Naughty Lingerie Show Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All right," I said. "But don´t you need a ruler or something for taking the measure," I asked. She hadn´t brought one as far as I could see.

"Well, if you want me to use a ruler I will," she said. "Otherwise I have other means of measuring, very reliable and accurate I would say." She giggled heavily.

"Oh, well, you are welcome. What type of measurement do you have in mind," I answered trying to adjust to her way of talking.

Caroline started to measure the length between her thumb and index finger but the opening was too short. She fiddled for a while with different fingers to get a match. She gasped when she got the result. Next she wanted the circumference. She used both hands to get a good measure.

"Oh my my. You are big all right. Very big indeed. And it's so very handsome as well. Oh my goodness, just wait till I have told the girls."

Caroline still knelt in front of me but now sat back on her heels watching me. She smiled broadly looking very pleased.

"Is that really the reliable way to measure you mentioned," I asked her jokingly. "Doesn´t seem very accurate to me. I still think a ruler or a measuring tape is needed."

She sat quiet for a while with an inwardly smile on her face. Then she looked up at me.

"You are right of course, it isn´t," she said calmly. "That was just an explorative measurement to get an estimate. I need it to get the settings for the real meter. It´s an excellent tool I always have handy. As I said, very reliable and accurate. Never fails." She started to giggle. "Are you ready for it?" She asked and suddenly her voice trembled and not only her voice.

Maybe she trembled but she didn´t hesitate. She was very determined when she suddenly moved her feet wide apart and pulled my chair in between her open thighs. She took hold of my cock and directed it towards her pussy entrance. With swift movements she impaled herself on my cock until it was fully inside.

"Oh my god, it fits my meter perfectly," she exclaimed and started to ride me with long up and down strokes. Her excitement grew fast and it didn´t take very long before she cried out and sat down hard on me her body trembling. She sat still until she had calmed down. When she started to raise her body I was expecting another pleasant ride but she tricked me. She rose in full and stood before me with beaming eyes and a very happy expression.

"You are done? Have you got your measurements?" I asked feeling disappointed.

"Oh no, I am not done yet. Not by far. That was just for warming up the meter," she answered giggling heavily. "Now it´s time for the real metering."

She quickly went around my desk and cleared it. I had very few things on the surface so it was easily done. She climbed up on top of it.

"Come, the meter is ready for you," she called softly. "Come and find out how ready it is." The tremble in her voice was back.

I went around the desk and when I came close to her she moved forward on the desk top until her butt was close to the edge. She spread her thighs and planted her feet at the sides. She supported herself with her arms behind her pushing her pelvis forward. Indeed she was ready to receive me.

"What a fine big desk you have. Plenty of room for the measuring task," she giggled. "Come on, enter my meter. Don´t be afraid, it won´t bite."

Well, that was an invitation that couldn´t be misunderstood. I had been about to ask for permission to enter her. You had to be very careful in my position. But she had forestalled me, had probably anticipated my question.

I moved forward and was welcomed with satisfied cries when my cock slid into her a little at a time. When I was accommodated in full in her warm pussy I stopped and looked at her taking in her lovely body. She raised her upper body and with one hand pulled my head down for a kiss that turned into a deep French kiss with a lot of tongue twisting.

"Lovely," she exclaimed. "But now it´s time to put the meter in action. Please, take full advantage of it, it´s made for heavy duty." She giggled but there was much lust in her voice.

I put my hands on her hips for support and started to fuck her. She made it very easy and met my thrusts eagerly. This time she took her time just enjoying my efforts before she started to climb up the hill. Her pussy was very pleasant changing the grip and pressure around my cock all the time. When she started to breath harder and whimper each time I thrust inwards I understood that she was on her way. I got amazed how easily she made me understand. It was our very first encounter. She was obviously experienced in those matters I thought fleetingly.

I supported her progress in climbing the hill as best as I could. She stopped climbing for a little while and just enjoyed. When she resumed climbing I understood that she was near. Her body stiffened and spasms rippled through her pussy. With a sudden high pitch cry she went over the top and cum in a crashing orgasm. She fell back on the desk lying on her back panting hard.

I was still buried to the hilt in her pussy and felt her orgasm ripple through her body. After a while her pussy got more determined and massaged my cock. She looked up at me smilingly and pulled me forward to penetrate her as deep as possible.

"My meter is fully charged by now and you are as big and deep inside as you will get. The measurements are taken now. Lovely isn´t it," She said keeping her voice serious but there was a lot of joy and lust underneath.

After a while of this lovely treatment of my cock she pushed me out and rose from the desk. She came into my arms in a full body hug and a long lingering kiss.

"Well, we are not done yet, "she said breaking the kiss. "A thorough metering needs to be done with another method as well to verify the results. But maybe we need to ensure that your cock is fully big and hard." She knelt very graciously before me and took my cock in her mouth. It was still rather hard but she took her time sucking it not forgetting the balls.

"Lovely," she said when she finally rose. "I like to suck your cock after it has been in heavy use in my pussy. It feels a bit different than before it was inserted in me. Well, are we ready for the proof metering?" She rose and hugged me again. It occurred to me that it seemed like she was sure that I wouldn´t cum during our second fuck. Well, she probably knew that older men need their time. Or had she monitored it all? Either way was fine with me and now I was curious to find out what would happen.

I didn´t had to wonder for long. She left me and spun around. She took position at the desk with her back towards me. She bended over and it was very clear what she had in mind. She wriggled her hips invitingly a few times. She looked lovely and very sexy in that position.

"Well, come on. The meter is ready again. Come in might be a better expression though. Anyhow, you are most welcome to mount," she said giggling and again wriggled her ass. I moved in but missed the target. My cock instead poked her ass hole.

"Oh no, not the back door entrance." she yelled and swayed forward. "It´s not that I don´t like a cock up my ass, it is nice as a change now and then. No, it´s because the meter isn´t in there. And besides, you are too big for me to take in the ass," she said in a normal voice. "But wait a second, I have forgotten something necessary." She rose and went around the desk. I didn´t understand what she was up to. She knelt and rummaged through her clothes and when she rose again I understood. She had looked for her high heels and now put them on.

Now, I really like women to wear high heels. It gives them a sexier look when they move and enhance their charms. My cock twitched when she came around the desk. She was a lovely sight.

She quickly took up her position and again wriggled her ass. She said nothing but gave me a big smile over her shoulder. No further invitation needed I thought and moved in. This time my cock head touched her pussy entrance. She had put on the heels to get a little higher up to make it more pleasurable for me. I wouldn´t need to bend my knees when I fucked her. Now her pussy entrance was at the right height. A fleeting thought crossed my mind. The shoes had unusually high heels for wearing at the office. It seemed that she had done a thorough planning.

A second push forward brought me half way into her pussy. As she had said it was ready to receive me being hot and well lubricated. A third push brought me all the way inside and there was a deep moan of delight. I began fucking her with long slow strokes trying to find out what she liked. I reached around her to catch her boobs that hung down and gave them a thorough massage. Meanwhile she met my thrusts eagerly standing firm and I soon got the feeling that she wanted to be banged harder and faster.

I had got it right. She started to pant hard and moaned now and then. The moans got more frequent and switched to cries of pleasure. I moved one hand to her clit and that made it. She cum immediately but didn´t stop meeting me. So I banged on and soon there was another climax. But as they hadn´t been as strong as when she was receiving me lying on the desk top I just went on.

But her third orgasm was much stronger and lasted longer. Again the pussy rippled along my cock and I pushed deep inside her and stayed there pressing my cock hard into her. The rippling went on for a little while but suddenly she gripped my cock real hard and the she let out the high pitch cry. Her hard grip around my cock remained for some time before she slowly relaxed.

"Cut and print," she suddenly yelled and pushed me out. She rose and turned around. She beamed of pride and lust and joy all together.

"That was a perfect metering. You learn fast how it has to be done. You pushed hard into me and kept still at the right moment and just before I was going to tell you. Splendid. Now let´s find out how the readings match."

She got quiet and stood with an inward smile on her face. She tapped her clit as if she was typing on a computer.

"Yes, yes the readings match perfectly. There is a slight uncertainty about the absolute values though. It has to do with that your cock is the biggest my meter has ever handled. The real calibration doesn´t cover that. But I have used a long technical device for calibration which is of some help although it´s not the same thing so the meter had to do some calculations and extrapolations. The result is correct give or takes a quarter of an inch or so. The second reading is three quarters of an inch longer and that is as it should be. You go deeper when mounting from behind. So we have a very reliable result. And they are well stored in my meter. I´ll be very happy to tell the girls tomorrow."

She looked very happy and relieved and took a few dancing steps before moving in close to me.

"We deserve a reward, don´t we? After all this hard metering activities I mean. You want to fuck some more I hope. Your cock is still hard. So let´s do it. But this time it will be just for the pleasure of it. No metering to worry about." She smiled happily.

She sank down on her knees and gave my cock a quick refresher before turning towards the desk.

"As ready as it can be," she said happily. "Oh yes, another thing. Don´t even think of anything foolish like a condom or pulling out. I want everything you have got delivered deep in my pussy. Every drop. I just love to feel the hot semen filling my womb. Got it?" She quickly took up her position bending over and supporting herself against my desk.

I moved forward but missed the target. Her hand quickly was out between her thighs grabbing my cock. She used it to caress her pussy slit and especially her clit. When she put the head at her entrance and just kept it there I got the signal. I pushed forward and slid all the way in.

The fuck got quite different this time. I understood that she had hold back before to be sure that I didn´t cum. She was much more active now although she had met me eagerly also before. But this time her pussy was livelier. It changed all the time from narrow to wide and when I stopped for a while to get a breather her muscles massaged my cock. It felt wonderful.

And it got even better. She cum rather quickly crying out but didn´t want to stop so I just fucked on. It had been the first in a series of orgasms and each time her pussy rippled. And the orgasms also involved lovely cries of pleasure.

I fucked her the best I could. It felt like she helped me to become an excellent lover. I helped her by massaging her swinging boobs and caress her clit.

But everything had to come to an end. I felt the tingling in my loins that was a sure sign that my orgasm was on the way. She seemed to have picked it up too. Her pussy got extremely pleasant and the muscles really helped my orgasm along. When I shot my first load she cried out and her pleasured cries went on until I was drained.

I stood behind her with my cock buried deep in her pussy. Her muscles didn´t stop their pleasant work but milked my cock for a long time. It felt lovely and I wanted it to go on forever.

Which, of course, it didn´t. Caroline recovered and wriggled her ass to get free. She rose and hugged me closely for a while. She moved her hands to my shoulders and pushed me back a little. She looked me in the eye and smiled broadly. She looked lovely her entire body glowing and the eyes beamed.

"Lovely, wasn´t it? Now I really have something to tell the girls. My mission is really fulfilled with a series of excellent readings. And what a reward we got. Extremely lovely if you ask me."

I pulled her close in a bear hug. She willingly pressed her body against mine. She felt lovely soft and warm.

Caroline broke the hug suddenly all business. She got her purse that she had put beside the desk when she first got into my office. She took out a bunch of Kleenex and quickly took care of what leaked out of her. She then knelt in front of me and was about to clean me as well. But she changed her mind and instead took my cock in her mouth and cleaned it thoroughly. She gave my balls a nice fondling before she rose.

"Nicely clean," she said giggling. "You really gave me a full load. I guess it will keep leaking out for some time. It was lovely to get my womb so filled. I can still feel it."

She gave me a kiss before she moved away to get her clothing.

She then went away rolling her ass exaggeratedly. She looked over her shoulder in the doorway flashing a wide grin.

Of course I sent her flowers in the morning of the following day.

Just before lunch Ylva burst into my office kicking the door shut behind her.

"What have you done? I just saw the flowers. It must be you who sent them to Caroline. They were similar to mine. You have been messing around with my staff without my permission." She leaned over my desk with her face close to mine when she accused me. She kept her pose while looking me in the eyes very sternly.

"Well, I . . . well," I stammered not knowing what to say.

Only then did her face break up in a big smile. She pulled my head forward into her deep cleavage and held me there for quite some time.

"Well, no harm done of course. Caroline was quite happy and she told me that she got very satisfactorily readings. Well, she hadn´t had to do it of course. I could have told them what they wanted to know." She giggled heavily. "But I decided not to. She really wanted to do it, almost begged. She also told that not only the measurements were very satisfactory but she too got very satisfied indeed. Well, I know what you are able to, don´t I?"

She straightened up. "What about lunch?"

During a very pleasant lunch she tried to make me tell about Caroline. I told her that it was inappropriate to tell such intimate things but she wriggled some out of me anyway. But I understood that Caroline had told her most of what happened. Women talk much more about such things I think. She mostly wanted to know how I had enjoyed her. And I didn´t think that it was inappropriate to praise her although I might not have done it in such detail. Ylva squirmed in her chair when I told some juicier details.

When we parted she asked me to pick her up later on. The chairman was giving a dinner to my honor that evening and all senior staff was invited.

"Come a bit earlier and have a drink before we leave," she said.

"Thank you, I will," I said. "It will be a pleasure. By the way, what will you be wearing? The red dress perhaps?"

"You would like that, I know. But no, it´s far too advanced for this dinner. I have something else in mind that I hope you will like. It´s your dinner after all so I want to look nice." She smiled broadly when we parted.

After lunch I finished my paperwork and went through the last pile of documents deciding what to keep and what to throw away. I had a few boxes that would be sent to my home in a day or two.

Suddenly the phone rang. I nearly jumped because it had been very quiet for the last couple of days. It was Margareta, the head of accounts. She wanted to know if I had any more expenses that I wanted to be reimbursed. She handled such things personally for the senior officers.

"Yes," I said. "There are a few receipts. I have just put them in my out basket but I can come with them right away if it suits you?"

"Will you? That would be very convenient. Then we can settle your account on the spot. I am working with it just now. See you in a couple of minutes then. Ciao."

So I went to her office and greeted her secretary, a woman that had been with the company all her life. She was one of the best, very efficient and extremely loyal. She smiled and told that I could go right in.

Margareta came forward and greeted me with a hug and a kiss on the cheek when I entered. She had a spacious office, very tasty but sparsely decorated. She had high enough rank to be allowed to redecorate her office and I knew that she had decided how it should be. Most of us used an internal decorator for the work.

She sat down again suddenly all business. She had my folder open on the desk and I handed her my receipts. She quickly typed them into her computer and pressed the print button.

"There you are. Please sign it and you will have the money next Wednesday in your account. You know how it works." She smiled. It struck me that it was the first she had said since I entered.

"Thank you, efficient as always," I said trying to find an excuse to stay for a while. I sat waiting for her to say something but when she didn´t I rose.

"Wait a second," Margareta suddenly blurted out. "There is one more thing I want. You are in no hurry, are you?"

"No, not at all. I have plenty of time for you," I said and sat down again.

She suddenly looked uncertain which was unusual. It looked like her thoughts were in turmoil and that it was hard for her to decide upon how to proceed. I had no clue what she wanted so I just waited. Suddenly she straightened up in her chair and a shy smile spread over her face.

"Caroline told me that you described her body and that you did so utterly nicely," she said calmly but her voice trembled. "I, well . . . I. . . I would like you to do the same for me. Will you? Please?"

I got chocked I must say but I think that I didn´t let it show. These ladies certainly were straightforward.

"You communicate were fast, don´t you?" I said to give us some time.

"Oh yes, we do. We use email but of course not the company system but Hotmail. And we have a private chat group. So the word spreads fast if we have something to tell. But don´t worry, we are very careful. We don´t use our real names but aliases. I am Redfox for instance and Caroline is Brownmink. I guess you can guess the rest. And we never mention names, only aliases when we chat about other persons. You are Big Bear by the way. Any idea why?" She had relaxed while talking and the shy smile was replaced with a broad one. She looked at me and laughed happily.