Naughty Lingerie Show Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, so now I know. I thought that maybe you got together to inform each other but couldn´t understand how you managed to make it so fast. You are all busy women," I said looking at her. There was an expectant look on her face and I remembered what she had asked for.

"Well, you wanted me to describe you. It will be my pleasure. Let´s see . . . yes, I think I will start from the top. Your hair has a lovely color and . . ."

"Wait a second. I must get undressed, mustn´t I? I mean, you can´t describe what you don´t see, can you?"

"Well, I thought that you meant that I should do it from memory" I said, suddenly worried about where this would lead. "I still remember very clearly how lovely you looked then," I added trying to give her a way to back off.

"Oh, thank you. It was fun, real fun to show off like that," she said blushing slightly. "But I want this to be done as good as it can be. I don´t think the light was strong enough for you to see it all, especially when I wrapped the cloak around you," she said her voice deep before she started to giggle.

She rose and came round to my side of her desk. She stood before me and started to take her clothes off. She did it very graciously making it a strip show but without all the wriggling and turning a real show holds. It didn´t take her long to get completely naked. She didn´t look at me during the performance but kept her gaze low.

She stood before me for a little while like that. Suddenly she looked up.

"Here I am. As nude as I can get," she said a bit uncertain but looking me straight in the eye.

"You look lovely. It will be a pleasure to describe you," I said thinking about how to start. "But shouldn´t you lock the door. It wouldn't do your reputation any good if someone came in. Well, the reputation as a lovely, sexy woman would be boosted that´s for sure. You are the most wanted woman in the entire company, you know that of course."

"Well, I don´t know about that. But there is no need to lock the door. My secretary is a dragon, you know that. She won´t let anyone in without my permission."

"But what about if she is away for a little while?"

"Well, that´s a thrill, isn´t it?" Margareta said smiling broadly. She was by now totally confident in her nudity. "Please, begin."

I could find no more excuses not to do what she had asked for so I did my best. I did it in about the same way as I had done with Caroline, starting with the head and working my way down. Her voluptuous body and flaming red hair made it easy to describe her. There were much giggling, laughter and pleased moans especially when I touched her female assets. When I was nearly finished and put my chin at her luxurious bush she grabbed my head and pushed my nose deep in her slit rubbing her clit against it for quite some time

"Lovely, absolute lovely," she exclaimed when she finally let me loose. "Caroline didn´t exaggerate at all. It was amazingly to be described like that. I doubted it but thought that I had to find out for myself. Thank you, thank you so much." She beamed of pride and happiness.

She moved forward, bended over and put her arms around my neck looking me in the eye from close range.

"Caroline also told something else. She reported her mission to find out your size. Very impressive result I must say. But you know that I am an accountant by heart and we want proof of everything. You know, receipts, contracts, signatures, the lot. We never rely entirely on the spoken word. So I want proof that she has got it right."

She backed a little to see me better. It gave me a chance to see her swinging boobs at close range. When I looked up again she was smiling.

"You like boobs. Ylva told us. And you proved it in the way you described mine." She wriggled her body slightly to make her boobs to swing. "Back to the proof I want. In the scientific world they have rules how to make findings trustworthy. If an experiment done again by another scientist using the same methods gives the same results then the findings are validated. I would want to use that approach to validate her measurements." She now stood up looking directly at me.

At first I didn´t understood what she meant but then it dawned upon me. I looked at her and saw an expectant expression on her face.

"Oh, well . . . How could I possibly say no to such a lovely women," I said, being the best I could find out to say.

But it was sufficient and more so. Her face broke up in a big smile that also held lots of lust and happiness. She moved forward and again put her arms around my neck and kissed me.

"Thank you, thank you very much. It makes me so happy," she whispered in my ear.

Before I knew what was happening she had loosened my belt, pulled down the zipper, unbuttoned my shirt and started to tug at my trousers. She nudged me to lift my ass to help her get them off me. She had to kneel to take my shoes off before pulling the trousers all the way down taking my shorts in the same pull.

She stood before me looking lovely. But suddenly there was an expression of distrust on her face. And she didn´t try to conceal it as Caroline had done.

"Some help is needed I can see. Well, all for the science," she said and knelt before me. She started to caress my cock. She was good at it soon had made it grow to a good size. Not until then did her look of distrust leave her face to be replaced by a contented look. She sucked on a little more before she decided that it was hard enough.

"Now to the warming up of the meter. That was the first step, wasn´t it?" She said and rose. She wasn´t expecting an answer but straddled me right away. She grabbed my cock and used it to caress through her pussy slit until she put it in place and impaled herself with a few swift up and down movements. She kept on riding in that way and obviously enjoyed what she was doing. She was easy to follow by her gradually increasing moans interpolated with small cries later on. Suddenly there was a long cry and her movements got erratic until she sat down and leaned against my chest. I embraced her letting her enjoy her orgasm.

"That was an excellent warm-up of my meter. Now I am ready to start the real metering," she said when she rose. "The desktop, wasn´t it? It came next, right?"

She pulled me up from the chair and towards her desk. I stood watching while she climbed up on it taking the same position near the edge as Caroline had done. She was a lovely sight. It struck me that the desk was completely empty, no folders or papers at all. Even my folder had somehow been put away without my noticing it. She must have planned it all well in advance I thought.

"Come, come to me before my meter gets cold," she called softly adjusting her ass to get closer to the edge. Her thighs were well spread and the feet planted on the desk top. She was wide open and ready. Her pussy glistened.

I moved in and found the target right away. But her hand caught my cock before I had pushed it in. She caressed her clit thoroughly before she again put it at her entrance. I lunged forward in a hard push that took me far inside. Another push made me to bottom out and her to cry out of pleasure.

I started fucking her with long steady strokes. Margareta put her legs around my waist and lay back on the desk top. My long thrusts got a bit hampered so I had to change to shorter quicker ones which she seemed to like. She soon was moaning and panted hard. Her small cries started to come steadily. Suddenly she pulled me hard into her with her legs and kept me there. Her pussy pulsed around my cock and then she let out her long cry and her pussy held my cock in a very firm grip.

Margareta relaxed, slowly slackening the hard grips around my waist and cock. She looked up and smiled happily.

"Check and print," she said. "An excellent reading I think." She lay slumped on the desk. I grabbed her boobs and gave them a good massage before leaning over her taking her nipples in my mouth. They stiffened rapidly and I pinched them with my lips but also used my teeth. She stiffened when I bit harder and moaned when I took a good bite in the other. I took turns pinching and biting her nipples for a while until she cried out and her pussy squeezed my cock real hard. I looked her in the eye and saw pleasure, desire and lust.

"Maybe we should take another reading?" I asked on an impulse.

"Well, I think I got a good one but you can never be too sure. It could happen that the meter got a malfunction. So, yes I think your proposal is a good one. But we mustn´t hamper the reading in the second position. That would spoil the whole exercise," she said gravely but her eyes gave her away. They were filled with lust and excitement.

So I started to bang her again as soon as she had slackened her grip around my waist. After a while her legs left my waist and instead were held high up in the air. I banged her very hard as I understood that she liked it. When her moans and small cries began she put her knees over my shoulders. As sudden as before she let out her long cry and she lifted her pelvis up from the desk hanging on me. Her pussy cramped hard around me.

This time she took longer to calm down and relax. I tried a few small thrusts now and then to keep us alive and she smiled each time. But finally she pushed me out of her and sat up.

"You really need your time. That´s good, there will be no trouble with the second reading. The first two match perfectly by the way. Let´s move on to it, shall we." Margareta looked really pleased and her face beamed when she climbed down from the desk.

"From behind, wasn´t it," she said giggling and bended over. But she rose immediately again.

"I mustn´t forget to put the shoes on," she exclaimed. "Caroline said I must have shoes on to avoid getting my ass speared," she added with a broad grin when she moved to her small closet. She got out of my sight when the door was open but soon emerged with a pair of spiky high heels. She swung them in the air.

"Caroline said that she used four-inch heels. I am slightly shorter so I have to add an inch. But she also said that another inch would have made it even better. Well, why not add 2 inches I thought. If it lifts me too high I can easily spread my feet a little more. So 7 inches it is. What do you say?" She giggled heavily when she put the shoes on. She looked gorgeous which I told her.

"Yes, I can see that you like what you see," she said and looked directly at my cock that had lost some of the erection but now started to grow again. When she saw my obvious appreciation she took a tour around the room showing off her gorgeous body. She really knew how to walk sexy in the incredible high heels. They enhanced her already exuberant body.

"Well, it´s hardly needed but let me give you an overhaul just in case," she said giggling and knelt before me. Her mouth took hold of my cock and sucked it while her hand fondled my balls. She quickly got me fully hard but kept on fondling and sucking while looking up at me. There were plenty of pleasure and lust in her eyes.

"I love to do that," she said and rose. "As ready as it will be. And so am I. Let´s get started.

With a deep laughter she turned and bended over. She was a tremendous sight standing with her legs well spread and her ass slightly wriggling. She was lifted high up by her 7 inch heels.

I moved in. My cock slid along her pussy slit which made her cry out of pleasure. Her hand pushed my cock upwards to get the upper side to rub her clit harder. She moaned and rocked slightly back and forth. She suddenly stiffened and there was a small cry. She turned her head and smiled happily.

"I knew it. Seven inches makes it perfect. When I spread my legs a little more you will very easily find where your cock will want to go," she said giggling and did just that. Suddenly my cock head nudged her entrance and she rocked backwards taking it into her but just an inch or two. She stood like that for a few seconds while her muscles gripped the head giving it a good working over. Then she wriggled her ass wanting more action.

So I started to bang her and I think we both enjoyed. Her pussy changed now and then, she moaned constantly and cried out a few times. Suddenly her hand grabbed my balls pulling me deep inside her. There was a much higher pitched cry and she stiffened keeping her firm grip around my balls preventing me from going backwards.

It didn´t take long though until she relaxed and let go of my balls. Her head turned to show a beaming face and a huge grin of satisfaction.

"Excellent reading," she exclaimed massaging my cock to keep it alive. I bent over her to reach her boobs and gave them a similar treatment. We stood like that for some time enjoying each other's bodies.

"Do you want another reading," I asked wanting to proceed.

"Hell no, I don´t need that. I have more than enough already. Didn´t you notice that I just took several readings and they all match." She smiled happily at me. "I want to fuck for real now. I want to get fucked without bothering with readings. This is my favorite position and I want to enjoy it in full. I want to be taken hard and thoroughly and don´t you dare to stop until you cum. I want it all in me and delivered deep inside." She said it all hastily. "Now get going," she ordered suddenly rather sternly. "Please" she added to soften her words.

"My pleasure," I said and got going. I had been longing for this for quite some time now. I had felt that she had held back but now immediately felt that she let herself loose. It didn´t take long until her moaning started and she met every impact firmly without swaying forward. She supported herself with her arms on the desk. She really showed that she wanted it hard and I did my very best. Soon each thrust got acknowledged with a short cry.

"Faster, shorter and faster please," she panted. I did as she asked. Her cries now increased in frequency and were no longer in rhythm with my inbound thrusts. Her pussy narrowed and slackened giving my cock a good time. I caressed her boobs pinching the nipples rather hard which she seemed to like. I moved one hand down to her pussy slit and found an engorged clit. I placed a finger on it pressing and circling and that made it. Her cries suddenly changed to a constant whining, her pussy muscles got very active, spasms rippled through her body and she met my thrust eagerly and firmly.

It was very pleasant in her pussy and my own excitement grew. Her obvious delight made me feel exuberant which enhanced my excitement. The tingling in my loins started to grow. I changed my thrusts somewhat to give me maximal pleasure and was lucky because it seemed that she liked it too.

Suddenly I passed the point of no return. I guess my thrusts got more frantic sending her the message. Her pussy narrowed to a very pleasant level of resistance. With a deep grunt I delivered the first shot into her. The second followed after the next hard thrust which took me all inside and I stayed pressed hard against her ass while shooting the full load into her.

Her whining increased both in volume and pitch. When I shot my last round she had reached a very high pitch tune which she kept for a while. Her pussy massaged my cock and kept on doing that milking the last drops out of me. Finally the whining died away and her pussy calmed down.

I remained standing still buried deep in her pussy feeling how she slowly relaxed. She pressed backwards but only to get as close to me as possible. After a while her muscles tightened around my cock to keep it where it was. They even tried some light massage.

I had felt her body stiffen towards the great finale and she took her time to relax. When she did her head turned and she smiled at me, a very contented, pleased and happy smile. She pressed her behind against me until I shrunk out of her. When she felt that she rose and turned. She came into my arms in a very grateful hug.

We stood embraced for quite some time. She had her face against my neck and my chin was against her head. I kissed her ear gently and whispering told her how much I had liked her and how pleased and contented I was. I thanked her profoundly for a most enjoyable and memorable fuck.

Margareta took a step back to look at me.

"No need to thank me. I enjoyed it immensely myself. I am so glad that I decided to go through with it. I would have regretted it all my life if I hadn´t taken the chance. It was the best fuck I have ever had. I cum for so long. You kept me riding on top of the wave for an eternity. All the time it got better and better until the unbelievable climax. I feel so vivid and alive." She rose on tip toe to give me a kiss that I of course returned.

She broke our embrace with a relieved laugh. She went to her closet to get some Kleenex and quickly stopped her leaking before she turned to me to take care of my cock.

Then there was an awkward silence. None of us knew really what to do next. Margareta walked around the desk to get her clothes which she had left on her chair. She walked back and suddenly noticed my very obvious interest in her lovely body. She laughed out loudly and started to walk around with exaggerated movements. She turned around to let me see her from every angle. She ended her small show by embracing me.

"You like me, don´t you? Or rather my body. Well, I like that. I like to show off as you know. But now the show has come to an end I am afraid. We have to part now, don´t we. Sad but necessary. I have a report to write about my findings. The girls are very curious. But don´t worry. The measurements match with Caroline´s. It´s the biggest both of our meters have handled." She took my face in her hands and gave me a platonic kiss on the mouth.

Her little speech broke the spell. We both got dressed and we had a final hug. When I went towards the door she went round her desk and pressed a button. There was a click from the lock and I understood that she had the new electronic lock. So much for the thrill I thought amused when I left her office. The secretary outside gave me a knowing smile and asked me all the best for the future.

I still had some time to kill. I went to the flower shop and bought flowers for Margareta to be sent in the morning. I went back to the office and had a shower and changed to fresh clothes for the dinner.

I didn´t know what to do next so I went to Ylva´s office earlier than she had suggested.

"You are a bit early," her secretary said smilingly. " But it´s all right. Ylva is alone and the champagne is ready. Have a good time."

I knocked and went inside. Ylva was behind her desk but rose and came to greet me with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. She hadn´t changed her dress but I noticed that she had done her hair and her makeup was fresh. She asked me to pour the champagne.

We settled in two easy chairs and saluted each other taking a good swig.

"So, how did it go with Margareta? Quite a woman, isn´t she?" she said smiling broadly.

"Yes, she´s nice," I said not knowing what to say.

"Nice? Well that´s to put it rather mildly, isn´t it? Gorgeous, voluptuous, exuberant are just a few of the words you used if I got it right. Stronger than just nice I think." She smiled mockingly at me.

"You know about it then. How come, it was only a couple of hours ago?" I asked.

"Oh, that easy. We got a report within the hour. A preliminary one of course. The full report will follow later of course. But it was clear enough. She was very pleased she said. Numerous orgasms, she was very contented. You scored highly. Well, I am not surprised. I have found out for myself, haven't I?"

She saluted me and took a good swig. There was much laughter in her eyes and a big smile on her face

"Did you find our charade amusing or just silly? . . . Both Caroline and Margareta wanted to find out the truth about you and couldn´t agree on who would do the honor. In fact they both had a strong crush on you and really wanted to fuck you. They agreed on that it would be too awkward just to ask for a fuck. So they came up with that idea. They really like role plays. They talked it through thoroughly and played it out accordingly I think. You had a marvelous experience with both of them, I am sure. And they certainly were contented to say the least. They are very happy that it worked out so well. Oh, and for the thorough work you did in their pussies too of course."