Naughty Fiancée Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyrone ignored the old man and quickly pulled out his phone to find the cause of the issue.

"Battery's probably dead from the rate it was going." Chubby suggested.

"Yeah if that pussy is as tight as he says," College guy said, "it probably strained the hell outta the motor."

"Fuck." Tyrone replied in frustration. The battery meter on the app confirmed that Chubby was right. It sucked but it was better than a burnt motor. A dead battery was to be expected since the Sluice had been on since they left the mansion. It didn't make things any less frustrating for Tyrone though.

Brett and Dave plopped Jenny on top of Stewart's luggage piled up on the dolly. She should have been embarrassed to cum so hard, so many times and so fast in front of so many men whose names she didn't even know. But for some reason, she wasn't. In fact, she sat on Stewart's luggage, smiling, panting and basking in her post-orgasmic glow.

"Fatty's right, fun's over." Tyrone said, walking over to the luggage dolly.

"At least let us see the goods before you go." Chubby groaned to Jenny.

"You guys just want to see everything don't you?" Jenny teased, glancing to make sure that no one else was watching. The circle of men standing shoulder to shoulder around her blocked any unwanted attention.

Jenny kept her stocking-clad legs together and leaned back on top of Stewart's luggage. Then she lifted both her legs straight up, folded them in and spread them out so that she made a lewd letter 'M' with her long, tanned legs. She kept her toes pointed straight out and formed an imaginary straight line from her legs to the tips of her toes.

The half dozen men watched breathlessly as the nameless hot blonde posed like a pinup girl. She reached between her thighs and used one hand to pull her g-string to one side. Her pink slit was finally revealed and it was tightly wrapped around a black oval object. She was so wet, her juices were running down to her ass. With her other hand, she slowly pulled the object out of her snug hole and held the cream coated shaft over her mouth.

The gorgeous blonde slid the black shaft straight into her mouth until the vibrator was pressed against her chin. Her cheeks were hollowing out as she was sucking on the shaft while pulling it out. Every inch she withdrew was clean of her juices but was glistening with her saliva. When only the tip remained between her lips, she sucked extra hard and completely pulled it out of her mouth with an audible "POP" like someone popping a cork out of a wine bottle.

Then, energetically, the blonde bounced off of the luggage and stood up. She quickly readjusted her g-string and walked towards the SUV. The circle of men parted to let her through, but not before a few of them managed to grope her ass or give it a hearty smack. The Sluice's battery was dead, it was of no use to her so she tossed it into the trunk of the G65.

The men were surprised that the young woman was still so energetic after her orgasm and not only that, she didn't even look exhausted. They didn't know how much effort Jenny had to put in to stay in top physical shape. Her motivation for eating right and exercising religiously was because it always paid off when it came to sex. She had better endurance, quicker recovery and was super flexible. But despite all that, she was going to need a nice, big, dark cup of coffee if she wanted to keep up with Tyrone for the rest of the day.

Jenny grabbed her blazer off the luggage dolly, slipped it back on and straightened out her clothes. Her return to a more dressed state caused a groan of disappointment from the guys.

"Awww, c'mon, that wasn't fair!" Chubby whined, "You didn't even take your panties off."

"I never said I was going to." Jenny frowned. She hated when guys pushed for more. It made her feel as though she did not do or try hard enough. Her only consolation was knowing that Chubby would never, ever get to see the rest of her goods. Or the goods of any hot women other than what was on the internet. She gave Brett a hug, a peck on the cheek and said, "I'll see you guys later."

"You bet your sweet ass you will." Brett grinned and brazenly reached his hand beneath her skirt.

"AH!" Jenny yelped when Brett squeezed her ass. He gave it a loud smack and made her yelp again before she walked over to Dave.

Jenny gave Dave the same treatment and then she looked for Tyrone. Her giant black body guard had already pushed the luggage dolly to the entrance and he was waiting for her. She quickly left broke through her circle of admirers and joined Tyrone. The pair navigated through the airport looking for Stewart's check-in counter.

"There he is!" Jenny exclaimed. She pointed to Stewart at the front of the line, "I'm gonna go grab a coffee first. Do you want anything?"

"Nah, I'm good, thanks." Tyrone replied and weaved the dolly around the line.

"OK!" Jenny said and disappeared in the throng of travelers in search of caffeine.

"Perfect. Just in time." Stewart let out a sigh of relief as Tyrone pushed the dolly to him. Noticing his fiancée's absence, he asked, "Where's Jenny?"

"Grabbing coffee." Tyrone replied, scanning for the coffee shop. "You gonna be alright bringing this cart to the counter like a big boy or are you gonna need help with that too?

"I'll be fine, THANKS." Stewart snared, trying his best to be civil and took the cart from Tyrone.

"You're welcome." Tyrone said, spotting Jenny's blonde head at a coffee shop.

"Where are YOU going?" Stewart asked angrily.

"To check the stores." Tyrone replied not even looking back as he made his way towards Jenny. Annoyed, he added, "I'm not waiting around."

At the coffee shop, Jenny was waiting for her drink and was facing away from the storefront when Tyrone entered. There were several people ahead in line and one of them made him chuckle. The man was the epitome of a douchbag. A college guy jacked up on steroids that spent too much time in the tanning salon. He was complete with a gold chain, popped polo collar and sunglasses inside the airport.

"Yo what's up?" Douchebag said as he spotted the hot blonde walking away with two cups of coffee. He thought of a witty remark to strike up a conversation and said, "There's only one cup holder on the plane, you planning on keeping the other one between your legs? Cause I got something way better for that."

"It's large and it's black." Jenny shot back, eyeing Douchebag up and down, "Where else do you think I'd put it?"

Jenny's quick comeback made the other people in line laugh and embarrassed Douchebag.

"I think you'd like it up the ass!" Douchebag replied angrily and lunged at the smartass bitch.

"I don't think she's your type, BRO." Tyrone said, grabbing onto Douchebag's shirt collar. His powerful arm and yanked Douchebag back before he got anywhere near Jenny.

"Oh yeah?" Douchebag said, turning around to face his attacker. He cocked his fist back and was about to take a swing, then he saw Tyrone's much larger taller frame.

"Yeah. Cause she's with me." Tyrone smiled and let go of Douchbag's collar.

"Oh, sorry bro." Douchebag said, holding his hands up to avoid getting pummeled, "I'm messing with you bro."

"No harm, no foul right?" Tyrone said.

"Right." Douchebag replied, "But for reals, I thought she's D-T-F. Down to fuck, you know?"

"Dude, just apologize to the pretty lady." Tyrone said, nodding towards Jenny.

Douchebag turned around and apologized, "Sorry."

"Apology accepted. And just so you know," Jenny smiled. She strode up to Douchebag and pushed her tits against his chest, "You can't offer me anything better."

"I love having something big...bold...and dark," Jenny said as she looked into Douchebag's eyes and whispered, "right between my legs."

"Like my friend here." Jenny said subtly rubbed her thighs together and pretended to be horny. She furrowed her brows and continued softly, "Drilling me deeper and HARDER..."

"OH!" Jenny gasped and chewed her bottom lip, pretending as though she caught herself day dreaming. She could feel Douchebag's cock rising inside the confines of his jeans and she continued to torment him, "Enjoying all of my body. Big tits, round ass, and of course, that tight little hole....both of them really."

"I mean, normally, I'm not into anal. But you know," Jenny continued and glanced at Tyrone. Douchebag's eyes followed hers as she continued, "with him, you think I can say no?"

"Of course not." Jenny said, answering her own question. She rubbed her crotch against Douchebag's and whispering, "He stretches me out, filling every single inch of me, my pussy, my tight...tight little asshole. He takes what he wants and he makes me moan and beg for more."

"Oh sweet fucking fuck." Douchebag sighed as he looked down her cleavage, "Just let me get up in there!"

"No." Jenny replied flatly and stepped away from Douchebag's throbbing hard-on. She left him in the middle of the line, his erection visible as she left the coffee shop with Tyrone.

As Jenny and Tyrone hurried to the security gate, she could sense the horny stares from men undressing her in their minds. Feeling the cool air-conditioned breeze on her bare thighs, she knew that her skirt was floating dangerously high at their quick pace. They were almost there so there was no point in slowing down now. They stopped at the end of the gate lineup and scanned for Stewart.

Tyrone spotted Stewart in the line and said out, "There."

"Half way in." Tyrone said, pointing Stewart out to Jenny.

"Only half?" Jenny smiled mischievously.

"I might give you more if you're a good girl. Go on." Tyrone said and smacked Jenny's ass, almost making her drop the two cups of coffee in her hand.

"You're gonna wait here?" Jenny asked concerningly. She didn't want to ditch Tyrone but she wanted some alone time to see her fiancé off.

"Yeah, I'll be fine." Tyrone smiled reassuringly. "Now go."

"Thanks." Jenny smiled and pecked Tyrone on the cheek, "You're a great friend."

"Only because you're a great lay." Tyrone replied.

Jenny feigned a shocked expression and entered the line. She weaved through the travelers and grinned every time she heard someone whistle behind her. She was aware that they were probably eye-fucking her in various positions or imagining themselves doing things to her that their wives or girlfriends wouldn't let them do. She was glad that she could help take their mind off of the insanely long lineup.

Finally, Jenny saw Stewart ahead of her and snuck up behind him. She hugged him from behind with two coffees in hand and said, "Have a safe flight, even though you're going over there for work, try to have fun."

"I'll get back as soon as I can." Stewart said recognizing his fiancée's voice. He turned around and faced his gorgeous wife-to-be, "Call me if you need anything."

"I will." Jenny replied sweetly and handed Stewart a coffee. She waited with him until they reached the security gate, then she broke their embrace.

"OK, I'll call you as soon as I land." Stewart said.

"OK. I love you." Jenny said. She gave Stewart one last quick kiss and watched him walk through security. He was about to turn the corner when she shouted, "Don't forget to have fun while you're there!"

Jenny saw Stewart wave back before walking out of sight. She turned around and worked against the flow of the winding lineup. She pushed her way through some of the people she bumped into on her way in and felt a couple brave fingers brush against the tops of her stockings, some even on her bare thighs. Jenny kept going as if nothing happened. Then she felt a few hands grab her ass and one even slapped it as she snaked through the winding line. She continued working through the line like nothing happened. When she rounded the last corner, she stopped dead in her tracks.

From where Jenny was standing, it was a straightaway back to the start of the line and there was a gauntlet of men. Not a single female was in sight on the last portion of the line. Each of the guys were tall, lean yet muscular, broad-shouldered and looked like models out of a magazine or clothing company. They were all wearing the same t-shirt with a wolf and the words "wolfpack" printed on it. Their choice in attire told Jenny they were a stag party.

'Sure wouldn't mind being a part of this party.' Jenny thought to herself and bit her bottom lip unconsciously. These guys were hot and her mind was fantasizing the naughtiest of pleasures she could have with them, fantasies that were making her pussy wet. Her eyes met with the closest one and that was enough to make her legs weak. They were certainly looking at her like a pack of hungry wolves looked at a helpless bunny, which only made her pussy cream even more.

'God, get a grip girl!' Jenny scolded herself. She couldn't keep her eyes off of them. Never had she see so many cute and handsome guys together at once.

"I know we're devastatingly good looking, but you've got to stop staring." The first stud smiled and flashed his perfectly white teeth.

"Sorry, I was daydreaming." Jenny smiled back, entering the gauntlet of hot studs. Their bodies were staggered in the lineup, space was so limited between their muscular bodies that she had to squeeze between them. Her tits mashed up against their solid chests as she squirmed past the first stud, "Excuse me."

"You bet." Winked the first stud.

As Jenny was about to squeeze by the second stud when she felt someone slap her ass. She turned around and feigned a playfully shocked expression while the first stud innocently looked to the ceiling. Then she felt someone pinch her ass cheek. Jenny spun around but wasn't quick enough to catch stud number two's hand.

It wasn't because Jenny wanted them to stop, far from it. She would drop her panties for any one of these studs. She was familiar with a game of grab-ass and she was determined to catch at least one of them red-handed before she left the line. It was obvious that these studs were taking advantage of the crowded lineup to feel her up. It was almost impossible to see below the neck unless someone was up close. So it certainly was not possible for anyone outside the line to see the below the waist.

Jenny was about to pass the second stud but a moment later she felt stud number one's hand slide between her thighs. He pulled her g-string aside and half slapped, half pushed her to the second stud before she could say anything.

The second stud let Jenny pass and then she felt his hand firmly grope her ass. She immediately spun around but stud number two acted like the first stud. Then stud number three pinched her ass to make her turn to face him.

While Jenny faced stud number three, stud number two pressed his fingers against her pussy. He effortlessly slid his fingers in her wet slit for a few seconds, then he smacked her supple, heart shaped ass so soundly that her firm cheeks rippled and pushed her to move on.

'Slap, turn, pinch, turn, finger, slap, go. OK, there's a pattern to this. They're working together.' Jenny thought as she moved through the line. One finger was quickly replaced by another and she could barely tell how far the one finger went before another took its place, 'And it seems like they've done this before.'

Every stud that Jenny passed, her pussy got wetter and wetter from their hands freely playing with her vulnerable slit. By the time Jenny was at the halfway point of the Stud Gauntlet, she was dripping down her thighs. She couldn't believe how the roaming hands and fingers, feeling her ass, rubbing her clit and dipping into her slick little hole could make her so wet, especially given where they were.

Stud number seven finished slapping Jenny's and she was about to move pass stud number eight when number eight simply hugged her.

"Ahhh, you must be the groom. Congratulations!" Jenny smiled and she wrapped her arms around number eight's neck, "I just got engaged too!"

"Thanks but I'm the bachelor." Jenny heard someone say from behind her. Before she could react, number eight kissed her on the lips and probed her mouth with his tongue.

Jenny's eyes grew as big as saucers when she felt the familiar sensation of a cock pressed against her cunt. Number eight hugged her tight and she felt her cunt lips widening as the groom penetrated her. The bachelor's cock slid along her inner walls as he tried to push all the way in. All Jenny could do was helplessly continue kissing number eight.

Jenny's eyes connected with Tyrone who was standing at entrance of the line. Gazing into his eyes, a moan escaped from her mouth and her pussy clenched around the cock that was inside her. Tyrone's face was expressionless as he watched her make out with number eight.

Jenny did not know why she cared, but she was not sure how Tyrone felt about her making out some random stranger. Cheating on her fiancé was one thing, Stewart never saw actually it. Right now, Jenny felt as though she were caught cheating on Tyrone. For a brief moment, her tongue slowed down and she was about to push herself away from stud number eight when she saw Tyrone mouthing, 'Fuck him.'

Even by Jenny's standards this was insane. But then again, it had been a record-breaking day from the moment she met Tyrone. It was like all her pent up sexual frustration were being unleashed by him. Within a few hours, he made her cum in front of Joe, practically sucked Tyrone off in front of Stewart, fucked five men whom were not her fiancé and she came multiple times, swallowed Tyrone's cum in front of her fiancé, displayed to random stranger's as the watched her climax out in the open and finally now this.

Sure, Jenny had sex in public places in the past, secluded places. She had a genuinely worried look in her eyes as she continued to kiss the complete stranger. Her mind doubted Tyrone's suggestion, 'Here? Of all places?'

But Tyrone kept on smiling like he was encouraging her.

'Oh god, these guys are all so hot.' Jenny thought to herself.

As though the bachelor read Jenny's mind when he said, "That's right you little slut, I know you want it, c'mon, just slide back and let it happen."

Jenny let out a muffled moaned into stud number eight's mouth. She spread her legs a wider and shifted her weight back onto the bachelor's cock. Slowly, she pushed herself back. Her eyes opened wider and wider as her slick pussy took the rest of the bachelor's cock. He was so hard and she was so wet, it seemed almost accidental that she speared herself on his big steel beam of pleasure.

Stud number eight broke their kiss and Jenny instinctively began planting kisses down his neck while he asked over her head, "You good?"

"Yeah, she's super wet but really tight." Jenny heard the bachelor say. She was grinding her hips against his cock, moving in small, fast circles to keep their fucking discreet.

To the world around the three connected bodies, all anyone saw was a smoking hot blonde with her arms wrapped around an attractive man - whom everyone assumed to be her lover -- and of course, the giant engagement ring that was sparkling radiantly under the airport's fluorescent lights. But no one saw the blonde pressing back against the man behind her as she tried to slide down his length.

"Hey Zac, bitch is married." Stud number nine pointed out.

"Oh, now I really want to ride her." Zac replied.

Hearing their friend's wish, the rest of the stag party stood closer together and blocked the view of the hottie entirely.

"Ride her like how we ride bikes." One of the studs said.

"With lots of speed." Added another stud and then others chimed in to cheer their friend on.

"Ride it like you stole it buddy!" Jenny heard another stud say.

1...456789