Nameless Breeding Slut Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Layla beamed enthusiastically as she glided over to Jason's side of the pool with her gymnast's legs. She halted beside him and looked down to speak.

"They are right behind me," she informed, flashing her dazzling pearly whites.

As she looked down at him Jason gazed up at her magnificent rack. Her top consisted of two tiny triangles of pink, barely concealing her nipples, held together by mere string. The top was clearly under stress being stretched around two huge globes for which it clearly wasn't designed. Jason had no idea how it didn't snap free from holding up so much weight. He stopped admiring Layla's obscene choice of swimwear only to watch Valentine enter the pool room.

The redhead's bodacious butt jiggled against her scarlet tie-side bikini bottoms. She had tied the strings in such a way resembling a bow, which made her ass look gift wrapped like the curvaceous present it was. Her matching red top was strapless, a small band of fabric wrapped around her heavy knockers. The band was ill-suited to contain her weighty whoppers, and it fought desperately to contain her chest. The style of bikini maximized her cavernous cleavage, which she shamelessly showcased while smiling. The woman was all soft curves and shook in all the right places. Her nipples were already hard and pointing through her top when she reached Jason and Layla.

"They're coming. There was some trouble with the newbie," she sardonically commented.

"I just love your suit, Val," Layla complimented.

Layla reached out and groped one of Val's large orbs, squeezing playfully.

"Yours is so slutty. Just like it should be," Val responded.

Valentine returned Layla's grope, albeit much more roughly. Layla squealed.

"I'll make you cum for that, you slut!" Layla feigned a wounded gasp.

"You better, blonde bitch," Val winked.

The busty blonde blew a kiss back at her when they both heard Jason swear.

"Holy shit," he breathed.

Jason's mystery girl came into the pool room strutting, parading her body for all eyes to take in. Her choice of swimwear could hardly be called as such. Pulled across her impossible hourglass was the tiniest, skimpiest, barely existing sling bikini. The strings of the suit were thin as floss, strategically widening just enough near her nipples and vag to cover the goods.

Just barely.

The tiny black patches of fabric left nothing to the imagination. Her suit strained against her ridiculous rack and ample ass, and was in serious danger of flinging off her insane body. Each step she took put her extreme funbags in danger of popping out into the open. She might as well have worn nothing. Somehow, her impure suit made it sluttier than going nude. This was Jason's huge tittied nameless slut, and she wasn't ashamed.

She walked over to the other three, and Val got a great look at the floss strung between her giant ass.

"Spank me," the bustiest of them ordered, whipping her black hair.

Valentine smacked the perfect butt hard and it echoed through the room. The nameless teen looked to Layla.

"Slap my heavy bap," she flashed a look to her breast.

Layla obliged and sent a ripple through the heavy teat.

"Oh fuck yeah, I'm hot!" the mystery teen blurted out, shaking her body with pride.

All three of the preposterously proportioned girls stood at Jason's side, proudly modeling their lascivious swimwear. Jason only stared.

"I think he likes our choices," the nameless slut laughed.

Layla and Val giggled in agreement, teasing Jason with a shake of their chesticles. He was stunned into silence, gazing at the insanely hot teenagers. Then he saw a flash of annoyance cross Val's pretty face.

"Where is she?" Val asked, slightly irked.

The girl with no name whipped her dark locks again and called out beyond the pool room.

"Don't be shy! I picked that suit especially for you!" she said in uncharacteristic sweetness.

"...I don't think I should," Dory's voice rebutted from the other room.

"I picked the suit with the most coverage in our collection. There isn't one with more. Come on out!" the mystery girl urged.

"...I don't feel like swimming," Dory voiced, still outside the room.

"Come on, Dory! We all have the same 'problem' remember?" Layla interjected, echoing her words from earlier.

Dory was quiet and the air was silent.

Just as Val rolled her eyes in frustration, a leg cautiously stepped into the room. Nervously slow and with great hesitance, Dory crept into view, stopping just inside the entrance. Jason finally got the view he'd been waiting for.

Dory stood in obvious discomfort, her knees turned slightly inward, betraying her shyness. Jason looked up her slender legs to notice the plain white bikini bottoms she wore. They were conservative enough to give most girls coverage of their rear end, but Dory wasn't most girls. Even from the front, Jason could see Dory's ass jut out in bubbly excellence. It was too big for the bottoms, and her two pleasantly plump cheeks peeked out the back.

Jason loved the sight of her bum, but couldn't contain himself when he saw what he was craving. He finally saw the actual size of Dory's crazily humongous breasts.

Her tits were gargantuan.

Dory held her mammoth mammaries in a futile hand bra. Her excessive breast fat spilled over her fingers, swallowing them into pale, soft tissue. Though trying desperately, Dory failed to hide her ridiculous rack behind her hands. Her chest boulders looked magnificently soft, and Jason was jealous of Dory's palms.

Dory just stood there, eternally embarrassed. She was ashamed of the grotesque breasts hanging in front of her.

"Come on in," Layla invited.

"Maybe I should go," Dory quietly voiced.

"Nonsense. Show the girls your top. I think I picked a cute one," the bustiest of all of them pushed.

After an unsure pause, Dory slowly lowered her hands from the incredible weight of her boobs. When she dropped her hold, her two great orbs shook before settling.

Her white bikini top certainly offered the most coverage out of the ones in the room, with two rectangles hiding her nipples. But, like the other suits, the fabric was stretched against the sheer immensity of Dory's fleshy spheres.

"So cute!" Layla sang.

Val made a non-committal hum.

"You took off your glasses!" Layla added.

Dory's deep brown eyes were big and still nervous. She slowly stepped over to the group, bouncing in all the right places along the way. She passed the others to stand at the end, and Jason stared at her jiggling ass. Her bottoms clung to her rear, her amazingly thick bum stretching them to the limit.

She halted and stood self-consciously, her monumental mammaries swaying about. The baps hanging from her chest were indeed larger than Valentine's, making her second largest of the group of girls.

She knew Jason was staring and wished he would stop. He tore his eyes away, albeit reluctantly so.

"Me first!" Layla sang, jumping into the water.

Warm water splashed out of the pool and covered everyone at its side.

"Damn it, Layla!" Val complained, jumping in after her.

Jason's mystery slut followed, more water coming from the pool to hit Jason and Dory.

The three girls swam to a more shallow part of the pool, their huge boobs glistening with wet sheen.

"Come on in Dory," Jason's mystery girl invited.

Dory hesitated, but shook her head and smiled. With a running start she jumped in, creating a bigger wave than any of them.

The girls laughed in the pool as Dory challenged them to do better.

As the splash fight began, Jason could only think about how pleasantly Dory's curves jiggled about when she had made her jump.

The night passed on, getting later as the pool shenanigans continued. Even though the girls were wearing ridiculously scandalous swimsuits, they toned down their sexy demeanors. They had fun, splashing, swimming, and playing Marco Polo. Jason wasn't fooled.

The girls were acting like giddy school girls having an innocent time around the pool. He knew it was to lure Dory into a false sense of security. It was working. Dory was openly laughing, smiling, and chasing the other girls in the water. She even splashed Jason in the face, when previously she wouldn't even look at him.

Dory sent a particularly large splash of water onto Jason's mystery girl with expert timing.

"Ah!" the nameless girl laughed.

"Didn't see that one comin' did you?" Dory giggled.

"I'll get you back for that one, Short-stack," she snickered back.

A squeal escaped Layla.

"Short-stack! Because you're short and outrageously stacked! That is so adorable! I love it, and it should stick," Layla cheered.

Everyone waited for Dory's body to close up and watch her face get red.

But she didn't.

Dory was comfortable around these girls. The mention of her breast size didn't poke at her self-esteem this time. She just shined a cute grin.

"It's kinda funny," she giggled.

The girls clapped at the acceptance of the nickname, and the pool festivities continued for the night.

When it was late enough Dory mentioned the time and said she should go. The other girls nodded and they all stepped out of the pool, their bodies glistening in a sexy sheen. Jason struggled not to grow in his trunks at the sight of so many enormous, wet breasts.

The girls toweled off while Jason remained in the pool, and he stared as they dried their bodies. Wiping their curvy bodies dry slowly, it was as if the girls were daring him to become erect.

Then the plan began execution.

"Gosh if only boys could see us like this. All wet, drying off slowly," Layla commented.

"I bet they would cream their pants," Val added rather inappropriately.

Jason saw Dory flinch at the use of such language.

"I don't know. Let's ask Jason. Did you cum in your trunks?" the mystery girl called out to him.

Dory was obviously uncomfortable with how the conversation had turned. She felt comfortable enough with the girls now to say something.

"Oh come on, don't be like that. It's lewd," she argued in her small voice.

"What? Talking about his cum? You don't think I should talk about the jizz that is so hard to hold onto when he is around busty bitches like us?" the nameless girl quizzed.

Dory's face scrunched up a bit. She was obviously uncomfortable with the subject matter, but had come out of her shell a bit. She wouldn't back down.

"You shouldn't talk about...you shouldn't be talking about his..," she trailed off.

"What? What the hell shouldn't she talk about?" Val pushed.

"...she shouldn't talk about his...his nutter butter," Dory whispered, making air quotes around the last words.

Val couldn't hold in her uproar. She laughed hysterically.

"Ommigosh! That is so cute! You call spunk 'nutter butter!' Can you not call it cum?" Layla asked.

Dory was beat red.

"That's...dirty, okay?" she said, hoping to end the line of questioning.

While Val was still laughing her ass off, Jason's mystery girl threw her towel side, and neared Dory. She positioned herself behind her and placed her hands on Dory's shoulders. She could feel the mystery girl's enormous rack pushing against her back.

"Dirty is good Dory. You'll see that soon," she responded, her voice a bit dark.

Dory became a bit uneasy.

"I had a good time, but I think I should go..," she started.

Layla came to Dory's side, grabbing her left arm. Dory thought it was a bit rough. Layla was holding on pretty hard.

"But the night is just starting!" she gleefully informed.

Val quickly overcame her bout of laughter and swiftly came to Dory's side. She grabbed the arm Layla wasn't holding. Dory knew something was wrong.

"What are you doing?" she weakly asked, her doe eyes confused.

"You are eighteen, Dory. You really should be able to say 'cum,'" Val chastised.

Dory gave a slight tug, and failed to pull away.

"Take her down, girls," the mystery girl ordered.

It all happened so quickly.

In unison, Layla and Valentine lifted the leg of Dory's that was closet to them. The nameless slut kept her hands on Dory's shoulders, just in case her struggle was especially lively. Dory let out a confused yelp as she was lifted from her feet, and brought to the pool room floor.

"What are you doing!?" she screeched in an addled state.

The raven haired beauty rested Dory's head on her lap, as Val and Layla securely held her limbs. The mystery girl ran her hand down Dory and groped her big tits through her bikini. Dory flinched.

"Stop!" she called out.

"No. You showed me these humongous chest hangers once. It not fair no one else gets to see those big, round nipples you have," she purred.

In a fell swoop, the mystery girl tugged at the thin material of Dory's top, and tore it from her giant bosom.

"No!" Dory shrieked in wide eyed fear.

Jason got the eyeful he had been waiting all night for.

Dory's gigantic boobs were free, nakedly displayed for everyone to see. Smooth, supple, and creamy skin was spread around her excessively abundant fun bags. Jason gazed at her large, perfectly round nips, dotting her supremely sized globes with pink.

"Those are some damn big nips! Bigger than any of ours," Val complimented, staring at the glorious rack.

"So sexy," Layla agreed.

Dory was trying to kick out of her hold, but couldn't. She made grunts and breaths of struggle, trying her best to set herself free.

Paying no mind to her fight, the mystery girl pushed her hand over Dory's more than large chest entities, and hooked her fingers in her swimsuit bottoms.

Dory's eyes widened and looked up at the mystery girl.

"Don't!" she cried.

Her bottoms tore off just as easily as her top.

"You like your pussy clean! Just like us!" Layla happily observed.

Val nodded and laughed. It was a sinister laugh.

The two girls forced Dory's legs apart spreading them for Jason to see. They ignored Dory's protests. Jason saw that Dory's pink pussy was indeed clean, and it looked incredibly tight.

Jason watched the futility of Dory's struggle. The girls had her overpowered. His mystery girl looked at him as she held Dory down.

"Are you hard, stud?" she eyed his way.

Jason was. He hadn't noticed. He shouldn't have been turned on by the obvious immoral actions he was seeing. That didn't stop his penis from currently being erect and pulsing for action. He nodded to confirm his rigidness.

All three girls smiled as Dory's face overcame with fear.

"What are you talking about? What are you doing!?" she called out uselessly.

"It's time to show Dory what your packing, stud," the black haired teen announced.

Jason pulled off his trunks and left them floating as he climbed the pool steps. He felt his rod extend just a bit further in thrilled anticipation. He was just as eager as the girls to see Dory's reaction.

Dory ceased her wrestling and stared on as Jason rose out of the pool.

Breaking the surface tension of the water, Jason's indecently elongated, troublesomely thick, harder-than-steel erection emerged. Dory's teenaged eyes widened as the older man's appalling appendage appeared, its impossible size not immediately registering.

His huge head stared menacingly at her, with terrifyingly broad girth. The shaft stood out from him longer than a foot. She could see the vascular detail of his bulk, throbbing intensely in her direction. The member she saw was a threatening weapon, a battering ram of an organ. With the horrifyingly herculean penis in front of her, Dory's confused panic evolved into hysterical fear.

Dory's heart pounded in her throat as real terror gripped her. She shook in her fear and her body used both fight and flight. She spasmed in panic, attempting to escape the impending horror. Wrestling against her captors, she cried out in desperate pleas.

"No! Oh my god, please! You can't do this!" she shouted.

"Come closer," Val instructed Jason.

Dory just became more frantic as Jason neared her with his dangerous tool.

"Stop it! Please stop! You can't do this!" she cried out.

Jason stopped and knelt down, very close to the panicking girl. The girls held her as steady as possible, despite her fighting spirit.

Jason's mystery girl spoke to the manic girl.

"Calm down. Stop struggling. Let me talk and everything will be okay," she eased.

Dory gave a few more defiant wriggles, but ultimately calmed to listen.

"As you can tell, Jason here is special. He is more than a friend to us. He fucks us Dory. He fucks us with that giant cock, and tonight, he's going to fuck you with it," she explained softly.

Dory's panic renewed as she wrestled again.

"No! You can't put that inside me! This isn't happening!" she protested.

"It gets better. You see, a cock like that? You never put a condom on a cock like that. He fucks us bareback. And he is going to fuck you bareback. And in the end, he is going to pump load after load in your unprotected cunt. He's going to get you pregnant tonight," the evil teen explained.

Tears rolled down Dory's flushed cheeks.

The mystery girl pet Dory's hair signaling for her to calm again.

"He's our great bull. A stallion. He breeds us like the sluts were are. He's going to breed you, and even if you don't know it now, you will thank him for it," she promised.

"I don't know him. He can't get me pregnant," Dory whined.

"Yes he can. He will. He will rescue you from an empty womb. I think deep down, behind your shy, cute personality, lies a total slut. No one grows tits like that and isn't one. Tonight, we are turning you into one of us. A true slut," she informed.

"Oh god, please. You can't. It's thicker than my wrist! It's as thick as my forearm," Dory tearfully lamented.

"Holy fuck, is your cock as thick as her forearm, Jason?" Valentine asked, a sound of excited hope in her voice.

Jason's nameless slut grabbed Dory's slender arm and held it outwards. With a small struggle the girl reluctantly allowed Jason to near his towering prick to the limb. His phallus was indeed as thick, if not thicker than the petite girl's forearm.

"That so hot!" Layla exclaimed.

"It totally is! That is so fucking hot," Val agreed.

"You can't do it. It can't go inside me. It's too much. It's too big," the captured girl bawled.

"He's going to put it inside you. Thicker than your arm, and more than a fifth of your height. It's so fucking hot," the nameless slut stated.

Dory answered with more whimpers.

"Give her just a bit Jason. Just the head," his nameless slut urged.

"No...no..," Dory repeated in low, defeated prayers.

Jason was so close to her entrance, nearly touching it. He could feel its heat, and he knew it was moist. Dory's damp pussy betrayed her words. She tried to argue again.

"Please, I will do anything. I will give you money. Please don't put that inside me," she sobbed up at Jason.

The room filled with laughter again.

Jason touched his head to her lips. Their damp warmth teased him, and he held back the hasty thrust he wished to give her. As she felt his head brush her hot entrance, Dory pleaded one more time.

"I'll break," she whispered as a final plea.

Before his nameless slut could say it, Jason answered Dory.

"I know," he said.

Jason pushed his thick head into Dory's reluctant pussy.

The entrance to her vagina resisted, but inevitably parted to Jason's invading dome. He entered warm walls that were desperately fighting his unwelcome appendage.

"NO! NO! PLEASE!" Dory wailed in panic.

All the girls laughed as she cried.

Jason kept pushing, slowly progressing into Dory's pussy. The poor girl's southern region spread over his colossal girth, eliciting intense reactions from both parties.

"IT'S. TOO. MUCH!" the mousy girl wept.

"Fuck yes, much too big," Val agreed with horny zest.

"Don't stop, stud. I told you. You would have to do what is necessary. Keep going," the evilest and bustiest teen of all stated.