid back as I commanded, "Then get up here and clean your mess off my dick, boy!"

His face appeared over the crest of my belly. He had clearly been a bit surprised by the ferocity of my fuck, but his expression radiated respect and admiration as he dutifully took my drooling, froth coated member into his mouth to do my bidding.

He slowly fucked his throat on it until it softened beyond the ability to penetrate it anymore. With a noisy suction he let it slip from his lips and cradled it in his palm for my inspection. I lifted my head and saw that it was clean as a whistle.

"Good boy," I sighed as I rested my head back on the mattress.

His hands crept up onto my torso and firmly roamed the expanse of my belly, his stubby fingers appreciatively kneading its firmness. He leaned in and began peppering it with adoring kisses.

Resting his cheek on it he firmly hugged it and asked, "What did I do to deserve a daddy like you?"

I lifted my head to see him smile up at me and said, "Santa knows who's been naughty and who's been nice, but the boys who are nice and naughty get the best gifts!"

He laughed out loud.

"Let's clean up and change the bed spread. You've come all over this one, and frankly I'm flat worn out after that."

"Yes, sir, Santa" he said with a wink as he stood up and offered me his hand.

We rolled up the soiled bed spread and re-covered the sheets, which were unspoiled by his cum and fine for another night's sleep. Entering his bathroom we brushed together, each of us praising the other's role in the night's festivities as we chatted.

He started the water in the shower and we thoroughly cleaned up. When he turned and got spread-eagle against the wall I did his back, taking extra care to spread his battered hole enough to lightly massage it with a soapy finger and ensure that his ring was thoroughly cleansed.

"Why such care?" he asked.

"You'll see," I replied.

Once we were in bed I rolled him over onto his stomach and pulled his ass cheeks apart. The swelling in his hole was receding, but it still had a bruised and purplish hue to it.

"This poor little guy took a hell of a beating tonight," I observed as I traced a finger over it.

"He loved it, Barry," Charles sighed with contentment.

"I still feel like we should kiss and make up," I said as I leaned in started tracing my tongue over it.

"Oh, Barry!" he said with surprise, "What's got into you this weekend? First you kiss me after ass-to-mouth and now you're licking my asshole!"

"Should I stop?"

"Hell NO!" he blurted.

I laughed and resumed, occasionally pausing to extend it my apologies for the rough treatment. Charles chuckled with glee as he writhed beneath me.

When I felt I had done my duty I stretched out by his side. He rolled over to face me and, from his expression, you'd have thought I just showered him with millions of dollars.

He opened his mouth to receive my tongue and sucked it furiously in appreciation before collapsing onto my chest.

We lay in silence for a few minutes until he said, "Barry...I've been thinking."

"About what?"

"About why we make ourselves go so long between these sessions."

"What are you driving at?"

"Well...we both know we're perfectly suited socially and sexually...and we're not getting any younger."

"And?"

"And...whenever anybody else fucks me...I spend the entire time wishing it was you. I know I've always been a size queen and I make no apology for that. So it's no secret I love that big fuckin' dick of yours...and those low slung balls, too. But I've had other men who could offer me that. You bring so much more to the table."

"Like what?"

"Like these huge, incredibly strong muscles...they're so comforting. And more than that, I've always felt you understand me...understand my needs...better than any other man I've ever known."

"How so?"

"I don't know exactly how to say this...most men mistake my naturally submissive tendencies for some kind of admission that I'm somehow less of a man for them. You've always seemed to understand that when those tendencies emerge from within me...it's because they make me feel like MORE of a man for the freedom I feel to celebrate the kind of men I'm attracted to. No matter how assertively you take me, I never feel demeaned by all of your considerable masculine assets. I feel valued by them."

"You are! Don't ever doubt that," I confirmed in no uncertain terms, drawing him in for a passionate kiss.

"Then why don't you move in here with me? We're both self-sufficient and...this is no mansion...but it's paid for...and it's plenty big enough for the two of us to have privacy when we need it. It would make me so happy to be able to please you like this a few times a week instead of waiting for these weekend marathons once every month or two. I don't mean be a married couple...I see no reason for any other aspect of our friendship to change."

I went silent mulling over what he'd said.

"Well?" he asked.

I rolled him onto his belly again and climbed onto his back, nestling my soft cock and balls into the deep cleft of his crack.

"Can I sleep on it?"

He chuckled and lifted his butt up to grind against my loins, "All night, Daddy!"

I nibbled at his fleshy nape a while and then rolled off him, "Let's talk more in the morning, then."

* * * *

Sunday

* * * *

I awoke mid-morning Sunday to the feel of Charles' pudgy hand fondling my balls and morning hard-on while he hungrily nursed on my left nipple. I folded my arm around his head and laid my hand on his shoulder.

"Good morning, Daddy!" he greeted me.

"Morning, baby," I sighed and then cleared my throat.

The unusually small size of his hand always aroused me as it played over my engorged member and sagging balls in the mornings we spent together. I found myself thinking how nice it might be to wake up this way every day.

"Bruiser's been up for quite some time now. Would you like me to take care of him?"

I pressed my lips to the top of his gleaming pate, "What did you have in mind?"

"I could just suck him off for you," he said and then broke out in a devilish grin, "OR...I could lie under you while you give me a deep throat face fuck."

I pulled him in for a kiss and then said, "I like the way you think, but I'll need some coffee before tackling anything as strenuous as a face fuck."

"I'll put some on," he said as he rolled out of bed.

His butt looked incredibly beautiful as he walked away from me. It was nice and plump but well short of giving him anything resembling a pear shape. Compared to the width of his round shoulders his hips had a certain narrowness to them that I found very masculine looking and appealing. He lacked the V-taper he often complimented me for, but he was definitely a man...and one who was comfortable in his skin.

I lay back and replayed his words from the night before in my mind. He was right. I wasn't getting any younger and the dry spells outside of what he and I shared were definitely getting longer. Just then he appeared in the doorway and paused to admire me, comfortably scratching his meager balls as he did.

"It'll be ready in a minute," he said.

I patted the bed beside me. He hopped in and cuddled up to my side, resuming his fondling of my morning wood. He slid his grip on it down to the base and thumped it on my belly a few times, then stood it up.

"Beautiful!" he exclaimed and then started sucking my left nipple again while lazily stroking my dick.

He let go of it and brought his hand to his mouth to fish a hair off his tongue.

"The hazard of having a big, hairy man in your bed," he said with a chuckle and then dove back in.

"Is it a hazard you could live with?" I asked.

He lifted his head in utter surprise, "Does this mean...?"

"It means I'm finding the offer tempting, but I'm still weighing the pros and cons. For example, what do I do with my house?"

"You can move in here for a trial run. If that goes like I think it will then you can sell it. With all the equity you must have in it by now you'll barely put a dent in that sharing expenses here. Then we'll add your name to the title of this one and that way, if I go first, it's yours free and clear."

"How long of a trial?"

"Let's give it...say...a year. We should know well by then if we're going to be compatible."

He was making a lot of sense and I did see him as a very attractive catch. We heard the coffee maker finishing up in the distance.

"Be right back," he said as he rolled out of the bed again.

I got up to go take my morning piss. I wiped the sleep from my eyes as I stood and got my bearings. He quickly returned with two steaming cups just as I disappeared into the master bath. He followed me in and set my cup on the vanity.

Taking his first sip he watched as I balled my left hand into a fist and rested it on my hip. I then reached out to put my hand on the wall behind the toilet and pushed my hips forward to dangle my cock and balls over the toilet bowl. A thick stream erupted from my cock and began noisily pelting the still water below, creating a shifting tide within the porcelain bowl.

"I've never seen a man look more handsome taking a piss...every boy's dream of a burly, big hung daddy!"

"You've never taken a piss this way?" I asked.

"With my little willy? And this pucker? Hell, I'd be spraying everything BUT the toilet bowl if I tried that!" he laughed.

As my stream trailed off I took my cock between the index and middle fingers of my right hand to steady it for the final few spurts.

"Like a big, fat cigar!" he marveled, "Makes me proud when you let me smoke it!"

I laughed as I lifted it off my balls to wring the last droplets from it and shake them off under his intense gaze. After rinsing my hands and drying them off I picked up my cup and escorted him back to the bed.

We folded our pillows behind us to prop ourselves up and stretched out hip to hip. Reaching my free hand across me I played with his titties while we sipped our coffee and chatted more.

"So, what other concerns do you have for me to overcome?" he asked with a smile.

"Well," I started and then pondered for a minute, "I love fucking you...we both know that."

"But?"

"But we also both know that you're the only man I've ever been content to strictly top. Most men who can't provide me the joy of getting fucked end up being tossed out of my bed by their ears. So what's the work-around for that if I move in here?"

"Three-somes?"

"You know full well I'm a one on one kind of man when it comes to sex...and I like to play with a man's morning hard-on, too. So I'd need someplace to sleep with him on the rare occasion that one comes along."

"We'd have two spare bedrooms."

"You know how loud I can be when I fuck. When I'm getting fucked it can be even noisier. I'd hate knowing you were within ear shot of that. The guilt would be too much for me to enjoy myself."

He got pensive.

"We could split the mortgage payment on your place so you'd have somewhere to go if he didn't have one of his own," he offered.

"A place gets too run down too quickly if it sits unattended for any length of time," I countered, "and I don't want us to have to invest the time and energy of keeping two places up."

"Good point," he said with a hint of resignation.

We sipped our coffee some more and he started playing with my cock and balls. After a few minutes he set his cup on his night stand and curled up to my side, resting his head on my shoulder as he peered up into my gaze.

"Like I said, there's hardly any other man I think of but you when I think of a man fucking me," he began, "But it does happen that other men occasionally catch my eye as interesting playmates, too. I also know going into an arrangement like this that you have sexual needs I can't meet. Topping another man has never been my thing...I'm a total bottom...and I'm happy that way."

"Exactly."

"Do you expect me to be in bed with you every night?" he asked.

"No."

"Well, I'd never expect it of you either," he said, "Like I also said, I don't want anything about the dynamic of our friendship to change."

"Go on."

"With the extra money you'll have at your disposal there's no reason you can't rent a nice hotel room when a playmate comes along, if need be," he began to brainstorm again, "Same for me. A quick text when that happens just to let the other know not to expect him wouldn't be too intrusive would it? I mean, I know I would be worried about your safety without that."

"It's sounding better all the time," I confessed, "This has been a rather sudden turn in our friendship, though. I still need more time to consider all the angles."

"Fair enough," he responded, "I don't expect a yes or no this weekend. Life altering decisions take time. I know that."

bhart1
bhart1
126 Followers