Nate's Evil Exploits Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nate nodded.

The Latino man pulled his gun out of its holster and left it on the table, then pulled his t-shirt over his head. He stepped out of his jeans and was naked before Nate could blink. He approached the bed cautiously while Nate lay still, enjoying the play of muscle under skin the colour of warm clay.

Young, fit, and sporting a dark thatch of curls at the base of some serious equipment, Enrique's smooth, uncut length bobbed in front of him with a weight appropriate for an object that generated its own gravity.

Nate's pulse sped up as Enrique crawled onto the bed. He closed his eyes as the Latino man crawled up his body, his wrists brushing against Nate's ribs, sending a shiver across his skin.

He opened his eyes and found Enrique's face inches from his.

"Burro said you don't turn your back on no one."

Nate wasn't sure if he should be honest or lie.

"It's okay." Enrique caught Nate's lower lip between his teeth and let go. "I'd rather you were inside me anyways."

Nate drank in his scent, a soft, earthy spice that was all his own. A masculine scent that made Nate's mouth water as he imagined taking all that suspended length into the heat of his throat.

There was something about the feel of a man's cock as it slid between his lips, that soft skin filled with the hardness of desire, that would always be missing from sex with women. There was something immediate about sucking cock, an animal aggressiveness that no girl could replicate. And knowing how it felt to have what he did done to him, he felt more confident of himself when he put his mouth around another man than when he gave head to a woman.

But right now, Enrique wasn't giving him his cock, but his tongue and the softness of his full mouth.

Nate rested his hand against the curve of Enrique's lower back as Enrique explored his mouth. Nate's eyes rolled back into his head as the Latino man ran his hands across his body, exploring every line of muscle, his palms brushing against Nate's nipples then running down, sliding towards his jeans and away again.

Teased without mercy, Nate groaned, squirming helplessly under Enrique's touch. His cock was unbearably hard now, blood surging into his length with every caress.

If Enrique didn't take his cock out of its prison soon, he might do himself an injury.

The Latino man put his fingers to the top button of Nate's fly and slowly—cruelly slowly—undid it.

"Yes," said Nate, the word exhaled on a breath of urgency.

Enrique slid down the zip and Nate's breathing grew frantic.

With a grin, the Latino man kissed the taut muscles of Nate's stomach and pulled the other man's jeans down over his hips and slid them off.

Nate watched him through half-closed eyes as Enrique placed his hands on Nate's thighs and stared down at his straining length.

Nate let out a strangled noise.

"You look like you're in pain, esé," said Enrique, his eyes lit with a sadistic light.

"Christ, you're a bastard!"

Enrique lifted his cross to his mouth and kissed it, then gave Nate a wink. "I'm supposed to be, esé! Colin's not paying me to make you happy."

Nate scowled at him. "What do you want?"

"How does my brother put it? 'A sloppy as fuck blowjob'."

Well, Nate could certainly accommodate that.

"Get the fuck over here," he growled.

Enrique moved up his body and positioned himself over Nate's mouth and fed him his cock.

Thank Christ it wasn't as long as his brother's. But Enrique was still endowed with the donkey gene. His cock was a good eight inches, and thick with it.

Trying to swallow it all down on his own wasn't working, so Enrique put a hand under Nate's head, cramming more and more meat into the constricting darkness of his throat.

He leaned forward on the head board so that he could drive himself straight down, holding his length deep inside Nate's throat, while Nate breathed harshly through his nose, gorging himself on the power of giving pleasure.

Enrique's long hair fell around his face as he fucked Nate's mouth, his expression slack with lust.

He looked so lost, Nate thought he might cum and be done with it, but the Latino man had exceptional stamina. He pulled out of Nate's mouth, his cock coated with sticky fluid, and jacked himself as he moved back down the bed to get Nate ready for him.

"Protection," said Nate breathlessly. "Do you have any?"

Enrique reached down beside the bed and pulled a condom from his discarded jeans.

Little bastard.

Oh well, did it really matter who'd seduced who?

He held his cock at attention while Enrique rolled the condom down his length, then squirted a sachet of lube into his hand and slicked it over him.

Then with an intense look of concentration, Enrique positioned himself over Nate's tip and started to swallow the other man's cock into his hot depths.

Nate held himself still, knowing too much movement would either set him off before his cock got halfway into Enrique's tight channel, or break the Latino man's descent.

Enrique paused and fell back onto his hands, and Nate closed his eyes, just glad to be sheathed inside that hot darkness.

Enrique settled onto him, slow and careful, while Nate did his best to be patient, despite being catastrophically closed to an eruption.

Once Enrique adjusted to the cock inside him, the Latino man picked up the pace, driving himself down on Nate's cock, the ring of muscle at his entrance clamping Nate's shaft with a delicious tightness.

Nate devoured the sight of the Latino man swallowing his cock, while Enrique's own formidable length and tightening testicles were on display.

Nate put his hand on the other man's thigh as Enrique pushed himself down, then transferred his hand to the Latino man's cock, slicking the stickiness there over Enrique's swollen head.

Enrique screwed his eyes shut. "Okay, I get it," he said in a voice broken by Nate's thrusts into his passage.

"Get... what?" Nate asked, as he tried desperately to hold back from jamming himself in further than Enrique could take.

"Why... he likes you. Fuck!"

The cock in Nate's hand erupted, sending hot jets of cum across his chest.

Nate groaned and drove his hips upwards, exploding inside Enrique with a teeth-clenched growl of triumph.

As the last of his cum pulsed from the end of his cock, Enrique slid himself off Nate and fell back on the bed, spent.

He flopped a hand across his face. "Damn."

Laughter bubbled out of Nate's chest, the joy of release filling him like the first heady rush of ecstasy. He rested his free arm behind his head, sated for the moment.

"You really wanted that, huh?" Enrique asked.

Nate nodded. "Yeah." He swung his cuffed hand against the headboard.

Enrique pulled himself upright and sat on the side of the bed. "I feel bad now."

"Why?"

"Because this is not going to turn out good for you."

Nate shrugged. "Just don't tell Colin."

Enrique shook his head. He gave Nate a tortured look. "If I let you go, do you promise not to run away?"

Nate rubbed his forehead. "Mate, you can't expect me to stay here forever."

"Sure, but if you escape, it's not you he's going to punish."

Fuck. Why'd the other man have to make his safety Nate's problem?

"So leave."

Enrique shook his head. "After Colin's done with you, I can go back to my life. But I gotta see this through, or I don't get paid."

Nate sat up against the headboard. "What life? Burro says the Kings treat you like dirt. That you're sent as hitmen to do jobs no one else wants to do."

"I'm not a King," said Enrique. "Burro asked me to help him, said there was cash involved."

"So..."

"So, my life's waiting for me, esé."

"Yeah, well, so's Alec."

Enrique gave him a shrewd look. "Really? I thought he pretty much hated you now."

Nate rolled his eyes. "That's not the point."

Enrique took a deep breath and let it out again. "If I tell Colin you tried to escape, he'll hurt you. If I don't, and you get away, he'll hurt me. You see my problem?"

Nate rested his head against the head board. When had lying got so hard?

"Okay. Here's the deal. Give me a day before you say anything to Colin."

"Why a day?"

"Because in another day's time, he's going to let me go."

Enrique shook his head. "He's not going to let you go. You're his first. He's obsessed with you. There's no way he's letting you go."

Nate stared at him. His first? "How do you know?"

Enrique laughed. "What, you can't tell? He's like a scared virgin on Prom night. He's got no idea what to do with you except what his fantasies tell him. He's not letting you go."

Fuck.

"Enrique, you know I'm not going to let him keep me here forever?"

Enrique shrugged. "Not my problem, esé. But if you run, I'm gonna have to shoot you."

He fetched the keys and unlocked Nate's wrist, then pulled on his clothes.

"I'll be out at the guest house. Stay out of his things, esé, he has cameras in his room."

Well, that explained how Enrique knew what he'd been up to.

"And put back his toy. He likes that one the most."

Nate sat in stunned silence as Enrique pulled open the bedroom door and left.

* * * * *

Nate had dinner in the oven by the time Colin and Ellie arrived back at the house.

It was late, and they were both oddly subdued, and Nate wondered what'd happened. One thing he knew, it didn't look like reconciliation was on the table.

The air was thick with tension as they sat in silence while Nate served them.

He started to slide into a seat and Colin stopped him. "Eat in the kitchen."

There was no warmth in his voice.

"Colin!" Ellie reprimanded him, but her husband's glower caused her to fall silent.

Annoyed, Nate headed into the kitchen. He'd set all the food on the main table, so he pulled out a bottle of Colin's best wine and poured himself a glass, then rummaged through the fridge and made himself a sandwich.

He sat on the bench, chewing thoughtfully and downing expensive wine, until he heard the stereo click on.

As Jazz floated through to the kitchen, he heard the sound of glasses being refilled, and underneath it, soft conversation.

Curious to see how things were going, he padded down to the end of the kitchen with his wine glass and propped himself in the doorway.

Ellie noticed him and beckoned him into the dining room.

"I have a question for you," she said. "Come sit down."

She patted the chair beside her and Nate sat, despite Colin's dark expression.

"If someone cheated on you repeatedly, would you trust them if they said they'd never do it again?"

Nate rose to his feet to get the hell out of there, but Colin gripped his arm and pulled him back down.

"Answer the question."

They both stared at Nate.

"It's not my place to—"

"Answer. The fucking. Question," said Colin.

Nate did not want to answer the fucking question.

He took a sip of wine, stalling while he considered his answer.

"I guess... it would depend on the circumstances," he said. "You can only really trust someone once they've had a chance to prove themselves to you."

Colin let go of his arm.

Nate looked down at his glass. "I need more wine."

He got to his feet and headed back to the kitchen.

Colin followed him.

As soon as Nate reached the kitchen, Colin spun the younger man to face him and pushed him up against the breakfast bar. Nate stared at him in alarm, his wine sloshing in his glass.

He set the glass down carefully on the bench behind him.

"Hi."

Colin kept him trapped against the bench, his arms either side of Nate's body. His eyes were filled with anger.

"You fucked Enrique."

Nate opened his mouth to lie, then thought better of it, as the muscles around Colin's eyes tightened, leaving his pupils glittering huge against the pale blue corona of his irises.

"Why?" said Colin.

"I ah..." Nate winced. "I was trapped."

"Trapped?"

Nate nodded.

Colin's eyes blazed into him. "What's wrong with you?" His voice was thick with pain. "You're sick! Fucking men you don't even know? Who don't even like you? He handed you in the second I got home. The second I got home."

Well. That wasn't good.

Nate tentatively lifted a hand to place it against the big man's chest, and Colin shook his head, his mouth twisted with anger.

"Don't you fucking touch me. Don't you fucking dare."

Nate's composure snapped. His face twisted into a mask of anger, he moved away from the bench and advanced on Colin, forcing him up against the wall.

Colin's hands hovered either side of him, as if he was too afraid to make contact.

"You drugged my boyfriend," said Nate in low voice loaded with anger. "You kidnapped me, and now you've got me under guard, under threat of violence if I leave. You're monitoring me as if I'm a criminal instead of your prisoner, and you won't let me see Alec. What's wrong with you?"

Colin swallowed hard. "I don't trust you."

Nate searched his face, his expression serious. "Good. You shouldn't. You shouldn't trust anyone you have to trap to keep."

Colin's eyes glazed with agony. "Would you stay? If I let you go, would you stay?"

Nate stared at him, breathing into his anger. "I don't share."

Colin shook his head, his mouth twisted with pain. "You can't ask me to give her up."

"I'm not. I'm asking you to give me up! Let me go, Colin. You love your wife. I'm not some psuedo fucking child replacement for you both. You can't keep me as a fucking pet."

Colin squeezed his eyes shut as Nate's words seared into him. He dropped his voice to a whisper. "Do you even want me?"

Nate spread his fingers against the other man's chest, forcing Colin to meet his gaze.

"I can't answer that until I'm free."

"Come on boys, come back to the table!" Ellie called from the dining room. "I'm lonely out here!" She sounded impossibly happy.

"I need to be free, Colin."

Colin shook his head slowly. "No. No, I'm not letting you go." He pushed past Nate. "I'm not done with you yet."

He strode away, snagging a bottle of wine on his way back to the dining room.

Nate leaned back against the bench and swept up his wine glass, sculling the rest of the contents.

What the hell do I do now?

"Nathan? Come out here, would you love?"

Nate looked at his empty glass and sighed. He headed back to the dining room and found Colin slumped in his seat, toying with the stem of his wine glass, while Ellie stood waiting for him.

She rested a hand on Nate's shoulder. "I'm flying back to London tomorrow night. I think you should come with me."

Colin sneered down at his wine. "I'm sure the lad can decide that for himself."

Ellie turned her troubled gaze to Nate. "Are you here of your own free will?"

Nate pushed his hands into his pockets and smiled. "Of course I am."

"Then why are you wearing an ankle monitor?"

Yes, Nate, why are you wearing an ankle monitor?

Colin spoke up. "It's his bail conditions."

"Really?" asked Ellie. "First I've heard of it."

Nate glanced at Colin. "Yeeeah." His eyes slid back to Ellie. "Look, it's complicated, but I have to be here for now."

At least this one didn't require a ski-pole lobotomy to be believed.

"We need more wine." Colin got up and disappeared into the kitchen.

Ellie took Nate's hand. "If you're in trouble, please tell me! I can't help you if I don't know!"

Nate wanted so badly to tell her. To tell her what a monster her husband was, how dangerous he was. But now was not the time. Not while he was drunk, Colin was sulking, and Enrique was waiting out in the guest house for the order to shoot him.

Ellie took back her hand as Colin came back with two open bottles of wine.

"Let's go in the lounge and enjoy one last good night at least."

In the lounge, Ellie sipped her wine and lay back against the couch with her eyes closed.

Nate took two mouthfuls of his Shiraz and realised he didn't need any more.

"Actually, I'm going to head to bed," he said to Colin. "Night."

He staggered up the stairs, pulling himself up using the railing, and flopped down on his bed.

A minute later, Colin stole into his room. Nate looked at him through half-closed eyelids.

"No, Colin. Look after Ellie."

Colin sat on the side of his bed. "She'll sleep awhile, lad."

Nate rolled onto his side and squinted at him in drunken confusion.

"What do you want?"

Colin put a hand on Nate's leg, his heat soaking through Nate's jeans.

"I thought you might like company. The company of someone who likes you."

Nate pulled himself up against the headboard. He held out a hand to Colin.

"Come here."

The big man crawled onto the bed and Nate put his arms around him, Colin's head resting against his chest.

"I don't know what you're doing, Colin. You have a wife who loves you. She's beautiful and caring and she loves you. Why are you here with me?"

Colin gazed up at him. "Why can't I have you both?"

Nate sighed. "Let me go, Colin. For your own sake."

Colin dropped his head. His body shook with sobs.

As much as Nate wanted to enjoy his suffering, feeling the big man's body lurch in his arms made him feel sick and hollow inside.

Colin pulled away from him and got off the bed. He wiped his eyes and stood there a moment, his eyes to the open door.

"You'll leave me. I know you will."

"You'll never know unless you let me go."

Colin left, shutting the bedroom door behind him.

* * * * *

When Nate came downstairs the next morning, Colin and Ellie were nowhere to be found.

He made himself some breakfast, then wandered down the drive to see if he could find Enrique at the guest house.

The air was still and dry, the pebbled driveway warm under his feet, the sky an unreal blue overhead.

The guest house sat at the edge of the main garden where the lawn stepped down. Nate jumped down the metre drop to the land below and walked up to the cottage.

The small stucco building was surrounded by a fragrant herb garden, the smell of thyme fresh in the air.

He knocked on the door. Nothing. He tried the knob, but the door was locked.

He looked around. No vehicles in sight.

Wasn't this how every disaster movie started? A still day, no one around, when suddenly...

He braced himself.

Nothing happened.

Well, there was one way to find Enrique, and that was to start walking and see how long it took the man to find him.

He pulled himself back up onto the lawn and went back to the house, pulling on shoes and one of Colin's white shirts to keep the sun off. Colin had left a pair of sunglasses on his dresser and Nate took those too.

At the end of the driveway he stopped and peered down the road. Which way led to civilisation? All he could see was fields of olive trees in every direction.

With a shrug, he turned right and started walking along the shoulder.

It wasn't long before an old car came rattling along the road towards him. He stood back on the verge, expecting it to stop, but it swept past him with a wave of exhaust and carried on up the highway.

With no phone, his only gauge of how far he'd walked was the sun. As his shadow moved directly under him, he knew it was midday. That meant he'd walked for roughly an hour. There was still no sign of any kind of civilisation.

Should have brought water.

Yes, well, he'd had no way of knowing his leash was this long. Maybe the ankle monitor was a prop. Maybe it didn't even work. Maybe this was actually a true bid for freedom, in which case, he needed to get the hell on with it, passport or no passport.

He quickened his pace and swapped to the left side of the road where a drainage ditch would allow him to duck down if he spotted Colin's giant black four wheel drive.

He was starting to deeply regret not packing a bag for the journey when a second car came speeding up from behind him. It wasn't Colin, so he stood back from the road and watched it approach.