Nameless Breeding Slut Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'M CUMMING SO HARD!" Jason bellowed, shooting more of his issue.

"YES! BALLS DEEP! BALLS DEEP! PACK ME WITH CUM! SPRAYPAINT MY CERVIX!" Dory yelled.

"I'M DOING IT! I'M FILLING YOU WITH JIZZ!" Jason yelled as globs of seed fired from his cock.

Dory scream kept climbing to higher pitches as Jason's cum exploded into her warm walls and battered her cervix. She went crazier with each load he pumped into her body.

"I FEEL IT! I FEEL YOUR SPUNK SPLASHING INSIDE ME! SHOOT ME FULL OF YOUR SUPER SEED!" Dory replied as her breasts were squeezed.

Jason couldn't stop cumming into the newer, dirtier Dory. Her orgasming cunt pulled his seed deeper inside her.

"DO IT WITH THAT GIANT SCHLONG! YOU'RE BREAKING MY TINY SLIT! DON'T BE SHY! FUCKING CRIPPLE MY CUNT!!" Dory screeched.

Jason's cock assaulted her cunt as he came, bashing into it with unbelievable force.

"YOU'VE BECOME A SLUT! YOU LOVE BEING BRED BY ME!" Jason sounded as he pumped more jizz inside her.

"YEAH! BREED ME, BREED ME, BREED ME, BREED ME!!" Dory happily wailed as she was filled.

It was only after what seemed like an eternity that the two lovers came down from their orgasm. Jason dropped on top of her, both breathing heavily from the exhaustingly satisfying experience. It was silent for many moments.

The other girls' jaws dropped in unison.

"What. The. Flying. Fuck," Val said in disbelief.

"That was the most incredible orgasm I've ever seen," Layla said in stunned amazement.

"That was the birth of a slut," Jason's nameless teen added.

"'Cripple my cunt?' Short-stack, that is fucking raunchy," Val congratulated.

"The dirtiest. It's honestly and truly nasty," Layla agreed, kissing Dory sweetly on the cheek.

All fell quiet as Dory hummed lowly, her spasms intense and overwhelming her body.

This was the first time Dory knew complete satisfaction. She lay under her lover, breathing heavily in post-coital bliss. She felt her unbelievable rack pushed up against her lover's chest as she regained her breath.

"There is so much of your nutter butter inside me," Dory cutely commented.

"Nutter butter? You were just saying filthy things! Why are you back to this nickname shit?" Val spat.

"She only talks filthy when she's near to cumming I bet!" Layla laughed.

"I'll get better at the dirty talk...I promise..," Dory whispered.

Dory, her eyes big and round once more, reached up to Jason's face. Her lips met his as she kissed him. It was soft and sweet, as if thanking him for depositing his voluminous load inside of her.

"It was so intense," Dory breathed.

"What do you think about him being a married man?" Val asked.

Dory paused and her eyes strayed. She was ashamed of the answer, but she felt compelled to be honest.

"That...made it more intense," she admitted.

The other girls snickered, knowing that would be her answer.

"Does that make me a bad person?" Dory asked self-consciously.

Jason's nameless slut pet Dory's head with care.

"No. It makes you a very good slut," she responded.

"Do you want to have more sex with him?" Layla added.

Dory's eyes were huge again, looking up at Jason innocently.

"Yeah. I want to do it a lot," she revealed.

"You want him to cheat on his ugly wife with you more?" Val asked.

Dory nodded enthusiastically, still trying to catch her breath.

"Is your wife really ugly?" Dory asked up at Jason.

He nodded in the affirmative.

"You should...you should cheat on her more with me," Dory was ashamed to say.

Jason smiled and kissed her forehead.

"I will," he promised.

"I really let you do it. I'm going to get pregnant," Dory said more to herself than to anyone else.

She didn't understand what had overtaken her good sense. She should have kept protesting. She should have been disgusted when she learned Jason was married. But she didn't regret what she had done.

"I know you feel strange. You don't know why you did what you did. But I do. You are a slut. You just needed a giant dick to knock that fact loose," the mystery girl explained.

Dory seemed to understand. Finally, she accepted she was a whore.

"You are so good at being a whore too. I can't wait to see how you handle your next challenge," Layla said, a twinkle in her eye.

"Do you have any nut allergies?" the mystery girl probed Dory.

Dory shook her head, confused.

"Good. That means you can put his heavy nuts in your mouth," the nameless slut observed.

Jason pulled out of Dory's crevice and positioned his balls over Dory's face, hanging largely for her to examine. She looked up at their round shape, and admired the underside look at his long shaft, which was still incredibly hard.

"Tempt her tummy with your nuts and honey," Layla purred.

"I...like honey," Dory innocently whispered.

Dory was nervous, but knew she must open her mouth. She felt compelled by her newfound sexual urges.

Jason lowered his ball sack to the girl's waiting agape mouth.

A salty sweet flavor met Dory as she extended her tongue and wrapped her lips around one of Jason's large balls.

"That's it. Suck those nuts," Jason moaned in approval.

Dory's heart went a flutter as she explored the man's heavy nut with her tongue and lips, licking and sucking as she pleased. The girl attended to one round egg so diligently, and then moved her mouth over to the other. She rotated between tongue bathing and gentle sucking. As she sucked on the balls that had just fertilized her, she grew consumed by a hunger for her man's genitals.

"She's getting the hang of this. Give her more," Val encouraged.

Jason let his short slut play with his balls a little longer, reveling in how eagerly she pleasured his large orbs. Only then did he pull himself from her mouth, to point his turgid member at Dory's face.

The girl looked down the menacing shaft as it pulsed in front of her face. Even though the teen was nervous, the vascular detail of the cock thrilled her. She lightly kissed the tip of her man's head, testing herself. She pushed further by resting her full lips at the end of his length. Dory peered up Jason, waiting for the command.

He nodded at her.

The girl pushed her warm lips over the top of his penis.

Jason sighed in pleasure as Dory spread her lips over his head.

Dory couldn't believe how widely she had to open her mouth to accommodate Jason's cumbersome cock. Nevertheless, the girl formed a tight seal around him, causing a grunt of approval from her man. His head barely made it into her small mouth, but he kept moving more into her head cavity.

"Your mouth is so warm," Jason moaned.

As Jason journeyed farther inside her mouth, Dory's taste buds were treated to the first flavor of his cock. Covered in her wetness, the prick tasted sweet, and she was pleased to find she enjoyed its texture. She savored it as more shaft was shoved inside her mouth. She was thrilled at the feelings rising inside of her, and she kept thinking one fact over and over.

There was a dick in her mouth. And it was gigantic.

Jason grinned smugly as his shaft inched its way inside Dory's warm and wet mouth. Dory could feel his underside pulse against her tongue. Jason kept pushing is shaft into Dory, and eventually his head reached her throat.

She let out the first cough, gagging on his punishing prick.

"Yes! Get used to that feeling Short-stack. Love that desperate gasp for air as you suck that huge cock," Layla cheered on.

Jason's hugeness advanced deeper into Dory's tight throat, now causing her considerable trouble. She gagged more, coughing on the troublesomely massive log in her throat. Her eyes were red with distress and welled tears fell from her face.

Jason ignored the girl's struggle and pushed what was left of his mighty mast inside her. All of his inches were shoved down Dory's throat, reaching inside her halfway to her stomach. The small girl trembled whilst being so completely full of throbbing meat.

Jason's nameless slut looked into Dory's eyes as she gave her command.

"Now face-fuck this slut," she told him while gazing at Dory.

Jason nodded and pulled his hips away from Dory, relieving her of his saliva coated prick. Then he violently shoved his entire length back into the girl.

Dory's eyes shut in distress as her mouth and throat closed around the invading member. The short girl let out a muffled cry. Jason gasped in response to Dory's throat hugging, while she uncontrollably gagged around his dick.

He felt it only appropriate to give her more. Jason began thrusting in and out of Dory's teenaged mouth.

Dory's arms flailed about as he assaulted her throat, face fucking her into oblivion. The throbbing cock thrusting into her face tasted delicious, but elicited rough gagging.

Though rough and harrowing, Dory felt warmth spread through her body. It was a warmth that lubricated her southern region, making her naughty feelings surface. She grew hornier by the second and admitted to herself she loved being face fucked. She sucked the turgid penis in gratitude, savoring the flavor.

"That's right. Suck that cock! You've turned into a cock gobbling slut!" Jason shouted in pleasure.

She slid her tongue on the underside of his dick, coaxing enraptured groans from Jason. She bobbed on the huge cock in rhythm with Jason's thrusts, sheathing and unsheathing his mast in her head cavity. A thrill washed over her body as she sucked his dick, taking note of his huge nut sack slapping against her chin. As Dory worked on the swollen flesh weapon, she loved her oral awakening more by the second.

"Is this young whore going to make you bust your nut, baby?" Val cooed, wanting her breeder to cum.

Jason smiled down smugly at Dory.

"Almost. She seems to love swallowing my cock, but I have to test something else first," Jason observed.

Jason reluctantly pulled his phallus from Dory's mouth, positioning himself to rest it in between her mountainous mammaries. His great penis sat against her chest, waiting for attention. After coughing out the abuse her throat had taken, Dory gazed in confusion at Jason.

"Push those huge tits together around my dick," he ordered.

With timid hands, Dory pushed her heavy hangers together around Jason's man meat. The superlative spheres surrounded his pole with smooth tit flesh, enveloping him between her cleavage. Jason let out a gasp as his dick disappeared into Dory's silky mammary abyss. Dory cleared her throat a final time before asking her question.

"Like this?" Dory asked sweetly, wondering if she had done it right.

Jason answered by thrusting his dick through her chest globes. Dory squeaked in surprise, but surrendered to the desire of her man. Jason continued his thrusts, building his pleasure between her soft breasts.

"These crazy tits are so soft. And they are delicious. Like cake," Jason moaned as he explored Dory's breasts.

"As long as you mean wedding cake," Val added, commenting on Dory's breast immensity.

The girls grinned in agreement, including Dory.

Dory's sensitive breasts pinged with pleasure as the mighty colonnade moved in her cleavage. She held her fantastic funbags more tightly against his pole, reveling in the bliss of her tit fuck.

"I really like this. My breasts feel so good," Dory admitted with big eyes.

"These huge tits are perfect for fucking," Jason said, teaching her one of their many uses.

Jason smiled at Dory, knowing her path to being a slut was truly taking form.

"Open your mouth," Jason cryptically replied.

Dory did as she was told.

Jason lifted his cock from the valley of Dory's boobs just enough to squeeze his head out the top of her cleavage. Dory smirked when she understood his intent.

The short girl bent her neck to pop Jason's dickhead into her inviting maw.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good," Jason said thrusting into her breasts and mouth.

Dory followed another one of her new instincts and teased the tip of his penis with her tongue. She congratulated herself as she pleasured her man with her mouth and breasts simultaneously.

Jason reaped the benefits, recognizing the familiar feeling rising in him.

"Oh that's gonna do it. That's gonna make me cum," Jason said as he prepared for release.

Dory was overcome by a freighted thrill, hearing that Jason was close to cumming.

Jason could indeed feel his seed readying to burst from him. The pleasure of Dory's warm, tight mouth would soon bring him to the edge.

Dory felt his rod stiffen, signaling his impending release.

"When I pull out, you will open your mouth and stick out your tongue," Jason said to Dory.

His voice faltered, he was clearly ready to blow.

"And you will stroke my dick as fast as you can, and you are going to shout something filthy. Do you understand?" he put to her sternly.

Dory hummed in confirmation, sending a pleasurable tickle through Jason's phallus. It was enough to send him over the edge.

"Cum all over her, stud," Jason's mystery girl encouraged.

As Jason pulled his saliva covered dick from Dory's mouth and cleavage, the teen opened wide, sticking out her tongue far.

"YES! I'M CUMMING! STROKE THAT DICK!" Jason bellowed.

Dory reached up with both hands and secured them around his tumescent prick. She immediately jerked his lubricated cock, following her awakened sexual instincts.

"FUCK YES! HERE'S MY LOAD!" Jason yelled as his first contraction began.

Still new to the vocal filth game, Dory remembered what Val had said about her breasts and smirked.

"Coat my sugar tit-cakes with your warm icing!" she begged.

Jason's first rope cannoned out of him, shooting Dory in the tongue and spilling all over her chin. She squealed in surprise, not expecting such an enormous amount of cum to release. Jason came his second rope over her forehead, and it trickled down her eyes and cheeks. He shot a third stream of jizz onto her face, ensuring it was fully plastered, and then pointed his prick at Dory's giant juggs.

Jason fired stream after stream of man fluid over Dory's vast chest melons, covering their supple flesh in pearly spunk. Dory vigorously stroked more and more thick jism out of him, genuinely burning to be covered with his load. Once he sufficiently coated her round orbs, he climbed down from his euphoria.

Dory stayed frozen, marinating in the man seed soaking into her body. She could taste the sweet and salty load on her tongue, but didn't dare move until given permission.

"Swallow that cum," she heard Jason's mystery girl say.

Dory brought her tongue back into her mouth along with Jason's abundant issue. His spunk went down her throat smoothly as she gulped. Dory let out a sigh of approval, loving the flavor of his cum.

"It's so delicious. I'm drenched. I'm positively soaked," she said through her jizz covered lips.

Jason smiled as he looked down at his good work. His voluminous seed clung to Dory's adorable face, masking her in thick globs of man fluid. He smiled whilst looking up her great globes, which were also covered in a layer of his jizz.

Dory opened her eyes slowly; her eyelids were heavy with cum. She looked past the coat of glaze on her face up at the man who had painted her so. She felt the warm product all around her top half, wetly sticking to her smooth skin. Never in her life had Dory felt more like a slut. She kept staring up at her man with pursed lips, smoldering in her sheet of sperm.

"I feel like your nutter butter belongs on my breasts...and my face. I could get used to this," she purred.

As if on cue, the other three girls neared the jizz coated slut, with their mouths open. Dory saw their intent and normally would shun such an advance. But Dory was a new woman, and she allowed her new sisters to touch their tongues to her cum covered skin.

Jason watched in awe as the bikini-clad sluts cleaned Dory.

Valentine licked Dory's right teat, lapping up strands of his viscous cum and swallowing. Layla sucked the jizz off Dory's left breast, slurping and then gargling the spunk in her throat. His mystery slut slowly licked the girl's covered face, sometimes pushing cum towards Dory's lips so the short girl could lick them for more deliciousness.

Dory couldn't believe she was letting other girls clean her body with their mouths. It was something she never dreamed of happening. But she was a whole new Dory.

When the girls were done gulping down Jason's treat, Dory was totally clean. Her skin had a light sheen of the other girls' saliva, making her glisten attractively.

"I feel so...so slutty," Dory breathed.

"We aren't done," the mystery girl said to Jason.

Jason nodded and looked sternly at Dory.

"Get on all fours, and stick your ass high in the air," he grunted, taking charge.

Dory's expression became wounded, thinking she did something wrong. But she complied, turning her body and lifting herself on her hands and knees. Everyone now had a full view of her round rear end.

"Holy hell," Jason marveled at the big ass.

Two magnificently shaped lobes faced him, their plump roundness jutting out ridiculously.

Dory squealed when Jason spanked the buoyant butt.

"You've got a pumpkin butt," Jason complimented.

"You like it?" she blushed, confident enough to give her ass lobes a shake.

"So much," he replied, palming both pliant cheeks.

Dory would have been ashamed of her plump rump earlier that night. Now she was so happy he lover approved.

Jason allowed his hands to grope the entirety of Dory's ass cheeks, mashing his fingers into the pliant and smooth skin.

Dory looked over her shoulder with big eyes. The girl could guess what was to happen to her next, judging by everything else that had been done to her. Her heartbeat quickened and her face felt hot. She knew what was coming, and could not hold in her worry.

"So...you're just going to stick it up my butt?" she asked with concern.

Jason spanked a fat ass lobe and spread Dory's cheeks, revealing her cute, tiny, teenaged asshole. His prick swelled at that sight, and he neared it to her small opening. Dory let out a short and sharp yelp when she felt his head make contact.

Jason's lubricated head barely kissed her tiny orifice, ready to plunge any moment.

Dory's lip quivered as the great penis head rested against her small asshole. When asked if ready, she nodded semi-reluctantly as nervous tears rolled down her cheeks.

Jason pushed his hugeness against Dory's tiny sphincter.

The girl's face contorted as her orifice fought a losing battle. With a strong nudge, Jason's cock head breached Dory's anal entrance.

The wail of Dory's falsetto screech could have shattered glass.

The short girl's asshole stretched. Its limits were tested as Jason shoved is thickness deeper into the ass cavity, ignoring Dory's pained cries.

"IT'S SO THICK! YOUR DICK IS TOO BIG!" Dory screamed at her highest pitch.

"That's how you know it's worth wrapping your asshole around!" Val yelled at her.

Dory's pain was unimaginable. Her previously virgin ass was now spread over the thickest piece of meat conceivable, sending agony up and down her form. The cock was reaching into unexplored places of her ass, and it just kept going deeper.

"This ass is so tight!" Jason said to the room.

The other girls cheered as they watched Dory get violated.

"I'm going to come apart," she gasped while being skewered.

Jason buried his cock to the hilt, pushing his pelvis against Dory's protruding butt. When his cock reached her deepest depths, Dory could only shout incoherently in protest.

Then Jason began to thrust.

"You better get used to this. Your ass feels phenomenal," Jason said with his cock surrounded by tight anal walls.

"Phenom-anal!" Val interjected, correcting her man.

Dory's big ass bounced in time with Jason's thrusting.

"I'm gonna split!" Dory lamented, feeling her asshole stretch beyond belief.