Nan Gets a Threeway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I picked Jimmy up wearing a sleeveless blouse with enough of a plunging neckline to display more cleavage than I usually do--certainly not work or church attire--and a flowing mid-calf A-line skirt. An unlined plunge bra had the ladies jiggling and bouncing merrily. No panty lines marred the skirt because--I was commando!! I had some 2" pumps packed, but for the trip down had slipped on some jazzy 3" sling backs that (I hoped) would turn up the heat on my walk without leading me into a face-plant.

I saw Jimmy talking with two men at the gate. I didn't recognize either of them so they were probably either Denso guys or from another contractor. I chose a parking spot a few rows back from the gate. I didn't need to, I could have just honked, but I got out and walked toward them to see if the outfit registered.

Oh, yeah! It registered! One of the men glanced in my direction and just stared, slack-jawed. Evidently he stopped talking mid-sentence, because Jimmy and the other guy turned to see what caught his attention. I still had two rows to go to reach them and they stared the whole damned way! Jimmy gave a quick glance at each of them and winked at me.

"Guys," Jimmy said to them as I got almost to them, "are we good for now?"

"Uh, yeah, Jim. We can finish up this afternoon and be ready for you Monday."

"Great. Guys, this is my wife, Nan. Nan--Tom and Dick--they're Denso double-Es."

"Good to meet you both," I said, offering my hand. "I know you've heard it before but I've gotta ask: Where's Harry?"

They shook their heads and laughed. "You want to tell her Jim, or shall we?"

"There actually is a Harry Nan--he's inside. They work in the same office, so yeah; they get a lot of calls for any Tom, Dick or Harry."

I laughed with them, then slipped my arm in Jim's and started pulling him away.

"Do you suppose Tom and Dick will find something to talk about with Harry when they get back inside?" I asked quietly when we were out of earshot.

"I think I'll hear all about my hot wife for the next month, Dr Knockers," Jim smiled back. "Great outfit. Wanna fuck in the car before we hit the road?"

"Are you teasing? Because I'm commando and horny as hell!"

"Oops--you called my bluff, but hold that thought. I've been out on the line sweating like a pig, and spent the morning "negotiating" with Tom and Dick. I could probably get it up but I'll do better after we check in. Would you mind driving?"

"Gotcha covered, Ace," I gave him a peck on the cheek and headed for the driver's door. "Sandwiches, grapes and cokes in the cooler on the back floor, hon. You should be able to reach them from your side. Feel free to dig in--I'll get us on the road and you can hand me one later."

We wound our way through Maryville and got started down 411. Jimmy nodded off once we cleared most of the traffic lights. The drive was nice. 411 is 4-lane most of the way. It keeps just to the west side of the Chilhowie mountains and they were frequently in sight on the left as we drove southwest. We didn't have to endure I-75 until we were almost to Atlanta. Jimmy woke up as we were stopping and going through Madisonville. He yawned and stretched.

He looked at his watch, and then out the window.

"Madisonville?" he guessed?

"Yep! Good deducing!"

"Hungry? I'm ready for a sandwich," he said, reaching for the cooler.

"Absolutely! Coke first, please. Just pop it and set it in the cup holder."

We continued contentedly down the road, munching sandwiches and grapes.

As we got closer to -75, I started thinking more about why we were taking a road trip.

"So, tell me about this club we're going to?" I asked.

"Well, it's a little classier than you might expect a strip club to be. The outside doesn't have any windows, but other than that it doesn't look much different from a regular store or restaurant. The signage is pretty clear about what it is, and the door is posted, but it's not garish."

"And it's the same one you went to with the guys?"

"Yeah--I figured better one that I know something about than taking a stab at something I've never been to."

"Will they be open if we just go straight there before the hotel?"

"Yeah, I think they opened for lunch and went till like 2 or 3 AM. You want to just scope it out before we get serious about getting it on in there?" Jimmy guessed my thoughts.

"I think so--if I'm just completely grossed out, there's no reason to get all worked up for later and then be disappointed. It'd spoil the whole evening if it turned out that way."

Jim's description was on target. We rolled in about 3:45 to find that the club was open and even had a free buffet going if you bought drinks! No cover charge until 7, and the pub grub was good! We ordered a couple of lite beers and loaded up from the buffet. There were 3 stages, but only one of them was in use, and evidently the girl was at the end of her set--she was already nude, alternately humping the pole and stretching around on the floor to entertain (and collect tips from) the 3 guys on stools for their "up close and personals." The lighting was dim, but she looked young--probably just barely over 18 would be my guess, with natural B-cup titties and a completely smooth pussy. As our eyes adjusted to the light, we made our way to a small table by the wall and settled in.

The girl on stage gathered up her outfit and the next dancer helped her down the steep stairs in her wobbly 6" spikes. She sat on the steps to slip back into her g-string and then worked her way around the guys sitting up close. She took one by the hand to lead him back to a different area.

"Private dance?" I asked Jimmy as we watched them go.

"Yep--gonna get steamy back there, I'd bet."

The DJ raucously announced the next dancer, "Cherrrrr-EEEEEEEE" who he promised was a club favorite and would leave us panting for more.

Cheri' was maybe mid to late-20s, B or C cup naturals that gravity was beginning to influence, a few stretch marks showing through the body makeup, and a great smile. Her top was gone less than half-way through the 1st number, and she danced with tremendous energy. She did acrobatics on the pole that were truly impressive, and unhooked her g-string while she was hanging upside down by her leg! She didn't start working the stage-side customers until the 2nd song, and did it well. I couldn't see the denominations they were passing to her, but she worked on each of them--hooking her knees over their shoulders and air-humping, rubbing her tits in their faces, nibbling their ears--before moving on to the next guy. Even though she was still younger than what I had in mind, I could feature getting a lap dance from her and wondered if she'd work on girls with as much enthusiasm.

"You're breathing heavy," Jimmy noticed, "getting wet, are we?"

"You're welcome to check," I whispered in his ear as I bit it lightly.

"I get the feeling you're OK with this place?" Jimmy asked.

"She's pretty fucking hot," I said as I sneaked my hand over in his lap.

"Want me to go up and tip her?" he asked.

"Sure. Be generous. And see if we can buy her a drink."

I watched Jimmy take a stool at the stage's edge with a 10-spot folded between his fingers. It didn't take long for the dancer to make her way over to him and spent most of the 3rd song making over him. I watched with horny curiosity. At one point they both turned and looked in my direction and she nodded--I figured I'd get to see her closer in the next few minutes. I was indeed getting wet, but curiously, I was also feeling some jealousy. That was MY guy she was rubbing on, the slut!! But part of me wanted him getting worked up. Wow--I'd have to sort this shit out later, I guessed. Right now sure wasn't the time for introspection.

Jimmy came back before the song was done--she'd moved on to another guy with a bill in his paw.

"Her name is Paige, and she'll be glad to give us a table dance after this set," he reported.

"Did you ask her if she eats pussy?" I wanted to know.

"Ha!" Jimmy half-choked on his drink, "I just asked if she was OK giving a table dance to my wife and having a drink with us--she said that wasn't a problem. I've got a feeling you might bring that up though?"

"We'll see--here she comes."

"Well, hello hot wife!" she said as she leaned in, "I hear you'd like a table dance. I'm Paige."

Jimmy slipped her a $20 and I just nodded, suddenly unsure of what to say.

She leaned up to me and held my head while she whispered in my ear: "Hon, sometimes the guys want this more than the ladies do. You call the shots--I can just dance real close without touching, or I can give you as much contact as you'd like."

"That's really sweet, Paige," I said, finding my voice at last, "but this whole thing is actually my idea. And if you gave me as much as I'd like, it might get us arrested!"

"Got it!" she said, then lightly bit my ear, nuzzled my neck and straddled her legs around me to give me a full hug.

She was all over me, just like she'd been with Jimmy. I felt self-conscious at first. We were right out on the main floor and now I was part of the show if anyone had wanted to look. I looked over at Jimmy--he was all grins!

Paige unbuttoned my blouse down to my tummy and pushed it back on my shoulders so she could rub her tits on my upper chest. I wasn't feeling self-conscious anymore--it was all I could do to keep from lifting my tits out from their restraints! Paige pushed my skirt up to the tops of my thighs and sat her thonged ass down in my lap to grind around before wheeling off and kneeling in front of me to rub her forehead in my bush! I hoped the wet spot I was making on the back of my dress wouldn't show too much!!

And suddenly--the music was over! Paige kissed me on the lips (no tongue) hugged me, thanked me, and started re-buttoning my blouse.

"Can you stay and visit with us for a while?" Jimmy asked, offering another 20.

"I'd love to!" came the response, "you want one too?" she asked, looking at Jimmy.

"No--just some conversation, if that's OK."

She did stay! I avoided the "what's a nice girl like you doing in a place like this" question and instead asked about etiquette, tipping, touching, earnings, the house's take of dancer's tips, private dances, and whether they ever had amateur nights (they don't.) Paige talked very candidly and without embarrassment about dances, rude patrons, how to treat dancers, how to get hired (walk in, strip and dance for the manager) and how far she lets things go.

Finally, I asked if she was bi. To my surprise, she wasn't! I complimented her on how much she seemed at ease working on me, and she said it pushes her limits to do that, but that we were nice, I smelled good and Jimmy tipped well. Plus, the management pretty much demands dancers service everyone in the joint. She draws the line at eating and frenching, but said they had a couple of dancers that actually preferred women.

I told her we'd stopped in for just a quick visit so I could see what a strip club was like. I thanked her profusely; we both collected a good-bye kiss and headed out to check into the motel.

"We're definitely coming back later," I proclaimed on the way to the car. "The only question is whether I want to have a warm-up orgasm before we do."

"You're driving the wagon here, babe. I'm down for whatever you're in the mood for! I really need a shower, though. I can't believe she said "we" smelled good. You maybe, but she wasn't being entirely honest about me!"

"You hungry? That buffet and a beer took the edge off for me. Do we need to hit a restaurant?" I asked.

"Let's just check in, freshen up, I'll eat you out if you want, and we'll head back. We can order from their menu if we get hungry later. And I don't want to cum yet myself."

Back at the hotel, Jimmy went straight for the shower while I just stripped off and flopped on the bed. I'd brought some sexy lingerie, but now wasn't the time.

In my little bit of alone time, I thought through my reactions to the strip club. I liked watching the girls, no question about that, though it wasn't quite like I'd thought it would be. Like Jimmy, I enjoyed seeing a display of tight and toned women's bodies. Tits and ass got me going as much as the stiff dicks that I saw at a friend's bachelorette party. Oops--I'd probably better fess up about that one to Jimmy. Anyway, I got turned on watching the girls, but not really carried away horny, at least not at first. What I didn't expect was watching the way the girls worked the dudes who went up stage-side. From my vantage point, it was all clearly an act, but either the guys didn't tumble to that or they just didn't care. So I was having a mixture of horniness and amusement, at least until Paige started working on me at the table! Then I was the one buying her act. I was absolutely turned on, and I loved everything about the table dance. I was amazed when she said she wasn't into girls! She had me convinced she was about to lick my pussy the whole time she was working on me! What really amazed me, though, was that after a couple of minutes, I was getting turned on by being on display! I mean, it wasn't like there was a spotlight on us, but more guys than just Jimmy were watching Paige go to town on me. Now, out of club and in the hotel, that scared me. It wasn't a bit like me to enjoy that! In times past, I'd have been mortified! Maybe the strip truth or dare at Mom's loosened me up? Or maybe, my horniness overthrew my good sense. Anyway, I was having second thoughts about going back.

"I've gotta say, Dr. Knockers, that was wild having you as my 'wing man' tonight," Jimmy said as he walked out of the bath, still toweling himself. "I kept thinking that you're way more fun than the guys were and I might even get laid!"

"Pretty sure you're gonna get laid. Did you know there were male strippers at Glenda's bachelorette party?" I asked.

"Yeah, Dave told me. How was that? Anything like this afternoon?"

"Pretty much, just with the genders reversed. And it was in Mary's living room, so no stage. Glenda, Mary and some woman whose name I forget all sucked his dick! He wagged the thing in front of me and wanted me to feel it or take a suck, but I didn't. I was just embarrassed to be there--Mary didn't give any warning at all about strippers. But I was turned on, too. Nearly everyone else at least gave it a tug."

"Would you suck it now?" Jimmy wanted to know.

"Probably not. Would it be OK with you if I did? I mean, you wouldn't be there. I'm pretty sensitive to that now. I don't ever want the shitload of guilt I came home with over Annie and Sandrine."

"I think it'd be OK if you came home and told me about it, especially if you got all horny and jumped my bones. I wouldn't like it if you hid it from me. I don't think Dave knew about the cock-sucking."

"Well, there's the whole thing about doing it in front of women I knew, so still--probably not. Hey--I'm gonna hit the shower too," I added, ending the conversation.

As I got to the bathroom door, I had another thought. "So how will you feel if we hook up with another couple and I suck a dick with you in the room?"

"Not sure, hon. I'm willing to find out, but I won't know till I know."

"Fair enough," I admitted, "not sure how I'll like seeing you with another woman, even after all our eagerness last weekend. But like you say, we know who we're going home with!"

Showered and changed, we headed back to the strip club. Jimmy had exchanged his work jeans for a pair of summer slacks and a casual "Charlie Sheen" shirt. I was still commando in my A-line, but also ditched the bra. There was plenty of jiggle as we walked out!

We were late enough that we had to pay a cover charge. Jimmy thought I'd get in free, but nope! We both had to pony up ten bucks at the door. Not bad, really.

There were two stages going this time, and the seating was more crowded. It took a bit for our eyes to adjust, but we could make out that "our" table was still open and headed for it. Again, we were quickly visited by a server, and had drinks in hand within just a couple of minutes. As our pupils opened, we could see not only the stage dancers, but the action at tables nearby. Within reach, if I'd cared to, was a thonged ass wiggling around as its owners head burrowed into a guy's lap. No much farther off a nice pair of tits bobbed up and down as their mistress ground her ass into a guy behind her. Similar scenes were underway at a half-dozen tables within sight on our side of the room.

On the nearest stage, the dancer must have been on the last song--she was all the way nude and working the rail for tips.

"Let's just drink and watch a while, OK?" I asked Jimmy.

"Fine with me. I'll be interested to see if we attract a table dance without going up to the stage. See anything you like yet?"

"Don't see anything I DON'T like!" I grinned at him and gave his crotch a light squeeze.

I was still the only woman in the place other than staff. It took a while before we were approached for a table dance, and she didn't look at all interested. We passed. She looked mildly irritated at us. Not the right attitude, toots, move along.

When a dancer that looked more my type came on I told Jimmy to go up and invite her to the table. She was probably in her 30s. Natural tits and a landing strip of pubes. I saw Jimmy's point about a few more years making the dancers seem more real. She was just way hotter than the teeny boppers who had been the almost exclusive fare up till now. I saw Jimmy take a seat and hold a bill between his fingers. It didn't take long before she came to collect it and "thank" him. They both looked in my direction. She nodded and gave him a kiss.

Jimmy stayed at the stage while she finished her set and "dressed." As they started toward me, a voice behind asked: "Would you like a table dance sugar?"

Absently, still watching Jimmy and the woman I'd sent him for approach, I said: "No thanks--I've got one on the . . . "

I stopped mid sentence as I turned toward the voice.

"Mrs. L!!" she squealed, "Oh my God, how great to see you!!" and she swooped in for a hug.

I was stunned speechless. It was our daughter's best friend Ginger! She'd been at our house as much as she'd been at her own during childhood and teen years, but I hadn't seen her often since college took them in different directions.

I was absolutely mortified!! I wanted to bolt from the room and find a hole to crawl in.

"Hey sweetie, you trying to poach my date?" came a voice from the other side. Jimmy and the other woman had arrived and Ginger looked up.

"Mr. L!!!!" she gushed, and rushed to give him a tight squeeze. Jimmy looked like a deer in headlights.

The gal with Jimmy read the situation accurately--Jimmy and me, slack-jawed and speechless with looks of embarrassed terror on our faces.

"Y'all know each other, I gather?" she grinned at our awkward discomfort.

"OhmygodYES!!" Ginger answered for all of us. "These are like the coolest parents ever! I practically grew up in their house! I haven't seen them in, like, forever!"

"Daisy honey, they seem a little embarrassed. Hi," she extended a hand to me, "I'm Amber. Is this the first you knew what Daisy here does to keep body and soul together?"

"Daisy?" I finally found enough breath to speak just one word.

"Oh, yeah," Ginger said brightly, "Daisy is my stage name, see?" and she turned to show us a tattoo of a daisy on her ass.

"Holy shit," Jimmy muttered.

"I'm soooo glad to see you," "Daisy" went on, "did you catch me on stage?"

"Um, no, uhh, we were kinda watching Amber," I answered, finding a little more voice. I was having a hard time looking at Ginger, almost completely nude, being just as bubbly and eager as she ever was at our house getting ready for games, or picnics, or swim meets, or dates, or whatever else was going on. She seemed completely unfazed at being 'caught' by her alternate parents as a stripper.