Naked Under Her Coat Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt different to Ben, his cock was longer and thinner so it touched places I wasn't used to and didn't quite touch places I was. I'd only ever been with Ben and the thoughts of what we were doing and where made me almost cum there and then. Mark looked down at me with such lust in his eyes I could then feel his heart race speeding up, he began to tense up as another orgasm approached. "We are fucking...it's amazing" I gasped trying to catch my breath. "We're fucking in your office.. I'm totally naked and we're fucking on your desk..." Mark began to convulse and seeing his eyes roll tipped me over the edge too as wave after wave of pure pleasure raced around my body. Like a tidal wave of ecstasy it drained all my energy for a moment.

Mark reached down and kissed me again before standing and removing his cock from my pussy. We both squirmed and gasped before looking at each other again. I sat up on the desk and Mark began to do his trousers up again.

"That was incredible." Mark panted. I smiled and giggled without much I could say. "But Mr Anderson has your coat."

"Oh shit! I'd almost forgotten, what on earth do I do?"

"I'm not sure, do you have anything else to wear?"

"Not a stitch. I even took my running bag home the other day with my spare running gear in it."

"Well. Why don't you just go ask for it back?" Mark joked trying to ease the tension.

"Mark that's not funny. I am fucked in every sense of the word!"

"I've got a spare shirt in my car is that any good?" Mark kindly offered.

"Yes! Can I borrow your belt then if I put that around my middle it should like what I wore yesterday!"

"Sure. Wait here."

"Really not going anywhere!" I replied sternly, I was stark naked and terrified. I sat back under Mark's desk waiting for him to return. It felt like he was gone for ages and then I heard voices, people were returning from lunch and would be filling the office, I feared someone would come in.

"No no I spilled juice on my shirt I always carry a spare." I heard Mark saying to someone as I heard the door to his office open. "Becky?... Becky?" He whispered sounding worried and confused.

"There you are! You were gone ages!"

"Sorry Anita grabbed me, she wondered where you had gone as she saw you enter my office and never come out, but because Mr Anderson had talked to me she assumed you had left again. I said I'd dropped all my files and you had been helping sort them out.. which is kind of true."

"Could be trouble." I commented while I put on Mark's spare shirt and his belt. It actually looked ok but I had to roll the sleeves up because his double cuffed shirt needed cufflinks and it made it clear it was a man's shirt.

Now I needed to do something more terrifying than walking into Mark's office and stripping, walking out the office and pretending all was normal.

"Thanks Mark I'll get these back to you Monday.." I falsely commented walking out his office with a pile of paper.

"Becky where have you been?" Anita asked keenly.

"I was helping Mark, were you ok?"

"Yeah just about... Helping Mark eh? With what? I've seen that look before..."

"What look?" I asked trying to sound as oblivious as I could.

"Like you've been up to something. Hang on..." She whispered.

"That's the shirt Mark just brought in from his car, and thats the belt he was wearing! I noticed because its so nice."

"I don't know what you're talking about. I've had these on all day they are my husbands."

"Your husband!..." Anita gasped.

"Please... please drop it. Please!" I pleaded. Anita could see I was sincere and stopped talking about it, but I couldn't help fear she would tell some of the others. We had a big problem.