Naya's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you feeling, Naya?" Suddenly the blessed fingers stopped moving, and disappointment tore through Naya's naked body. She thrummed with need, and her crotch had been unconsciously thrusting forward to meet the billionaire's touch.

"I...I feel heat, Master. Your fingers feel so good inside me. I need them there. Touching me. Please don't...don't stop," she confessed.

"You want more, you'll have to earn it Naya." Damian let the words hang, but Naya understood well enough. The raven-haired girl slid off of Damian's lap, un-belted his pants, slid them and his undergarment down to his legs. She paused a moment, admiring the full package in her care. His thick, vein-bulging cock was hard for her, so expectant. She imagined the feeling of need which must be surging through his whole body, the blood rushing to the length of his shaft.

She gently licked the tip of his cock, then plunged her mouth down on it. She felt the shaft straining inside her mouth. Her lips formed a tight 'O' around it as she pumped her mouth up and down, bobbing up and down his cock until she could hear his audible groans join those of Pierre.

This feeling of control she had over him, it made her feel incredibly alive. Incredibly sexy. She began pumping her mouth up and down with a feverish intensity. Time seemed to fall away, and her fingernails dug into Damian's naked thighs, gripping so hard as her mouth bottomed out on his phallus. Damian practically growled at her. "Keep sucking me, cute little cunt. Impale that sweet little mouth on my COCK. Yes!" Damian's voice had changed now. It sounded more like the barbarian beast she'd dreamed of in her fantasies than the respectable businessman he was.

Naya's jaw rippled as she continued to hug his shaft with her tongue, her teeth gently grazing his shaft as she came up off of him, cum dangling from her pretty lips. Before he could even recover though, the brunette had impaled her mouth again, squeezing the sides of his shaft with her tongue as she slurped like a selfless slave. Damian's groans reached a crescendo. He gasped, his hands grasping her by the shoulders and flinging her jaw backward off of his straining cock.

"Open your mouth, slave. OPEN!" he shouted. Naya's mouth opened as cum fountained through the air, spattering her breasts. Damian raised his manhood higher, the final series of spurts covering her face and mouth. When he was at last fully spent, Damian lifted her back onto his lap, but now she faced him and he seemed to enjoy the play of emotions across her face as his hands fondled her sex, tormenting her clitoris to new heights.

Naya's mouth opened in a wordless, agonized moan. She looked down at her cum-covered breasts and felt the sticky cum on her face, its pungent scent filling the limo. None of it mattered. All that mattered was the inferno in her core - that quickly building pool of desire so desperately needing release. She writhed on Damian's lip, humping his fingers desperately, grinding her hips with fervency. She didn't care anymore where she was - not even that she was in a limo on a highway, going who knew where with two other people behind her.

She focused on Damian's loving stare, his furiously tender touch. She felt his fingers cajole, batter and assault her clit in the most erotic touches she'd ever known. They squeezed, stroked, and caressed her even as Damian's index finger plunged into her sex, rubbing against the sides of her love channel, piling one sensation on top of the other until she could withhold it no more.

"What are you feeling, slave? TELL ME!" Damian ordered.

Naya's moans plateaued, and her body climaxed. "Oh yes, oh yes...oh god fuck me. Fuck me. I want you!" she squealed, her pussy clenching around his index finger as she came hard, her juices flooding his crotch. Naya's slender arms grappled against him, her fingernails clutching at his vest as she felt herself riding out the orgasm. Her naked, shuddering femininity finally came to a raggedly-breathing stillness. Naya's young face pressed against Damian's shoulder, her warm breaths panting against his neck.

She'd lost all sense of time and awareness. Claire and Pierre had simply faded away. It was some time before she turned around, shocked, and realized that Claire now sat on Pierre's lap, actively riding the big black man's cock. The blonde's sexy buttocks bounced up and down on Pierre's lap, the squelchy sounds of their sexes joining filling the room with a constant rhythm.

Naya blushed, but she also felt completely sated, content. She curled into Damian's arms, her head against his chest.

"We will be at the airport soon, slave. Now get some rest. I will have new challenges for you once we arrive." Naya tried to stay awake, but her eyes were heavy. The stars flitting by the limo's window seemed to lull her into unconsciousness. All she could think was that none of it was real.

Yet if that was true, then why had her body never felt so alive? She remembered his hand inside her soft heat and shivered. When she drifted off, she dreamed of him. Dreamed that she was naked on his lap, inserting his manhood between her pussy lips, impaling her damp heat and riding him, her breasts shaking as she pumped up and down a shaft so rigid and filled with need. Then she felt his heat fill her insides, her eyes snapping open as her back arched and she cried out. Then she awoke, her cheek firmly pressed against his chest, the airport terminal lights twinkling in the distance.

'Where is he taking us?' she wondered. The possibilities were enough to drive her mad.

Chapter 5

Naya was dismayed when she realized that her cum-covered face and breasts had made smears on Damian's once pristine tux.

"I'm sorry...Master. I did not mean to get you messy," she said lamely, her cheeks flushed. Damian gave her an indulgent smirk. He leaned in, kissing her sticky lips.

"Do not worry yourself, Naya. Time soon enough for me to be slipping into attire less constricting. We'll get you cleaned up on the plane. Are you thirsty?" Naya licked her dry lips and realized that she was. When she nodded, Damian retrieved a glass, used the dispenser which the limo was equipped with, and handed her a cold drink of water. She gulped it down greedily, thanked her Master and put it in the cup holder.

She looked at her surroundings - this perfectly ordinary limo - and couldn't believe she was here. Sitting naked next to billionaire Damian Cruceaux. Across from them Pierre lay sideways on the wide leather cushions, his arm wrapped around a naked Claire. Her breathing was even and deep, and so was his.

"They sleep well together, don't they?" Damian said, amused. "I knew they would be a good match."

Naya gave her Master a skeptical look. "Do you always gloat after a successful matchmaking? And isn't one quick fuck a little early to be crowing your success?" Naya realized that the cynical side of her had just come out without warning. She was horrified that she'd said the words, but Damian seemed to bring out the uncensored version of her, both the bad and the good.

Damian gave her a harsh stare. "Is that what you think this is all about? Then I see you have much to learn still, slave. Much." The limo came to a stop near the runway, and Naya could just see on the rain-scoured tarmac where a private jet waited, maybe a football field away. The rain had waned to a barely noticeable drizzle.

The billionaire leaned across to the other seat, nudging his companion awake. Pierre awoke with a start, snuffling like a boar before rubbing at his sleepy eyes and gently stirring Claire awake too.

"It is time, my friend. The plane is ready," Damian said. He leaned over Naya, opening the door. "What are you waiting for, Naya? You go first."

Naya gaped at the darkness before turning back to him. "I need my clothes and purse."

Damian shook his head. "Those will be brought along by Marcus, my other driver. You will accompany me to the plane just as you are."

The brunette looked down at her nakedness and couldn't believe what this man was asking her. It was one thing to be butt naked in a limo with just Damian's own employee friend and a fellow woman. To be walk out into the open - along a runway where just anyone could be watching. That would be awful. 'Would it, Naya? Would it really be so bad, your beautiful body walking naked, displayed proudly beside your Master?' said a tiny voice in her head.

She looked at Damian one more time. His mouth was set in a firm line. He was serious. Dead serious. She looked over at Claire, who seemed to meet her gaze steadily as if to say 'I'm game if you are.'

Taking a deep, fortifying breath, Naya slipped out of the limo and stood with her bare feet on the tarmac. The breeze ruffled her pubic hair, tickling the folds of her sex and caressing her nipples into cold-sharpened beads. She breathed in the fresh scent of rain and pine trees. The airport was secluded at least, and she was thankful for that.

Damian slid out and stood beside her, his hand gently rubbing her lower back. "What do you feel, Naya? Shame? Fear? Banish those emotions from your head. You are a beautiful woman. My gorgeous slave. I rule here, and you have nothing to fear. I own this airport. No one will dare judge you. Do you believe me?"

Naya turned to him, surprised by the concern in his face. Just moments before he had looked irritated, stung by her harsh words about Claire and Pierre. Now it was if she'd already been forgiven, and it made her heart ache just a little. She impulsively slipped her arms around his neck, standing up on her tiptoes to give him a long, lingering kiss. He tasted of raspberries for some reason, and her senses awakened, the rub of his vest along her breasts creating a pleasurable ripple up and down her core.

Suddenly two finely dressed male flight attendants, their blue vests looking almost black in the night, materialized in front of the limo. "Your baggage has already been provided for, Mr. Cruceaux. Can we help carry anything else?" Naya and Claire both froze, suddenly hyper-conscious of their nudity. Naya swallowed with difficulty, trying to keep the red from creeping onto her face.

"Please Master. Can't you give me something to wear?"

Damian glanced at her darkly. "You were showing such courage, Naya. Yet already your will falters and you let society's brainwashing creep back in. I see I may need to be a little firmer with you." He gestured at Pierre, who retrieved something from the front glove compartment of the limo. He handed Damian a bright pair of silver handcuffs, padded with leather. Naya gasped as Damian cuffed her wrists in front of her and then gently cupped the mound of her sex. Leaning in, he whispered to her.

"Now will you behave, Naya? I can add a collar and leash if you think to question my orders again."

Naya quickly shook her head, sighing as his hand gently conformed to the shape of her sexy buttocks, urging her forward.

Every footstep felt like torture to Naya. She felt like chattel being paraded before a victorious throng, even though the runway was virtually empty. A few airport personnel went about their duties, but in the darkness they hardly seemed to notice Damian or his entourage. Claire walked with noticeable nervousness, clearly uncomfortable in the same way as Naya, but she hid her fear better than the brunette. Pierre gestured her up the ramp first, followed her, and then Damian ushered Naya up the steps onto the plane.

The moment she set foot inside a rush of relief swept through her. She was given a seat beside Claire, and the two naked slaves were handed moist towelettes to wipe themselves with. Naya had some awkwardness, cleansing her face and breasts with the cuffs still on. When Damian saw that she was having a little trouble, he stopped her.

"Would you like me to help, slave?" The kindness in his eyes disarmed her even though she was furious at him. He had just handcuffed her and paraded her down the tarmac like a captured slave girl brought to ancient Rome, and now he had the gall to ask kindly if she needed his assistance? She gave him an irritable look, but quietly nodded. With deft strokes he wiped off the stickiness on her breasts, cheeks, and elsewhere on her face.

Then he gave her a beguiling, gentle kiss. "Be good. Pierre and I will be back soon."

Both men disappeared beyond the curtain which divided the lounge area of the plane from the front of the cabin. Naya didn't recognize the type of plane. She guessed it could seat 40-50 people comfortably. It was definitely used for business travel, and it was well stocked with beverages of all kinds - gin, whisky, rum, fruit juices, and wine. Naya turned to Claire, grateful for the rare moment of privacy.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" she blurted, realizing how awkward she felt. Why did sitting naked next to someone change her ability to think or talk normally, even though Claire was just as naked? It didn't make sense, but the awkwardness was like a fog on all sides.

Claire smiled. "More than a little, Naya. I'm sorry you were so uncomfortable back there. I was just as uncomfortable...but I've tried to listen to what Pierre's been urging me to do. To not think so much. To just let myself feel. Let myself just...be me." She gave a soft laugh. "That probably sounds stupid, doesn't it?"

"No. Not to me," Naya replied. She gave her new friend a little grin. "It looked to me like you were enjoying Pierre quite a bit 'more than a little.' I was a little distracted by Damian of course."

Claire nodded, an evil grin lighting up her pretty face. "Believe me, I noticed. I stole a few looks your way. You had Damian like putty in your hand." 'Sucking his cock, feeling the blood rushing through his manhood, my hands resting on the straining muscles of his legs as he barely holds back with the desire to buck his crotch upward into my warm mouth' Naya thought, that memory shockingly potent. Naya shook the memory away, but the thought already had her loins reawakening. She felt horny, damn it, and she hated Damian for reawakening all these sensations she couldn't seem to control.

The young blonde looked at her friend, gently patting her hand. "I think he adores you, you know. At first I was so pissed off, when Pierre told me that I was to be HIS date, and not Damian's. But after we sat down to dinner, we really hit it off. We talked for hours, and he actually opened up about himself. I felt this instant connection. Still do. I think you and Damian have the same thing."

Naya bit her lip, looking down at her lap. "I'm not so sure. I've already managed to say some stupid things tonight. I'm not as fearless as you, Claire. This whole...slave submissive lifestyle...I don't know. I just feel like I'm between two worlds, the liberated person I want to be and the person whose body I'm stuck in. I want to be Damian's, but I don't know how to be that with all these contrary feelings telling me that what we're doing is wrong." As Naya finished she looked up and a man in a black tie and business coat placed her purse just out of arm's reach.

The sexy brunette leaned over to awkwardly grab it with her cuffed hands, but suddenly Damian Cruceaux was there instead, towering above her. He laid a hand gently on her chest, pushing her backward, forcing her head against the headrest.

"What are you doing, slave?"

Naya looked at the purse again. Her smartphone, on vibrate, was ringing loud and clear, jostling against the other accessories in her purse. "I need to answer that. That'll be my roommate Rebecca. She's probably calling to check on me. I should answer, tell her I'm okay and that I won't be back tomorrow."

"Did I say you could have phone privileges, slave?" Damian's eyes peaked in interest. A suppressed grin couldn't hide the humor in his eyes, like a cat toying with a playmate.

"Please...Master." She'd almost forgotten to call him that. "Master, let me answer."

"Hmm. I'm not feeling terribly generous now, Naya, but I think I could be persuaded." He took her purse, walked over to a plush soft across the aisle, and plopped onto it. Naya watched, her jaw going slack as Damian Cruceaux proceeded to strip out of his tux, dress pants, and polished black shoes. He was soon naked before her, his torso rippling with muscle that she'd suspected had been there from the moment she first saw his picture.

Naya felt her core flood with arousal as he lay back on the couch, his cock erect and taunting her. He fished the smartphone out of her purse and held it tantalizingly in the air. "I'll make you a deal, slave. Come here and mount me. Fuck me. Ride this cock. While I'm inside you, I'll dial her number and put the phone to your ear. You can tell your roommate that everything's fine then, that you'll be gone for the weekend. Agreed?"

The dark-haired college student thought things couldn't get any more outrageous. From the sound of the ad, she'd guessed that Damian Cruceaux might be unpredictable and a little dangerous. But this? This wasn't just outrageous. Appalling. Horrifying. Those words came to mind.

'So why are your nipples hard, Naya? Why is your sex dripping?' that tiny voice scolded her. She felt a thrum of arousal coiling from her cunt all the way through her chest and out to her fingertips, it seemed. She bit her lip, unsteadily got to her feet and walked across the aisle. Slowly, carefully, she straddled his naked form until his cock pressed gently against her abdomen. It was long, thick and ready for her...and it made her blood run hot.

"I...Master, please let me call. Then I'll fuck you. I promise." Why did the idea of talking to Rebecca while in such a compromising position terrify her? Naya's heart was racing like it wanted to break out of her ribcage. She sighed as one of Damian's hands cupped one of her breasts, squeezing just enough to intensify the sensation until it wrested a moan from her throat.

"Uuhhh. Please Master."

"You heard my offer, Naya. Take it over leave it. This will be the last chance to use your phone until the weekend is finished. You either call her now or not at all." Naya gave the billionaire a pleading look. She wondered how many other women had given him that same desperate pleading expression, and been refused any mercy in return. He gently pinched her left nipple between thumb and forefinger, and she hissed in shock at the sensation of pain mixed with pleasure.

"Tell me what you are feeling, slave. Why do you hesitate? What is it you are afraid of? Understand Naya, it is you fear holding you back. Not me." Those words seemed to penetrate her defenses, making her realize just how arbitrary her fear truly was. Why couldn't she talk to Rebecca now? What made making love to Damian, writhing on top of his cock, something to be quietly kept hidden like some shameful secret? The horny brunette licked her lips and clasped Damian's cock with her cuffed hands. Gingerly, she positioned his egg-shaped cock-head at the entrance to her sex, then eased herself down the first inch.

She gasped, biting her lip. His cock was still dry, but the liquid-warmth pooling between her legs would soon change that. She slowly rocked back and forth, her mind reverting back to the dream she'd had in the limo. She used the fantasy in her dream to stoke her desire, to fuel the wetness gathering between her legs. Slowly, bit by bit, as she rocked back and forth on his rigid phallus, more and more of it wedged its way deep.

Soon she was moaning, her sex lifting up and bouncing back down onto his shaft. Her wetness had coated him now, lubricating them both. Her hands gently kneaded his chest as she fucked herself, impaling her warm pussy on his cock.

"What do you feel, slave? Talk to me," Damian said, almost begging. She looked down at him, heat melting her eyes.