Nan Gets a Threeway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amazingly, she took him all the way down on the third try! She gagged a lot half-way down, but just waited without moving until it passed then pressed on until her chin was in his pubes and her nose was nestled in his balls. She tried to outlast me, I think, and her swimmer's lungs and physique almost got her there. It wouldn't be long before she could stay down longer than me!

As she lifted back off, Jimmy brought her home with a thundering orgasm. Tears formed in her eyes as he got her off 3 times in a row. He was going for a 4th when she rolled off and begged for a rest.

"Ohmyfuckinglord!" she gasped. "I think you may be better than Amber, and I didn't think that was even possible."

"I can give testimony for Amber," I chuckled, "that's high praise, Jimmy!"

"I am but a humble pussy licker," Jimmy solemnly intoned, "doing the best I can."

"But just wait till Dr. Knockers goes to work on you," he continued. "If she eats pussy anything like she sucks cock, you ain't seen nuthin' yet!"

We all let our pulse rates slow back down for a few minutes, but before long, Daisy asked: "Can I fuck him a little bit before we finish sucking him off?"

"Wait wait wait," Jimmy said quickly. "Honey, do you realize this will be the first pussy my dick's been in besides yours since college? This needs something special to mark the occasion. And I think I'd like to fuck her till I cum, not just take a few quick strokes."

"Wow. Really? You haven't had any strange since you met?" Daisy was incredulous. Then turning to me: "How about this: You and I finish throating him, share his cum, play for a while just the two of us while he gets it back up, and then he fucks the shit out of me as long as he wants and you take a pic on your cell phone. Or a movie, for that matter. I'll trust you not to let anyone else see it. You don't even have to share it with me--just keep it for yourselves."

Jimmy nodded eagerly. I beckoned Daisy over to his dick. She took it eagerly and went too fast, gagging seriously, but didn't give up and soon had the full length down her throat, rhythmically bouncing up and down against the base. From the other side, I squeezed his balls and rolled them in my hand, eliciting little gurgles of pleasure. When Daisy came up for air, I wasted no time replacing her mouth and throat with mine, counting to 60 before I gave up. Daisy was on him in a flash, and got down with minimum fuss this time. I spit on my finger and went searching for his bunghole.

"Gyah!--Yeah!" Jimmy called as I found my mark and slipped in a fingertip. My wrist and forearm were still rubbing his balls as Daisy bobbed on his dick and and I finger-fucked his ass.

My turn up top again! I was going for another 60-count if I could, but at about the 45 mark, I felt his thighs start to quiver. I was pretty sure he was ready to pop, so I pulled off and gave his cock back to Daisy. Sure enough, as she was about to her limit, he shouted: "Here we go!!!" and began pumping her mouth full of hot cum. When she was sure he'd finished, we kneeled over his legs from each side and shared his load.

"Nice going, partner!" I exclaimed after I swallowed, and we high-fived.

Mark down a truckload of firsts for us! Unless he'd lied to me when we started dating, this was the first blow job he'd had from anyone but me! It was definitely the first time we'd had another woman in bed with us. It was definitely the first time I'd shared a mouthful of cum with another woman. And it was absolutely the first time we'd had sex with one of our daughter's former playmates!! And shit--we were sharing one of our daughter's lovers!

"Let's wash up, Jimmy," I called, climbing off the bed and heading for the bathroom. I scrubbed my fingers aggressively--didn't want to take anything unwelcome to Daisy.

"Holy shit," Jimmy said softly. "So much for resolve, huh?"

"You got that right. You OK? I mean, I wasn't sure, but I thought you might have enjoyed having two hot babes working on you?" I teased.

"Ohhhh yeah! That was fucking amazing. I've got a little of your post-coital dysphoria going on, though. Just as soon as I shot my load, even while she was sucking out the last of it, I thought: "What the fuck am I DOING! All of a sudden, she was Pammy's friend again and I'm a fucking pervert."

"I'm probably headed for that too, but I'm still so horny I could almost cum just standing here with you. For better or worse, I'm going to make love with her." And with that, I headed back to bed.

"Hi there! Miss me?" I smiled, sliding back into bed and leaning over the reclining Daisy to give her a kiss."

"Yeah--very much," she replied. "Is Jimmy OK? Does he have cum conscience?"

"He does. I don't. What shall we get up to?"

"Welllllll--I want to see why everybody calls you Dr Knockers," she grinned, wiggling under my chest.

Even holding myself off the bed with my arms all the way extended, my tits hung heavily in her face and she went to work! She held them together and sucked both nipples at once. She squeezed big hands-full, hard! She sucked as much as she could get into her mouth. She bit me--almost painfully.

"So, are you coming to an understanding about my name?" I teased.

"Not sure," she grinned up at me, "I'll come back and do some more research later. And with that, she pivoted on her back, pulled her head between my legs and rose to lick my pussy. I moved one arm to the other side of her hips and did the same, sliding my tongue from her clit down into her vag and into it as far as I could get. She was TIGHT! I was surprised. She hadn't had kids, sure, but I assumed she'd have worked up to some significant dildos by now. If Jimmy recovered, he was in for a treat!

"Can I be on top for a while?" she called up.

I swung off of her and met her in an embrace for a kiss while we changed position. God, I loved the feel of her broad, muscular shoulders. I managed to suck her perfect little tits as we moved. She didn't go back to a 69--she stayed on top of me kissing, playing with my tits, moving up to let me suck hers, and generally working me into a high state. I wanted her face back in my pussy!

"I just want to get you off, OK? You just concentrate on how this feels, and let me know how I'm doing, OK? You can do me later if you want, but just close your eyes and let me do this."

I expected another "OK?" but instead I just got hot breath on my inner thighs.

The gentle pussy play went on for what seemed like an hour. I was sopping wet, but not near an orgasm. As she worked her tongue up my pussy for the umpteenth time, I felt her move forward suddenly. Her nose contacted my clit with some force and she let out a small sound. I felt a vibration in my pussy more than I heard it. I opened my eyes to find Jimmy standing behind her, hands on her hips and, I could only assume, with his dick stuffed in her pussy. He looked at me, raised his eyebrows in an unspoken question and paused. I smiled and gave a small nod and he pumped her again with the same result I'd felt just before.

I felt an orgasm building in my thighs now. I nodded urgently to Jimmy and he picked up the pounding. He slammed into her tight little cunt with ferocity, driving her face into my pussy with each thrust. Each time made her nose scoot up my gash to the bottom side of my clit, sending electricity down my legs. My tits were rolling heavily on my chest as the force of his fuck thrusts rocked us both. Without much warning, I exploded in wave after wave after wave of ecstasy. I didn't pass out this time, but damned near! Finally, I had to lift Daisy's face out of my pussy and roll away, but Jimmy wasn't finished. This would be number 4 for him today, and he wasn't likely to pop early!

Daisy eased her feet down to the floor, still bent forward on the bed, as Jimmy continued to pound her. She braced herself with her arms outstretched. Her tight little titties flipped back and forth deliciously. Jimmy was glistening with sweat, panting and grunting as he continued to fuck her like there was no tomorrow until, finally, he roared and kept his dick buried in her. He eased his dick part way out, and roared again as he slammed back in and pulled her hips tightly against his. He kept her pulled tight as his orgasm continued to shake him.

"Wow." Daisy panted, "Now that's some kind of fuckin'!"

"Are you OK?" Jimmy asked her. "That was wilder than I usually take it. Damn, you're tight!"

"I'm OK. I'm used to it. Amber fucks me like that with a strap-on sometimes. I've gotta be in the mood, but tonight--yeah I was definitely in the mood. That was great. I didn't get off, though. One of you needs to fix that. . . but later. I gotta rest some."

"Do you ever do anal, Dr K?" she asked me.

"Sometimes. But honey, let's drop the stripper names, OK? I'm Nan, Jimmy's Jimmy and you're Ginger, much as we'd like to pretend you're someone else."

"Fine with me. I tried it for you, not me. I mean, I always use my stripper name in the club to keep weirdoes from tracking me down, but I'm OK with you calling me Ginger. And I thought it worked, didn't it? Would we have just done this if I walked out of the shower dressed in regular clothes and being Ginger? But back to the butt question--if we go again, I've got a strap-on in the car, and I thought you might like Jimmy and me to DP you?"

"I wish I had your energy, hon, really I do, but I'm fading fast. How 'bout you come over here and sit on my face. I'll eat your sweet pussy till you cum, then you spend the night here in bed between Jimmy and me.

Sunday

When we struggled back to consciousness, Ginger was gone. There was a brief note: "Dear Nan and Jimmy (God it's hard to use your first names!) Thanks for the most wonderful night I've ever had. I love you both dearly. If you're ever back in Atlanta, please please please let me know. If you ever want a repeat, just call and I'll drive up to Oak Ridge. Love, Ginger."

"Did you pick up on her slip of the tongue at the restaurant yesterday?" I asked Jimmy.

"You mean when she almost said her mom is bi?"

"Yeah--I think we need to have Frank and Dory over for drinks when we get back."

"Exactly--there's a lot of Dory in Ginger, isn't there? Maybe even more than we see! Wonder if they play strip poker," Jimmy mused.

The drive back to Oak Ridge seemed quicker than the drive to Atlanta. We used the trip to think through the weekend and our unexpected tryst with Ginger. We worried through ways to talk with Pammy about lesbian sex. We both agreed that the most important thing was to let her know we were fine with her sexuality, and to help her work through the guilt that Ginger had alluded to. We went back and forth on whether to share our entry into "the lifestyle." On the one hand, it might go a long way toward making her feel OK in her own relationships. On the other hand, we didn't entirely agree with Ginger's prediction that she'd be fine with her mom and dad having 3-ways or spouse-swapping. And then there was the tantalizing prospect of getting together with Ginger's folks! We both were convinced that Ginger's inadvertent slips of the tongue meant they were already swingers. We let that slide--no decisions or plans yet, but somehow we kept coming back to it.

And of course Monday was looming. We lined out our unpacking and housekeeping chores with plans for an early night. Until, that is, we pulled into our driveway and saw Pammy's car there. Uh-oh.

More adventures to follow----Val