Naughty Fiancée Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny's index fingers drew a big heart in the air for the black man. She closed her eyes and gave him a slow, exaggerated 'MUAH' kiss through the big heart and resumed strutting down the runway.

Jenny had something for every guy she saw and as she strutted by, hard-on's were rising up like artillery guns. Seeing the effect she had on them only served to fan her smoldering passion and added more fuel to her enthusiasm. By the time she reached the circle at the end of the runway, they were no longer clapping for an encore. They were clapping in appreciation of her. She had every man under her spell. And at that moment, she really did feel like a queen in her own little lusty empire.

At the edge of the circular stage, horny men and their raging hard-ons reached out to Jenny as soon as she entered into the circle. She immediately got down onto all fours. The soft red rose petals caressed her hands and knees as she crawled along the edges of the circular stage. The guys at the edge reached for her. Some were grabbing and squeezing her pliant tits. Others were tweaking her nipples. Some were slapping her ass as she crawled past. She gave them all a few seconds before moving along. She was teasing them, knowing full well that it must have been frustrating for them. But she wanted them that way. She wanted them worked up and horny so that when they got their turn with her, they would show her no mercy.

Jenny flashed them a big smile and made a come-hither motion with her finger. In less than a second, four of the closest men jumped up onto the stage and surrounded the young woman. In front of her eyes were impressive hard-ons. She didn't even look at their faces. Her eyes were focused on the three hard cocks fighting for her attention. The gorgeous blonde took the cock directly in front of her lips and began ferociously sucking on it. She wrapped her dainty hands around the other two shafts on either side of her and stroked them as she sucked the cock in her mouth.

Jenny's hand quickly replaced her mouth as she moved from cock to cock. She varied her technique of kissing, slurping, licking, sucking, and deep throating on each cock. She spent about a minute on one and then moved onto the next.

The fourth man kneeled behind her and rubbed his cock up and down her slit. One second her slit was being rubbed, the next, her pussy was filled with cock as the last man slammed into the unsuspecting woman. His cock plowed into her tight pussy, balls deep. The fallen angel let out a muffled squeal, "HHHNNNGGG!!!"

The man that was fucking Jenny didn't even bother to hold out and came after a couple strokes. When he withdrew, it sounded like a champagne bottle was uncorked. A torrent of frothy white cum poured out of Jenny's pink cunt and splashed on the red rose petals below. The cock in Jenny's mouth was replaced by another one as someone went into her sloppy pussy.

Jenny's tight sloppy pussy still had the first man's cum sloshing inside of it as the second man entered her. The second man didn't hold back either and unloaded inside the fallen angel's love tunnel. When he pulled out, another flood of cum spilled out of Jenny and splashed into the awaiting pool of cum.

Then it became a free-for-all.

Every man in the room took multiple turns fucking Jenny. It was like sexual musical chairs, once a man came, another took his place and came swiftly after that. Jenny stayed on her knees, arching her back to offer up her holes for them. No hole was spared, some guys would bust a nut in her pussy, some in her ass, others in her mouth or on her. Others would cum on her face or her waiting tongue. The more they came, the more enthusiastic she became.

Daylight slowly turned to twilight as Jenny saw countless cocks swell and erupt, cum everywhere. She savored every load that splattered on her tongue, took in the fresh scent of cum, relished in the feeling of cum dripping down her skin and she could hear the sounds of other men grunting, rapidly jerking themselves off awaiting their turn. She loved the attention, loved being used and felt that this is where she belonged.

There was so much sucking and fucking, Jenny lost track of her orgasms and lost count of how many times they came. The sweet smell of the insatiable and sexual melange hung heavily in the air. Her pussy was soaked with her juices and teeming with their cum. The mixture of their lust kept her holes well-greased for the next cock, the one after that and hundreds more after that. There was so much moaning and groaning, the whole room was so nastily vibrant with the sexy fuck angel being the center of attention.

The hours ticked by, night turned into dawn and Jenny was soaked in cum. And inexplicably, she never felt tired. Instead, she energetically continued sucking and fucking man after man, over and over. None of them minded fucking her cum soaked pussy or ass. Sometimes they would switch from one hole to the other, just to see which hole they enjoyed better. They also did that to make sure she got a good taste of herself. They tried different positions, one on one, two on one and all the way up to five on one. It was a no-holes-barred-event where they frequently traded positions, using the fallen angel as an object to fuck. Jenny was delirious in her efforts to indulge herself and all of them in anything they could come up with.

"You dirty little slut." Tyrone said when sunlight shone through the windows again, "Are you ever going to get enough of them?"

"Uh-uh." Jenny moaned. She didn't feel like Stewart's fiancée anymore. The angel had transformed into a sexual hedonistic slut with no morals and no remorse. Finally, she confessed, "I'm such a cheating little whore now, there's no stopping me."

The room got brighter and Jenny felt the temperature getting warmer. The men were tireless, applying coat after coat of their milky, gooey cock cream to her body. Her long, wavy blonde hair became matted with cum, and yet she still looked incredibly beautiful. The young woman was eventually completely drenched with sweat and cum. It was as though she had jumped into a pool full of cum and crawled back out. The warm temperature became hot, then from hot to scorching and not long after, the heat became so unbearable it felt like the entire room was on fire.

That was when Jenny woke up. She was in Tyrone's SUV all by herself. She had no idea how long she had slept, but the air inside car felt like it was 100 degrees.

To be continued...

1...456789