Nancy's Summer Job Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next, Jim shorten the chains holding up her wrist cups by re-clipping the snap hooks so that she was forced to stand on her tiptoes so that all her weight her weight was not on her arms and wrists. Her insteps were then vertically arched to maintain the proper distribution of weight between her arms and tip toes.

Jim stepped back and surveyed how his handiwork had left Nancy in a very vulnerable spread-eagled position and asked, "Well how does it feel, being bound like this rather than in a chair?"

"I have a little more body movement because there are only four ties, but I feel a lot more helpless and exposed in this position," she responded obediently.

"That's the whole idea, and with a true St. Andrews Cross, you will be tied or strapped up so that you won't be able to move much more than wiggle your fingers and toes, that is if you were wearing sandals. I think when we do the video under those circumstances, I'm sure you will enjoy it even more than what I have planned for you now," Jim replied to her comment.

Nancy felt her arousal increase as she wondered for sure what he had planned, although she thought it probably involved the feather that he had mentioned at the studio. Before she had time to speculate about his plans for her, Jim stepped in front of her and said that he was going to start the action by removing the gold tips of her cone bra and expose her nipples and areolas for this part of her training. It didn't take him long to accomplish that goal and she then stood with her stiffening nipples lewdly poking out the slits of the gauzy harem blouse. He went back to the duffel bag and produced two feathers which he held up to her face.

Nancy squirmed a little for his pleasure and said, "I figured you'd get around to that sooner or later."

"I promised you today at the studio that the feathers were going to be involved in tonight's activity and you agreed to it only if I finished what I started at the videotaping. So I'm finishing what I started, except in a slightly different way and I see you have helped me since you put on some panties that I can easily get off without removing your harem pantaloons. I'm sure that's what you had in mind," Jim stated in a rather clinical manner as he set the feathers down on the table.

Jim removed the rhinestone tiara headpiece with the attached purple veil along with the fancy purple and gold full face mask and also set them down on the table before quickly reaching down and lowered the elasticized waistband of the garment. He then untied the knots at each side of the purple panties and yanked them off in a rather dramatic fashion to expose her well-trimmed mound and puffy outer labia. It was the first time that he had viewed her vagina because she had her first climax with only nipple stimulation and Nancy had given him an oral sex job for his first orgasm the previous evening. Jim then ran his fingers lightly over her outer lips as she moaned and squirmed before he pulled her harem pantaloons back up to her waist.

"You just gave me an idea for another bra video. I can just see you saying, 'I dreamed that I was wearing my Fabulous Fifties Forever bra while being shaved'. I'll have you lathered up and in some form of bondage and be in the process of removing all you genital hair," he announced as he ran his fingers over her trimmed mound, through the slit in her harem pantaloons, causing Nancy to further struggle in her bonds at the sexy thought of being shaved by Jim.

He then smelled the damp panties and walked over to the duffel bag, retrieved a roll of flexible bandage tape, and said, "I have a good use for these that should keep you quiet during the proceedings."

He then wadded the panties into a ball and started to shove them into her mouth while she tried to protest the action by keeping her mouth shut, but lost the battle when he forced her mouth open and pushed them in all the way. He quickly tore off a piece of bandage tape and covered her mouth to hold the panties in place while Nancy groaned and tasted her own vaginal fluid. It wasn't the first time she had tasted it, but now it wasn't her choice. Strangely along with thought of being shaved, the forced gagging with her wet panties did intensify Nancy's arousal level and caused her nipples to further stiffen, which didn't go unnoticed by Jim.

Jim picked up the two feathers and approached Nancy who was chained to the makeshift St. Andrews Cross, and said, "Just for the sake of practicing your damsel-in destress body language, I think you should do a little squirming and moaning while I get you warmed up for the final act."

The wide eyed Nancy really didn't need much encouragement to act out those requests since she knew what was going to be her fate, but she started squirming and moaning through her panty gag. Jim didn't bother feathering other parts of her body and simultaneously applied the feather tips to the outer edges of her areolas and started the circular inward trip to the nipple base. She thrashed around in her forced spread-eagled position trying to avoid Jim's merciless feather torture, but he was able to circle her puffy areolas down to the bases of her bright red, rock hard nipples which stood at least 7/8 of an inch out from each areola.

Nancy didn't know that it was the same nipple length dimension that Jim had recorded last night before her nipple wrapping. It would be the first entry that Jim would make into the Excel spreadsheet that he was going to set up for her regular nipple and areola measurements during her ongoing training program. Nancy's initial 3/4 inch nipple baseline length was the one that Monica had recorded on Nancy's interview. So it seemed that her training was already starting to show some positive results.

As Jim continued to run the tips of the feathers down Nancy's throbbing nipples, her body was approaching an orgasmic state. At this point, he stopped the feathering process and left her squirming in the makeshift St. Andrews Cross. Nancy moaned through the gag and begged him not to stop even though her voice was unintelligible. She continued to struggle while Jim set the feathers back down on the table and walked close behind her so that she couldn't see him no matter how far she turned her head.

Jim began undressing and completely removed all his clothing including his shoes and socks. He tossed his trousers, shirt, and briefs unto the couch in front of Nancy so that she could see what he had done behind her back. By this time, Nancy had cooled down some from the sexual high that he had brought her to by feathering her stiff and throbbing nipples. He then strode in front of her with his full 6-1/2 inch erection pointing up at a forty five degree angle. It now became clear to Nancy, what her fate was going be and she felt her wet vaginal lips swell with blood as he stood in front of her. She stared wide eyed and wondered if she could accept his two inch thick penis in her vagina since she had only given him a blowjob the night before, but still the sight of his throbbing blood engorged manhood further elevated her sexual arousal.

"This won't be in the script for the video, but I promised you that I would finish what I started this afternoon, so I'm taking advantage of the situation while I got the chance," Jim calmly stated as Nancy squirmed in her bondage.

Jim stepped forward and guided the tip of his penis head through the slit in her harem pantaloons and then up and down Nancy's swollen outer lips, wet with her own secretion. She tried to move forward to get it further into vagina, but he continued his mission until her clitoris popped into view from under its pink hood. He then touched the delicate and sensitive love bud with his penis head tip sending shockwaves through her body. At this point, Jim began the slow penetration and stopped when his coronal ring was just at the inner lips of her labia at which point Nancy clamped down and squeezed his sensitive penis head which caused it to twitch involuntarily. Apparently her Kegel Exercises had paid off as well, because he moved his penis head slightly in and out while she continued to stimulate his sensitive corona with muscle contractions, bringing him to an even higher level of arousal.

Jim then started to slowly penetrate her further and she felt her vaginal canal being stretched to accept his extremely hard and thick shaft. There was some mild pain as he forced his member all the way in to where it bottomed out against her vaginal cavity. He slowly pulled his penis outward to the point where it passed her inner lips over his corona before repeating the process over and over with increased force and regularity. As he pounded away, Nancy's pain turned into mounting pleasure and she was again nearing the brink of an orgasm simultaneously with Jim.

At the same time Jim felt that she was starting to cum, Jim let go with his own load that spewed semen deep into her and at the same time he reached out and squeezed both of her long nipples. Those actions further increased the intensity of Nancy's own orgasm as the pain again turned into pleasure. As he continued to quickly stroke her, Jim sent numerous loads of semen into her vagina which induced multiple orgasms until they both were overcome by sheer exhaustion. Jim stumbled back and fell on the couch as Nancy fell limp, spread-eagled in her bonds on the improvised St. Andrews Cross.

As they both rested and started to recover from having such a violent sexual act, Nancy thought to herself that she had never been so thoroughly fucked in her life. Jim on the other hand, had never experienced the thrill of a woman gripping his corona and penis with such intense muscle control which lead him to such an extremely powerful climax. After somewhat recovering, but still in the afterglow of their orgasms, Jim removed the panty gag and unhooked the chains from Nancy's cuffs and gently lead her over to the couch where they then snuggled and kissed for several minutes. Nancy got up and picked up the remaining items from her harem costume and went up to the spare bedroom to change into a different outfit. Jim got dressed and went back up to the first level bar and waited for her to return.

After a period of time, Nancy returned from the upstairs bedroom in her new outfit. Actually, it was pretty much the same as the one she wore to his apartment that evening except that she had changed her blouse and bra and added a corset to model Monica's new Fifties look blouse. Along with the black pencil skirt, black 6 inch stiletto heels, and black calf belt tightly cinched over her corseted waist, she was wearing a new Fifties style white opaque blouse, with a wide turned up collar, that was unbuttoned enough to show plenty of cleavage with her shelf bra.

Nancy had also vacuumed her nipples and slipped O rings on at the base of them much like when she started the first phase of nipple training program, except that she had used a different rubber ring to account for the slight increase in their base diameters that Jim had recorded last evening. They now were held firm at 3/4 of an inch in length, which was only a 1/8 inch from their newly trained 7/8 inch fully aroused length. They clearly tented her tight blouse in an extremely sexy manner, which Jim immediately focused on as she modeled the outfit by placing her hands on her hips and thrusting out her chest provocatively. The result was that the outer 1/4 inch of each pointed nipple tip was clearly displayed by the stretched blouse material.

"I see you like the way my nipples look after I vacuumed them and slipped on O rings to keep them poking out against my new Fifties style blouse. Monica just got this style in the store and wants me to model it in one of the upcoming online catalog videos that you are writing. I put it on now to give you some inspiration for creating a theme and script for this video," Nancy sexily taunted Jim with her hourglass figure and taut nipple display.

Jim responded eagerly and said, "That's a great idea. We could make a period video set in the late 1950's when stiletto heels were coming into fashion and pointy bras were still in style. I'm sure I can come up with a story where you're bound and gagged in some damsel-in-distress situation wearing various styles of Monica's Fabulously Fifties Forever bras and ultra high heels, with that blouse, both on and off!"

"I'm sure you can with your deranged mind," Nancy teased Jim relentlessly.

"You didn't seem to mind a few minutes ago when I had my way with you. You seemed to enjoy your multiple orgasms pretty well," Jim countered.

Nancy responded and breathed, "I can't argue with you about that because I thought to myself at the time that I had never been so thoroughly fucked in my life!"

Jim was surprised that she used the word fuck, but loved her frank opinion about what had transpired and responded by using his own crude words, "Thanks, I'll take that as a compliment. And I want to say that I've never experienced anything like the way you used your muscle control to work your magic on my cock, particularly on my corona!"

"I'm glad you liked it because I wondered how well I was progressing since I started Kegel Exercises when I began all my other training. Apparently, it must have started working, but I'll keep at it and see if I can improve on the process. Last night after I saw and felt how thick you were, I was worried that I might not be able to take it without hurting too much. However the slight pain you caused eventually turned into the most pleasure I've ever had and by topping it off by pinching my nipples, it really put me into a mind blasting series of fabulous orgasms!" Nancy uncharacteristically gushed in a sincere and sexy voice.

"It seems to me that you feel and sexually act uninhibited when you are restrained in some manner since it allows you the freedom to react fully to your true basic sexual desires because you have little physical control over the situation," Jim honestly speculated in response to her outspoken comments.

"I think you are probably right since I had never been into bondage or BDSM before this past Monday when I was sexually aroused when Monica showed me that first video with the woman that was being robbed while she was tied up in her bedroom. And when she detailed the bondage scenario she had in mind for me in the new video, I got really hot which I think Monica noticed," Nancy reflected thoughtfully without a hint of embarrassment.

"I think it's great that you have discovered a way to have such fabulous sexual releases. It seems to me since you have started your makeover and training programs, particularly during your bondage drills; you are much more relaxed and sexually uninhibited. I noticed the glow about you and when you told me about your stop at the convenience store." Jim replied to her self-assessment.

"It was my first test tonight for wearing 6 inch heels in public as well as for wearing a cone bra under a tight blouse without a jacket when I stopped at the convenience store and played the bitch role. It really felt exciting to me and was somewhat arousing when everyone stared. I guess it brought out the exhibitionist in myself and reminded me I was not going to hide the fact, in many situations, that I have been figure and ultra high heel training. As a matter of fact, it is definitely a job requirement at Monica's place of business," Nancy responded to Jim's comment about her stopping at the store on the way to his place.

They both went on to discuss the roles they would play at work and agreed that it should remain on a highly professional level that they had already established in their three weeks of working together. Nancy and Jim decided that they weren't going to hide the fact that they were dating, but beyond that they would continue to sexually tease each other only when they were alone, and otherwise act on the professional level, even when making a bondage video at the studio.

Nancy also said that since she was now working, attending classes, studying, and figure training during the coming weeks, she was going to have to somewhat limit his bondage tutoring time in the evenings to maybe once a week at his apartment. They both understood that those were code words for continuing their sexual adventures as part of her bondage model training for the on line videos. Nothing was said about whether Jim might be coming over to her apartment for some additional tutoring. Jim noted that it he would update the Excel spreadsheet with her new figure and nipple dimensions as regularly as possible depending how often they got together during the week, but no later than once a week at the least.

Nancy stayed in her sexy Fifties ensemble for the rest of the evening and determined it to be her official training outfit for the evening. At bed time after Jim and Nancy both showered and he eagerly helped wrap her nipples and they violently French kissed; they then went to their separate bedrooms. They had earlier agreed that rather than go back to her apartment, Nancy would simply stay the night in the guest bedroom and return to her apartment early the next morning because she had much to do this weekend in order to study for her summer classes that had started earlier this week and were to resume the following week. Since Nancy had such a whirlwind week of working and training for her first bondage video, she really needed the next two days to catch up on her school work.

Chapter 9

Nancy spent most of the weekend at her apartment doing her extensive high heel and figure training exercises as well as reading and catching up with homework assignments for the two summer school classes that had started that week. The two classes were on Tuesday and Thursday mornings so she could pretty much work for Monica on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday depending on what Debby's schedule was for the week. Debby was the other part time receptionist at the shop and Nancy had to coordinate with her so that they covered the six days when the store was open.

It turned out that Nancy was scheduled to work afternoons on Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday of the four days that she could in the coming weeks. The first week after that, things were pretty normal at work with Jim and Nancy acting very professional, except when they were briefly alone and flited with each other, both physically and verbally.

Later that week, Monica, Jim, Nancy and Jane reviewed the photos and videos from the first recording session. Jane Wilson was the photographer and camera operator, on the first shoot, and was also a stage manager and an editor as well. She had edited the videos and dubbed her voice over Nancy's in order to further protect her privacy, which Nancy greatly appreciated. During the video reviews, Nancy actually became aroused during her own performance when she watched herself struggle while tied up in the chair. She thought to herself that once again, the scene must be bringing out her exhibitionist side.

Monica noted that the new catalog and videos had only been up on the website for only three days and the orders were pouring in, particularly for the cone bras and all heel heights of the stilettos that she had modeled. Of the four heel heights' that Nancy had modeled in her first photo session, the only one that she wasn't completely comfortable with in all situations was the vertical arched, 6-5/16 inch stilettos. Even though she had walked in them when she first interviewed with Monica, she hadn't practiced much in them since 6 inch heels were her routine training height at home. Monica said that they had several requests to shoot a video and have our model walking in vertically arched stilettos. Monica continued and said that she would give Nancy a pair of 6-5/16 vertical arched pumps to practice wearing at home so that she could be ready to walk gracefully and model them at their next video recording session.