Nate's Evil Exploits Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Last chance. Do you love me?"

Nate fought hard, did his best to stop that thing happening again where words simply trickled out of him. But his body was floating, his back alive with an itch as if his skin was crawling with ants, and his traitorous tongue did its job without any input from his brain.

"No."

Colin let out a shuddering breath. He nodded slowly, his face twisted with anger.

"I thought as much. You see, Alec, your boyfriend's spent the last few days sucking my cock and fucking my wife, all the while pretending to be in love with me. That's your devoted, loving boyfriend. In fact, he's so devoted to you, that yesterday he asked his guard to fuck him. Do you want to see the video? It's quite entertaining."

Nate could see the rage boiling up inside Alec. If they'd had anything, if there had been anything left to save, Colin was strangling it to death in front of him.

"I didn't drug you," Nate rasped desperately. He tried to swallow, but he had no saliva. "It was Colin—"

"Yes, it's always someone else's fault, isn't it?" said Colin.

He pulled his shirt over his head and kicked off his shoes.

Alec bit his thumbnail for a long moment, his gaze distant, while Nate watched him, pleading for him to believe this one, small thing.

Finally, Alec dropped his hands to the desk and stared into the camera.

"I believe you, bruv."

Nate smiled. It was pale, choked with tears his eyes wouldn't let him cry, but it was still a smile.

"Colin, you scabby wanker," said Alec, "you can't hold me here forever. And when I get out, I'm going to do anything you do to him twice over, before I smash your ugly mug out of existence."

Nate gave a cough of laughter. God he loved this kid.

Colin smacked a hand down hard on Nate's buttock and then climbed onto the bed. He pulled down his briefs and flopped out his cock, then pulled Nate's cheeks apart.

Ellie screamed into her gag while Nate squeezed his eyes shut.

Don't let him take your mind again. Whatever happens, he can only do it to your body. He can't touch you.

"I'll be here, Nate. I'll be here, bruv. Get out of there. Get home, bruv—" Alec's voice choked off.

Something hard pressed against Nate, followed by another warm gob of spit dropping between his cheeks.

Steps thumped heavily on the tiled stairs. Moments later a shoulder barged the bedroom door open, leaving it vibrating.

"Get off him, coño!"

Nate knew that voice. He opened his eyes.

Burro stood in the doorway, Enrique beside him, his gun trained on Colin.

Burro's dark eyes blazed with fury, his shoulders rising and falling, his lip curled in a snarl. He looked like an angry bull facing a very chubby little boy.

"Put the gun down, Enrique!" thundered Colin.

Enrique shook his head with a look that said 'sorry, can't do that'.

Burro lowered his head. "I said get the fuck off him!"

When Colin didn't move, Burro nodded at his brother, and Enrique put a bullet into the ceiling.

"Fuck!" said Colin, as the ceiling fan buzzed and shorted, whispering to a halt. He sat back on his heels and raised his hands up by his shoulders.

Burro strode forward and pulled Colin off the bed. He pushed the man from the bedroom.

"Enrique, take him downstairs and keep him there. Shoot him if he gives you any shit."

Once he was gone, Burro shook his head at Nate. "I sure am glad to see you alive, esé."

"Alec, meet Burro," said Nate, trying again to make his mouth moist. "I fucked him too."

Alec gave a short laugh. "What for, you fucking twonk?"

Nate shrugged. "You weren't there."

A grin spread across Alec's face and he dropped his head, shaking it with relief.

Burro freed Ellie and she pulled her gag off.

"Thank you."

"You're most welcome," he said. He gave her a warm smile.

She grabbed her bag from where it was packed at the end of the bed. "I'll be downstairs."

Burro untied Nate's wrists and then helped him sit up against the headboard. "I have your things, esé. Your clothes, your wallet, your passport and your phone."

His phone! Nate grinned. "Alec, where are you? Do you know?"

"I fink... I think we're by a park, under a Chinese restaurant."

Nate swallowed hard. "Don't do that."

"Do what?"

"Say 'think' like that."

"I fixed—"

"No. You don't need fixing, Alec. Nothing about you needs fixing."

Burro picked up the laptop and handed it to Nate.

"When you're ready, I'll be downstairs.

* * * * *

As Nate pulled on his jeans, he took one last look out over the silent Spanish countryside.

"It's nice here," he said wistfully.

"What's it like?" asked Alec. Nate had set the laptop on the bed, so that they could keep talking. He didn't want to shut it down. Didn't want to cut the call in case... well. He'd feel better once his feet touched British soil.

"The sky's huge. The fields are full of olive trees and the air smells like dry soil and space."

He pulled on his socks and shoes.

"Like space? What d'you mean?"

Nate pulled on his shirt and realised this time Colin really had ripped the buttons off. He picked up the laptop and took it into Colin's room to pick out a shirt from the man's wardrobe. It made him look as if he was playing dress-up, but at least he was clothed.

"It's hard to explain. It's the smell space makes."

"Yeah, arright bruv, I think the drug's still wearing off."

Nate grinned. "Yeah, probably."

He went back to his room and took the laptop out onto the balcony.

"Can you see?" he asked Alec.

"It's all black, bruv."

"I know." Nate stood there with his eyes closed, breathing in the space. "I'll show you one day."

* * * * *

Colin glared daggers at Nate as came downstairs holding the still-open laptop.

"You can't hide from me, lad."

Nate smiled. "I don't intend to. Do what you want. I'll be ready."

He walked past Colin, heading for the door.

"I'm not done with you!" the big man shouted after him.

Nate walked down the stairs to the car where Ellie was waiting, and got into the passenger seat, seating the laptop on his lap.

"What'll happen to him?" Nate asked Burro as he did up his seatbelt.

Burro started the engine.

"Enrique's waiting for the rest of the Kings. They'll take care of him."

Nate shot him a glance. "What does that mean?"

"It means you don't gotta worry about him no more."

Burro put the car into gear, and soon they were travelling into the night.

* * * * *

Burro insisted on coming to London to help Nate find Alec, and Nate was glad of the company.

By the time the three of them had moved through customs, he was exhausted, the drug still riding his system.

Burro and Ellie sat him between them, Ellie holding Nate's hand in her lap, Nate's head resting against Burro's shoulder as he let the drug run its course.

They exited the terminal to a frozen night, but Nate had never felt so glad to be cold.

Burro rented a car and Ellie got into the front, while Nate lay in the back.

"You want me to take you back to your house?" Burro asked.

Ellie nodded. "Thank you."

As Burro started the car, she started to sob. Nate sat up and put a hand on her shoulder.

"What will they do to him?" she asked.

Burro glanced at Nate, unwilling to answer her.

"Ellie, the things you don't know would kill you. It's better this way."

She nodded.

"And you have my number. I'll be around. You won't have to go through this alone."

She put her hand over his. "Thank you. You and Alec will always be welcome in my home."

They dropped her at her house and Nate gave her a chaste kiss on the cheek.

"Take care of yourself." He squeezed her hands and let her go.

* * * * *

At four in the morning, 59 Botham Lane experienced a 'spot of bother', that left four members of the Church of Reclamation in need of reconstructive surgery.

As Alec emerged onto the street from the carnage, his knuckles bloodied and his face lit with triumphant joy, he threw himself at Nate, both of them on the verge of hysterical laughter.

Alec pushed Nate into the back of the car and kissed him, then dropped his head to Nate's chest and let out a sobbing breath.

Nate put a hand against his hair and kissed the top of his head, drinking in his scent, saturated in his living heat.

Alec lay against him as Burro drove through the empty London streets, heading for Nate's apartment.

"I thought I'd lost you, bruv."

"What, because some maniac kidnapped me and tortured me for a bit?" Nate brushed Alec's hair out of his eyes. "You actually thought someone like Colin could stop me coming home to you?"

Alec's eyes filled with wariness. "Home. To me?"

"Yes." Nate kissed his mouth, then drew back. "How could I stay away from that... stupid accent. You stupid—" a kiss, "—perfect—", another kiss, "—mess."

Alec put a hand behind his lover's head. "Of both of us though, you are the fucking mess though, aren't you though?"

Nate broke into laughter that left him breathless and pulled Alec back into his kiss, their mouths locked together in a hunger to consume each other, so that they need never be apart again.

A short while later, they pulled up in the loading zone outside Nate's apartment.

Alec pulled Nate from the car and caught his hand, refusing to let go as Burro got out to say goodbye.

Burro gave Nate a warm smile. "You take care of him, okay?"

"I will," said Alec, and Nate glared at him.

Burro shook his head. "I'll be around for a few days to make sure there's no more trouble."

"Thank you." Nate hugged him. "I hope you find your prince soon."

Burro grinned. "Maybe I'll stay here till I find one. I got a taste for guero ass."

He patted Nate's guero ass, and then got back into the car.

As he drove away, Alec pulled Nate around to face him. "Just so's we're clear, you're not the boss of me, bruv."

"Oh, good luck with that."

Alec gave him a wicked look and Nate pulled him towards the lobby.

Inside the apartment they collapsed onto the bed. Nate had thought he was exhausted, but as soon as Alec's hands touched his skin, he came alive.

They shucked off each others' clothes, and Alec positioned himself over Nate, his hot length resting against Nate's stomach. He devoured his lover's dark eyes, his mouth, his smooth skin.

He noticed Hancock's signature. "What's this?"

"Oh, do you like it?" Nate rolled his shoulder forward to show off his scar. "I got it for you."

Alec ran his finger over the ridges. "That is... well ugly."

"Just like your face."

Alec grinned. "You wish you had my face."

Nate put his arms around Alec and rolled him over, triumphantly propping himself above the younger man.

"That's better."

"You say that..."

Alec put his arms around Nate and pulled him close, his hands sliding down Nate's body to rest against the curve of his arse.

"I hear you still need breaking in."

"Breaking in?" Nate raised an eyebrow. "Really?"

Alec shrugged. "I gotta warn you though, bruv, I'm gonna need to be on top."

Nate felt a kick in his stomach. A kick of fear, or excitement? He wasn't sure.

Alec kissed his throat, then the underside of his chin, then caught Nate's lower lip between his teeth, nipping at him until Nate shared his mouth.

They kissed in a fumbling, desperate mess until Alec gently pushed Nate off.

He pushed Nate down on his back while Nate stared up at him, that nervous stirring in his stomach.

Alec put his head against Nate's chest as he took Nate's now-solid length in his hand, his touch waking a desire in Nate that he hadn't felt before. Yes, he was horny as fuck, but something... something was different.

It took him an age to figure it out. The loneliness of being touched—the drunken emptiness of feeding his cravings—wasn't there. Instead, something hollow inside him was full. Bursting-the-dam full.

Alec lifted his head from Nate's chest. "I think you're ready."

Nate wasn't so sure, but as Alec nudged his legs apart and knelt between them, his hands resting against Nate's abdomen, he knew his lover was right.

Nate pushed his hand under his pillow and pulled out a condom and a sachet of lube.

Alec shook his head. "Why am I not surprised?"

As Alec slid into the heat of his lover, Nate let out a shuddering breath and let him in. He'd been expecting some kind of shock. Fear. Something.

Instead there was just a glorious feeling of being filled, every part of him filled, with everything he'd craved. Everything he needed.

He gritted his teeth, his hair damp with sweat, his lungs filled with the scent of home, his body loving every part of Alec as Alec loved every part of him.

They made love until dawn streaked the sky with gold, and then lay together, Alec's head on Nate's outstretched arm, Nate riding a wave of contentment so powerful he wasn't sure he could survive it.

All brought on by his lover's intoxicating closeness.

His ludicrous accent.

His ridiculous grin.

His absolute perfection.

Nate's light.

THE END INNIT

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

wow, that was honestly really good, ive to get up in 3 hours now but it was well worth it. your characters will be staying in my mind for a while.

LatexBondageFuckDollLatexBondageFuckDollalmost 4 years ago

I would love a fallow up on what happened to Colin please ;p

i7ev7i7ev7over 6 years ago
My favorite...

I've never read a story line like this on here. I absolutely loved it! I loved all of the characters, even worthless Colin. You brought them to life. I want a movie! I can see the cast and hear the dialogue. Great work. Thank you!

holliday1960holliday1960almost 7 years ago
Nice ending to the saga

Your readers are going to want more of Nate and Alec down the road, so sharpen your crayons! Ready, set...go!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Satyr Play Young Stanley Garin's first job comes with a big secret.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
To Walk a Mile Ed faces his biggest challenge yet, being a dad.in Erotic Couplings
The Temptation of Bobby Girlfriend tempted by her boyfriend's brother's huge cock.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Jack's New Job A Jack-of-all-Trades finds a new position.in NonHuman
Oz Beach Boy Nudes for Insta Girls Matt crashes a sexy seaside photo shoot...nude!in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories