Naughty Fiancée Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The abrupt interruption of Dave's wet dream seemed to snap him out of his daze. Luckily for Dave, Stewart didn't notice him eye-fucking his fiancé because he continued blabbering to Dave. The fact that Dave was hit by the trolley never even registered in Stewart's mind.

"Jennifer!" Stewart said, poking his head into the trunk of the Mercedes. He grabbed his boarding pass from his luggage and said, "I'm gonna go check-in. Can you grab me a coffee and meet me at the security line up?"

"Sure. What about Tyrone?" Jenny asked Stewart, who was already walking towards the entrance into the airport.

"I'm gonna help these guys load up." Tyrone answered in the midst of handing one of Stewart's heavy suitcases to Dave. "You two go ahead first."

"And don't forget to tip the valet!" Stewart turned and yelled from inside the airport's automatic doors.

"Wait!" Jenny called out to her fiancé. The automatic doors shut before her words reached Stewart. She frantically rummaged through her purse and her wallet. She flipped through an assortment of bills, all $50's and $20's as she tried to find the smaller bills to tip.

"What's wrong babe?" Tyrone asked.

"I don't have any small bills." Jenny pouted looking like she ran over a puppy.

"I got it." Tyrone laughed and pulled out his wallet.

"No, no." Jenny winked at Tyrone mischievously. She braced her hands on the plush leather seat behind her, thrusted her tits out seductively at the two valets who were patiently waiting for payment. "Stewart told me to tip them."

Jenny looked Dave in the eye, uncrossed and recrossed her legs because she knew how much men liked to watch her do it. Then she did it again just to tease him. She kept both legs and ankles apart as she scooted off the seat. Her already short skirt rode up even higher and exposed her g-string. She pushed herself off the seat, stood up and smoothed out her skirt. Her 5 inch stilettos clicked on the pavement in tune to the swaying of her ass as she strutted towards them. She even put an extra bounce in her step to make her tits jiggle that much more.

Attractive women in revealing outfits weren't all that uncommon in Los Angeles, but Jenny nearly caused several accidents when she took off her blazer. Maybe the drivers were distracted by how the Californian blonde transformed from being somewhat professionally dressed to provocative within a span of a few seconds. Her white cowl neck halter top offered no coverage on her sides or her back. From the front, her pair of big, perky tits were bouncing in a way only natural tits could and she looked like she was topless from the rear.

Or maybe the drivers were distracted by how the blonde bombshell's hips were swaying underneath the gray pencil mini skirt. Jenny's skirt floated with each step and gave anyone that was looking a teasing glimpse. The onlookers could see from the lacey tops of her black thigh-highs to her bare thighs and even up to the bottom of her firm ass cheeks.

Whatever the reason for the distraction, the chaos of screeching tires made Jenny aware that all male eyes within 50 feet were honed in on her. But those eyes didn't make her uncomfortable. She had worn skimpy clothes all the time on campus and she had shed any inhibitions about being scantily clad long ago.

In fact, Jenny enjoyed being a cocktease. She loved how men turned and lusted after her wherever she strutted. She loved how they winked whenever she smiled at them. But most of all, she loved how even the men that had a woman on their arm would use every opportunity to steal looks at her. Wives or girlfriends, no matter how sexy they dressed, none could compare to her. Being a slut for men became a part of her life and she loved every second of it.

Jenny tossed her gray blazer onto the dolly and it landed on top of Stewart's luggage as she strutted towards the two valet guys. She found it incredibly arousing to know that even in a state like California where celebrity sightings were the norm, she could still turn heads. The two poor valets looked like deers caught in her headlights.

"Stop looking at that skank!" Jenny heard a woman say to a man as they walked past.

An older woman eyed Jenny and spat out, "Tramp!"

"Are you done staring at that stupid bimbo?" Jenny heard a younger woman ask her boyfriend or husband as she ushered him into the safety of the airport and away from Jenny's seduction.

Jenny was used to these the venomous comments hurled at her by other women. It was still hurtful to hear but the envious look from other women that asked 'why can't I have a body like that?' always made Jenny feel better. It had been less than a minute since Jenny took off her blazer and the only people left on the concourse were single men and sneering teenagers.

"Sorry guys, I don't have any change." Jenny said as she stood in front of the two valets, "Can I borrow one of your phones?"

"H-here." The blond valet stuttered. His hand was fumbling in his front pocket, taking the opportunity to adjust himself before digging up his cellphone and handing it to her.

"I'm sorry," Jenny pouted as she read his nametag and took the cellphone, "Brett. I didn't mean to make you run into poor Dave over here."

"I-I'm...sorry." Brett stammered, he would surely get fired if she reported him, "I didn't see anything, really."

"Oh, it'll be our little secret." Jenny purred. She spread her feet a little bit wider than shoulder width apart, slipped Brett's cellphone under her skirt and snapped an upskirt picture of her black g-string covering her pussy.

Brett's hard-on created a large bulge in his trousers that had not gone unnoticed by Jenny. She circled behind him and reached around to the front of his pants. She slipped her hands down his front pockets, one hand casually brushed his cock as the other hand dropped the phone into the pocket. She gave his cock a squeeze and whispered into his ear, "Next time, take a picture. It lasts longer."

"T-thanks." Brett stammered, standing there in complete disbelief as to what just happened.

Jenny unraveled herself from Brett and moved to Dave, who looked like he was frozen to the ground. He stood next to Brett, eagerly anticipating what his compensation would be for being the one hit by the luggage dolly.

"Brett," Jenny cooed as she slid her arm around Dave's waist, "could you take a picture for us?"

"Yeah, sure, of course." Brett replied. His hard-on made gave him some difficulty with pulling his phone out and it took him a second or two to get it out. He aimed the phone at them and saw that Dave was rather timid standing so close to the gorgeous woman.

"Dave put your arms around me, I won't bite. There you go." Jenny whispered as Brett snapped a photo of them together.

By now, a crowd of about half a dozen men formed a circle around Jenny as they too took pictures of her with their cellphones or cameras. The crowd was large enough to block any cars that drove by or anyone that was dropped off from seeing the blonde bombshell in all her glory, yet small enough to not draw any attention from security.

As Jenny glanced around her, the scathing that looks she received earlier from the other women were smothered by all the attention that she was now getting. The disapproving looks and the disgusting sneers didn't matter when she saw the excitement in each of these men's eyes. A few of them were in their mid-twenties but most of them were in their thirties with a few in their forties and fifties. The oldest man looked old enough to be Jenny's grandfather. Regardless of how old they were, they were all giddy and horny like teenage boys. That alone made the scathing glares totally worth it.

"Hey, why don't I take a picture of all three of you?" Tyrone said, pushing his way through the small crowd.

"Thanks, Tyrone!" Jenny smiled as Brett handed his phone to him, "That would be fantastic."

"Seriously?" Tyrone asked mockingly at Brett and Dave. Both of them flanked gorgeous woman on either side but they kept their hands to themselves, "You guys have what is probably the most beautiful piece of ass that either of you will ever see in your lives and all you're going do is stand there? Personally, I'd take the opportunity to cop a feel."

Brett and Dave exchanged nervous glances but Jenny's reassuring smile told them that it was alright. They each grabbed the backside of Jenny's knees with one hand while their other hand supported her lower back. Jenny wrapped her arms around their broad shoulders to balance herself as they scooped her up into a seated position.

"That's more like it." Tyrone said, even the crowd applauded approvingly as the valets held the blonde woman up like some sort of champion.

Standing next to Tyrone, a sixty-something-year-old man mumbled, "Young dumb asses don't even know to cop a feel when the opportunity comes by."

"Her HUSBAND's standing RIGHT there." Dave argued, nodding towards Tyrone. Dave's comment caused the crowd to turn their heads and look at the giant black man.

"Oh dear." Jenny sighed softly, she saw Tyrone fiddling with his own phone and knew what he was up to. She was already soaking wet from the Sluice discreetly humming away in her cunt this entire time. But she didn't know whether she was getting off from the dildo twirling lazily inside of her, the gentle buzzing of the vibrator against her throbbing clit, the attention she was getting, or all three of those things combined. As long as she could release the monstrous climax that was building between her legs, she was horny enough not to care how or where it happened.

"Not me. The guy you were talking to earlier, HE'S her fiancé." Tyrone said calmly, turning up the intensity from 5% to 10% on Jenny's sex toy. "You think I'd stand here if some punks were groping with my fiancé? I'm just their neighbor."

The increased sensation made Jenny part her lips and let out a soft moan, "Ooohh."

"Go ahead, grab that sexy piece of ass." Tyrone continued without even asking Jenny. He figured that if she were uncomfortable with anything, she would let him know and he would put a stop to it. Just in case, he added, "I don't think she will, but lay off if she say's 'no.'"

In less than a heartbeat, Brett and Dave's hands slid down from Jenny's bare lower back as they each helped themselves to a handful of her firm ass. She held onto their shoulders tightly while their rough hands kneaded her soft, pliant flesh through the thin, gray business skirt.

"Yeeessss." Jenny gasped, not from her ass getting groped but from feeling the Sluice turn up another notch. Tyrone was edging her closer and closer towards an orgasm and she was starting to squirm in ecstasy.

The slight increase of the Sluice's intensity was enough for the valets to notice. Brett and Dave were feeling the vibrations reverberating throughout the blonde's firm body. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that she had something vibrating between her legs.

Turning the intensity to 30%, Tyrone continued, "Met her this morning. Sexy thing greeted me with much less than what she has on right now. The first thing I did when I saw her was finger that juicy little twat til she came all over my fingers."

"HHaaahhh." Jenny breathed out, reliving what Tyrone had just described. The dildo was churning out all the lust within her just like his fingers did that morning.

"Pfft! That's nothing." The old man said, swatting the air dismissively, "Back in 'Nam, those Asian whores came whenever ya stuck a finger in their tight cunts. Ain't nothing to brag about son."

"Fucked her too." Tyrone boasted in a tone filled with pride. He increased the intensity again to 40%, "Had this slut screaming and creaming all over my dick. Kinda like what she's doing now."

"Ahhh...ah...." Jenny moaned softly. Her eyes were closed and her mouth formed that familiar 'O' shape.

"No way, I don't believe you." Said a chubby guy that looked the youngest out of the crowd, "Prove it."

"I'm not gonna just whip it out and fuck her right here." Tyrone said scoffed. He saw Jenny turned another shade of red, either from his comments or maybe because he turned the devious sex toy up to 50%. Why she was blushing didn't matter as he continued, "A hot blondie like her with a rack like that, a sexy ass and those smooth long legs that seem to go on forever. All that packed onto that tight body. I HAD to fuck her. And to top it off, she has the tightest pussy I've ever had too. She's so tight, it felt like she was milking my dick with her cunt."

"No shit." Shouted one of the college aged guys wearing a UCLA t-shirt. College sluts were common, so it wasn't hard for him to believe what the black man was saying. Except the college sluts he saw weren't typically this hot, nor did they have tight pussies. He doubted that this chick, as hot as she was, still had a tight cunt. Challenging the black man's claims, he continued, "Hot chick and a tight cunt? Let me see it. Spread them legs."

The last sentence incited the crowd and verbalized what was on every man's mind. The crowd erupted into a chant, "Spread them legs! Spread them legs!"

Brett and Dave gave in to the crowd's demands and pulled Jenny's legs apart. At the same time, Tyrone turned the sex toy to up 60%. The Sluice made her whole body tense up and her legs clamp shut. Her wanton moans got louder as she was manhandled and forcibly spread her legs apart.

The small crowd erupted in triumph when Brett and Dave held up Jenny on either side, her legs lewdly spread apart. The sounds of camera shutters went into a frenzy with Brett and Dave being asked to turn her this way and that as each man tried to take a picture of a hot blonde.

Jenny looked like a fallen angel held up by two mortal men for a victorious display. Her hair was a perfectly done up golden French twist. Everyone saw her large, round, perky tits jiggling underneath the backless and sideless white cowl neck halter top as the trio turned left and right. Her nipples were prominently poking against her flimsy top in the mid-day sun. The short, gray business skirt that could barely cover the tops of her lace stockings were hiked up so far that the black garter belt straps -- which contrasted beautifully against her smooth, tanned skin -- could be seen from every angle. With her stocking-clad legs splayed, the only thing that covered her velvety pink sleeve was her tiny, thin, black g-string.

The circle of gawkers were snapping photos of the blonde trophy wife, dressed -- or barely dressed -- like a naughty secretary. The generic slutty secretary that lived in so many men's wet dreams was being immortalized on each of their phones. One by one, the crowd's lust filled eyes shifted away from her bouncing tits and zeroed in on the small black triangle between her legs. The thin piece of cloth outlined what was unmistakably a sex toy buried in her pussy. Once the crowd saw that, their interest level in the gorgeous 22-year-old buxom blonde skyrocketed.

Jenny knew Tyrone enjoyed showing her off. She could only imagine what went on in his mind as he soaked it all in. A black man with a white woman. Tyrone's head seemed like it was overloaded, turning left and right. His eyes were looking at the guys on her left, then at her pussy, then to the guys on the right, then back at her. Jenny had been through many of these situations and she was used to guys having fun. If things didn't get too out of hand, it was all just harmless fun. And as long as she felt safe, she actually enjoyed being shown off. And nothing made her feel safer than having a 6'6" tall bodyguard with 250 pounds of muscle.

"You see that thing wiggling around inside her g-string?" Tyrone pointed out as he turned the Sluice up to 70%. "It's dildo and vibrator combo controlled by an app."

"All I hear is this." Chubby snickered and made a yapping motion with his hand.

Tyrone wanted to invite them all to help themselves to one of the world's best piece of tits and ass to feel how firm and soft tits could be. He wanted to pull her pussy lips apart so they could see the tight, pink twat he was talking about. If they weren't on a tight schedule, he would have.

Jenny was trying to wrap her head around how all this could be happening. First, Tyrone fucked her in front of her gardeners. Then she let them gangbang her. Other than the people, none of those actions were new to her. The part where she swallowed Tyrone's cum when she sat right next to her fiancé. That was new. And now she was about to cum in front of total strangers. Also new.

Sure, Jenny had cum in front of strangers before while sitting in a lecture. But those strangers never took notice. And at least in college, she knew the names of guys that watched her cum. Here, she didn't know any of them, not even their names. And yet she was about to show them one of the hottest things they'd ever see.

'Well, I guess when a girl fucks half the campus and needs to cum several times a day, this is what happens.' Jenny thought to herself. She didn't know why everything today turned her on so much. Not that she cared. After suppressing her inner slut from Stewart for so long, she needed this. She felt...liberated. Jenny realized that after all this time, all she ever wanted was to cum. She didn't care how or with whom. She just wanted to cream.

"If Chubby over there will shut up, you guys might actually hear it." Tyrone muttered and cranked the Sluice to 100%. Unlike the typical porn star stuffed full of enhancements, Jenny's all natural tits were shaking from the Sluice at full throttle.

The Sluice was buzzing like a beehive between Jenny's legs. It was so loud, everyone could hear it over the sounds of passing cars and flying planes. There was no doubt that a sex toy was jammed up in her cunt this whole time.

They watched intently as the 22-year-old woman began to thrash her head in ecstasy. She looked amazingly hot with her blonde hair tied up into a French twist, her eyes shut, her head tossed and turned from side to side. None of the men -- except Tyrone -- even knew her name. And yet here they were, watching her teeter on the brink of an orgasm outside an airport.

Jenny felt her pussy becoming a tunnel of cream. Bubbling and surging, ready to spill her juices all over her wonderful dildo. And she did.

Jenny's head flew back, her eyes scrunched shut, her brows furrowed together, her gorgeous face took on an orgasmic look, her mouth opened and her back arched like she was struck by lightning. The first orgasmic wave ripped through her tight body with full force and she let out a loud scream that no one heard. The roaring engines from a jumbo jet taking off drowned out her screams so much that her audience barely heard it.

"AAAHHHH!" Jenny screamed. She continued to tremble and moan as two more orgasmic waves ravaged her body. Her stocking clad legs instinctively tried to clamp together but Brett and Dave used all their strength and kept those sexy legs spread.

Jenny's pussy clenched tightly around the toy as it churned her cunt through another wave of pure pleasure. Each time she came, her pussy coated the dildo with a layer of her cream. Unable to keep her whimpers down, she let out another cry of orgasmic joy, "MMMNNNGGHHH!"

In the midst of riding a wave to another orgasm, Jenny's body was still shaking when suddenly the dildo gave out.

"NO!" Jenny cried and frantically began humping the air. She needed to cum! The waves of pleasure were quickly subsiding despite the fact that she was in a near-cumming state. As quick as her orgasms came, this one disappeared and she became limp in the valet's arms.

"Ain't nothing but a thang." The old man said to console the obviously disappointed blonde.

1...34567...9