Nancy's Summer Job Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She also said that she was reviewing the script that Jim had written for another set of videos featuring Nancy in another bondage scenario with cone bras that mimicked the print ads of the Maidenform Bras of the Fifties and Sixties. Monica said that she wanted to get it produced even though she wouldn't put it up on the website for some time since the current ones were doing so good.

For the rest of the week Nancy trained at home in 6-5/16 inch pumps that Monica had given her at the office. She also continued her figure and nipple training faithfully.

Jim and Nancy did have a dinner date on Saturday night and afterwards he dropped Nancy back at her apartment and performed her critical measurements that he was keeping track of on a computerized spreadsheet. Jim brought Nancy to a climax by nipple play in order to get her fully aroused nipple and areola dimensions before she performed oral sex and let him spurt his load of semen over her breasts and nipples before rubbing it in along with her other nipple enhancing cream. She was also able to save some of his generous load in a glass bottle to refrigerate for use at a later time. Finally, Jim helped Nancy wrap her nipples for the night and the evening ended when they passionately French kissed at the door before he drove home.

For the next few evenings Nancy continued with her training routines, and noticed that her nipples seemed to become even more sensitive each day and actually increase in length and firmness. They just seemed really start growing after her last date with Jim. Her areolas also had become puffier while maintaining the same diameter. Finally, her breasts were also firmer; more cone shaped, and stood straight out from her chest without the help of bra. Nancy thought to herself that her pictorial exercises and supplements were now really starting to take effect; not to mention the nipple wrapping that made her nipples much more pointed.

Early on the following Wednesday afternoon, Monica told Nancy that she had approved the script that Jim had written for a new online video. It was scheduled to be shot on Friday at the same studio where the first one was digitally recorded. Jim had briefed Nancy on the basic theme of this video when she was at his apartment last Friday, but didn't go into much more detail. He had said at that time, she would be bound to a St. Andrewes Cross, in a harem costume, and tortured in some way to reveal the security information that the evil Sheik wanted her to provide.

The only thing that Jim had said to Nancy since then was that she could easily learn her lines the day of recording at the studio, so there wasn't a need to have a practice session because she already had her bondage training on the makeshift St, Andrews Cross. This disappointed Nancy because she was looking forward to another training session, but it did enhance her anticipation of what her torture might consist of in the script.

When Nancy arrived at the prescribed time of nine o'clock on Friday morning at the studio; Monica, Jim, and Jane were already there and were busy setting up the props for the video. Jane was dressed similar to the way she was when Nancy first met her at the first video recording session. She wore a red tight pencil skirt, white sweater, and a four inch red patent belt tightly cinched at her waist which again showed off her shapely figure since she wasn't wearing a jacket.

Her C size breasts were encased in a bullet bra and were perfectly displayed by the tight sweater. She was wearing a beautiful pair of red patent stilettos with heels that were 6 inch high. The pumps had short, sharp pointed toes and low cut throats that exposed the tops of her toes through her nylons. Those red patent stilettos added a flare of elegance to Jane's striking appearance since her already tall stature of 5 feet, 10 inches was amplified by those heels so that she again towered over everyone at over six feet, four inches in height. Monica was dressed in one of her standard form fitted business suits and 5-5/8 inch stiletto heeled pumps.

Jane had designed the stage set to give the room the look of an Arabian dungeon with a St. Andrews Cross as the center piece. Jim quickly walked over and greeted Nancy, before she had much of a chance to look over the stage set, and said that she should go to the dressing room and change into the harem outfit that was laid out for her. He said that Jane would be in to help with her makeup and that she should start with the open tip, lace up cone bra for the first shoot. He quickly escorted Nancy towards the dressing room and seemed to direct her attention away from where Monica and Jane where working on the set.

After Nancy had changed into a harem outfit, which was much skimpier than the one that she had modeled the first time, and Jane had completed applying her exotic makeup, she came back to the dungeon stage set dressed in pink gauzy harem pantaloons and pink satin 6 inch French spiked heels. In addition, she had on pink bikini panties, pink nylons, and pink garter belt, but her only top was a white "Fabulous Fifties Forever" open tipped bra that displayed her bright red nipples in their full glory. Nancy had laced the bra particularly tight over her already firm breasts in order to make her areolas and nipples bulge and poke out as much as possible for the video.

Since Jim was going to play the role of the Sheik's torturer that was going to extract the truth from Nancy, he had changed into his costume for the video which consisted of a black heather hood, black leather pants, and black boots which again presented a stark contrast to the nearly all pink set and white bra.

Without explanation, Jim steered Nancy towards the wooden St. Andrews cross and said, "I worked the last week and a half in building this so that it would be ready for this video shoot. I spent some extra time in making it relatively fancy by fabricating most of the wood pieces from solid walnut and using gold colored hardware and brackets. I can also disassemble and transport it since there is no piece of wood longer than four feet and therefore it will fit in the trunk of my car. I also designed this version of the St. Andrews Cross by adding some additional capability so that I can rotate the X section 360 degrees by using pivot points on the outside pedestal support stand. Also as you can see, I made the lower X pieces adjustable so that they can be spread apart to obtain the desired width. Both of these features will give me the opportunity to access you from different positions when strapped on the cross itself!"

The thought of being accessed from different positions while bound on the cross caused her arousal level to move up a couple notches. She did see that Jim must have spent a lot of time building the cross and that was probably the reason they hadn't seen much of each other except at work. Nancy also saw that there were numerous slits in the X portion of the cross, the lower half of which was currently adjusted so they actually formed the bottom portion of a Y. All the slits were located in positions so that straps could be looped through them to secure her arms and legs to the cross at strategic points. In addition, there was a wider wooden piece with slits located near the center of the X frame that apparently could be used to secure straps around her body, above and below her breasts to further restrain Nancy to the cross.

Nancy glanced at the stage set that would be the backdrop in the so called Arabian dungeon and saw that it consisted of a fake sandstone wall that had a light pinkish hue with a few whips, canes, paddles, and cuffs hanging from pegs to simulate a dungeon ambiance. She didn't have much time to concentrate on the backdrop or the items hung on the wall since Jim was turning her around so that her back was to the cross which was in a Y position. Jim then guided Nancy backwards and helped position her right foot on a wood footrest that was mounted to the lower right section of the X, which actually was now in a vertical position. Likewise, he helped her place her left foot on the left footrest so she was standing straight up on the two small platforms.

Next, Jim went to over to a large cardboard box and dragged it over to near where Nancy was standing on the cross. He reached down and withdrew a 1-1/2 inch wide pink leather strap and began threading it through the slits on the upper right part of the X at wrist level. He then buckled the strap around her right wrist tightly securing it to the cross. Jim continued with another strap and secured her left wrist in the same manner. He followed suit by tightening pink straps above and below elbows and knees, upper arms and thighs, lower waist, and above and below her bra encased breasts. Finally, Jim adjusted and locked into place the lower arms of the cross so that Nancy's legs were spread about three feet apart leaving her in a true spread-eagled position.

After he finished adjusting the cross arms, Jim put a dark haired wig over her blond hair that she had been instructed to put up in a bun-like manner. At this point, she realized that everything in the stage set was pink except for her white bra, the walnut St. Andrews Cross, and the few BDSM instruments hanging on the fake pink sandstone wall. Of course she saw that her bright red nipples stood at nearly full attention as they poked through the open tipped the cone bra.

Both Monica and Jane were out of earshot when Jim then whispered to Nancy, "I see your training is really starting to take effect. I love those puffy areolas and long pointy nipples. Your cone bras and exercises are also helping to reshape your breasts as well. I really need to measure them since I'm sure there has been a big change from last Saturday."

"I'm looking forward for you to do that. Let's do it tonight at your place and you can have the St. Andrews Cross up to keep me still during the process. I love the way I feel so helpless when you strap me up in this thing," Nancy whispered in reply to his offer.

"That's a deal," he quickly answered.

Jim then got back to business and asked Nancy to try and struggle the best she could in her strapped up condition. She tried her best and found that she could only move her head and wiggle her fingers. She couldn't even move her feet since the combination of her strapped down ankles and tight fitting pumps with their needle toes, in conjunction with the footrests, held them immobilized. Nancy again said that she felt more helpless and vulnerable, bound and spread-eagled in this position, than she did with the chair bondage from the first video.

Jim said that was the whole idea of the cross and then explained to her that he had been inspired by an early 1960's Maidenform bra print advertisement; so he wrote a modern day parity of that same ad for this video. He said the ad at that time featured the caption "I dreamed that I was tickled pink in my Maidenform bra" which was the standard "I dreamed I was ..." phrase used in those ads during the fifties and early sixties.

Jim actually showed her the colorful ad that he had printed from the internet. He pointed out to Nancy how the model used in the ad was standing in front of a pink elephant while holding up a pink showgirl fan. Nancy could see that she was dressed in pink sequined tights, pink leather open fingered elbow length gloves, and a white Maidenform "Scroll" bra as the only garment above her waist.

Jim told Nancy that he combined two of his ideas into one script for this video since she would be dressed in a harem costume and would be bound to a St. Andrews Cross. Those were the two concepts he had mentioned during their last 'damsel in distress' practice session. He noted that the first video would be the adult version which was the reason for the open tipped cone bra. Jim further explained to Nancy that he would add a pink full cardboard facial mask that only had small openings for her eyes and mouth. Even her nose would be covered by the mask except for her nostrils. Jim explained to Nancy that this mask was designed to protect her identity, but allow her speak and breath and allow her to take advantage of her recent wide-eyed training during the torture scene.

"Before I add the mask, I need to add some more makeup," Jim stated as he walked behind the camera and retrieved what appeared to be two bottles of fingernail paint although the bottles were a little bigger than regular fingernail polish bottles. He set both bottles on a small shelf that he had added to the center piece of the cross that held the straps above and below her bra. Jim explained that the two bottles contained water based body paints and that he was going to paint her areolas and nipples different shades of pink; her areolas would be a lighter pick and her long nipples would be a brighter pink and match the pink of all the other accessories. Before continuing, he said that needed to make sure her nipples and areolas were at full attention before he started the painting.

At that point, Jim reached out and used his thumbs and fore fingers of each hand and started massaging her areolas and nipples which were already at full mast because of all the preliminary activity that had taken place before his latest maneuver. He was basically using it as an excuse to fondle her sensitive protuberances for about thirty seconds. Jim was in the process of ending his manipulations when he noticed that there were a couple of drops of milk at the very tip of each nipple. He was sure no one else, including Nancy had seen them, so he discretely wiped them away when he reached and opened one of the paint bottles.

Jim set about painting her left and then right areolas with the small brush attached to the bottle cap as Nancy tried to squirm on the cross without much success. The bristles of the tiny brush caused her sensitive areolas to stay puffed up more than she had ever seen them. He set the bottle down and picked up the other one that was meant for her throbbing nipples.

Nancy moaned as she saw him approach, with the brush in hand, and target her right nipple. Jim started at the base of her nipple and slowly stroked the brush along her rock nipple out towards the tip, being careful not to touch the vary tip itself. He then performed the same process on her left nipple leaving its tip unpainted while Nancy moaned and wiggled her fingers and moved her head in an attempt to relieve some of the physical tension building in her body.

"I'm going to be very careful when I paint your nipple tips since I don't want you to climax just yet," Jim stated in a rather clinical manner.

Nancy responded by breathlessly asking, "Does that mean that I might be brought to orgasm later?"

"It all depends if you come up with the right answers when you are tortured. If you come up with the correct answer to the question about the palace security, you will be allowed to climax. If not, you will be held on the edge until you do have the accurate answer. By the way, the truthful answer is the only line you'll have in this video even though Jane will dub it in on the final edited version," Jim explained in a calm tone of voice.

As he carefully painted both her nipple tips Jim went on to tell her that the right answer was the phrase, "There's only one guard at the side gate after midnight."

Nancy's focused on remembering the phrase she was suppose use in order to keep her mind off what Jim was doing to the most sensitive area of her nipples. She really had to concentrate on not climaxing since all the talk of her being edged and painted at the same time certainly brought her up to the brink of an orgasm. Jim finally finished painting and Nancy began coming down from her sexual peak. He put the paint bottles away before adding the pink mask.

At this point Monica and Jane finished their work with the backdrop and came around to the rear of the cameras. Jane was to operate both of the two cameras on the set and would activate the recording equipment remotely. One camera was stationery so that it caught the entire scene and the other she was to manually operate in order to pan and zoom to whatever she thought was good to highlight. Monica actually was to play the director roll and make suggestions during the video shoot, although Jim was really pretty much acting on his own.

After the cameras rolled for a few seconds, Jim delivered his first line by asking Nancy, "Are you going tell me where there is a weakness in security at your master's compound without having to extract it from you?"

Jim had coached her to hold off giving her "single guard" line until she had been tortured to the point when she actually couldn't hold out any longer. She responded to his question by saying that she wasn't going to tell him anything.

At this point, he pulled two feathers from his hip pocket and held them up in front of Nancy's face as she stared wide eyed at the torture devices, posing for a close up shot that Monica was zooming in with the second camera. Actually, she was not really posing since she now knew what her fate was going to be. Jim then took one of the feathers and traced the tip around the outer diameter of Nancy's left areola as she groaned now knowing what torture method he was using to get her to talk. Jim did the same to her right areola leaving both them itching and begging for more attention as they continued to raise her arousal level even higher. He didn't bother to ask if she would give him the information he was looking for and just proceeded on to simultaneously tickle each of Nancy's areolas down to the base of her nipples as she moaned and unsuccessfully tried to squirm and avoid his relentless fiendish tickling.

"Oh my God," she breathed as her sexual arousal rose to the point where her pink painted areolas and nipples were so stiff that they ached and pulsed with each heartbeat.

Jim continued his devious tickle torture by moving on to her nipples, but avoiding their ultrasensitive tips while bringing her to the brink of an orgasm. He then abruptly withdrew both feathers leaving Nancy sexually frustrated and begging him to continue and take her over the edge.

"Tell me about the security at the compound and I'll let you cum," he countered.

Without hesitation, Nancy uttered the words, "There's only one guard at the side gate after midnight."

With that statement, Jim dropped the feathers and again reached out and began squeezing both her areolas and nipples in a milking type action just as she started an earthshaking orgasm while her body began convulsing on the cross. Nancy was moaning and undulating as best she could as he continued pumping her nipples. Suddenly, there was a small stream of milk that squirted from her right nipple tip with enough pressure that it landed on Jim's bare chest. The same thing happened and her left nipple spurted another stream, again landing on his chest as her orgasm continued. He continued to milk her and a total of two streams of milk were expressed from her nipples before ending with only a few drops appearing on each nipple tip. Jim stopped milking action, but her orgasm lasted for another thirty seconds before subsiding and she started to calm down. Nancy was in the afterglow of her orgasm when it was apparent that her pink panties were completely soaked and there were still a few last drops of milk dripping from each of her nipple tips.

After a short period of time, while still strapped on the St. Andrews Cross, Nancy started to regain her composure. It was then that Nancy realized she just had a violent orgasm and spurted milk on Jim's chest, in front of her boss and Jane, while all was being recorded by two cameras. She blushed deeply which added to the already pinkish hue of the whole video scene. Jane left the cameras running for a minute or so before fading to black.