Naked Under Her Coat Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bloody hell I bet you looked incredible."

"I hope so. Would you mind passing me my towel and my dress."

"Yes of course." Mark answered snapping back into the present from his daydream. He picked up the towel next to my bag and my dress that was on a coat hanger on a hook on the wall. He approached slowly, the nearer he got the more I was aware he may see of my naked body while I stood there dripping wet. I put an arm across my chest and the other down between my legs as he kindly hung the towel and dress over the outside of the door. "Bloody hell I thought you'd kept your underwear on sorry." Mark spluttered, clearly having seen a little more than he thought he would.

"With those shorts and that sports top? No I couldn't wear underwear under those." I commented nonchalantly as I took the towel and rubbed myself down. "Enjoy the view?"

"Well.. err. Unexpected. Lovely, but unexpected." Mark bashfully replied. I lifted my dress over to my side of the shower door and stepped into it raising it up my body and zipping up the side. "Wait, did you need?..."

"I haven't got any... Not today."

"So what are you wearing under your dress?"

"Nothing." I confidently teased opening the shower door and stepping out. Marks eyes looked up my body from my bare feet up to my eyes and took in every curve and contour, I could see he liked it. The dress was divided into four very thick horizontal sections that were black and grey. It was black over my shoulders and chest then it was grey around my waist, it went black again over for the first half of the skirt section and then grey again for the second half of the skirt down to my knee. The dress that was very tight and form fitting, it had a high neckline at the front but at the back it was backless apart from a few strings meaning my back was exposed from the back of my neck to about halfway down my back where the colour changed, however my long brown hair covered much of this exposed area.

"Bloody hell." Mark commented faintly. "Hadn't seen you wearing that this morning!"

"Thanks. I'll leave you to get showered then." I sniggered seeing a bulge in his running shorts as we passed each other.

****************************************************************************************************

"You weren't kidding were you?" Mark whispered as he walked past my desk mid afternoon.

"Nope. It's all true." I grinned. Mark just shook his head and walked to his office. A few minutes later my phone rang and I could see it was an internal call.

"Do you still owe me a story or was that it?" Mark asked quietly.

"Was that it? Wasn't that enough, you got two for one there." I gently rebuked.

"No I didn't mean it like that, I meant.. there must be more?"

"Oh theres more but I can't tell you now." I softly said.

"Dinner later?"

"Thats depends, is what I'm wearing sexy enough" I whispered very gently so no one else heard.

"Oh definitely."

"You're on then."

The rest of the afternoon seemed to drag, it was fun seeing the way Mark would look at me every time he walked past. Only he and I knew I wasn't wearing anything under my dress and it made me a little wet just thinking about it. When my clock hit five I was done for the day and shot up almost immediately, Mark had clearly been waiting like me and shot up too before we headed out the office together only to receive a few funny looks from some colleagues.

Mark offered to drive as I had travelled in via train. He had a very nice Mercedes and I enjoyed the feel of its soft leather seats on my legs and back. Mark had pre booked a thai restaurant earlier in the day and we were quickly seated in the relatively quiet place.

We sat silently and looked into each others eyes intently, I ran my finger around the edge of my wine glass and smiled while Mark looked back lustfully.

"What will you're husband say?" He simply asked, gulping at the possible answer.

"Oh he will love it, he knows all about yesterday and will love today even more."

"You told him?" Mark almost shrieked, surprised by this revelation.

"Of course, I told him everything. The only jealousy he'd have of the situation is he cant be around to see any of it he's just hearing about it from me. He loves a bit of voyeurism as much as I occasionally like to be an exhibitionist."

"You are something else."

"You believe me now? Believe my stories?"

"I do. This is one instance I'm very happy to be wrong, and I hate being wrong."

"Me too. So do you want to know what happened next?" I asked wide eyed, pouting slightly and swaying my head a little in excitement.

"When?"

"When the prom ended."

"There's more to that?" Mark asked in shock.

"Oh yeah. Quite a lot more actually. So after I had been confronted by a lecturer on my attire I joined my friends on the dance floor for ages. It was so dark with people wearing such different things no one really seemed to notice my lack of clothing, but then as the ball ended they turned on the main lights in the hall and everything was clear as day. That was fun, walking out with my legs completely on show, my ass half hanging out and my pubic region threatening to appear too." Mark was frozen, hanging on my every word and gulping at my continuing explanation.

"I then had my arms firmly holding the feather boa over my breasts leaving much of my top exposed - and because of holding my breasts I couldn't do much about my skirt riding up. I walked down the stairs from the hall with each step seemingly pulling my skirt up higher and higher, and there was no room for it go higher it was already as short as it could be, if anyone had turned around they'd have probably got a right eyeful!" I passionately and quickly explained, Mark just sat wide eyed loving my every word.

"When we got outside we had to wait a while for a couple of taxi's to arrive, these were going to take us to our friends house in another part of town. The taxi driver of the cab I was in really took a shine to me and when we went to pay he asked to take a few pictures in exchange for the ride, I agreed and.. Well. Ben stayed with me but the others all had to wait outside - by the end I was sat in the cab completely naked. I remained seated with my legs crossed so he didn't see much below but he saw my breasts and everything else."

"Oh my. Can I claim the same payment if I drive you home tonight?" Mark gasped.

"Play your cards right.." I teased, grinning ear to ear at his warm comments.

"I mean look at you. Sat there calm as anything looking sexy as they come wearing nothing but that dress.

"Well, not exactly... I'm also wearing these shoes." I laughed, realising I had said that before in the entrance to the nightclub of the engagement party. "Would you like to see more?"

"What are you suggesting and how would you show me more? You can't exactly take your dress off!" Mark dismissed, clearly with his heart beating out his chest. He was going red and pulled on his neckline as if his neck tie were too tight.

"Not exactly no. But this dress is magic. These grey parts zip right off."

"No way!" Mark barked before realising his enthusiasm was a little loud.

"Oh yes. Look." I stated calmly, slowly reaching down under the table to find the zip of the skirt and the velcro keeping it fastened in the middle. I whizzed the zip round my thighs making it sound a little like a sleeping bag before raising my body, undoing the loud velcro in the material in the middle then as I hovered off the chair I pulled the lower part of the dress away. I held up the grey section in my right hand and placed it on the table. Mark pulled on his neckline again and wiped some sweat away from his forehead. "See."

"Bloody hell!" Mark whispered loudly "How short is that dress now? Can you stand up?"

"Its about six or seven inches. Just about covers my ass." I answered standing up very slowly so the edge of the skirt appeared very gradually from underneath the table cloth. I then stood away from the table so Mark could see an unobstructed view of my long legs. He stared at the red nail polish on my toes before slowly moving his gaze up and up to my thighs. Just as he reached the skirt I began to unzip the middle section of the dress that was around my stomach, I unzipped the join between the top of the dress and the grey area first then let it fall ever so slightly so Mark could see a line of skin just below my breasts. Then I reached behind me and unfastened the velcro running down my spine keeping the two sides of the grey material together before I very slowly unzipped the bottom zip, I held the material away from my back but over my front so Mark knew it wasn't attached but couldn't see any more skin yet. Before he could catch another breath I threw the grey material at him revealing my toned stomach and exposed belly button sitting above a tiny black skirt and beneath a backless top.

"You're crazy." Mark said in disbelief.

"Oh. Well I'll just go home then.." I replied sounding overly upset.

"I mean its a good crazy! I'm loving it, but my word!"

"That's ok then."

Mark and I sat eating dinner and chatting for another hour or two, me wearing a lot less than the previous evening and Mark glancing at areas of exposed skin almost by the minute. After we finished up he paid and we stood up to leave.

"Do you want to.. zip back up?" Mark asked in a caring tone.

"No I'm good."

We walked back out to Mark's car and sat inside, I had to put my handbag between my legs to prevent an indecent showing.

"Home?" He turned and asked.

"Yeah. I think that's all you can take for one day!"

"So are you going to offer the same deal you had with the taxi driver? A few pictures for the ride?"

"Not tonight. But i'll make it up to you later in the week." I responded mischievously

"How will you do that?"

"You'll just have to wait and see."

Mark dropped me home and I opted not to invite him in for coffee as I didn't want to lead him on too fast. I'd been deliberately trying to seduce him but not to fuck him, not yet at least. But the fun of the tease and the joy it brought me and would bring Ben was enough for now. I had another video call with Ben who loved the events of the day and asked what I would do next. He said he didn't mind the games and didn't mind how far I took it so long as I didn't break any laws or lose my job - based on today both were possible!

*******************************************************************************************************

"Are we running or lunching today?" I asked Mark mid morning Wednesday as I stuck my head in his office, he looked up from his desk and smiled.

"So we are taking lunch together again today then?" He mocked.

"Well what else would you do?" I grinned.

"Do you want me to kick your ass running again then?"

"Hey!... You didn't kick my ass, you spent almost the whole time looking at it!"

"I did, I'll give you that. Its a very nice ass. Anyway, I didn't bring my stuff today so lets just get a sandwich somewhere."

"Ok. See you at twelve." I grinned as I left his office.

When it hit noon I saw Mark was already on his way over to my desk. I stood up and grabbed my bag as we headed out the office together. Anita our receptionist grinned at me as if we were up to no good and I tried to shake my head and dismiss it.

Mark and I found a patisserie and sat outside drinking coffee watching the hustle and bustle of all the nearby corporate workers scurrying around on their breaks.

"You look very nice again today." Mark complimented. "Are you...?"

"Am I what?" I asked, sincerely not getting where he was going with that question. He looked down and gestured with his eyebrows something awry. "Oh... No, I'm wearing underwear today."

"Ah. Ok. That was pretty kinky yesterday. You do enjoy a tease don't you?"

"Yeah I do. But you weren't believing me so I had to take drastic measures to prove it!"

"How often do you do this kinda thing?" Mark asked very seriously.

"With my husband, once in a while. With someone else... You're the first." I whispered, not wanting anyone nearby to hear.

"What makes me so special?"

I smiled and felt myself blush at Marks question. "I always wanted to try and seduce an older man, you're the first one I've met I actually wanted to seduce!"

"Oh so you're trying to seduce me?"

I leaned closer and confidently stated, "I'm not trying. I'm succeeding." Mark smirked and turned away taking a sip of his coffee.

"So when you got to your friends house after this ball, and you'd stripped in the taxi. What happened? Because you must have been far from home without any clothes to wear?" Mark asked changing the subject quickly back to our previous conversation.

"Ah you've been thinking about it! Well, my friends were shocked I'd stripped in the cab and demanded I do the same in the house... which I cant believe I actually did but there we are."

"What naked?"

"Well yeah, but as I had in the cab I kept my legs crossed and hands over my breasts. They didn't see too much!"

"But you were still naked?"

"Yes. Then the next day Ben and I walked across town to my apartment. And this was one of the favourite things I've ever done."

"What did you do?" Mark snapped with real urgency.

"It was really hot and I'd borrowed Ben's jacket to wear. But the sun was beaming down and I was just melting, but I hadn't really got anything else I could wear walking across town. Ben wouldn't swap and let me wear his shirt and I didn't want to go back to wearing the feather boa with my top as a skirt but I had an idea. I took my small top and put it back around my hips as the makeshift skirt it had been the night before then asked Ben for his braces, the suspenders holding his trousers up on his suit. He gave me them and I looped them over my shoulders so that the narrow bands of material covered my breasts."

"Where they thick enough?"

"No thats the thing, they were about two inches thick so only just covered my nipples leaving the rest of my boobs and top exposed. Then my other problem was attaching them to an already tiny skirt that wasn't even a skirt, nothing would stay in place! I was forced to basically hold the skirt on my hips so it didn't fly up and also give enough tension to the suspenders that my nipples didn't escape!"

"And you walked through town like that?" Mark barked in shock.

"Yeah. It was really early so not many people were around but quite a few walked past and lots of cars were beeping their horns and slowing down for a better look. I walked wearing a tiny makeshift skirt that didn't even cover all my ass with some suspenders over my nipples, that was basically it and it was fantastic!"

"You enjoyed that?"

"So much! I love to tease, but if I do it too often it loses its potency or fun. I like to feel nervous, I like to feel scared people are able to see me but at the same time I'm spurred on to do more and more."

"I'm beginning to see that." Mark sighed smiling at me.

We chatted more and then our attentions moved back to work, we agreed to go for another lunch the following day. I didn't see Mark again that day as he was out with clients and in and out of meetings with the bosses.

That evening I felt bored after work after cooking some dinner and briefly talking to my husband and updating him on things with Mark. We came up with a plan for the next two days and I went to sleep that night dreaming of the things I hoped to do.

*******************************************************************************************************

Thursday morning I went in the closet and found the items I was looking to wear that day. I looked for the top that I wore to the university prom I'd told Mark all about, Ben's suspenders and then a white shirt that I could wear on top. After straightening my hair and applying my make up I made my way to work on the familiar train route, excited to see how the day played out.

As far as anyone could tell I was wearing a blouse as a dress, I put a belt around my middle to keep it all from flapping around but underneath I had a nice surprise for Mark and looked forward to lunch time when I'd hopefully be able to share it with him.

After a busy morning I wondered over to Mark's office. He was ready for some air and to get away from things for a bit and we walked off to the nearby caffe's and food outlets. We picked the same spot as the day before which was a table for two outside, near the street where hundreds of people were quickly walking by.

"Once again Becky, you look very nice."

"Thankyou."

"People will begin to talk. We've spent every one of my lunches together so far."

"Yeah they might do..." I answered sounding a little distant and distracted.

"You know I never really used to take a lunch break." Mark confessed. "But now It's hard to imagine not having our little catch up each day."

"How sweet. What do you like best?"

"Well, its nice to get out the office, nice to spend some time with your lovely self..."

"I sense theres more?"

"Well, I must admit I've enjoyed your stories a lot."

"Good. I've enjoyed telling you. Where did we get to?" I asked getting straight to the point.

"You had spent the night at your friends house after the ball and and walked back wearing your top as a skirt and your husbands suspenders as a sort of top. That is just so hard to imagine." Mark replied honestly.

"Ah yes. Well theres a little more to that one, when we got back to my apartment building we saw a man cleaning up outside his pool club which was on the ground floor of the block of flats I lived in. He was a bit taken with how I was dressed and we got talking, he then saw the armful of other things Ben was carrying including my feather boa so he wanted to know where we had been, what I had been wearing and all that. We told him how I'd lost the bottom of my dress, the skirt and how the top had been a makeshift skirt all night and I'd used the feather boa to cover my top. After his shock at what I was wearing he wanted to know if I'd done other things like it so I briefly told him about going out naked underneath my coat and how I ended up stripping on stage. He then bet me I wouldn't go up to my apartment and get the coat."

"Doesn't sound like much of a challenge."

"Well, his stipulation was that I was to do it wearing only the feather boa."

"No! Did you do it?" Mark gasped.

"I stood there and put my boa over my shoulders then took my skirt and shoes off. I walked into the apartment building and had to decide if we should risk walking up the stairs which would take longer or to go in the elevator which was quicker but used by more people. I decided to use the elevator... But it didn't take us to my floor so after bumping into a few people we had to sneak down a floor and then it was quite a long walk from the elevator to my apartment. My ass and back was completely exposed and I felt so naughty, I was nearly caught a few times and at one point hid behind a mans door as he opened it, but as he was doing that another nearby door opened so I panicked and crept in the first guys apartment. Ben came in after and told me there was a couple in the hallway and challenged me to leave a gift for the young man who's apartment we were crashing in and then go to my apartment a few doors down."

"So what did you do?"

"The guys computer was on so I took a picture of myself on it from the shoulders down, holding the boa over my pussy but leaving everything else on show. It was hot."

"Well if you're broken into I cant imagine you'd expect to find that!"

"Oh I left a little more, I left a note saying I'd seen him around and never had the courage to go see him 'til that evening when I went over wearing only a feather boa. I took it off and left it as a souvenir of what he nearly had." I continued to explain.