Nan Gets a Threeway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ginger," Jimmy spoke next, "among other things, we're trying to figure out how to talk to Pammy. We don't want her to be embarrassed or secretive with us about being bi. Or," he paused, "is she more lesbian than bi? That'd be OK too, but she gave every sign of liking boys. Nan put her on the pill when she was 16."

"Yeah," Ginger grinned, "we used to laugh that I couldn't make her pregnant anymore."

"So, how would you react if you found out your mother was bi-sexual?" I asked, "Would you be embarrassed or ashamed of her? Be honest."

Ginger brightened: "I di-----ah, I'd be freaking thrilled! I'd be relieved that we could talk, and that she wouldn't think I was a pervert."

I caught the false start. I was pretty sure Ginger was about to say she DID find out her mother was bi!

"Can you give us some idea of how to open that conversation with Pammy?" Jimmy asked.

"Well, just please don't let on you know she's bi, and for sure don't say you found out from me. Please? And I didn't really say anything at first; you can just read me too well, right?"

"So--any hints?" I pressed.

There was a long pause. I suspected she was trying to tell me how she found out about her own mom without spilling the beans again. I was actually pleased--I thought this bode well for her keeping my secret.

"Well, probably the best way is just to sit down and tell her you were coming to terms with something in your life and didn't want her to be surprised if she accidentally found out. And she might, you know. Accidentally find out, I mean. And then she'd worry about whether to let you know she knew, you know?"

I smiled. It was becoming clearer. Dory didn't out herself on purpose, Ginger stumbled on it!

"That makes a lot of sense. It's going to take some willpower to take the first step, though. Are you pretty confident it would be a good thing and not a bad one?"

"It was for me," she nodded. "Are you coming again tonight?"

"Don't know yet. . . are you Daisy again? . . .we'll have to talk some more and then decide," Jimmy replied.

"Well, send me a text if you do--I'll get the cover waived for you."

"Ok, hon. Just don't plan the evening around us."

We stood to say goodbye and accepted her tight hugs. After she released Jimmy, she glanced down and then grinned and winked at him.

As we walked to the car, I teased Jimmy: "She caught ya', didn't she?" I elbowed him. He'd been hard since Ginger joined us.

"Yep. Hard to pretend she's not hot, or that I don't remember what she looks like in the nude," he admitted, "or that she doesn't get me hard in spite of myself. You wet?"

"Yep. Wanna fuck?"

"Oh, yeah!!"

Whatever weird psych things had beaten me up last night evaporated. Jimmy and I all but ran to the room and got in a double-header. Each of us got off twice and lay panting beside each other on the motel bed.

"Damn, I meant to throat you again!" I told him.

"There may yet be an opportunity," he panted, "but don't worry about it. I needed the exercise!"

We did it missionary both times. The first one was fast and furious--he was already hard and I was already wet. We were pulling out shirt tails and undoing buttons on the way down the hall, and it took well less than a minute after we were in the room before he was on top of me slamming that steely shaft into my pussy. No--make that cunt! This was raw--so cunt, not pussy--pussy sounds too soft for the mood or the action!! He was by-God fucking the ever-loving hell out of my cunt and I was meeting each thrust with everything I had! I came just ahead of him and then had a second one while he finished his! Wowzer!

The second time was calmer. We showered (together) toweled each other off and laid down to rest.

"You're not going to let Ging, err, Daisy give you a lap dance are you?" I asked

"No fucking way!"

"Good. I can almost feature it, but I just can't imagine telling Frank and Dory: "Oh, we got some great lap dances from your daughter the other day."

"Yeah, I'm eating my words about the young stuff not being hot. She's hot. Capital H."

"So are we going back?"

"Maybe," came the reply, "but right now I'd hate to waste this hardon."

"Well, you stud! You're hard again already?" I checked--he was.

This time we made out before getting back to it--lots of kissing, lots of fondling,--but in the end, another energetic missionary fuck! No orgasm for me this time, but Jimmy had a great one and, without any hesitation, went down on me to clean up his cum. I made him bring me some for a last lingering cummy kiss before we got moving again.

"Let's go ogle some more nekkid women, lover," I finally said.

I wore a dark, short-sleeved blouse this time along with a fresh A-line skirt, but like last night I left the bra and panties in the room. Jimmy put on some shorts and a polo shirt--also commando. His shorts were some sort of very thin, stretchy fabric, designed for athletic wear. They wouldn't offer much of a barrier to feeling his dick!

As 'Daisy' suggested, we texted her that we were on our way. We didn't get a reply, but when we got there the bouncer said to Jimmy: "Dr K, I presume?"

"She's Dr K, I'm just her driver," Jimmy said, nodding at me.

"Oh, sorry, but welcome to the club--I have two comps for your covers, the buffet and two drinks each, compliments of Daisy! I think she's about ready to go on"

We stood near the entrance for our eyes to adjust. It was still daylight outside, and very dim inside. As we were waiting, Daisy was announced and came bouncing on stage. She had a more complete outfit this time--a slinky red dress, a long scarf, bra and g-string. She didn't take everything off as quickly as she did last night--teasing the guys at the rail with flashes and peeks. Even before the dress came off, she was getting dollar tips. Those got her dress pulled up high enough that the lucky guys could cop a feel while they slipped the bill in the g-string. During the second song, she shrugged off the straps and the little dress slithered to the stage eliciting claps and cat calls. The top came off at the beginning of the 3rd song and she began making the rounds to get tips and give tits. She must have gotten a nice one from a middle-aged guy about half-way through the last number because she lay down with her knees in his face and slipped off the g-string! She even jumped down in his lap briefly and bounced her bare pussy on his crotch before springing back up on stage, turning to blow him a kiss. As her set finished, we found our way to a table and sat down.

Daisy, now 'dressed' with her g-string back on, worked the guys around the stage, eventually making her way to the big tipper. She let him snake his arm around her and feel her ass, and then walked him back toward a VIP.

As she passed our table, she winked and blew us a kiss.

As she pulled the curtain, one of the bouncers parked himself just outside. I assumed one was there while Amber worked on us too, listening for whatever alarm signal the girls used.

The dancer who came on after Daisy looked tentative and nervous. She let bills be slipped in her g-string, but didn't allow any other contact. Jimmy made his way to the buffet and brought back some melon balls and a couple of gimlets.

"Hi!!" came a cheery greeting from behind us. "Wasn't sure I'd see you again--you OK?"

Amber approached, tits out and bouncing.

"Yeah, sorry about running out like that. After you got me off--and you're fabulous, by the way--I just got panicked and had to get out. I felt so guilty I wanted to hide for the rest of my life. I don't think we need to do that again. At least I don't."

"No worries, hon. It's really not all that unusual, especially for a first-timer. It usually gets better if you do it again. NOT that I'm trying to sell you--honest. I just wanted to check on you. And by the way, I had to change bottoms after we got done--I got so worked up with you I soaked my g-string before I could walk backstage! You're a delightful woman!"

"Um, thanks, I guess. I'm enjoying all the tits and ass tonight, but yeah, I don't want any action. I felt bad for him, though," I added, nodding to Jimmy.

"How 'bout a table dance, hon, on the house," Amber said to Jimmy.

He looked at me questioningly. "Go for it babe!" I said with enthusiasm. "It's sure your turn!"

"All RIGHT!" Amber proclaimed and went to work. "Ooo--already got a nice boner!"

As she offered her tits to Jimmy, I started wanting a handful for myself! And I was getting wet again! She leaned up to his ear and whispered something--his hands left the chair arms and shifted to her ass. She spun around in his lap and moved his hands up to her tits--he didn't let them go! She pirouetted off the chair and onto her knees in front of him and using her body to shield it from view, slid her hand up the leg of his shorts. I saw his eyes widen. I winked at him and gave him a thumbs-up.

When the music shifted to the next number she stood back up, whispered in his ear, gave us both a kiss and glided off to seek more tips.

"What'd she say?" I asked.

"She said if I wanted another VIP, she'd suck my cock bone dry," he grinned. "Gotta say, it had me running our cash reserves through my mind."

"Well if you want it, say the word, babe--as long as I get to watch!"

"Nah, I can't imagine she'd be as good as you. No point in throwing money away. That was fucking hot, though. Even better than I had in the private dances."

"I'll bet that guy Daisy took back is getting his money's worth! How long have they been back there now?" I wondered.

Jimmy checked his watch. "We got here about 30 minutes ago, and she danced 3 numbers--call that 10 minutes, so maybe 15 minutes?"

"Is that all? Christ, I guess that's about right, so only half-way done with him. If that bouncer wasn't hanging around, I'd peek."

"You seem to be getting more and more OK with our little Daisy getting it on. Are you starting to want some of that?" Jimmy challenged.

"Like you don't," I asked, raising my eyebrow in an "I just dare you to lie about it" stare.

"I do and I don't--and mostly I'm revved up enough that the "I do" is winning," he admitted. "It doesn't help that we only have to say the word and she'll be all over both of us."

"I've been thinking that I wanted our first 3-way to be with someone about our age, but damn, it's hard to shake the image of sharing that hot little piece with you," I conceded. "I'm imagining you pounding her from behind, pushing her mouth farther into my pussy with every stroke."

"We better head back to the motel, don't you think? Before I strip you, throw you up on a stage and fuck your brains out right here in the club!"

"Don't you think we ought to wait and say goodbye to Daisy? We're heading home tomorrow."

There was a sudden movement at Daisy's curtain. The bouncer pulled it aside and charged in, then almost immediately came back out bum-rushing the guy by his belt and shirt collar toward the back of the club. I jumped up to check on Daisy. She was clutching her g-string and picking up bills strewn around on the floor, and looked as angry as I've ever seen her.

"Ging--Daisy? You OK?"

"Yeah," she snapped. "Fucking asshole. Wanted to buttfuck me. Told him no--started giving him a handjob, but he wouldn't let up."

"Did he hurt you?" I was ready to finish what the bouncer might have left undone.

"No--not really. He grabbed my arm pretty hard. If I get a bruise there, it's gonna cost me tips. I don't think it will, though."

"We're about to leave--we were just waiting to say goodbye. We'll be heading home tomorrow. Is there anything we can do for you?"

"I'm gonna bag it for tonight, Dr K," she shook her head. "Can I visit with you guys some more before I go home? I need to calm down."

"Sure you can. Do you want to ride with us?"

"I'll just change and drive my car. What motel?"

We made arrangements to meet in the lobby, I filled Jimmy in and we headed out.

"Soo--the hot little piece you want me to fuck while she's eats you, you invited her to our room?"

"I don't think she's in the mood anymore, hon. I think it'll be OK, and besides, I just couldn't leave her there like that."

Jimmy just gave me a look.

It wasn't Daisy that showed up in the lobby--it was sweet Ginger. And I was back to being Mrs. L. Jimmy got some soft drinks from the machine and we headed to our room.

"Does that happen often, honey?" I wanted to know.

"No--not often. I've never had one that actually grabbed me like that before. I've yelled the code word a couple of times and had guys thrown out, but I've never been hurt. And this wasn't bad, I guess, but it was scarier than it's ever been. Eddie told me they took the guy's picture, ID and clipped him for $500 to "cover damages." He gave me the $500 and said not to worry if I wanted to take a few days off. He also said the guy knew he got off easy--no broken bones--which is what Eddie threatened if idiot ever showed his face around here again. They'll circulate his picture and ID to the other clubs, too. That shit doesn't fly anywhere."

"I almost went to check on you with Nan, but figured a man going in there wouldn't look good to the other big guy watching from across the room," Jimmy chimed in.

"You'd have been OK. I told the door guy you were friends--they all would have gotten the word. Hey, would you mind if I took a shower? I need to wash all this body makeup off. I usually do that at the club before I go back to our apartment."

"Feel free sweetie, a shower will probably feel great." I urged her toward the shower.

She took a good long one while Jimmy and I sipped our cokes. I resisted the urge to break out the rum for all of 5 minutes, then mixed a shot into my drink. So did Jimmy.

At some length, Ginger, or maybe Daisy, came out of the bathroom in a towel. It covered more of her than it did of me, but she was clearly naked underneath. She walked over to Jimmy and sat in his lap, hanging her bare legs over the chair arm and leaning into his chest.

"Hi," she said. "I'm Daisy."

She let one side of the towel drop away exposing her right breast.

"Amber thinks you and Dr Knockers have been looking for a playmate. I love to play. Can I be your playmate?"

"Daisy," I began.

"Oh, Dr Knockers," she said, channeling a Marilyn Monroe voice, "I know you've only just met me, but I've loved you for the longest time. Really, I have. When I was little, it confused me, but now I'm alllll grown up and I'm not confused anymore. I want to love you and love you and love you tonight. Will you let me love you, Dr Knockers? Please?" She pouted for effect.

Replaying that in my mind later, it sounded laughably corny. I can't believe we fell for it, but you had to have been there.

"Dr. Knockers, I think Mr. Knockers likes me. His penis was very, very hard when I hugged him in the restaurant. It's very, very hard now, too! Did I make your penis hard, Mr. Knockers?" she batted her eyes at him. "Let me rub it for you--please?"

Without waiting for an answer, she shifted in his lap and reached between his legs.

Jimmy looked at me, panic stricken.

Oh, Hell's bells. He wanted her. I wanted her. She wanted us. He was hard. I was wet. She was naked.

I stood up, unzipped my skirt and let it fall, then unbuttoned my blouse and let it hang open. I walked over to where she was fondling my husband's dick and stroked her breast gently with my fingers.

Daisy's body convulsed like I'd touched her with a live wire! I drew back just as quickly.

"Did I hurt you?" I said, worriedly.

"Oh God no! It's just that . . . I've wanted that forever. I was so tense. You'll never know how long I've been hoping, waiting for that touch--it was just the anticipation. I loved it--please don't stop!"

I gently pulled her to stand in front of me. The towel fell to the floor and I hugged her quivering, naked young body into mine. She sighed and hugged me back tightly, then looked up, lifting her lips for a kiss. I gave in. I took her lips, her open mouth, her tongue, closing my eyes and not quite believing what I was doing, but loving the feel in spite of my misgivings. I released the kiss, turned her, and holding her hand gave my free hand to Jimmy to raise him from the chair. I led all of us to the bed.

"It can't be just me, Daisy, we need to include Jimmy. Are you OK with that?"

"Fuck yeah, I'm OK with that. He's hot, he's sweet and he loves me too. Both of you," she said, looking from one to the other, "both of you just plan on fulfilling any fantasy you ever had, OK? Am I really your first 3-way?"

I nodded.

"Then this is incredibly special to me. I love you both so much. I know it must be a little weird for you, but it's not for me. It just seems as natural as can be, and I've fantasized about this, like, forever!"

"I don't have to use my seductress voice anymore, though, do I?" she asked, addressing Jimmy. "I'd rather just be me."

She stretched up and kissed Jimmy, hanging around his neck. I could see he was still tense, but finally his hands moved down to her ass, grabbed it firmly and pulled her into him.

"Oh, good," she said, "that's better." She knelt in front of him, unfastened his belt and waistband and let his shorts fall. He was, of course, commando and his dick sprang up in her face. She did what came naturally and sucked it straight into her mouth. Jimmy shuddered and moaned with pleasure.

"Daisy," I said to the back of her bobbing head, "let's get him on the bed, OK?"

"Can you deep throat?" I asked her as we all got horizontal. "I promised Jimmy, err, Mr. K--oh, fuck it. Jimmy! I promised Jimmy a deep throat and it's overdue. Maybe we could alternate?"

"I'm not sure I can throat him, but I'll try," she said with a smile. "Can he eat my pussy while we do it?"

"Jimmy?" I asked.

"Hop aboard," Jimmy said eagerly, and Daisy straddled his face.

"Ooo-it's been a long time since I felt some beard stubble between my legs," Daisy cooed, "I like it! OH!" she exclaimed. I guessed Jimmy had found a good place for his tongue!

I kissed her again and we began licking the precum from his dick.

"Can you really take his whole dick?" Daisy wanted to know.

In answer I winked at her, sucked the head of Jimmy's dick like a popsicle and began pushing forward on it. It took only the smallest bit of pressure to get in past the back of my throat and I was quickly all the way down with my chin in his nut sack and my nose in his pubes! I bobbed up and down for about 30 seconds and backed off.

"Want to try?"

Daisy nodded apprehensively and took his dick in her mouth as far as she could before hitting her throat.

"Just suck it like that for a while," I encouraged. "Push the head against the back of your mouth, but don't try to push any farther yet. You OK, Jimmy?" I asked.

"Mpsfffphtmbf," came the reply.

I motioned to Daisy I wanted another turn and quickly took it all, staying until I started getting short of breath before pulling back off.

"Try again, honey, press it in a little farther. If you start to gag, just hold it there."

Daisy was breathing hard--probably from Jimmy's skilled pussy licking. She just nodded to me in answer before taking him again. I watched her face. It was clear when she got it to her throat, and I saw a little gag. She held it there, though, and seemed to get past the gagging.

"Just bounce it in and out a tiny bit there," I told her--an expert now after my extensive experience of three, count 'em, three deep throats. "Don't force it any farther."

She was quickly out of air and pulled off, panting.

"You're doing great," I said, sliding his dick all the way down again. I was determined to go even longer this time, and did! As I pulled off, I tipped his cock toward her and nodded.

"This time, when you get to that 'sticking point', make like you're belching to open up your throat and see if you can go a little farther."