Naughty Fiancée Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even Keith, the seasoned bartender who routinely saw and sampled the best that college students had to offer every weekend, couldn't hide his raging lust for her. Had his boss came into the bar, Keith surely would've been fired for what he did. He risked all that for her.

Jenny gripped her hands tightly around the porcelain sink, her breathe became more shallow, her nipples began to stiffen again and she crossed her legs to try to squeeze her thighs even tighter. Fired or not, Keith probably would've fucked her in front of the other's had Tyrone let him.

She knew how much Tyrone loved it, having her blatantly exposed like that and using her for their pleasure. He put his hands wherever and whenever he wished, all over every inch of her body. He was claiming her, taking her from Stewart. She was going to be Stewart's wife, his fucking wife, and she would do anything Tyrone wanted.

Her eyes shot open when she heard a loud moan. But the only thing that was in the bathroom with her was her reflection. The mirror was reflecting her hands sliding over her body, one hand squeezing her firm breasts under her top while the other had snaking its way into her skirt. The loud groan was hers as she felt between her thighs. Her delicate fingers felt her slippery, uncovered slit and it's wet warmth.

Tyrone made her crave sex even in his absence. Jenny tried to stop and think about something else, but her mind kept on anticipating what it would be like to work for a man like Tyrone. There was no doubt that she would have to fuck him or even strangers when he needed a potential client to sign. She knew what it was going to take to get that signature.

Jenny turned her focus on convincing Darren. Instantly she felt her pussy get hotter and wetter as her juices began to drip through her fingers and soak into her lace stockings. Darren wasn't Tyrone, so why the hell was she thinking about him? And worse, why was he arousing to her?

Jenny pulled her hands away from her body, she needed to control herself. She looked down at her hand and it was covered in her cream. She thought to herself, 'This wasn't their doing, you were born to be a slut. Heck, every man in college knew it. So act like the slut that you are. If your job is to give it up whenever, wherever and however Tyrone wanted, you shouldn't be afraid of it. You should embrace the fact that you're a slut and try to fulfill that as much as you can. This is no different than college, except now in the working world, being a slut requires some class and be what the situation calls for. If they want you to just lay there and take it, then do it. If they want you to be wild, then be wild. If they want you to scream like a slut, then scream like one. If they wanted you to be quiet, then be quiet. If they wanted you to talk dirty, then let them hear the dirty things on your mind. The key is to be what they want you to be, to fulfill the fantasies that no other slut could. This is the time to hone the skills that you've learned in college Jennifer. Never stop bettering yourself however you can, because there is always more that you can be.'

Washing her lust off her hands, Jenny reflected on how important it was for her to make others happy. She may have loved teasing, but she loved pleasing just as much. Other people may have received satisfaction out of helping others, she got it from helping them cum or fulfilling their fantasies. She was built for sex and she shouldn't have to throw that talent away because she was engaged.

Jenny's own pep talk was still going through her head when there was a loud knock on the bathroom door. Before she could react, the door flung open with Keith standing in the doorway.

"Oh sorry, I wasn't sure if you all left." Keith blurted and quickly closed the door on the surge of music flooding in.

"It's alright." Jenny said shouted through the closed door, "I'm just cleaning up first."

"Oh, I'll wait until you're done then." Keith said shouted through the door.

"I said it's OK, come IN!" Jenny insisted. She sauntered to the door and opened it to Keith's bright red face. He was obviously embarrassed and she didn't know why. It wasn't like she had anything he hadn't seen before.

"Hey, look, before you go," Keith said, stepping inside and closing the door behind him. He reached down into his pocket and pulled out a piece of paper, "do you think you could -"

It was as if time slowed to a crawl while Jenny comprehended what Keith was about to say. She was wondering why Keith would barge into a woman's bathroom, especially since he didn't know if the bathroom was occupied!

'He must've thought we left without paying! I can't believe Tyrone would leave me in such an embarrassing predicament! And here's Keith chasing after me to pay the bill!' Jenny thought angrily, 'Those two assholes can wait while I settle this.'

Jenny felt terrible at the thought of Keith going through all that trouble with Barry, only to find out that they were skipping on the bill. Her train of thought arrived at a conclusion within a millisecond of Keith pulling out the little white piece of paper.

Keith didn't even have a chance to finish his sentence before the blonde bombshell squatted down onto her haunches with her knees spread around his calves.

Jenny unzipped his fly and said softly and seductively, "Sorry for your troubles, let me take care of that for you."

The fact that she found Keith cute eased the pain of her predicament. When she reached into his pants, her mouth watered in anticipation as she fished out his hefty cock.

"Oh MY!" Jenny smiled, looking at Keith's seven-inch cock, then up into his surprised face. His reaction told her that he wasn't expecting this. The pre-cum leaking out of his cock told her that his cum filled balls were aching to empty themselves either in her or on her. She held his cock to her lips and stuck out her tongue to taste him.

Keith stood slack-jawed and wide-eyed while his brain tried to comprehend whether this was really happening. He was living every man's dream, having a hot babe at his feet, offering her mouth to him as means of pleasure and release.

"How about we get you more comfortable?" Jenny suggested softly. Without waiting for an answer, her hands reached up and unbuckled his belt. His pants dropped and crumpled around his ankles while she nuzzled her face against his crotch. Her wet tongue was licking between the base of his cock and his balls while she whispered, "I want you to relax, babe."

Jenny turned her focus to his heavy balls, she lathered them up with her tongue. When his balls were nice and slick with her saliva, she slithered her tongue from the base of his cock up to the mushroom tip where she opened her mouth and took the plump head between her lips.

Keith inhaled a sharply from the way Jenny's tongue twirled around his head. Her tongue was swirling so fast it felt like there were two chicks servicing his cock at once. Unlike the other girls that blew him, Jenny did not start slow. Instead, her tongue was twirling the underside of his shaft with her lips sliding down his cock until her nose touched his body. Her blonde hair was flinging wildly from her head bobbing back and forth at a steady pace, sliding his rigid cock in and out between her lips.

Jenny felt his heavy balls hitting her chin each time she swallowed his length. Keith's balls were making a dull, dense thud as opposed to simply smacking her chin. She cupped his balls in her hands and felt their heft. She was sure they were filled to the brim with cum and that made her moan around the fleshy rod in her mouth while she gently caressed and massaged his balls with her fingertips.

It wasn't even a minute when Keith's fleshy slab of cock turned into a rock hard rod in Jenny's mouth. The bathroom was echoing with the loud and wet sounds of a cock slamming into a very wet mouth. The longer she sucked, the wetter she got. Unable to control her lust anymore, she reached down and her fingers went straight for her clit.

"Ohhh yeah!" Keith moaned. He was leaning back against the door, reveling in the heavenly feeling of having his dick in Jenny's warm mouth while her fingertips were massaging his balls. He didn't even have to hold the back of her head to make her take him as deep as she could, she was doing it all on her own.

Jenny could feel Keith's cock getting harder and harder, which made her rub her clit harder and faster. She wanted to cum so bad that her hand stopped rubbing Keith's balls and began squeezing her tits through her top. As soon as she touched her hard nipple, she set off a mini orgasm. Her entire body stiffened and every muscle in her body shivered and trembled as she came with Keith's cock in her mouth. Her body became so weak she couldn't sit her on haunches anymore and she almost fell backwards.

Jenny's body-rocking orgasm caught Keith by surprise. His cock would have sprung free from her lips had he not gripped the back of her head with his strong hands. He looked at the gorgeous woman with her lips wrapped around his dick. Half of his cock was in her mouth when he pulled her forward and he let her fall to her knees in front of him.

Jenny looked up at Keith with pleading eyes, her body shook and trembled so much she couldn't have moved if she wanted to. The only thing she could do was rub her lusty nub and squeeze her firm tits as she came on her knees.

"Open wide!" Keith growled down at Jenny. He was gripping her head firmly between his hands as he started face fucking her, slamming his cock in and out of her mouth. The tiny bathroom was filled with the sounds of GLUCK! GLUCK! SLURP! GLUCK! SLURP! GLUCK! GLUCK! SLURP!

Keith skullfucked her pretty face faster and faster until suddenly, he shoved his cock all the way down her throat and growled, "Here it cums!"

Keith's cock exploded deep down Jenny's throat and sent his first batch of cum down her throat. Never in his wildest wet dream did he think he could cum so hard in his life.

Jenny's mind was flooded in an orgasmic bliss as Keith's knees sagged and half his cock slid out just as the second batch of cum surged into her mouth. She was still cumming so hard she couldn't have stayed upright had it not been for his hands holding her head. It was as if her body was on autopilot -- or rather slut mode. The sensation of Keith's copious load sliding down her throat caused her to moan, but with her cock stuffed mouth it came out more like a wet, muffled moan.

"FUCK!" Keith groaned. Weak-kneed, he looked down at the orgasming beauty and groaned, "Swallow it all baby! SWALLOW. IT. ALL!"

Jenny's beautiful face gazed up at Keith with bright blue eyes. She looked amazing with her pink lips wrapped around his spurting cock. Her tits were heaving up and down with her breathing and her nipples were poking out underneath her white draping top. Her blonde hair an absolute mess. Her gray skirt cinched tightly around her toned stomach and small waist. But what Keith loved seeing the most was her trembling uncontrollably, struggling to stay kneeling upright as he was filling her mouth while she was staring up at him hungrily.

Keith's orgasm was taking its toll on him, making his knees sag even more until he was almost in a squatting position. He summoned all the strength that he had left and exploded up into a standing position. Both Keith and his cock were now erect. Slowly, he let go of the blonde's head, which inevitably, made the pretty blonde's lips sink towards the bottom of his cum spewing cock.

Jenny guessed that it must have been a while since he last got laid and he'd been storing up because her cheeks were puffing out like a squirrel holding a nut. Except she wasn't a squirrel, but she definitely was holding a giant nut that Keith was busting in her mouth.

Jenny didn't anticipate this large of a load and as her lips sank further and further towards the base of his cock, there was nowhere else for Keith's cum to go and the warm, gooey splooge poured out between her lips. Her body was still a convulsing orgasmic mess. Jenny could feel the flow of warm cum pouring down her chin, dripping down her neck and all over her top and his cum fueled her orgasm even further as she continued fingering herself.

Jenny was stuck in that loop where her orgasm never really stopped. That is, not until those lovely arms were shaking too hard to continue to finger herself or squeeze her tits. Only then did her orgasm slowly dissipate and she gained some control of her body. She became more aware of Keith's softening cock and she clamped her lips around his semi-hard cock to nurse the rest of his sweet cream. Her hands returned to his balls, she gingerly massaged his lighter sack and milked every last drop into her hot, wet mouth. She was a mess by the time his cock stopped spurting.

Keith's white gooey cum contrasted sexily against her tanned skin. White cum dripped down her chin, her neck and even soaked through her white top. There was so much cum that globs of white were splattered all over her gray skirt and black stockings.

Any cum that didn't spill out of her mouth, Jenny swallowed and she began to enthusiastically clean him. Eventually, she tilted her head back, his flaccid cock flopped out of her mouth and she planted a kiss on the tip. Keith came almost as much as Tyrone did and that made her pussy clench curiously as to what it would have felt like to have him blow inside her. When she was finished, she pulled up his boxers and pants, tucked his sensitive organ back into its home before she slumped onto the floor exhausted.

"Thanks." Keith smiled and offered his hand to help Jenny up.

"You're wel-'cum'!" Jenny smiled. She took his hand and he pulled her up. Now that the blowjob was complete, she felt the soreness in her knees from being on them for so long, "Sorry about them skipping out on the bill."

"Skip what now?" Keith asked in surprise. After such a fantastic blowjob, he felt so high that it took him a second to realize what Jenny meant, "OH! No, bills already paid! I never worry about those two, we go way back. I came to ask for your number!"

Jenny's mouth dropped open in surprise as she looked at him. Her face turned a deep shade of red as she watched Keith pull out a pen, a blank crumpled piece of paper and held them out to her.

'Only going to ask for your number.' Jenny thought, her mind in complete shock over what had just occurred. She took the pen and paper, numbly wrote down her number as Keith's fresh cum slowly soaked through her clothes.

"Thanks!" Keith said with the biggest smile and opened the bathroom door to leave. If somebody had been walking down that hallway and looked in, they would have seen Jenny standing there with her clothes, her lips, her face and neck covered in cum. When he walked out the door, he didn't even look back. Keith didn't care at all. He got her number and his dick sucked, that's what mattered.

Jenny numbly stared through the doorway at the empty hallway wall. The words, 'bills already paid' and 'ask for your number' echoed in her mind as she heard them over and over again.

Just her number.

That was all he wanted.

The bill was already paid. And she dropped down to her knees, sucked him off and swallowed his cum.

Jenny took a deep breath, closed the door and laughed lightly at herself for the misunderstanding. Taking off her top, she started cleaning Keith's cum off of her face and chest. In addition to the usual things found in a woman's purse, experience taught her to carry toothpaste, toothbrush, mouthwash, wet wipes and tissues. She finished rinsing out her mouth and looking in the mirror, her face was still flushed and her hair a bit messed up, but surprisingly, she felt great. She wiped what she could off of her skirt and stockings, then she reapplied her makeup. There was no reason she had to look like a cheap whore that just got used in the men's bathroom when she was going to back out to the car.

A torrent of thoughts were scattered in Jenny's mind as she applied the finishing touches to her makeup. She couldn't believe that she blew Keith when all he wanted was her number. She thought she was 'paying the bill' when it had been paid all along. She picked up her top and looked at the cum-stains on it, she blew him for nothing. Then she had an epiphany.

This is who she was and why Tyrone hired her! It didn't matter whether she was dancing on the stage of a strip club or closing business deals. She had the tits, the ass and the body created for sex! Her gorgeous face completed the package. No matter what she did, that is how men would see her, a hot chick to be fucked.

Jenny knew it deep in her gut that in the end, it didn't matter how professional she was in her career or how good she was in bed. The results were the same. She was a blonde with a nice set of tits, a thin waist, a heart shaped ass, long legs and that all added up to a series of tight holes to be fucked. She had no control over what or how men thought, but she could decide whether she saw her body as a blessing or curse.

Jenny never saw her gifts as a curse and she wasn't going start changing the way she looked at things now. She threw her cum stained top back on. The spots where Keith's cum soaked through the fabric stuck to her skin. She was going to have to stop at the mall for some clean clothes. Other than her cum covered clothes, there was no evidence of what happened in the bathroom. It was the best she could do given the circumstances. As soon as she opened the bathroom door, the tiny room was flooded by Joel Fletcher's 'Baby I like that.'

'Jiggle your asses baby

1, 2, 1, 3, ladies

sway you chest, swiggle your breasts

And what the girl's say?

Baby I like that

uh-huh!'

Stepping out into music filled the hallway, Jenny headed into the bar with her head held high. Surprisingly, none of the men left the bar. There were a few new ones that were sitting where she, Tyrone and Darren had sat.

None of the men made any effort whatsoever to hide their interest in smoking hot blonde's spectacular body. They were paying close attention to her cum spattered clothes. The newcomers hadn't seen her outfit or her earlier performance, but they quickly committed the gorgeous young woman to memory and tried to remember every detail to tell their friends later. Many of them would be coming back again with hopes to catch another glimpse of this rare beauty. By the time she set foot into the bar area, the stares were more evident than ever.

"Guess she ordered off the menu!" Someone shouted and elicited several chuckles.

Jenny licked her lips in response, flashed him a smile and continued towards the entrance.

"She asked for a salad." Keith smirked, his face beamed with pride, "I gave her the meat after, with extra of sauce."

Keith was happy to see the reactions of his customers when they clued in on what he did. He was proud of how much cum he got on her. He noticed that under the bar's lights, his white cum showed up very brightly against her gray skirt. And because it was such a huge load, the globs of thick, white cum did not even dry yet and was dripping down her clothes.

"We know how she paid her bill!" Yelled another jester.

"How much did that blowjob cost, hey Keith?" Another hollered.

Jenny ignored all their comments and continued walking. Her two big black friends were gone and the customers in the bar were getting louder and bolder.

"Jenny!" Keith yelled as he quickly ran around the counter and ran up to her.

Jenny stopped. Even though she wanted to get away from these guys as quick as possible, she had to keep calm and cool if she wanted to leave the bar without causing a scene.

1...45678...12