Nan Gets a Threeway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I show Jim?"

There was a long pause.

"Sure--why not," she finally said.

We'd talked longer over lunch than we'd meant to and hustled to the car to get started back.

"Annie, have you ever been to titty bars?" I asked.

"Strip clubs?" she asked. "Yeah--they can be fun sometimes, unless there's a gauntlet of assholes to endure. Why?"

"Saturday morning Jimmy fessed up that he'd been to--he called 'em titty bars--in Atlanta. I had him give me the details and it got me pretty hot. I just wondered if women ever go to them."

"I've even danced in a few," Annie smiled.

My turn to go wide-eyed!

"No shit?!? Tell me, tell me!!"

"A lot of clubs have an amateur night where guys bring their dates to give the stripper pole a try."

"Damn--their dates really do that?"

"Oh, yeah! The girls usually drink a lot to get their nerve up before they go on. By the time they get started, their dancing isn't very coordinated, but it's fun to watch, and there are prizes --like $300 or $400, plus the tips. I'd go with this gay guy I know to keep the creeps away. We swap favors that way--sometimes I'm his beard when he needs to appear straight. You'd never know he's gay--he played offensive tackle in college and looks like he could be NFL. Nobody ever messed with me while I was clearly "his" girl. I didn't need to get drunk, so even without a spectacular rack," she looked pointedly at my chest, "I could put on the moves and ended up with as much as a thousand bucks. They'd have like an elimination tourney, so depending on how many girls wanted to go for it, you could be on stage up to 10 times--with more tips each time! And it wasn't unusual to see the losers giving their guys blow jobs off in the corners after they were eliminated. Not very many who competed bothered to get dressed again Lots of horniness on those nights."

"You'd go out of town for that, I'd guess."

"Yeah, no way I'd do it in Knoxville."

"I told Jimmy to explore heading down to Atlanta and take me to one. I just wanted to see if a girl would lap dance on the both of us, but . . . hmm. My imagination is fully engaged now!"

"If you stay sober and keep smiling, those tits of yours would take you a long way on amateur night. Not every place has them, though, and almost never on weekends, so do some homework if you think that's a possibility. And unless we change the subject, I'm going to have to pull over and jump your bones, Jimmy or no Jimmy."

"Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm going to have to change panties when we get back!"

We dropped it and rode within our own thoughts the rest of the way.

That night Jimmy and I both had meetings in different directions. Mine ran late, and he fell asleep in the recliner waiting for me. I judged this to be a night of rest. Lord, but we needed one!

Tuesday

Over breakfast I told Jimmy about lunch with Annie. He was interested in exploring the swinger site she gave me, and was surprised when I told him she took the stage on amateur night at a strip club.

"Wow--I'd never have guessed from the few times I met her. Seems like the typical scientist."

"Like me?" I grinned. "I'm a typical scientist."

"Point taken, Doctor!" he admitted.

"Dr. Knockers to you, bub! Wait!" I laughed, realizing my mistake. "Don't you dare call me that in public!"

He just smiled impishly and rolled his eyes.

We didn't have time to browse the web, but Jimmy said he'd explore hotels in Atlanta for this weekend, and we planned to do some online sleuthing on swinger sites and Atlanta strip clubs.

The day crawled at work--I had lunch meetings on site, and continued juggle 3 very hairy projects with people who had opposing thoughts on what we ought to be doing. I was never so glad to escape, and sad I didn't cross paths with Annie.

When I walked in the house I cracked up. Jimmy had hung up a lab coat just inside the door. That was a little unusual, but then I noticed the embroidered name: "Dr. Knockers"!

I found Jimmy in the den on the computer.

"You like?" he asked, all grins.

"You shouldn't have," I growled in mock anger.

"I got us signed up on the swinger site, and I found Annie's profile. It says she lives in Chattanooga, that she's lesbian, and that she's sometimes open to couples with a bi-female. Other than that, she doesn't put very much on the site. Other people, though--wow! I mean everyone uses an alias, but crap, Nan, look at some of these who say they're in Oak Ridge and Knoxville!"

"You didn't put up our pictures, did you?"

"Nope--I didn't put much up at all, and I hid what I did put up from searches. We should be invisible on the site until we change the privacy settings. We're HornyCouple38501 and we live in Cookeville, by the way. So how do we get Annie's nude shots?"

I grinned.

"Down boy! She said we should send her a private message--where's that function? Try her profile and . . . ah ha! Click there and say hi this is Nan and could she let us see her private album."

"Aaaaand done!" Jimmy proclaimed. "Oh, and I booked us into a hotel in Atlanta for Friday and Saturday nights. We don't have anything, do we? I can cancel without a penalty."

"So we're really going to do this!" It was beginning to seem more real to me now. And exciting. And scary.

"Unless you think not--it's way off the path for us, but I'm game if you are."

"Can I back out at the last minute once we're down there?" I asked, feeling my feet get a little cold.

"We can always find something to do in Atlanta--we don't have to be horn dogs." Jimmy pointed out.

"OK then. Hey. Know what I'd like to do until we get a note back from Annie?

"No I don't know, but the way you said it makes me want to find out."

"I'd like to watch porn with you. Can you show me the sites you go to?"

"This isn't a trap, is it?" Jimmy asked, "You're not going to get me to show you and then whap me in the head for watching, are you?"

"Really? You oughta know better than that by now. C'mon--let's look at nekkid women together!"

"OK," he agreed, "how about we Chromecast it to the big screen and we watch it from the couch."

"I knew there was a reason I married you! Set it up!"

"As you command, Dr Knockers! And why don't you freshen up and get comfortable while I do that!"

"Gimme 10 minutes, lover, be right back."

I showered and grabbed my robe from the closet. Then walking by the Dr Knockers lab coat, I ditched the robe and wore the lab coat, leaving it unbuttoned down to my waist.

"Alright! Dr Knockers is in the house!" Jimmy proclaimed enthusiastically. "Let the show begin!"

He brought up Pornhub, and I was flabbergasted at the smorgasbord of flesh to choose from.

"You want to just look at lesbians first? Or you want to see some cocks too?"

"Is there a category for groups or swingers?" I asked.

A few mouse clicks later we were watching a group pretending to gather for dinner. Within a couple of minutes, they mysteriously decided to strip off and start playing with each other. The naked bodies were mildly erotic, but the "acting" was atrocious, and the video quality was mediocre at best.

"OK--enough of that I think. How about some lezzies?" I asked.

Jimmy did a search on "Girls Out West" and I shot him a questioning glance.

"Cowgirls, Jimmy?"

"No--Western Australia. This is what I was going to show if you wanted to see girls going at it."

He chose well! The scene opened with a pair of 20-somethings joking and horsing around with each other. Their progression into embraces and kisses flowed naturally. I had Jimmy fast forward until their clothes started coming off, but this was just way more erotic than the alleged swingers. The girls wore no makeup. They had little tummy rolls--not 6-packs. Their boobs weren't perfect and perky, but they were, well----real! And one of them had a great bush! This went to Jimmy's observation about artificial and real eroticism and I told him so! When they began feeling and sucking each other's tits, I couldn't help but play with mine. When they went down on each other, I unbuttoned the rest of my lab coat and began playing with my clit.

"Want a little help?" Jimmy asked.

"Um-hmm," I said, distractedly.

Jimmy set the laptop down and kneeled between my open legs. He ran his hands firmly up the tops of my thighs, around my hips, and pulled me forward on the couch. He nuzzled his face into my bush and kissed down the folds of my delta. He scooped his hands under my ass and squeezing, lifted my dripping pussy lightly into his mouth.

"Tell me what they're doing," he said, "and I'll match them lick for lick."

I spent the next 10 minutes describing how hands, fingers, lips, tongues, pussies and assholes met and played with each other. Each description I gave of touches, licks, caresses, and kisses was instantly duplicated down below. I wasn't sure he'd follow through when one of them ran her tongue up the other one's butt hole, but he did!! I stroked his head and hair as he worked on me, just like the girl on the TV did to her lover. I loved how the one getting attention flushed and got all blotchy with no makeup to hide her natural responses. There wasn't any "Oh! Oh! Oh!" going on just for the sake of noise. The sounds were of heavy breathing, soft moans, and gentle encouragement. I didn't have any doubt that she had a genuine orgasm. I didn't cum at the same time--Jimmy was still working on me when the clip ended, but what he made up on his own was even better. When I say I'm ready, he can get me off almost immediately. He gently strokes the part of my clit that's hidden under the top part of my slit, and at the same time sucks my clit into his lips and flips it with his tongue so fast I'd swear to God he was a vibrator! I rarely last for more than 30 seconds of that and it was even faster tonight! And when I'd start coming down from one bucking, screaming orgasm, he'd flick it again and I'd rocket right back into another one. I lost count after 5. Hell, I even lost track of who I was! When I finally begged him to stop, I was still shaking and so weak I had to curl up on the couch for a few minutes to let my heart rate calm down.

Jimmy stroked my hair and rubbed my back while I recuperated.

"So you liked that OK?" he teased.

"If I'm still alive in 10 minutes, you're getting anything you want, buster. That was fabulous." I was still panting, but beginning to recover. "Hunt up whatever you'd like and I'll try to make it real for you."

I watched as the typed "Deep Throat" in the search box. I hadn't intended that to be a regular thing, but I wasn't about to renege after what he just gave me! Fuck me, though! 10 minutes might not be enough time to move.

"Just so you know--porn guys aren't especially 'real' either. Don't go getting all starry-eyed over the mega-dicks you see on here," Jimmy cautioned me.

"You're all the man I can or care to handle--put any smoldering insecurities right out of your head."

"Just let me know when you're re-charged. Take your time," Jimmy responded, and kept stroking my back.

"Same deal?" I asked. "You tell me what's happening on the screen and I'll translate it to action down here?" I continued, squeezing his crotch as I said it.

"Absolutely! I think I'll turn the sound down, though. These are typically a lot of grunting start to finish--almost comical. And the girls seem required to moan in delight when they get a face full of cum. I know you like cum, but I don't think you have orgasms from taking my loads, right?"

"Good call, then. Ready for my close-up, CB--roll the cameras!"

"Mmm," Jimmy started, "she's peeling off her blouse and holding his eyes in her gaze, smiling wickedly. Can you smile wickedly?"

I made a wicked witch face, and he laughed.

"Okay, now she's leaning forward to kiss him--no--she's gently biting his lower lip--okay; now she's kiss-- mmfff"

His narrative trailed off as I lay on top of him and gave him a conversation-stopping kiss. He shifted to the side a little and I realized I was cutting off his view.

"Okay," he broke the kiss, "now she's unbuckling his belt and unzipping his jeans."

"Jimmy, you got no pants!" I pointed out.

"Oh, yeah. Well, just fake that part if you want."

I turned around and watched too. The actress was in full makeup, and making exaggerated expressions of--hell, I don't know what she was going for. Lust, I guess, or arousal, but even with the sound off, it was nearly comical. She had nice tits, though, and she extracted quite a hunk of dick meat from his pants. My eyes blinked a few times at that. It wasn't all the way hard yet, and it was already enormous. She immediately dove on it.

"Yeah, she's sucking the head. And she's rolling his balls around. Okay, now she's kissing his balls . . .crap, she's going from one thing to the next so fast I can't keep up talking about it. Nan?"

"Mpfzth hmwpth?" I didn't bother taking his dick out of my mouth.

"I'm having an epiphany."

"Wahhft?"

"An epiphany. The way I see it, there's real women. And then there are movies of women, and they are two way different things. I really don't give a flying fuck about what the bimbo on the screen is doing. As long as I've got this new you, porn just became fucking obsolete. I'm turning it off--you just make up what you want to do, because that TV chick can't hold a candle to you!! If I think of anything else, I'll be sure to bring it up!"

He clicked the TV remote and the screen went blank.

"Yeah," I agreed, "that dude had a monster between his legs, but you know what? I couldn't even feel it! Let me see if I can guess what you hoped would happen here," I smiled, this time with unmistakable lasciviousness.

I held his eyes as I ran my tongue up and down his cock. His eyes closed and his head went back onto the arm of the sofa.

I took just the head in my mouth and sucked hard, rolling it around with my tongue and tasted some sweet/salty pre-cum escape. My mind flashed to Aunt Kathy and her pre-cum fetish. She told me that when she was in her late teens and early 20's she could actually have an orgasm from touching her tongue to a guy's pre-cum!! And the guy's pre-cum that started it all, it suddenly dawned on me, had to have been from my mother's brother. My Uncle Chad!

I took Jimmy's dick out of my mouth and stroked it slowly while I continued to massage his balls. I was breathing heavily as I brought my lips back to the base of his shaft, kissing, licking, sucking - - -

I spit on my fingertips and ran them down his perineum to his asshole. As I touched it, I heard him take in a quick breath.

"Let me know if you like this or don't, OK?" I asked as I pressed my index finger into his butt.

"I like," he said with a shiver.

I kept my finger in just to the first knuckle and fucked him with it as I continued to nibble and stroke his cock.

"More?" I asked.

His answer was a quick, loud, urgent whisper: "YES!"

I ran my finger in as far as it would go and felt for his prostate. There! I felt a knot through the wall of his rectum and as I pressed, he groaned. Must be it! I'd tried to find it the other night, but the angles were wrong and we were quickly on to different things.

I looked up at his dick, and saw there was a generous stream of clear, very slick pre-cum running down the underside now, and I moved to catch it with my tongue. I shivered as I licked it up--I could see how Aunt Kathy might have picked up her fetish!

I moved a little to take his cock deeper into my lips, still rubbing his prostate. His pre-cum was still flowing! As I pressed the head into the back of my throat, the pre-cum let it slide in a lot easier than the first time I tried. I felt a little gag developing and stopped. His dick wasn't far enough down my pipes to cut off my lungs yet, so I breathed (panted) through my nose while I held it in place. While I paused, I shifted my attention back to his butt, worked a 2nd finger up his ass and started slowly finger-fucking him, pausing to drum my fingers on it a few times as I felt his "P-spot". I felt his dick jerk in my mouth each time I drummed.

After a moment, my gag reflex settled down and I pressed on, ever so slowly, until my chin was in his nut sack and my nose was pressed into his pubes. I rolled my head from side to side, bounced up and down, rocked forward and back, all the while fingering his ass faster and faster. When I needed to breathe, I only backed off enough to draw a few breaths and then quickly pushed my face back into his crotch for some more rocking and rolling!

It didn't take long! I picked up the tempo from slow and languorous until I was throat-fucking his dick with energy, pulling nearly all the way off slamming back onto it. I kept pounding my fingers up his ass. As his orgasm developed, his asshole began to quiver on my fingers giving me warning. I pulled off his dick so that just the head remained in my mouth and sucked it like crazy. I ran my fingers up his ass as far as they would go and pressed hard on his prostate. With my free hand I grabbed his balls and squeezed--hard! He exploded! He screamed! His dick jerked and spasmed! His asshole pulsed rhythmically on my fingers, and he emptied a gusher of cum into my mouth! I drank it all down as fast as he could give it to me. He couldn't manage words--he just kept making these low, guttural sounds that seemed to come all the way up from his balls!

I think he liked it!

As the spasms slowed, I took my fingers out of his butt, and slid his dick out of my mouth.

"I'll be right back," I promised, and went to wash up.

"I'll be here," he gasped.

As I got back, I noticed we had a message icon lit up on the Central Swingers site. I opened the message, retrieved Annie's private gallery key, and opened it up. I brought the laptop over to where Jimmy could see it too.

"Chromecast it?" Jimmy suggested.

And just like that, there were Annie's photos on the big screen!

"What do you think, hon, could you feature her in our bed?"

We clicked through her shots. Some were artsy with nice lighting and flattering poses. Some were slutty, with her ass high and pussy held open. Some were evidently older because she was shaved smooth. Like she mentioned, though, none showed her face.

"Fire bush!" Jimmy exclaimed. "She's got a terrific body, that's for sure," Jimmy started, "and I could probably get all horny and turned on watching her with you, but it's hard to say how it would work in "real life."

"Yeah," I agreed, "that's the catch. Let's see how Atlanta goes. I'll just send her a thank-you for opening the photos."

Jimmy scrolled through Annie's shots again, pausing on the one where she looked ready to take it doggy style.

"So, you'd be OK with me sticking my dick in that pussy right there?" he asked.

"In theory, yeah if Annie was up for it. After I got her all wet and juicy for you, of course. But like you say, how that would translate to real life? That's the question."

FRIDAY

The workdays rolled by for both of us. Jimmy had it the toughest--he was commuting into Maryville every day on a systems control job his engineering firm had going at Denso. The commute was only 35 miles, but it added an hour each way to his work day, and they were staying late most nights. We were afraid he wasn't going to be able to get away a half-day early to begin our Atlanta adventure!

In the end, I wrote off the whole day, packed for both of us, and drove down to the plant to pick him up at lunch time. It was the same travel time whether we left from Oak Ridge or Maryville, but this saved the drive back home for Jimmy. That also let us take US 411 for the first part of the trip and we enjoyed that lots more than I-75.

We had sex again Tuesday night. We didn't try anything new, and we didn't try to outdo ourselves from the weekend and Monday night, but it was fabulous nonetheless. We both had busy days Wednesday and Thursday, and just didn't feel up to the exertion. We settled for spooning to sleep and woke up fresher than we would have. Besides--we both admitted being worried about competing with ourselves. If we began expecting a higher and higher mountain-top experience each time we got it on, we'd inevitably crash or disappoint ourselves. The spooning was just right.