Naughty Fiancée Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No brakes needed for this piece of tail," Someone else said, "cause she ain't looking for safety!"

"You can tell from how she walks in those stilettos." Added another stud.

Jenny blocked the rest of the comments out and nuzzled in stud number eight's neck. She was focusing on the Zac's cock, using it, playing it with her pussy muscles like it was the last cock on earth. Zac didn't have to do much, she was wriggling her hips, twisting and pushing, squeezing and working his cock all around in her tight pussy until she took his length. Although Jenny could not see how big his cock was, she guessed that he had around 7 or 8 inches worth of fat, pussy pleasing cock embedded in her. And she wanted more.

"Mmmm...oh yeah...I like to...mmm..." Jenny moaned and cupped the back of stud number eight's neck. She brought him down to her lips and said between kisses, "keep my mouth...and my pussy busy...you know what I mean?"

"Sure do." Stud number eight replied and wrapped his hands around the blonde's upper body. He looked over the blonde's head and asked, "She better than Brittany?"

Zac jackrabbited Jenny as he replied, "Oh fuck dude...she's wwa-ayyy...tight-er...than Brit."

'Awww how sweet!' Jenny thought for a split second before the wave of pleasure rushed through her body like a blazing wildfire and burned everything in its path. Her pussy was clenching tightly around Zac's cock, trying to ride the orgasm as long as possible. Her body shook and trembled from the ferocity of her orgasm, her pussy spasmed around his cock, her cream flowed between her pussy lips and his cock, dripping down his cock and down to his balls. Jenny's legs became weak and she would've collapsed to the ground had it not been for stud number eight holding her in place while Zac continued impaling her.

"FUCK!" Zac grunted from the sudden shift in weight. The fit blonde collapsed on his raging hard-on and their combined weight almost made his knees buckle. He managed to grab onto her hips and literally with his cock, lift up her body until her legs were standing straight again. His friend held her up as he started reaming her quivering slit.

Zac felt her cunt clamp down on his thick dick and she clamped so tight that he had a hard time thrusting into her. He loved how the gorgeous minx squirm as he worked his big dick into her slippery and orgasming hole. The scene was too much, even for a hottie slayer like himself and after a few seconds, he grunted, "Ahh...Where do you want it?"

"Can't hold off anymore?" Jenny asked sweetly as she felt his cock trembling inside her. When he began to slide out, her pussy had clenched around his shaft so tight, Jenny was afraid that she might get turned out as Zac withdrew. As soon as his cock sprang free, Jenny spun around and dropped to her knees with an open mouth. She saw his pulsating rod, coated with her own cream and without a second thought, she had her lips wrapped around the crown of his cock. Her mouth was full of cock when she moaned, "I havvee jut da pwace foor dat load...OHMMM."

"Damn bro, this bitch is WELL trained." Stud number eight grinned, admiring the blonde woman. She was sitting on her heels and she even had her wrists crossed behind her back with her palms facing out. He was amazed at the detail this blondie put into herself. Her hair was neatly tied up into a taut French twist and not a single gold strand of hair was out of place. She looked very sophisticated and dressed very professionally. Yet she was slamming her face down his friend's cock in the middle of an airport and her gray buttoned-up blazer was straining to contain the best pair of natural tits he had ever seen.

"She is bro. Fuck, I'm close." Zac said as inch after inch of his cock disappeared between the woman's lips. While she deep throated him, her tongue lashed the underside of his shaft and she slowly bobbed her head along his length. She seemed so eager, the sight made him chuckle, "Yeah, you're a hungry little bitch aren't you?"

Jenny pulled Zac out of her mouth. Planting kisses down his length and she said between the kisses, "I love how...it...fills....my mouth....and...how it tastes..."

"You're gonna have to work for it." Zac teased. He leaned forward and reached down to unbutton her blazer, his cock never leaving her mouth. His friend standing behind the blonde helped by grabbing her jacket and peeling it back over her shoulders, revealing the white satin cloth draped over her tits.

"VERY nice." Stud number eight said. Although hottie had her naked back to him, he could see the tops of her tits from over her shoulders as she continued licking and sucking the bachelor's cock clean. She looked amazing in her white top and there were obvious tents where her nipples were. He bunched her gray blazer down around her elbows with her arms behind her back, her wrists still crossed behind her gray business skirt and the tops of her black laced stockings exposed as she sat on her black 5" stilettos.

Stud number eight looked at Zac and asked, "How is she?"

"She's outstanding. Her fiancé is fucking lucky." Zac replied as his cock sank further into her tight throat. He paused for a few seconds and then he said, "She must do this all the time for him."

Jenny slid Zac's cock out of her mouth and smiled as she shook her head, "Nope, you're using my mouth in more ways than he has."

"Oh shit." Stud number eight chuckled.

"Sucks to be him." Zac replied huskily, "You swallow for him though, right?"

With the tip of the groom's cock still in her mouth, Jenny shook her head side from to side. She knew that for guys, a bad blowjob probably didn't exist. But she could tell from Zac's reaction that hers was better than whatever he got from home. She could feel him getting harder each time he talked about her fiancé. Playing along, she took his cock out of her mouth and said, "I never let my fiancé cum in my mouth."

"Lucky you." Stud number eight said to the groom with a cocked head.

"Yes, it's a special treat I save for studs like yourself." Jenny winked up at Zac. She licked the underside of his shaft, her tongue slid from the tip down to the balls and then back up again.

"He won't mind if I give you a treat then." Zac grunted.

"Nope, he thinks I'm a princess anyways. C'mon, let me taste that jizz baby." Jenny replied and began tonguing his big balls and pumping his cock.

"Ohh yea!! Keep going!! I'm close!" Zac grunted.

Jenny's hands cupped Zac's balls, she gently massaged them as she slammed her face down his cock, all the way down until her nose touched his stomach. She sealed her lips tightly around the shaft, then she started bobbing up and down his length.

Zac was silent. The slut was vacuuming his cum right out of his balls. Grabbing both sides of her pretty blonde head, he tried pulling her off his cock. He didn't just want to cum down her throat, he wanted to cum in her mouth, make her taste him, make her swallow and maybe even make her go back to her fiancé with cum dripping down her face.

Jenny read Zac's mind. There was no way she could get to the bathroom without someone seeing cum plastered on her face, especially at a busy airport like this. She furiously fought with Zac to keep his cock safely inside her mouth.

Little by little, Zac's won. His cock slowly withdrew from Jenny's throat. She twirled her tongue on the underside of his shaft, trying to convince him to stay. She felt him slid into her mouth and eventually, her lips were wrapped around his plump crown. Jenny struggled to keep that last inch of cock in her mouth. She had already lost the shaft and she was determined not to lose the tip as well. She applied as much suction as she could, her cheeks hollowed out like she was sucking an extremely thick milkshake through a straw.

"FUCK!" Zac grunted and tightened his grip on the blonde's head.

He lost.

Jenny's determination and efforts were rewarded with a rich bounty of thick, delicious cum filling her mouth. Her pink tongue swirled around the spewing head until he stopped cumming. And not a single drop left her mouth!

"Hold there for a sec." Zac said, his hand gently stroking her face. His request wasn't necessary as Jenny would have it no other way. After a few seconds, he let go of her head and pulled out from her lips with a wet 'POP'.

Jenny felt honored that Zac had chosen her to be his last fling and she smiled sexily knowing that the other studs were also watching. The other guys were not only watching, they also had their cellphones out filming it. She was just too busy sucking cock to notice. They continued filming her on her knees and during this time, Jenny did not take her eyes off of Zac, not even for a single second. She wanted him to see her staring straight into his eyes as she opened her mouth and showed him a mouthful of his cum.

"Yup." Zac said with his phone aimed at Jenny.

Jenny slowly tilted her head back, closed her mouth and swallowed. She opened her mouth to prove that she had swallowed it all.

Zac took a picture of her empty mouth and offered his hand to help her up.

"Thank you!" Jenny smiled, taking his hand and standing up.

"I'm Zac by the way. I've never met a chick that could swallow cum so..." Zac said but stopped. He was at a loss for words as he watched her slip out of her jacket and fold it over her arms.

"Jennifer, or Jenny. Thanks, Zac." Jenny introduced herself as if she did not just swallow a mouthful of his cum.

Zac was still trying to find his words as he eyed the raunchiest secretary he had ever seen. Jenny's top was nothing but a white satin fabric draped over her tits. Her top exposed her sides and her taut abs. Her gray skirt was so short that he could see the black edges of her lace stockings peeking below the hem. The black patent 5" heels that she had on accentuated her legs and made them look like they went on forever. He wondered whether his friends had paid this chick to be his escort for the weekend but somehow, he knew she wasn't. Zac regained his composure and said, "Umm....gracefully. Every chick I've met seems to hate it or something."

"I can't speak for other girls, but I prefer to swallow. It's less messy and I guess when I work that hard for it...." Jenny replied and winked, "I don't want it to go to waste."

"I wholeheartedly agree with you, Jennifer. I'm Will." Introduced stud number eight as he spun Jenny around to face him, "Zac here is getting married next week, I, however, am single. And like yourself, I hate it when my cum goes to waste. Feel free to swallow as many of my loads as you want."

"What kind of girl do you think I am?" Jenny scoffed mockingly. She rolled her eyes and slapped Will on the chest, "You'll have to at least treat me to dinner first."

"Hey, we'll buy all the dinners you want if you come with us." Offered one of Zac's friends that had not introduced himself yet.

"Aw, that's really sweet of you guys. But I think I've had my....'fill' for today." Jenny said, "Plus, someone's waiting for me."

"Your fiancé?" Asked another one of Zac's friends that Jenny didn't know.

Jenny blushed, "Just...a friend."

"Where's your fiancé?" Will asked, "I thought you said you were engaged."

"I am." Jenny replied blushingly, "I saw him off at the gate."

"Who are you waiting for then?" Zac asked as he looked around, "I don't see anyone."

The other studs looked around before one of them spotted Tyrone, who simply nodded his head and smiled at the group.

"That black guy over there?" Zac asked and waved back. "Damn, wasn't expecting that."

"WOW. Just WOW." Jenny said in a half serious tone.

"Hey I didn't mean it like that, I got nothing against black people." Zac explained and held his hands up defensively, "I didn't think chicks ever came back after they've gone black ya know?"

"Oh gosh no honey, I love cock way too much to limit myself to just one flavor." Jenny purred with a playful smile, "It would be nice if you guys 'all came' and visited me when you guys get back. I'd love to....personally...'wrap' up your little stag party."

All of their eyes lit up at Jenny's invitation. Each of them was imagining what it would be like with her luscious lips wrapped around their cocks, or how tight her pussy would feel stretched around their cocks. Some were even wondering how her tight ass would feel as they reamed her out.

"Where's your phone?" Jenny asked Will. Not waiting for an answer, she reached into his pants pocket. Her hand brushed against his cock as she took out his phone and typed in her number. She slipped his phone back into his pocket and whispered loud enough so that Will's friends could hear, "Just know that when you guys are at the strip club tonight, I'll be arching it up for my friend over there, and he can fuck it....ANY...WAY....he wants."

The studs broke out in a clamor with comments such as "Aw, come join the mile high club with us" and "We'll pay for your trip!!" and "We've got more 'wood' here than Tiger over there!"

"Next time guys." Jenny replied and looked at Zac, "Imagine, your cock, my face...cum...everywhere."

Zac's jaw dropped and Jenny lifted his chin up to close his mouth. She turned around before she pushed past Will, she looked back at Zac and said, "Call me when you guys get back!"

The last few of Zac's friends were anxiously waiting for Jenny to pass so they could get their hands on her. As she squeezed pass, their hands reached out. Some were helping themselves to a handful of her big, firm tits. Others were tugging on her sensitive nipples through the white fabric and then releasing the sensitive little nubs, causing her large, perky tits to bounce. And some simply smacked her ass to make her buns jiggle beneath her gray skirt.

Jenny let them have their fun and she laughed with them as she pushed past the last remaining studs. She turned around at the end of the 'Stud Gauntlet' and said, "Enjoy your flight boys!"

Jenny finally made her way through the security line and her shuffle turned into a strut. With her headlights beaming through the thin white fabric, her tits bouncing on every step, she began weaving between people's paths until she got to Tyrone.

"So what took you so long huh?" Tyrone asked, leaning in to kiss her.

Jenny leaned back and dodged Tyrone. She turned her head to the side and explained, "Uh-uh, I've just swallowed a mouthful of cum, you don't want to kiss me yet Ty."

Tyrone raised an eyebrow at Jenny's confession. Although he did not see what happened in that lineup, he guessed that those guys did something with her. He couldn't imagine that they would let a provocatively dressed, not to mention gorgeous bombshell brush past them and not make a move on her. But he didn't think they would have the balls to have her blow them in public, especially given where they were, not to mention have her swallow.

"Ohmigosh....I thought -- " Jenny stammered, "You said 'fuck him.'"

"I said 'fuck him' as in 'leave him' not literally fuck him." Tyrone clarified.

Jenny always told herself that her pursuit of sexual adventures were simply her explorations in her own sexuality. She never thought of herself as some kind of cheap whore. Right now, she was actually afraid that Tyrone might think less of her for what she just did. Most of all, she was surprised at herself for even caring what someone -- whom she known for a few hours -- would think of her. It felt like Stewart had caught her cheating and for some reason, what Tyrone thought of her mattered as much as what her own fiancé did. Dreadfully, she asked, "You don't think..oh my gosh...that was too far, wasn't it?"

"This probably isn't the best place for that. I know you're used to being called a slut, whore, bitch and probably a bunch of other names. Hell, you may even believe that yourself." Tyrone said, letting Jenny go and taking a step back, "But I want you to know that I use those terms in the most affectionate ways possible. Think of it as an extension to our foreplay. And whether you believe it or not, I have the most profound respect for you. You're not some cheap skank, you're better than that."

"Aww." Jenny pouted, looking up into Tyrone's dark brown eyes.

Tyrone continued, "You're the most gorgeous woman I've ever known. Plus, you have the body and the attitude that is perfectly tuned for sex. So don't let the fear of what others may think of you get in the way of you living your life to the fullest. Other guys may have taken advantage of your....free spiritedness. Or they may even assume that from the way you dress or act that you're a cheap slut. I know you're more than that. You're intelligent, creative and a very sensual woman with a heart that's bigger than those tits. I know you're willing to do some pretty humiliating and degrading stuff to please, which I won't judge you for. As long as you're safe and having fun, that's all I care about. Asides from tapping that tight pussy of yours of course."

"Thank you." Jenny replied quietly.

"You're an incredibly special woman and I would be a fool to take you for granted." Tyrone added, seeing that Jenny was teary eyed, he suggested with a boastful laugh, "Now c'mon, let's grab you some mouthwash and a toothbrush to get you cleaned up."

"I just need run into the washroom. I've got mouthwash and a toothbrush in my purse." Jenny replied.

"Well look at you, aren't you prepared." Tyrone smiled, trying to cheer her up as she handed her jacket to him.

"Hey, a girl's gotta freshen up, right?" Jenny sniffed. She turned around and tried to hold back her emotional tears. She cut across the flow of people, her firm ass swaying oh-so-invitingly while her long stocking clad legs and black stilettos clicking quickly along the polished floor as she went for the washroom. Her sexy little outfit had men stopping just to watch the 5'6" piece of ass strut across in front of them and disappear into the ladies washroom.

Jenny felt like the weight of the world was lifted off of her shoulders. Tyrone made her feel as though none of the other men had ever respected her at all. She always chosen to believe she was respected, but she couldn't even remember the last time a man made her feel so cared for or even appreciated. This was the second time in her life when she felt that a man wasn't using her for her body and she wasn't using him. Sure they mutually benefited from each other, but the difference was that they respected on another. Most importantly, she trusted Tyrone. If he was just sweet talking her into being his personal fuck toy, it was working. She was so genuinely touched by his speech, she was ready to lay down, spread eagle in the middle of the airport for him.

Jenny tried to think of happy thoughts while she cleaned herself up. She thought about her college life back in Florida and how much she enjoyed sex. The last few months of her sex life -- or as Stewart called it, "making love" -- had been mostly mediocre. She liked everything about Stewart except when it came to the bedroom. He was too vanilla.

Jenny liked sex, no, she loved sex. She had a body designed for pure, raw, primal sex. Making love was good but she enjoyed feeling the weight of a man on her and being crushed under his body. She loved feeling the strength of a man's raw, animalistic fucking. Especially when they took control and used her however they wanted.

In some ways, Jenny felt bad about cheating on Stewart, he treated her like his princess. If she asked for anything, he would give it to her. But there are some things money couldn't buy. So here she was, looking forward to getting fucked raw by Tyrone while her fiancé was on a business trip. And as long as Tyrone didn't hurt or abuse her in any way, it was alright.

For some reason, deep in her gut, Jenny knew that Tyrone wouldn't harm her. He seemed to have cared for her almost as much, maybe even more than Stewart did. The more she thought about it, the more she blamed Stewart for leaving her in this predicament. He was her fiancé, not Tyrone.

1...456789