My Weekend with Charles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Still up for that face fuck?" I asked, waggling my raging hard-on for his inspection.

"You know it, big daddy!" he exclaimed.

I took my last sip and set my cup down on my night stand. We quickly positioned ourselves for the festivities with him scooted down far enough to give him a comfortable angle for taking my cock and me on my knees, bracing myself with my hands on his headboard.

He pulled his pillow down to angle his head a bit better for my approach. I touched my cock head to his lips and he tenderly kissed it.

"You're still leaking a little," he said with a smile as he licked his lips.

"Sorry," I said.

"It's perfectly alright by me," he assured me and then opened wide to take me in.

I pinched it off at the base to make the veins stand out for him.

"LOOK at that thing!" he gushed just before I shoved it into his mouth.

I slowly lowered myself into him until I felt his soft palate cradle my cock head. A muffled, nasal sounding moan rose into the air from beneath my belly, telling me he was right where he felt he belonged. I started gently rocking into him.

Testing his gag reflex on me, I felt him recoil a bit.

"Need more pillow?" I asked.

I felt him nod with my dick still buried in his mouth and slid my pillow down to his up-stretched arms for him to position for his comfort.

"Better?"

He nodded again and sounded out a nasal "Mmmm-hmmm."

I went back to work on him, gradually lengthening my strokes until I felt his throat might be able to accept my cock head. Pressing for entry I held still to give him whatever time he needed to finish the job.

A few seconds later I heard him gulp and he had it in. I leaned forward a bit more to let his head rest back on the pillows without inserting any more of my length into him...intentionally at least.

It always amazed me that he could take my upward curve in that position. I began gently pumping into his throat's tight grip, my balls comfortably nestled in the soft warmth of his soft titties. He hooked his arms around my thighs to let me know he was good for it.

In and out my cock head repeatedly slid through the tight ring at the top of his gullet. The sensation was electrifying. Occasionally I held still for him to milk me in it.

I've always thought only a real man could have the fortitude to offer himself up so fearlessly and unconditionally to a man like me; one who forgets his own strength sometimes and is prone to getting carried away in his lust.

I've even wondered on occasion if I could bottom for me without holding a grudge when all was said and done. But Charles was perfectly suited to the task, and I've always respected him for that.

As usual time became inconsequential to me as I enjoyed his willing submission. My tight grip on the headboard lessened the the noise of its impact with the wall, but make no mistake that I was fucking the hell out of that handsome man's eager suction on me.

To his credit he was totally receptive to my vigorous thrusts, never once signaling that I should ease up on him. My moans were getting louder the closer I was edging to orgasm and I began probing his gullet with greater and greater authority, confident in his ability to withstand my assault.

My scrotum gripped my balls more securely as the tingle built up inside me. I continued to hammer away at him. Just as I succumbed to the fireworks of my convulsive orgasm I withdrew my cock from his mouth and aimed it at his smiling face.

I watched with pride as my flared slit angrily spat eight thick, copious, gooey blasts of my pearly seed onto it. He giggled like the boy he was inside as he milked the lesser ones onto his outstretched tongue and savored my taste with moans that clearly signaled his delight.

Pushing my cock head back into his mouth I reached down and picked up my phone. I pulled my dick out so that it was resting on his chin just below his heartwarming smile.

I framed the shot so that, from bottom to top, the V of my pecs was in relief against the crest of my furry paunch. Above that his cum coated face beamed up into the camera, fully exposed with my fat cock head still lying on his chin.

"Smile, pretty boy!" I said and snapped a photo.

"Let's get a couple of safeties," he suggested as he worked his right arm between my legs and out of view under my protruding gut to steady my flagging hard-on on his chin.

I snapped three more with him mugging the camera in different ways. When he was satisfied a decent shot would be available I lifted my bulk off him to free his movement.

He scooted up in the bed from between my legs and I began licking my cum from his face, as usual feeding it to him from my tongue. He giggled with boyish delight.

Slipping my hand behind his head on the last one I pressed it to me and probed his mouth with my thrusting tongue for a lingering kiss.

"Good boy!" I said and began to nip at his grandfatherly jowls.

"Daddy knows best!" he affirmed.

I rolled off him to lie by his side.

"Let's see those," he said.

I accessed my photos and we scrolled through the four shots, all of which were excellent in my opinion.

"Mind if I post these to my Xtube account?" he asked.

"Not a bit," I said.

"Then send me all of them. I agree, they're all too good to pick a favorite."

I sent them to both his email and phone. He quickly went to his computer and had them posted to his account before I'd even begun brushing my teeth. We showered and went out for a late breakfast. Returning to his house shortly after one he was eager to see what kind of comments he'd gotten on the photos. I pulled up a chair and sat beside him as he logged into his account.

He went to the photo album, which he'd titled "Wearing Daddy's Cum", and there were already over a dozen comments on each of them. They mostly read like this:

"Hot fucking daddy belly!"

"Fat daddy dick!"

"I wanna wear his cum, too!"

"What a load!"

"Looks like you're a hit...as usual," he beamed with pride.

"If you're happy then I'm happy," I said as I pulled him in for another kiss.

Time soon came that I had to leave for home.

"Think on my offer and let me know what you decide," he said as he took me in his arms.

I'm back home now and looking at those wonderful photos while I replay my memories of our splendid weekend in my mind. He does look cute as a button and completely content with my cum spattered all over his face. I still can't be certain just yet that I'll go through with it, but the longer I stare at them the less inclined I am to bet against it.