Nameless Breeding Slut Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason kept thrusting, his pace of fucking growing to a speedy pummel. Dory's senses were shocked with stings of pain, all around her.

After what seemed like a forever of agony, something else started to percolate into Dory's being. It had happened earlier. It was a turning point that she was now familiar with. As her backside orifice was pounded, she could no longer distinguish between what was painful and pleasurable. It was all one, intense feeling, bubbling inside her and ready to burst.

Dory's shouts stopped being filled with agony and gave way to rapture. She leaned her body upwards to push her back against her man. Jason looked down to see her atrociously behemoth boobs, wildly recoiling. He couldn't resist them, and sunk his fingers into their pillowy abundance.

"You just...you just love grabbing onto my tits, don't you?" she asked Jason in the throes of passion.

Jason smirked as he realized her acceptance. He could feel her anal walls gripping him more tightly, daring his load to surface.

"What choice do I have? I have to love groping them when they hang so hugely from your chest!" Jason admitted, driving into her butt.

Jason was right. Her tits did hugely hang from her chest. Tonight was the first night she loved that they did.

"Fuck yes. You love how bigly they swing," she hummed.

"Fuck yes I do," Jason confirmed, squeezing roughly into the hefty chest.

"And that ass..," she started as she backed her bubbly butt into him.

Jason moaned.

"...Is it tight?" Dory finished.

"It's so fucking tight," he replied, rushing his cock in and out of her back orifice.

Dory hummed in growing bliss as her ass sleeve was pounded. She never thought she could receive so much pleasure from an anal violation.

"I want you to fill up my ass with your load. I'm a slut now. I say things like that," she confirmed to herself out loud.

"You are a great slut. You are so much better than my wife," he complimented.

"Fuck your ugly wife," Dory spat.

Jason responded to the insult to his wife by twisting Dory's big nipples. She moaned in appreciation.

"I want that spunk. I'm so close," she revealed, her voice darker than normal.

Jason railed harder into her ass, making her two butt cheeks rebound indecently. He felt his muscles tighten as he prepared to reach his summit. Dory's toes were curling.

"Get your ass ready. I'm about to blow!" he warned, ready to climax.

"Now cum in my ass so I can cum," she near ordered, surrendering to her sexual bliss.

"I'm close!" Jason shouted, groping her humongous tits.

"I'm gonna...I'm gonna have an ass-gasm," she smirked to herself as her eyes lidded over.

"That is so slutty of you to come up with," Layla told her.

"I know! I know!" Dory naughtily agreed near her tipping point.

Jason pounded his throbbing cock into Dory, racing to his big finish. His partner's body quivered with excitement, signaling her impending climax. She backed into him as hard as she could, meeting his thrusts without fear.

"BLAST ME IN THE ASS! ASS BLAST ME!!" she yelled at the top of her lungs.

"ARRRGGH!" Jason yelled as his orgasm began.

Jason rocketed his first shot of jizz into the deepest part of Dory's ass.

The forceful launch of Jason's issue triggered Dory's climax. She squirmed as pleasure overtook every nerve in her body.

"oooOOOHHH! I'M A CUMMING ASS-SLUT! FILL ME UP!" Dory commanded as she came.

Jason groped at her big ass cheeks roughly as he launched more semen into her anal cavity. His load splashed against her ass walls, warming her in a thick coating.

"I LOVE IT WHEN YOU GIVE ME HUGE LOADS OF JIZZ! MY TINY ASSHOLE FEELS SO GOOD!" Dory screamed in her bliss.

Jason spanked her as he continued launching spunk inside her asshole.

"YES! MORE! MORE! MORE! DESTROY THAT ASS WITH YOUR DANGEROUS DICK!" she elatedly shrieked.

Dory spasmed over Jason's rod as he pumped his jism deep within her anus. Both cried out in rapture as they came. Jason shouted for claiming another teenaged slut. Dory shouted for completing her journey to sluthood.

Once Jason's entire load was emptied into her bowels, Dory exhaled and climbed down from her orgasm. They both fell into a heap on the pool room floor, gasping for air after their intense buttfucking.

Before Jason knew it, his nameless slut had pulled him up, out of Dory's asshole. A small moan escaped the girl on the ground as Layla and Val went to her side. Jason was left staring into the gorgeous emerald eyes of his mystery girl.

"Take a good look and get hard, stud," she cooed.

The raven haired girl pulled the floss covering her nipples to the side, giving Jason full view of her outrageous, preposterous, and crudely giant tits.

"You did what was necessary. Now, I'm going to fucking mount you," she smiled.