Nancy's Summer Job Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe I did that; where did that milk come from?" Nancy finally asked breathlessly, in a rhetorical manner.

"Monica was first to answer by saying, "It seems that you have induced lactation with all you breast and nipple training. I thought that might happen since we put you on a rigorous training schedule. And for your first milking, you gave quite a bit of milk, but I don't think Jim minded at all."

"Am I going to continue lactate?" Nancy quizzed, while still trying to comprehend what had just happened to her.

"I'm sure you will, at least till you complete you overall training program; then you can decide for yourself. Personally, my husband and I enjoy a more intense sexual relationship as I continue to lactate on a daily basis!" Monica replied in a clinical tone of voice.

Nancy was shocked that Monica made that comment because she never talked about her husband or home life at work, at least not in front of her. She did know that Monica was married even though some workers called her Ms., but that was about all she knew. Her statement however gave Nancy some comfort since Monica seemed so unashamed about lactating and how it helped their sex life.

Monica continued and further noted that Nancy could limit the amount and frequency of her lactations, but suggested that it would probably more convenient to limit to it once a day to whatever amount she was comfortable with. She also said that Nancy should buy a breast pump to help in the milking process.

Jim chimed in and said to Nancy, "When I tickled you nipples, I saw some drops of milk that you didn't see, so that's when I decided to bring you off by massaging them as I did. And it worked because you mentioned that you had laced your bra tighter than normal which apparently helped bring down your milk for me to easily take."

Nancy was now feeling a little more comfortable about the whole turn of events concerning her lactation situation. While bound on the St. Andrews Cross, she felt a rush of adrenalin and a resurgence of sexual arousal which apparently had again, awakened the exhibitionist side of her personality. It took several more minutes for Jim to change out her wet panties and exchange bras for the next video shoot with the lace up, closed tip cone version. Nancy once again continued to feel extremely helpless, but aroused, as she now had been completely exposed to Monica and Jane while Jim attended to her.

In the under 18 video, Nancy would be tickle tortured at the ribs and stomach before blurting out the security information. She was not all that ticklish, so she would have to do a little more acting before confessing and announcing the agreed upon phrase.

In both edited versions of the videos, Jane would dub in Nancy's lines and a professional male announcer would dub in Jim's lines. Also, either Jane or the male announcer would do the "voice over" portions of the video, both for the situational setup as well as when one or the other would announce at the beginning, "The harem girl dreamed that she was tickled pink in her 'Fabulous Fifties Forever' cone bra and 6 inch stilettos."

All the ordering information would also be included at the end of the video in the form of a shopping basket.

After the changes were made to Nancy's outfit, the cameras rolled and Jim again showed her the feathers and she did her wide eyed routine before he started tickling her stomach, sides, and underarms in order to get the information from her about the security at the Sheik's compound. Nancy squirmed and giggled as he applied the feathers to her body, but in the case of her underarms, she didn't have to do much acting since that was the most ticklish part of her body other than her sensitive areolas and nipples.

After a few moments, Nancy finally capitulated and practically yelled, "There's only one guard at the side gate after midnight."

Jim ended the tickling and Nancy caught her breath and stopped squirming as the cameras faded to black.

After Nancy was released from the St. Andrews Cross, she went to the dressing room to redo her makeup, remove her nipple and areola body paint, and change into her outfit for the upcoming photo session. She then modeled the new Fifties style blouse with the turned up collar, wearing both the open and closed tip bras as well as with a shelf bra unbuttoned to reveal a lot of cleavage. It was part of a typical Fifties outfit that Monica wanted to pitch which included a pencil skirt, wide belt cinched over a corset, seamed and gartered stockings, and color coordinated ultra high, 6-5/16 inch stiletto heeled pumps.

Nancy did both still and video shoots featuring this outfit, with the different bras, while walking gracefully in those 6-5/16 inch, vertically arched, stiletto heels. Because Nancy had constantly trained at home in that heel height for over a week, she had become reasonably adept in walking in them in most street situations. The only thing that wasn't really fiftyish was the skirt which was hemmed to about two inches above the knee. Monica in the past had offered, as an option, Fifties style skirts with the longer hem lines of that day, but very few had ordered them, so for this offering she just featured the shorter style.

After the shoot, Monica invited Jim, Nancy, and Jane to lunch at the nearby Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino. Nancy changed into the business suit and 5-5/8 inch heels she wore to the studio, but decided not to put on the jacket and let her cone bra showcase her pointy breasts under her semi-tight blouse. Her corseted figure would also be displayed since she wasn't wearing the jacket. It was part of her resolution not to be so shy about showing off her figure. After all, Jane seemed to be flaunting herself in that bullet bra and six inch heels in public, so Nancy decided to give her a little competition. Since they all had driven separately, the group was to meet at one of the more informal restaurants in the hotel.

On the short ride to the hotel from the Town Square area, Nancy reflected on her new found physical condition and was increasingly enthused about the whole idea of induced lactation. Jim had said to her in private, before they left the studio, that he wanted her to come over to his apartment around seven o'clock tonight and he would not only measure her nipples and areolas, but would start monitoring her milk production as well. Nancy also thought about what volume limit she should establish for a once-a-day milking plan. The more she thought about her surprise self-induced lactation and how sexy it made her feel; she felt her long nipples stiffen against the material of her bra cup tips. Nancy also thought that her breasts seemed to swell slightly in her lace up cone bra, even though she had not laced it particularly tight after changing back to her business attire at the studio.

After meeting in the waiting area outside of the restaurant, the four were seated near the center of the room, so most of the patrons of the crowded restaurant had a good view of the three girls as they made their way to the table. Jane, of course got the most attention, particularly from the men as she sashayed to the table in her 6 inch stilettos that put her height over six feet, four inches. She towered above the rest of the group by several inches presenting a statuesque-like image, but Nancy came in a close second as she flaunted her cone bra under her blouse as well as displaying her small corseted waist.

They all had a very pleasant lunch, during which the male waiter continued to return to the table for every possible reason in order to please the three girls and get a closer view for himself. Before leaving the restaurant, Monica announced that they all should gather in her office to review the edited photos and videos this coming Saturday morning before Nancy was to take over the receptionist duties that afternoon. Monica then paid the lunch bill and they all left the restaurant and returned to their cars in the hotel parking garage.

Nancy didn't have to go back to work that day and she wasn't going to Jim's place until seven, so she decided on the way back to her apartment, to stop at a drugstore and pick up a breast pump as Monica had earlier suggested. After Nancy got back home, she also decided to go on the internet and see what information she could find about the practice of induced lactation.

It didn't take Nancy long to find out that there was considerable material out there on the subject, but as usual, some of it was contradictory. However, she did sift out most of the fake stuff and kept the more credible information. She noted that most women posted that they experienced much more intense sex, particularly if they were expressing milk during, or at the start of their orgasm. Nancy thought to herself that she certainly could also testify to that for a fact.

To be continued