Naked Under Her Coat Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you took off the feather boa, which was all you had on you?... And still walked to your apartment?"

"Yeah, the couple were in the hallway gazing into each others eyes. Ben walked nearest to them but I was completely naked as I walked down that hallway and only at the last second did they seem to notice!"

"Wow! You really are something else. No one would ever imagine that kinda side to you, you're so sweet and gentle but theres a truly wild side to you."

"Oh there really is. Even today." I affirmed boldly. "Do you know what I'm wearing under this blouse?"

"Now I know you a little better, I really don't!"

"The top I wore to the ball. And Ben's suspenders..." I grinned playfully.

"Yeah right!" Mark balked.

"I really am. Look..." I teased further as I untied the buttons of my blouse one at a time while Mark looked over the table intently at me. I removed the buttons so the top now gaped well past my breasts and still Mark wouldn't be able to see a thing underneath, I reached a hand inside and pulled on the black suspender with my thumb so it appeared in view and Mark feigned collapse.

"You kill me." He playfully sobbed. "But no way will you take that blouse off here there's hundreds of people around!"

"Mark. Don't underestimate me. You keep doing it and you keep being proven wrong."

"You won't though! You'd have to be mad!" He blasted confidently.

"I learned a few things over my time doing this kind of thing, and in my time around people in general. Look at them, really look at them - not one is looking anywhere but where they need to get to. Each person they see is a blur in their peripheral vision that they simply need to avoid on the way to their destination. And look around the tables near us, everyone is so busy on their electronic devices or talking to their friends and colleagues they aren't looking around. If I don't bring attention to myself and took my shirt off quietly I doubt anyone would really notice - and the killer in that is even if they notice, no one will do anything. No one would dare cause a scene or say anything because they don't want others to know that they were even looking at me. So believe me when I say that you would be mad to underestimate me taking my blouse off because not only would I, but could I."

Mark sat stunned. He had no response. I had an experienced solicitor silenced and he was just bowled over. As he sat looking at me I removed the belt around my middle and untied the last of the buttons on my blouse. At this point I needed to actually pull my skirt down and adjust the braces so that they were actually over my nipples, all morning the skirt had been pulled up to my middle and the braces were loose but if I took off the blouse they needed to cover me more. I began to feel nervous, the tingly nervous I was familiar with now where I knew I was about to be more exposed than I perhaps should and that realistically I could get in some trouble for it. But I loved those nerves and it began to make my mouth water with anticipation.

I pulled the skirt so it was under my ass and then crossed my legs as there was no way it was long enough to keep my pussy from view. Then I pulled the straps over my breasts and carefully opened the blouse wide before letting it slowly slide down my shoulders.

"Oh my god. You are actually insane!" Mark softly but passionately said.

"Yeah perhaps. But are you enjoying it?"

"Oh hell yes!"

"Good. And look, no one seems to have noticed." I confidently stated as I looked briefly around us.

I smiled and leaned back in my chair so Mark could clearly see that all I was wearing was the skirt and suspenders. He was fidgeting and looking around a lot but he was constantly coming back and staring at my chest.

"You like those?"

"They're very... pert. Can you... can you show me the skirt?"

"Oh you want me to stand up? Now that is a challenge because that brings more attention to me."

"Do it. Please do it, why don't you go to the toilet or something?"

"Hmmm. Because you asked so nicely, I will. But you watch, I'll get a lot more attention walking through the cafe like this."

"Oh you bet I'll be watching!" Mark beamed happily.

I put my hands down to my hips and held the skirt where the suspenders clamped on to it so that they were tight on my top and that the skirt didn't fly up my body. I carefully stood up and as I did I felt several eyes nearby glance at me and then look much closer. Last time I'd worn this it was the early hours of the morning walking through relatively quiet parts of a town, now I was in the middle of a crowded cafe at the lunch rush hour. I walked inside the coffee shop and could feel peoples eyes burning on me, I heard a few gasps and a few men commenting to their male colleagues happily. It was really crowded and I had a job to walk through everyone, I bumped into a few people and at that point realised the suspender on one side had pulled away from my nipple and sat completely to the side of my breast. Then as I looked down at this I bumped into someone else and my other breast sprang free. There I was walking through a crowded coffee shop with my breasts completely on show and my ass half hanging out of a tiny skirt. What was worse is I couldn't even move my hands to fix the issue because if I did that the skirt would be pulled up to my belly button exposing everything beneath it.

I began to panic and just as I was about to properly freak out Mark appeared and threw my blouse over my shoulders. I quickly pulled it closed and we made a run for it.

"Thank you!" I gasped as I held onto Mark's arms while facing him and catching my breath.

"You seemed to be in a bit of trouble there I couldn't leave you, not after I'd asked you to do that."

"Yeah I was a tad exposed. And It is definitely your fault!"

"My fault? Is it my fault you wore so little to work today, that you took off your blouse? That you accepted my challenge?"

"I suppose not. But I did it because you asked me to."

"Fair enough. And can I just say, you do have the most amazing breasts!"

We both laughed as we walked back to the office. I'd proved another point today and Mark was clearly into it all. Tomorrow was going to be a good day, I knew what I wanted to do already.

*******************************************************************************************************

I awoke on Friday earlier than normal so I could spend more time in the shower, I got a new razor and made sure I was shaved as smooth as possible all over my body. I spent a lot of time drying and straightening my dark hair and then applied thicker make up than I'd normally wear to work. I put on thick bright red lipstick and made my eyes very dark. I stood a moment in front of the mirror feeling that looked good.

Then I went downstairs and put on some wedge heeled shoes that were mostly just straps over my feet. I then picked up my blue jacket and put it on over my otherwise naked body. I'd decided when I woke that this would be the most I would wear all day. I then grabbed my bag and left the house to walk to the station.

The walk wasn't a long one but just as it had the other days when I walked there in just a dress I felt a little bit like everyone could see under my clothes and would know I was naked underneath. I loved this sensation and grinned uncontrollably as people walked past me and did a double take. It had been the best part of two years since I first went out wearing just this coat but the memory was as clear in my mind as if it were yesterday. But today I wanted to create some new memories and try and enjoy it all more, I spent much of that previous time scared people would find out, I knew better now and knew also how to play on peoples ideas.

I sat alone on the train and read my ebook before getting off a few stops down and walking into the office. I now really felt the butterflies as I realised the magnitude of what I was doing, sure on Tuesday I had worn only a dress in the office all day but that was in some ways less obvious than my short trench coat, I wouldn't be able to take this off all day and it showed a few inches more leg than that dresses initially did. I'd worn the coat a hundred times to work but always over the top of an outfit, but I knew I had to remain calm because if i wasn't then people would wonder what was up to a lot quicker than if I remained my normal self.

I was relieved not too many people were in the office when I walked in and I just walked straight to my desk and sat down. As others walked in I greeted them but if possible I tried to remain seated with my legs hidden under my desk. Eventually Mark walked in and he was about to walk past when I made sure he heard me and saw my face as I smiled at him and said hello more warmly than I ever had before. He smiled and commented that I looked very nice. I then remembered not only was I wearing so little but my makeup was more obvious than usual and felt incredibly self conscious.

"Thanks Mark." I replied going red.

"Come see me later." He asked softly.

"Oh I was planning on it." I beamed. He smiled and walked over to his office.

The morning dragged, I tried to get on with my work but at the end of the week it was always difficult to find the motivation and today I was distracted by my intentions and finding ways to try and not stand up or draw attention to myself. This proved impossible when Mr Anderson called me into his office in the mid morning. As I stood Anita our receptionist and a few others wolf whistled and hooted. "Great legs!" One of the male admin guys shouted before realising he was quite loud so sat down sheepishly.

"Mrs Shaw."

"Mr Anderson" I replied nervously.

"Thank you for making Mark feel so welcome. He's already showing a load of skills we were lacking and he's commented a few times how you have helped him."

"Aw thats sweet of him." I replied happily.

"He may even be a little too keen, be careful, perhaps remind him that not so long ago you were Miss White not Mrs Shaw."

"Yes sir I will."

"Aren't you hot in that coat?"

"No sir I'm ok thanks."

"Ok, well thats all really unless you have anything you wanted to say? - Ok thanks then see you later." He ended, giving no time to reply.

I left Mr Anderson's office and sat back down. The rest of the team had decided they were going to go to the pub for lunch and we had some on holiday and a few others who didn't work Fridays. When they all left it meant only Anita was left to cover the phones and reception while I agreed to stay if she needed extra help. Mark had stayed back too. Other than the three of us we had a completely empty office and I knew this was the opportunity I was waiting for so stood up and went to Mark's office. My heart was racing.

"Hey. Just us isn't it?" He warmly said.

"Yes pretty much. Anita's got the phones. She wont disturb us."

"Disturb us?"

"Yeah. We're going to have a party." I slowly said as I closed the door to his office then turned to him holding the belt of my coat. "Don't you want to open your present?" I seductively said walking over to Marks desk while running my fingers through the belt of my jacket.

"Present?" He asked sounding confused while looking up at me.

"Yes. I'll unwrap it for you."

I stood there a moment while he looked up a little confused. "Oh!" Mark suddenly boomed as he realised what I had meant. "Can I?" He asked delicately as he stood up and walked around his desk, I looked up into his eyes and ran my fingers through my hair.

Mark reached for the belt on my coat and my skin felt like lightning, I tingled all over as he held the buckle in his hand. He looked intently down as he slowly looped the buckle undone. I looked up at Mark and bit on my lower lip while I leaned just an inch or two closer to his face and groaned faintly. The buckle then fell away and the jacket parted slightly revealing glimpses of my naked body underneath.

"You're... So..."

"What?" I asked quietly as I reached up to where the coat met my shoulders and pulled it apart revealing my breasts, I quickly span around and then turned my head to look at Mark with my back to him. I walked over to the far side of his office next to the door and then let the coat fall to the floor.

"...Naked!" He gasped.

I turned around slowly to give him a full view of my naked body. He looked down at my feet and worked his intent stare up my long legs to my shaved pussy, past my stomach to my firm round C-cup breasts before looking me in the eye. I walked over to Mark and he fell back onto his chair at his desk while I hovered close to him and leaned down into his face placing my arms either side of him onto the arms of his chair. He looked up at me with such lust and passion I wanted to fuck him right there and then.

"Oh my god. You have the greatest body I've ever seen!" Mark beamed. "Wow!"

"Aww. Thank you, so aren't you going to come over here and take a closer look."

Just as I asked that Mark's phone rang, it was an internal call which confused as we thought everyone in the office was out.

"Hello. Yes I am. Yes that's fine David. Ok see you in a second." Mark said down the phone. David was Mr Anderson's first name but only partners in the firm really called him that, but more alarmingly he was about to come into Mark's office! I looked around noticed my coat on the floor next to the door, there was no way I could risk reaching it before Mr Anderson walked in - plus he had told me to be mindful of Mark taking a shine to me. He certainly didn't want me to walk into his office and strip naked! I was potentially in big trouble and I was terrified.

Just then there was a tap at the door and I just dropped to the floor, Mr Anderson opened the door and walked in while I crept into the cap under Mark's desk out of view. Thankfully the desk was at the far end of the office facing the door so Mark sat with his back to the wall, this meant I was well out of site unless Mr Anderson took the unlikely step of walking around the desk.

"Mark. How're you doing? I Thought while everyone is out that this was a good opportunity to see how you're getting on? Settling in ok? Anything you need for the cases we have given you?" David asked as he walked over to Mark and sat in one of the two chairs Mark had facing his desk.

"Hi David, yeah I'm good thanks hows things with you? I'm settling in well I think."

"Great stuff. That help you gave yesterday in the Stratcliffe case was invaluable thanks for that." Mr Anderson said, I'd never really heard him like this. Like a normal friendly man rather than the slightly scary and always serious boss we had all come to know.

"Oh no problem I've dealt with a lot of that kind of thing in my time." Mark replied cheerfully.

"That's great, I'm sure you're going to be a real asset to the partnership."

They began to talk about the particulars of a few cases and I realised I may have to sit naked under this desk for quite some time. Then I saw Mark lean back in his chair and he quickly looked me in the eye before pulling his chair a bit nearer to the desk and to me. I couldn't help notice the huge bulge in his trousers and all I wanted to do was see what was causing it. Mark was passionately talking when I lightly touched his leg with my hand and made him jump, though he covered it up well. I slowly moved my hand up his leg and began to stroke his thigh. At this point I could hear Mr Anderson doing all the talking while Mark was desperately trying to listen and respond. Mark's desk was very high and deep meaning he could sit very close to it and anyone the other side wouldn't be able to see even his trousers, Mark then sat forward leaning on the desk probably fearing my hand or something else would be seen touching him. I was getting extremely excited and with one hand on his thigh I touched my erect nipples with my other, caressing my own breasts which brought the waves of pleasure all over my skin. I moved that same hand down and touched my smooth pussy which was now wet as I was so turned on. 

With my right hand touching Mark and my left hand touching me I moved up his thigh and felt the huge bulge in his trousers. Mark flinched and I then put both hands in his lap to undo his trousers and try and free his erect cock. My blood was pumping as I loosened his belt buckle and knew there was nothing he could do to stop me while he was talking to the boss. With his trousers loose I pulled them apart to reveal his designer boxer shorts. I gently tickled his cock over the material before sneaking my finger inside his button hole and touching the warm flesh of his manhood. I could feel it pulsating as I untied the two buttons holding his fly closed, I then reached in and firmly grabbed his huge erect cock in my hand and in doing so felt him shudder.

"Oh RIGHT!" Mark replied to Mr Anderson raising his voice as I clutched at his cock. "Well David if that's all, thanks for seeing me and I'll get on those other cases on Monday."

"Yes thanks Mark, glad you're getting on well." He kindly said as he stood up and walked to the door. Then my heart sank. "What's this? Is this Becky's coat?"

My heart almost stopped and I froze under the desk, I still had Mark's cock in my hand but neither of us could move.

"Erm.. Yes it is. She was in here just before you and got a bit warm, messy thing she must have dropped it without me noticing." Mark answered as calmly as he could while two people literally and metaphorically had him by the balls.

"I asked her earlier if she was warm, I thought it was strange she'd kept her coat on all morning. Tell her to come see me if she wants it back." He said as he left the office with my coat.

My heart was racing and I wasn't sure what to do, Mark looked down at me as I still hid under his desk with my hand wrapped around his cock. I looked up and began to come out but as my face reached his knees all I could see was his cock, I opened my mouth and took him inside me.

Mark took a sharp breath and I felt his whole body tense up. I licked the end of his cock and then pushed so he was going deeper and deeper each time my head went up and down. For a moment I stopped moving my head and let my tongue move around over his erect member, he wriggled his legs and began to arch his back before I quickly began to move my head up and down on taking him deeper and deeper. Mark's breathing quickened before I felt a huge spasm in his cock and then I felt my mouth fill with warm thick fluid. I swallowed his cum and wiped my mouth as I slowly climbed up his body and out from under his desk.

"Oh my god. Wow."

"Ssshhh." I whispered putting my finger on his lips, now sitting on his lap straddling him. I looked him in the eye and kissed him. He kissed me back, gently at first but then with more and more passion, we both groaned in approval and his arms wrapped around my naked body and clutched at my ass. I found my hips were beginning to grind on top of him and with his cock still hanging out of his trousers it soon came back to life as my soft smooth pussy rubbed up against it.

Mark then stared at me with a wild look in his eye, he was worked into a frenzy and stood up from his chair with me wrapped around him, he threw the paperwork from his desk down and lay me down on his desk. He looked at me and seemed to pause before I reached up my hands and reached for his, pulling him down on top of me.

Our eyes said it all and Mark's cock had sprung back into life at the thought of entering me. He stood up and pulled me to the edge of his desk so he could fuck me from his standing position, he placed the helmet of his cock at the entrance of my pussy and gently pushed making me groan slightly before thrusting hard and making me squeal. I quickly put my hands over my mouth realising the noise I made and then panted and groaned as Mark rocked back and forth while inside of me.