Nate's Evil Exploits Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know him, Nathan. He's been living a secret life all these years."

She wasn't wrong there. But he couldn't afford for her to make things worse. Not right now.

"Ellie, come on. You're a smart woman. Part of you knew something wasn't kosher."

He poured himself a glass of orange juice and took a sip.

"There's a difference between 'not kosher' and criminal."

Nate sighed. "Ellie, I can't tell you what to do with your life. But I know Colin wants to be better for you."

She shook her head. "He's in love with you."

Nate laughed under his breath. "He's in love with an idea. He is definitely not in love with me."

"Good morning my little chickens," said Colin, rubbing his hands as he walked into the dining room. "It's a beautiful day, isn't it?"

They both watched him warily.

Colin grinned broadly and turned to his wife. "Ellie, my sweet, thank you for giving me one more day of your delightful company." He drew himself up. "Nathan, today we're going to pop down to Seville to see the Royal Alcázar."

"Sounds great. See you tonight. What do you want for dinner?"

Colin placed a hand on his shoulder. "We are going to Seville."

Nate pointed to his ankle monitor. "I can't, mate, I'm under house arrest."

Colin clearly hadn't thought of this, but he regrouped with lightning speed.

"Actually, I checked, and today's the last day of your sentence. If you pop down to the guest house, I think Enrique's organised your parole officer to meet you there shortly."

Nate smiled brightly. "Great."

He pushed back his chair and stood, eye to eye with Colin. "It'll be good to get out of here."

* * * * *

Enrique answered the door shirtless. "What do you want?"

He had a workout towel slung around his neck and was covered in a light sheen of sweat that made Nate's pulse quicken.

"It's time to take off the ankle monitor. I've been a good boy, so Colin's taking me for a ride in the car."

Enrique snorted. "Give me a second."

He called Colin and checked, then came back to Nate with an odd-shaped tool.

"Sit on the couch and I'll take it off."

Nate did as he asked, and Enrique knelt at Nate's feet and rolled up the leg of his jeans.

In the orange light of the cottage, Enrique's bare shoulders were fascinating to watch as he worked the tool into a slot on the ankle monitor and levered it off.

Nate hissed as the band snapped him with a small electric shock, and Enrique put his fingers around Nate's ankle and looked up at him.

"Did I hurt you?"

Nate shook his head.

"Do you want me to?"

"So you can tell Colin about it?"

"Eh, don't be like that. You know how this works."

Nate gave him a look of resignation. "Yeah, I know."

"So. Can I make it up to you?"

Nate looked at him thoughtfully. "You do owe me."

Enrique smiled up at him. He slid his hands up Nate's thighs and pushed him back against the couch, running his tongue over the tautness of Nate's abdomen.

There was a knock on the door.

"You two, stop fucking around! We're leaving in two!"

"Oh well." Nate tensed to stand, but Enrique put a hand against his stomach.

"I can do you in two."

Nate raised an eyebrow. He settled back and Enrique tore his jeans open and took him into his mouth, giving Nate a thoroughly savage cock sucking.

Exactly two minutes later Nate let out a growl, his face contorted as he pumped cum into Enrique's mouth.

Enrique cleaned him up with languid sweeps of his tongue, then tucked him back into his jeans.

"You forgive me for yesterday?"

Nate got to his feet. "No. But keep asking."

* * * * *

He snagged a t-shirt from Enrique's wardrobe on the way out and pulled it on, then walked back up the drive to the waiting car.

Colin tossed him the keys. "You can drive."

Nate gave him a surprised look, but he wasn't about to argue.

The grill between the front and back seats had been removed, and Colin climbed into the passenger seat while Ellie hopped in the back. She put her arms around Nate's neck and rested her chin on his shoulder.

"Drive on, sunshine."

It took a couple of hours to get to Seville, two hours of Nate craving cigarettes he hadn't smoked in seven years.

Nate had no idea what Alcázar was, and was surprised to find himself outside a palace, with no idea why Colin had brought him there.

The place was magnificent; pillars and arches, spires and domes, and a maze of gardens.

Nate strolled after Colin and Ellie as they explored. When their attention was diverted, he took a side path into a grapevine bower to collect his thoughts.

He stood in the dappled shade, mentally smoking an imaginary cigarette, and wondered how he was going to get himself out of this mess. If this was Colin's attempt at trying to integrate him into his marriage, the man was deluded.

Or desperately in love.

Same thing.

Colin appeared beside him. "It's beautiful isn't it?"

"Yeah. Nothing quite like sight-seeing with a man who's holding you to ransom with the threat of a false rape accusation."

"Know the feeling," said Colin genially.

Touché

"Imagine life here," said Colin. "Here in Spain. Imagine never having to work again. Living a life of leisure with people who care about you."

Hands in his pockets, Nate swung to face him. "I told you, I don't share. And I'm not interested in being kept on a chain."

Colin wet his lips. "I'm going to give you your freedom. The ankle monitor's already off... I'll give you back your passport, your phone, your wallet. The video's for insurance, but the rest... you'll be free to go. But I need to know. I need to know what you feel... for me."

Nate thought back to the discovery of Colin's dungeon, of the girls he'd taped, and whose misery he'd sold. He thought back to Abby Powell, fragile and distraught, and the brutish glee Colin had taken in forcing himself on her. Of Alec, drugged and confused, and now being taught to hate himself.

No, Colin. I will never care about you.

Nate shrugged. "When I have those things in my hands, we can have this conversation."

The big man brushed a hand over his grizzled hair. "You're making this very hard."

Nate gave him an incredulous look. How the fuck did Colin forget letting six men brutalise him? If Burro hadn't befriended him, Colin might have let him get beaten to death.

"Colin, Alec's still not free. I'm not free. You can't buy me with—" He swept a hand around the bower. "Whatever this is. A family fun day? Colin, this is not love. This is possession."

Both men jumped as Ellie dropped a hand on each of their shoulders and pushed between them.

"Come on boys, let's get some lunch."

* * * * *

They drove back later that afternoon. As soon as they reached the house, Nate made for the kitchen, frustrated that Colin seemed immovable.

He started making dinner, using the process of crafting the evening meal as meditation, while he scoured his mind for ways around being ruined by the footage Colin had created to destroy him.

When Colin came to the kitchen door, Nate pushed it shut. He needed to be alone with his thoughts.

Colin knocked on the door and Nate shook his head to himself and carried on with his work.

Colin left again.

Nate opened a bottle of wine, drinking from bottle as he tended the stove. By the time the food was ready, it was empty.

His head buzzing with the warmth of wine, he served plates and dishes to the table with a drunken flourish.

"Enjoy."

He headed back to the kitchen to find another bottle of wine, and Colin followed him.

"Come on, lad, eat with us."

"I'm fine, thanks."

Nate pulled open another bottle of wine and took a swig from the neck.

Colin took it from his hand and looked at it. "How much of this have you had?"

"Enough."

"Look, come eat with us. It's my last chance to convince Ellie to stay."

Nate shook his head. "Give me my passport and I'll think about it."

Colin stared at him. "You're going to leave, aren't you?"

Nate shook his fists in frustration. "I want you to give me the choice to leave. You need to let go, Colin. You can't force people to love you."

Colin put a hand on his shoulder. "You're right. Of course you're right. Sit down and eat. I'll have someone bring your passport here after dinner. Okay?"

Nate didn't believe him, but drowning in the glow of his second bottle, he followed Colin back to the dining room.

They ate in silence, Nate downing every drop of Shiraz Colin fed him. When they'd finished their meals, the big man got up to fetch more wine and Nate left the table and found his way to the lounge, dropping down onto the couch.

Ellie sat beside him and placed a hand on his knee. "Will you come with me?"

Nate shrugged. "Maybe. If I can find my passport."

She turned his face to her. "I wish you'd tell me what's going on."

He swallowed hard. "Are you going to leave him?"

She nodded. "There's too much damage. I can't pretend—"

She broke off as Colin joined them, a bottle of wine in each hand. He refilled their glasses and then his own, and Nate swallowed his down greedily. As much as he wanted to see Colin suffer, the more vulnerable he was, the harder it was to take pleasure in it.

He just wanted to get out. Get out and go home, find Alec, and rinse the last two weeks out of his head.

Adding a second bottle seemed to soften Ellie's mood, and soon she was laughing at her husband's jokes.

The conversation turned to the ridiculous as Nate poured glass after glass of wine down his throat, and he found himself entertaining the couple with tales of his exploits; including the time he'd gotten payback on some salesman who'd taken a stab at a friend's wife.

That one got less of a laugh, but by this stage his head was stuffed with wool, his skin tingling, the tips of his fingers numb.

He lifted his glass to the light, rocking it from side to side, hypnotised by the wash of colour. A tiny captured ocean.

He took another sip and closed his eyes as the room started to spin. Someone took the glass from his hand as he sank into the couch, his body limp, no longer his to command.

"Is he all right?"

Nate drifted as a confusion of voices lifted around him, unable to put names to whose they were.

Strong arms lifted him on either side. His head lolled as Colin and Enrique dragged him towards the stairs and manhandled him up to the second level.

They dropped him on Colin's bed, only Nate didn't know it was Colin's bed. His head was a swirl of colour, his thoughts as thick and slow as honey.

Hands rolled him onto his stomach, and then fabric was tied around his wrists and secured.

He didn't care, riding a tide of soft elation, every muscle in his body relaxed and heavy and numb.

He was vaguely aware that hands were caressing him.

Part of him sounded an alarm, but it was a church bell ringing in the distance, something he could safely ignore. It didn't apply to him.

"Colin, stop it!" A woman's voice.

"Handcuffs and a gag please, Enrique. If I'm right about what they've done, she can watch me give this little shit a long-overdue reaming."

There were sounds of a scuffle, of protests suddenly muffled.

And through it all, those hands caressed him, stroking and exploring, but from such a distance they may as well have been touching him through a blanket.

He drifted as the caress continued, hands stroking over the muscles in his back, running down the backs of his legs, a hand running up through his hair.

The hand gripped, pulled his head back.

"Are you in there?"

Nate groaned as Colin ripped strands of hair from his scalp. He felt none of it.

Colin let him go and his head fell back onto the pillow.

"He'll be like this for at least another hour. Ellie and I can have a chat while we wait for him to come up enough to feel himself getting fucked."

"Where do you want me, esé?

"Stay downstairs unless I call for you."

Enrique's footsteps retreated from the room.

The bed dipped as Colin got to his feet. He let out a noise of contentment under his breath. "And now, what to do with you, my love."

A small, terrified part of Nate knew he needed to listen, that his and Ellie's survival hinged on not just hearing, but understanding what the other man said next.

"Ellie my sweet. I'm going to take off the gag, but if I hear anything approximating 'let him go', I'm going to slap you very hard. Do you understand?"

There was a muffled sound of assent that became words.

"Why?" Ellie asked. Her voice trembled with anger.

"Why? Why have I drugged the little bastard? Well, my dear, I intend to ask him some questions, and I need honesty. He's not good at honesty, but what I've given him takes away the mind's ability to create fiction."

Nate forced his eyes open. Focus was a problem, but in the moments when the fog cleared, he saw Ellie sitting defiantly in a chair in a corner of the room, her hands cuffed behind her back. Colin crouched in front of her, his fingers caressing her knee under the fabric of her dress.

"I'm going to ask him three questions. If he answers any of them wrong, I shall fuck him while he screams, and then hand him to the Kings to dispose of."

"You can't—"

Colin cut her off. "Remember, my sweet. Any pleading on his behalf will make me very, very angry."

Ellie composed herself. "You let him go. He's not responsible for your actions or my decision!"

Colin backhanded her.

The tiny part of Nate that wasn't soaked in lead shouted at him to do something, but none of his muscles were listening.

"He is one hundred percent responsible for your decision!"

Colin's hand slid further up Ellie's thigh.

"You and I have twenty-seven years behind us. Twenty-seven years! And you want to throw all that away because he came to our house, inserted himself into our lives. He fucked you Ellie! He fucked me! He fucked me!"

"None of this is his fault. You can't base a marriage on lies and threats!"

Colin pulled his hand out from under her dress and leaned over her, bracing himself on the arms of the chair.

"Lies like you told me yesterday?"

Ellie squeezed her eyes shut, tears spilling from under her eyelashes. "I didn't have sex with him in this house, I swear to God, you're imagining things."

Colin narrowed his eyes, his lip curled into a sneer. "Well, we'll find out soon enough."

Ellie's eyes flickered to Nate's face as she realised he was awake. She dragged her gaze away, but not quickly enough.

Colin stood, hitching his jeans up, and strode over to the bed.

He rapped his knuckles against Nate's skull. "Are you in there?"

Nate tried to answer, but his tongue was thick and impossible to move.

"Soon enough."

Colin caught Ellie's arm and pulled her out of her chair. "You can come downstairs while he recovers. I need you to write some emails to your lawyers."

He dragged Ellie from the room, leaving Nate drifting under the steady swoop of the ceiling fan.

* * * * *

Nate floated out of his daze and blinked dry eyes. His head was spinning and it hurt like hell. He focused on the blur in front of him and realised Colin was back.

"Oh, you are there, lad. Good."

Nate shifted his focus past him and saw Ellie gagged and cuffed in the chair in the corner. Her eyes were bright with fear for him.

Colin sat on the bed beside Nate and placed a hand on his lower back.

Nate's skin crawled as the big man rested his hand there, soaking up the vibration of terror that ran through his captive's body.

Unable to move or speak, all Nate could do was shudder.

"You can feel it, can't you lad?" Colin asked. He leaned over, his lips pursed as he drank in the terror in Nate's eyes.

He sat back and ran his fingers down, sliding down the centre of Nate's back into the waist of the younger man's jeans.

This time, there was no protective blanket to numb the sensation, or Nate's fear of what Colin intended to do.

Colin slid his fingers into the valley between the younger man's buttocks and Nate tugged desperately at the wrist restraints. But whatever drug Colin had given him had leeched all the energy from his muscles. He panted with the effort of trying to clench his fists, and did nothing more than break out in a mildly aggressive sweat.

Colin tugged Nate's jeans down below his hips and patted his arse.

"No," Nate rasped, his mouth dry, as Colin ran his hands across Nate's back, massaging muscles that trembled under his touch.

When he reached the curve of Nate's buttocks, he palmed a cheek in each hand and pried them apart.

"Colin." Every word hurt to form. "Colin, don't."

"Sssh." Colin patted his back.

Nate closed his eyes as the big man collected spit in his mouth and let it drop to slide into the ravine he'd created with his hands.

"Please."

"Yes, lad? Is there something you want to tell me?"

"Don't," said Nate, fighting with an unwilling tongue. "Please don't."

Colin slapped his arse, his wad of spit nestled wet in its valley.

"Oh, I may not yet, lad. If you answer my questions correctly, you'll be free to go."

The big man got off the bed and fetched his laptop. He logged into Skype and started a call.

A few moments later Alec's face came up on the screen.

He ignored Colin's face in the lens of the camera, desperately trying to see past him.

"Bruv! Bruv, are you there!"

"Alec." The word was a whisper.

Colin set the laptop down so that Alec could see Nate stretched out on the bed.

"You're fucking done, Colin!" shouted Alec. "I'm going to fucking kill you!"

He got to his feet and tore at the door handle to his room. "Let me the fuck out of here now!" He kicked the door, then smashed it with his fists. "Let me out!"

Colin crouched in front of the camera.

"Alec, my lad, perhaps you might want to offer some words of comfort to your ex before I start reaming his arse."

Alec came back to the computer and threw himself into his chair, a hand to his head.

"Don't you fucking hurt him. Don't you fucking dare."

Colin gave a small, smug snort of laughter. "Your loyalty's admirable lad. But you might want to hear this before you decide to throw the rest of your life away on trash."

He sat back on the bed and resumed fondling Nate's arse.

"Now lad," he said to Nate. "I've only three questions for you." He gripped Nate's hair and pulled his head back. "Answer honestly, and if you get the answers right, I'll let you go."

He let go of Nate's hair and patted his arse.

"Get them wrong, and your boy gets to watch me take your virginity."

Nate snorted at the idea that anything on him still had its seal intact. Colin had misunderstood. It wasn't true that he was an anal virgin. What was true, was that since leaving the streets, he hadn't willingly let anyone take him that way. Wouldn't even let someone lick his arse if it put them at his back.

He didn't remember the exact incident that broke him that way, only that being vulnerable like that was more terrifying than the threat of death.

Colin smacked Nate's arse harder.

"Right. Are you ready?"

Nate swallowed, while Alec looked on with wide eyes, his elbows resting on his desk, his hands pushed into his hair.

"Have you fucked my wife in this house?"

"Yes."

Nate didn't have a choice. The word fell from his lips without a moment's hesitation. No thought fired between the request and his response.

Colin's expression grew grim, his fingers tightening their grip on Nate's flesh.

"We're not off to a good start, lad. But you may still save yourself. Think hard. Would you keep my secrets to save my marriage?"

"No."

Again, there was no thought between the imperative to speak and the words that fell out of his face.

Colin squeezed his eyes shut for a moment and his fingers drifted across Nate's buttocks, tracing the line that ran between them.