Nameless Breeding Slut Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason's penis pushed further inside Dory, and her pussy stretched farther than she ever thought it could. The immense pain shot all over her body as she was forced apart.

"...Hurts so much..," she sobbed, in midst of harrowing stress.

"Isn't it great? That's just the tip, sweetie. Here's comes the shaft," the mystery girl signaled Jason.

Slightly faster, Jason pushed is mast farther into the teenager's quivering cunt. It felt incredible around him.

"OH GOD! OOWWW!" Dory screamed as Jason's shaft journeyed into her.

As he entered farther her pussy stretched. It stretched like she never thought possible. Her walls parted, making more room for the huge appendage forcing itself inside. The pain was too great to imagine, but something else was there. It was a feeling Dory had never felt. It's intensity was overpowering.

"Don't you like it?" Layla asked innocently, securely holding Dory down.

"Take it out...take it out..," Dory kept crying.

"You aren't behaving," the mystery girl explained," and that means you get punished. Push it in faster, stud."

Jason pushed a bit faster, more inches sliding into the unwelcoming cunt.

"GAHHH!" Dory shrieked.

Dory's shouts and cries went on as Jason filled her. She thought she might split. The man on top of her advanced his lance, and his broad head kissed her cervix.

"ACKKK!" she grunted out in pain.

"There's still more," Jason breathed to her.

The man pushed harder into the girl and shoved the rest of his member into her crevice. He moaned as he buried his cock to the base, snugly secure in her tight slit. Dory screamed.

Dory's body would have flailed about if she hadn't been securely held by her captors. With Jason's entirety inside her, she let out continuous groans of complete despair. She knew nothing could be worse.

Until Jason began to thrust.

The man pulled out his lengthy python, only to shove it back in her warm depths.

Dory grunted as the wind was knocked out of her.

"No!" she protested.

"Keep going. Fuck this nay-sayer harder," Val ordered.

Jason obliged. He fucked the whimpering girl with his manhood, her tight pussy clinging to him pleasurably.

Only wails from the assaulted girl filled the room. As Jason fucked her, she closed her eyes, waiting for it all to be over. She was in pain, scared, and something else. Something she couldn't identify, but it terrified her. She didn't want to admit she knew what it was.

"You are being forced to take more than a foot of cock in your tight, little cunt. That makes you wet doesn't it?" the raven-haired bitch breathed in Dory's ear.

"No!" she cried out. Dory didn't even notice her pussy became slicker.

The girl was being hit with intense feeling she never had before. It was too much. The man inside her did not stop his relentless pounding. Dory didn't know how long it had been, but it had been too long.

Her senses were assaulted with signals of acute and severe intensity that made her feel as if she would tear from her body. The man on top of her pumped her with his weapon, unconcerned with Dory's well-being.

Dory convulsed each time her cervix was punched by Jason's hugeness. Her brain was firing at nerves all around her body, overwhelming her. She prayed for it to stop. Her violation continued for what seemed like forever, and she found strength to protest again.

"Please...let me go," she weakly gasped, her eyes still tightly shut.

Her plea was met only with laughter. She continued yelping in distress with each violent thrust Jason pumped. She barred her teeth each time his head forcefully rammed her cervix.

She begged again, tears falling from her clenched eyes.

"Let me go! Please!" she asserted more loudly, praying for her nightmare to end.

She again heard feminine giggling, along with a retort to her pleas.

"We let you go a long time ago," she was answered, "open your eyes."

Jason refused to slow the pace of his pummeling, but Dory found the strength to slowly open her eyes.

Through her tear filled gaze, she saw Jason's face above her, determined and clearly in the midst of great pleasure. She looked down his strong body and gasped at the reality she had ignored.

Dory saw her own hands digging into Jason's arms, gripping as if her life itself depended on it. Though she couldn't see her creamy thighs past her colossal chest, she felt them wrapped around Jason's torso. She couldn't believe it.

"What...?" she trailed off, reluctant to believe her eyes.

Dory was free to push herself away from the man driving his punishing prick inside of her. She wasn't being forced any longer. The teenager had been holding on to him of her own volition, and now had the opportunity to stop.

She didn't.

In fact, when she saw her current state, she felt her pussy constrict more tightly around the phallus pumping her.

"Your body knows something you don't," the nameless slut informed.

"It knows this is good for you," Layla chimed in.

"Just accept it already you difficult bitch. You fucking love this," Val spat.

Dory knew she was suppressing something she didn't want to admit. She couldn't accept she knew what the feeling growing inside her was. It was there since the beginning. She couldn't accept it, but she could no longer deny it. Dory said it in her head. She knew what it was.

Dory was horny.

"Look, she isn't stopping him!" Layla cheerfully observed.

The brown haired innocent blushed as she realized the girls knew her secret. She would've wondered how they guessed it, if a humongous dick wasn't distractingly shoving itself in and out of her southern region.

"You feel good, don't you? Jason asked, looking into her fearful eyes.

Dory made a quick gesture that could be interpreted as a nod.

Jason plowed more quickly into the now receptive girl. Her cute face scrunched up, grimacing in rapturous agony as Jason skewered her pussy with his punishing lance. The huge cock head kept kissing her cervix, relentlessly hitting it like a battering ram. His penis was breaking down the door to her sexual awakening.

He could tell behind her distress was a building pleasure, doomed to climb until the breaking point. It was time to get her to accept her breasts for what they were. They were amazingly stupendous globes of pleasure. They were meant to be used and abused. Jason was going to teach her to love her eclipsing, bouncing titties. He knew flattery could help her along the way.

"I love the way your enormous breasts bounce, Dory," Jason breathed, watching her rebounding bosom.

Dory spoke between labored breaths.

"...You've been staring at them all night..," she rightly accused in her soft voice.

"They are sooo fat!" Layla interrupted with singing glee.

Dory was always uncomfortable with the subject of her breast size.

She looked down at her chest, where her giant globes indeed danced to a rhythm matching Jason's sexing. His thrusting made waves in her vast and supple chest flesh. Dory and Jason both watched as her boobs bounced in mesmerizing rhythm, dancing around as if calling out for attention. The sheer enormity of her funbags clashed against each other, clapping loudly. The girl began to understand for what they could be used.

"They...they really are...so fat. They always feel so heavy," Dory agreed with Layla.

Any other time in her life, Dory would have been disgusted with her rebounding breasts. Now, she was on the precipice of understanding what her sex life was going to turn into. The sight of her own lewdness made her hot, turning her on. Peering back at Jason's face, she almost didn't realize she whispered the words she was thinking.

"What was that?" Jason asked, lowering his face to hers as he gyrated.

"...Do what you want with them..." she barely managed to speak, beginning to let in her desire.

"No. Don't fucking reward her for that. Push her," Val hissed, not liking Dory's gentle vocabulary.

"You need to do better if you want me to play with them Dory," Jason revealed.

Dory's breathing was timed with his thrusts, and she wanted her breasts to be touched. For the first time in her life, she wanted her hilariously huge knockers played with. She tried to be a bit more assertive.

"Please, touch my...big breasts," she said softly.

It was the dirtiest thing she had ever said. If Dory was completely honest with herself, it made her wet.

Jason just shook his head slowly, all while driving into her with incredible force.

A sliver of frustration built inside Dory. She wanted her body to be used. She dug deep within her to find something dirty. Something one of the other girls might say. When she was ready, she said what she thought was the dirtiest thing she would ever say.

"Grope my...uber-tits. Suck on my...giant juggs," she gently tested.

Jason smiled widely as his mouth dived toward a pink and round teat. Dory let out a short gasp of delight as he secured his lips around her nipple.

A squeal of rapture escaped Dory as Jason sucked her nipple deeply. Shocks of tingling bliss shot through her giant breasts and all around her body. Dory's being vibrated with building pleasure.

"Feels so good. So good," Dory hummed.

Jason spent time sucking her nipple, and moved to the other one so it wouldn't feel neglected. He felt Dory's pussy constrict around him as he tongued her nips. When he sucked one nipple, he groped her other breast roughly with his hand. She liked it and he gave her a few extra hard thrusts as appreciation for her moans.

"Ah! Ow!" she squeaked as he railed her.

"Tell him. Admit what size bra you used to wear. Tell him how giant those crazy knockers are," the nameless slut ordered to Dory.

Dory felt there was no choice but to obey. She said words she never thought she would reveal to anyone.

"...the last bra I wore was an O-cup...but they've grown since then..," Dory admitted as her pleasure grew.

"That is so stupidly hot," Layla offered.

Jason gave an extra hard thrust when he heard how massive Dory's swinging baps were.

"ACK!" she yelped delightfully.

"Trouble taking that monster dong?" Val laughed at her.

"It...hurts...so...much," Dory half-complained through deep breaths.

"No. Say what you really mean," Valentine commanded.

Dory paused, and she rephrased her lament.

"...It hurts...so GOOD," she moaned.

All three sluts grinned in approval, knowing Dory's corruption was truly taking root.

As Dory came closer to the edge of her euphoria, so did Jason. His body tensed as he entered the end game. His lover leaned her head back, draping her hair behind her, as pleasure multiplied around her body.

Jason groaned as it happened.

Dory's hips began moving involuntarily, working Jason's pillar steadily as he drove into her. Her hips gained momentum, gyrating faster by the second. She couldn't stop her hips from rolling into him if she wanted to.

"Oh my, she knows she wants to cum. Dory, honey, I'll give you a tip. If you can say the filthiest things while you cum, you'll cum harder. Don't be afraid. Be fucking dirty," Layla bubbled.

"That's right. You need to say things like 'cum' to be a real slut. You know you're thinking those dirty things. Fucking say them," Val lectured.

Even in her trance like state, she remembered what the girls wanted from her violation. The teenager knew what Jason's intention was, and knew this was her last chance to speak out. Even though she was finally admitting her desire, she couldn't be irresponsible about it. She couldn't neglect the risk of what was happening to her. Finding it difficult to concentrate on words, Dory spoke gently.

"Please...don't finish inside me," she pleaded into the air, her legs tightly wrapped around her man.

"You don't want me to cum inside you?" Jason echoed while his dick twitched.

Dory shook her head in a cute, naïve way.

"Don't do it. Please don't finish inside me. I don't want to get pregnant," she said, her breathing heavily labored.

Jason responded by fucking her harder, as if to punish her for the suggestion. He was fucking her with blinding speed. Dory moaned deeply.

"It will feel so good. Cumming inside you and knocking you up will feel so fucking good. I have to do it," he argued, drilling her relentlessly.

"No, you don't. It's a choice," she tried to reason.

"Yeah it is. It's your choice. I can't pull out with your legs holding me inside you like this," Jason rebutted.

Confused, Dory tried to release her thighs from Jason's mid-section. She failed as she continued to hold on to him with a vice like grip. She was swallowed by sexual bliss.

"...my legs...won't budge..," she trailed off, barely present.

"The cute little slut can't control her body she feels so good!" Val laughed.

The nameless slut put her lips to Dory's ear, speaking with silky smooth cadence.

"You have to choose. You can sacrifice your orgasm so your legs will release and let him pull out, or you can accept it. You can have a complete, unbelievable, full body orgasm. Your first. The kind that makes you leave your own body while you are pumped full with seed. The only kind of orgasm you can have while being impregnated. You want that, don't you?" the nameless slut whispered.

Dory wondered if that is what she really wanted. The pillar ramming in and out of her made her feel so full she thought she might burst. She didn't want to get pregnant, but she had to know what was on the other side of her pleasure.

"I don't want to get pregnant..," she tried to argue, fading again into her passion.

Jason drove especially hard into her.

"UGH!" Dory gasped as she was interrupted by the huge cock inside her.

"...but I really wanna finissshhhh..," she concluded, humming in rapturous delight.

Jason almost missed it, but he detected a subtle change in Dory's voice. She was speaking with slightly more determined purpose. Before he could address it, Val interrupted.

"Cumming and getting pregnant are one and the same now. You want to cum? You are getting knocked up," Val assured.

"Tell us you understand that. Tell us you want to cum and get pregnant," Layla said with pep.

"Admit you're getting bred," Val spat out.

Dory said nothing while being stuffed. Her worry started to fade as she was consumed by the thought of cumming.

"It's time. Cum inside her Jason," his raven haired beauty ordered.

A smile crossed Dory's lips as she imagined Jason unleashing his issue inside of her. It wasn't an innocent grin.

"Please, no..," Dory breathed half-heartedly as her toes curled.

"Stop lying. Tell him. Tell him it's okay to blow his load in your cunt. Admit you want it. Use that silly term you like," Valentine urged.

Dory resisted poorly. She bit her lower lip as her pleasure intensified. She was bubbling with sensation.

"You can...you can..," she stopped.

"Tell him!" Layla impatiently shouted.

Dory caved.

"Blow your nutter butter inside me, okay? Please just let me finish," she relented.

"How much? How much cum can I pump inside you?" Jason asked.

"As much nutter butter as you want. As much as you'd like. All of it. Please just let me finish. I've got to know what it feels like," she moaned.

"Do you fully recognize when your orgasm is over, you will be pregnant?" the nameless slut asked.

Something primal took over in Dory. All innocence in her voice gave way to something sexier.

"Uh-huh," she cooed as her muscles tightened.

"Do you want it? Can you admit you want to be filled with your lover's jizz as you cum?" Layla chimed in.

Dory inhaled deeply and her eyes narrowed, staring up at her man.

"Oh yeah," Dory naughtily oozed.

"Does it turn you on Jason is going to knock you up after knowing him from just one night?" Val evilly asked.

A smile curved up one side of Dory's lips. Jason was almost startled. She didn't look like and innocent any longer, she looked like a slut. The look she gave him was more ravenous than he thought she could give.

"Yeah it does," Dory devilishly answered.

"Do you want to feel him empty his balls into you as you burst with pleasure? Do you want it?" the nameless slut asked.

"Oh yeah, I want it. I want it. Give me what I want," she voraciously begged.

The last remaining tears that had welled in Dory's eyes earlier rolled down her face. The released water left her innocence behind, and gave life to her new self. She fucked her lover as hard as he was fucking her.

"Tell him what you want," the mystery girl ordered.

Dory looked up to the man fucking her with a fierce gaze.

"I want you to finish inside me..." she began.

Something deep within her added a bit of filth. Her eyes were fiercely hungry and she moved her hips more ravenously.

"...and I want you to do it balls deep," she darkly dared.

Dory was about to tip. Jason was rocking her cunt into a different dimension of pleasure. She looked up at her lover with her insatiable eyes, ready to reach her summit with him. Her glare was dirtier than any Jason had ever seen, and she barred her teeth at him.

"You gonna do it? Huh? Are you gonna give it all to me? You gonna breed me?" Dory raunchily snarled through clenched teeth.

Jason nearly popped. The once sweet girl had turned totally vulgar. It sounded as if she were daring him to explode inside her.

"You fucking bet. I'm gonna give it all to you in your unprotected cunt," Jason barked back.

"I want to feel all of it," Dory ferociously growled.

It was a primal, beastly declaration. It was one worthy of a slut. Dory's hips were grinding her man vigilantly, and her tits were springing about insanely.

"One more thing, Dory. This is the best part. You will be one of us if you can accept this. You will be a true slut. It will make your orgasm so much harder," the nameless slut said.

"Tell me," she begged to know as her eyes lidded over.

"Jason is married. That giant fucking cock inside of you, prepared to fire streams of thick spunk inside your fertile cunt, is married. Can you cum on a schlong that should be committed to another woman? Can you let him knock you up with his cheating, unfaithful dick?" the mystery slut snarled.

Dory clawed at Jason as she lost control of her body. She was enveloped in ferocious lust. She began to groan uncontrollably in her heat. The salacious reveal of Jason's marriage sunk into her as her pleasure readied to pop. Her answer was an involuntary groan, loud and emphatic.

"YES!" she pledged.

Dory's eyes flashed open and her mouth opened as widely as possible . No words came out, only a deep continuous gasp of exhilarating intensity. Every last nerve in her being electrified her senses as her orgasm exploded into fruition. Walls of euphoric ecstasy crashed into her over and over so quickly and violently she didn't know she was shaking, convulsing in quiet rapture.

Then Jason's body locked as he reached the summit of his pleasure. His throbbing weapon contracted as his orgasm began.

"I'M CUMMING INSIDE YOU DORY! I'M BLOWING MY LOAD INTO YOUR PUSSY!" Jason shouted at the top of his lungs.

That's when the second, more intense part of Dory's orgasm started.

Dory felt her spirit tear from her body as her high point sky rocketed higher. The intensity caused her to quiver more wildly, slipping around Jason's mast in mania. Her shyness fully shed and gave way to the animal underneath. She knew exactly what she wanted, and she was going to make it known. Uninhibited, her mouth let fly unfiltered, unadulterated, high pitched filth.

"ooooOOOOOOHHHH! MY SLUTTY PUSSY IS CUMMING! BLAST THAT BABY GRAVY IN MY ITTY BITTY CUNT! GROPE MY TITANIC TITTIES!" she blurted her new vocabulary.

"FUCKING YES!" Jason complied, mashing his hands into her grotesquely gigantic tits while ejaculating.

"YES! MOLEST MY UBER UDDERS! KNOCK ME UP, YOU HUGE-DICKED MOMMY MAKER!" Dory exclaimed, feeling her words rather than thinking them.