Naughty Lingerie Show Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, . . . well . . . yes . . . yes it very good," I stammered.

Ylva laughed at me and my obvious embarrassment but it was a nice laugh. We talked about it and she wriggled quite a few details out of me. She found the part with the high heels very amusing and concluded that the women really had planned how to make it very comfortable for me. But, as Ylva pointed out, it was not just unselfish. If I was comfortable I would be able to fuck them much better, wouldn´t I?

"Well, I have to change," she finally said. . . . "No, it´s all right if you stay. I have my bathroom." I had started to rise but now sank back in my chair. She had a roomy office and the privilege of a private bathroom. Beside her it was only the chairman´s office that had that facility. But she was head of HR and had had a great influence when the offices last were reassigned.

Ylva rose and turned her back towards me.

"Please, help me with the zipper," she asked smiling over her shoulder. I quickly rose and fumbled for a while before I managed to pull the zipper down. She let the dress fall down to hang on her hips.

"The bra too. Help me with the bra as well, please." She said giggling. I fumbled with the clasps but finally got them loose. The bra slid down her arms and fell to the floor. She took my hands and put them on her boobs. There was no question that she wanted to get caressed and I wanted it too of course. So I cupped and massaged her two big assets ant tweaked the nipples. When they were firm and stood out she just walked into her bathroom with a deep contented laugh.

After a while she came back out. I didn´t believe my eyes. She was naked except for a pair of flimsy panties and high heels. Her ample boobs swayed very nicely when she came towards me.

"Please help me with this bra," she asked and only then did I notice that she carried something. She turned around facing away from me and slid the bra over her arms. She adjusted the cups while I tried to fasten the hooks at the back.

"Thank you," she said when I succeeded and turned around. I got a small chock when I saw what she had put on. It was a half cup underwired bra with notches for the nipples to rest safely in. Her boobs looked exuberant. Ylva laughed throatily.

"You asked me to wear that red dress. But as I told you it is far too advanced for this type of dinner. So I will wear a much more decent dress. But I decided to wear this for your sake. It won´t show under the dress. But you will know what I look like underneath and I will feel sexy. We will have a good time sharing a secret."

With that she went back into her bathroom to finish dressing.

She came back out dressed in a more conservative dress but she didn´t abnegate herself. The dress allowed a rather deep cleavage to show. She smiled satisfied when I complimented her.

"Time to go. The car is waiting," she said looking very pleased. She took my arm and together we walked out of the office towards the future.