Naya's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although Sabrina's preference for women had meant that any romantic relationship was out of the question, Damian still kept in touch with her...and knew to call on her when an employee came to him with a fantasy involving female-on-female stimulation. There was no one he trusted more in this. He'd told Naya that, and to Naya's shock she'd actually believed him.

The gorgeous young brunette moaned as Sabrina fastened a rubber cock in her mouth, its point facing upward. The long, pink shaft had wickedly abrasive rows of bumps to enhance feminine pleasure, but Naya would not be on the receiving end of it. She would be giving this pleasure to another female, and the thought sent her pussy into a dripping-wet state of arousal.

'Ohhh god...I can't believe they're doing this,' Naya thought. Sabrina had creamy breasts, pale like the moon. Naya stared at those breasts, admiring their beauty as Sabrina turned towards Damian and commanded him.

"Come here, husband. Lick this slut's pussy. Look how wet she is! Give the little bitch a thorough cunt-sucking to keep her distracted. I'm going to mount the slut's face and fuck her until she begs for mercy."

The brunette's loins were now blazing with need. Naya groaned with the rubber cock fastened inside her mouth. She watched, tantalized as Sabrina straddled her on the steel body tray, lowering her pussy slowly until her sex engulfed the entirety of the long, thick shaft. Sabrina began a steady rhythm, fucking up and down the dildo protruding from Naya's face. The young woman moaned, her dusky-skinned nakedness writhing beneath the pale dominatrix as Damian knelt between her legs, his tongue flicking in earnest at Naya's young clitoris.

"UHHH...MMMPPPHH!" Naya groaned, her hips twitching as Damian lapped at her pussy. Meanwhile Sabrina plunged her heat down on the long rubberized phallus, fucking it again and again and AGAIN. It wasn't that Naya wanted that pussy in her face. The idea of licking it gave her no pleasure in itself. But the idea of being so thoroughly dominated like this, with Sabrina's cunt crashing down on that long, sexy artificial cock - that made Naya's nipples harden. It made her groan and her pussy gather with a wetness that couldn't be ignored.

Damian kept licking, sucking, and grazing her hooded nerve bundle until Naya could only moan and thrash underneath the dominatrix. Sabrina reached backward, pinching the brunette's young nipples.

"UHHH!" Naya shouted.

"Did I say you could talk, cunt? Lie there and let me use your face as a fuck-toy. Can you see my juices glistening on the cock in your mouth? Can you, bitch?" Naya's moans intensified as Damian's tongue-battering assaulted her pussy with feverish desperation. He slurped, licked, and sucked on Naya's little clit until it was hard and engorged. Naya's crotch began bucking upward into Damian's face. She was so close. She could feel the climax beckoning in her core. Her loins rushed towards the finish line.

"Not so fast, little cunt. Husband, give this horny bitch a taste of your cock. Stuff her pussy FULL," Sabrina growled as she rode Naya's face. Naya groaned with disappointment as Damian's tongue withdrew, but the anticipation of what was to come next was like liquid flame coursing through her veins, cunt and clit. 'This is torture,' she thought. 'Wonderful torture.' Her body hummed with desire, unbearable arousal. She wanted to get fucked, and fucked hard. She'd never wanted to be fucked to death as badly as she wanted to this moment.

Naya felt Damian grab her ankles, pulling her sexy buttocks roughly downward so that she was completely stretched out on the stainless steel body tray. The cold steel had felt cold against her skin at first, but with the constant friction and the body heat of the male and female partners controlling her, Naya might as well have been in a magma chamber. Her lithesome nakedness was sheened with sweat, and she moaned as Sabrina pumped her pussy down the cock fastened inside Naya's young mouth. Naya's moans deepened now as Damian, standing at the base of the body tray, pulled both of her legs up to expose her moist love channel. He inserted his manhood and thrust brutally to the hilt, filling her soft sex.

The college student imagined Damian leaning into her, his cock plowing deeply into her pussy with his gaze fastened on the joining of their bodies. Naya imagined what it might look like to Damian, her breasts bouncing with the force of Sabrina's plunges down the artificial cock fastened to Naya's face. The brunette envisioned all of it, letting the fantasy reach fruition in her mind. She imagined herself - this helpless female captive taken by a brutal wife and husband...

She would never be allowed to be free. She would be a font of pleasure, giving and receiving over and over again. Fucked and being fucked.

This ideal of pleasure bubbled through Naya's overstimulated brain, and she tried to keep a lid on the climax blossoming in her loins.

"Don't come yet, little cunt. Tell us what you want first!" Sabrina hissed. "What do you need?"

Naya felt Damian's cock embedded between the seal of her pussy lips and she moaned. "I...I love being dominated like this, Mistress. I love your cock inside me at the same time Master."

"Why, slave? Tell us why or we STOP here, and the pleasure ends," Damian said.

At last the 21-year-old sighed, her nipples hard as thumb tacks, her pussy slick with its own juices. "Because...to have two people making me the center of all attention, of their desires. You and Sabrina...that control over me, to me THAT is love, Master. I feel love when your cock surges between my legs. I feel love when Sabrina's cunt engulfs the cock in my mouth, making me feel like I'm in the middle of a storm of...of energy, giving pleasure as much as I receive it. It's like I feel both of your essences or...I don't know what to call it. Please, Master. Please, Mistress, don't stop," Naya begged.

The pale dominatrix gave Damian a questioning look, making sure that he was still game to continue. When Damian nodded, Sabrina plunged her sex down on the dildo-shaft once again, growling with pleasure. She pumped her sex in rapid succession, her juices coating the rubberized cock. At last, with her nipples beaded with arousal, Sabrina gushed on the artificial cock, splashing it with her juices even more.

Naya went over the edge when she sensed Sabrina's orgasm. Her pussy clenched and shuddered around Damian's cock, milking him towards release. She cried out as Sabrina unfastened the rubber cock from the girl's mouth. Sabrina took a step back, watching as Damian yanked Naya's cute buttocks to the edge of the body tray, spreading her hips wide as he penetrated her with animalistic zeal. His phallus pounded her, hard and fast, and Naya looked down at the shaft stabbing into the folds of her sex, arousal jumping through her loins. Her nipples were hard as tiny diamonds, pink buds which she was not ashamed of in the least. She felt liberated. No longer ashamed. No more room for guilt.

Naya moaned as Damian's grunts reached an apex, his cock slamming between her legs until he tensed, their bodies joined as his cock twitched and exploded within her heat. Naya's head bashed against the table, loud but not painfully, as she felt the liquid warmth of him swim through her core. Slowly, shivering in the aftermath of her orgasm, Naya blinked back to a semblance of normalcy.

The naked young woman heard only her rapid breathing, and looked down to see Damian straddling her, his mouth gently suckling on her breasts.

"Mmm. I love how these young tits taste, slave. Mmm. Let me clean you now." Damian shimmied downward, his tongue laving at her slickened love channel. She was shocked, gasping as he cleaned out his own stickiness and didn't seem to mind doing it in the least.

'Is this what love is?' Naya wondered. Damian had shown the willingness to fulfill her fantasy, no matter how dark and twisted. He'd done it, and now he was treating her with tender passion. Asking nothing in return. His tongue gently stroked her core, bringing her one last twinge of pleasure before he withdrew.

He unhooked the thongs binding her wrists. She sat up and hugged him, and then he cupped her face, refusing to let her go.

"Well, Naya? Will you be mine? I love you, and I will cherish you. As my mate, my slave. I will fulfill whatever fantasies you desire and protect you. My heart is yours to be crushed or to be made whole by you alone. One question now. Do you accept?"

Naya's pretty face relaxed and she took a long moment to think. But there was nothing to decide. She didn't want to go back to a world grey and colorless. A world without the vivid feelings she'd just experienced. She nodded and pressed her lips to his. Her hands gripped his broad shoulders as he crushed her breasts against his chest, his arms encircling her and holding her tight.

'What am I going to tell them?' Naya wondered. She had a family and friends who wouldn't understand. Not now or ever. She thought of Rebecca, the best friend she had in the world. But she couldn't do for Naya what Damian had. She had never known Naya on a level this intimate, and couldn't really. 'Maybe this is best for everyone,' Naya thought.

She swore inwardly though. 'No! Stop it! That's not why you're doing this. That's how you've always made the wrong choices in the past. Always thinking about what others want and never yourself. Denying who you are, Naya. Pretending the real you doesn't exist.' Naya was done with that. She promised herself that.

Damian swept her off of the body tray, carrying her in his arms.

"We have another full day ahead of us, and then the weekend is over. Do you remember our agreement?"

Naya gave him a shy smile. "Yes, Master. I will leave the world behind to be with you."

"No, Naya. You leave the world behind to be yourself," Damian said, and Naya opened her mouth as their lips joined once more, sealing a bond between Master and slave never to be broken.

Chapter 11

'This is a mistake. Oh god. This is a bad idea. I can't believe I'm doing this.' That was all Naya could think as she felt Damian pull up in his Dodge Viper, throwing it into park in front of her former dormitory. It had been several months since her weekend rendezvous with Damian. She'd called her roommate Rebecca early on a fateful Monday morning those few months ago, and told her she wouldn't be coming back. Since then Rebecca had called, texted, and emailed her frantically.

But what could Naya say? She didn't know what to tell her friend. The one feeling of guilt she still wrestled with was leaving her friend behind. Severing that one relationship that had meant the world to her, even if it wasn't always transparent.

No, that wasn't quite true. She also had stopped speaking to her parents. They didn't even know where she was living right now, only that apparently she had become 'some rich billionaire's playboy bunny,' as Dad had put it in the voicemail message. The hurt and scorn in his voice had cut Naya deeply, but she understood. It would take her parents time to come to grips with the real Naya.

The Naya who didn't want to be an engineer, who didn't want to be a career-obsessed feminist foot soldier like Mom always dreamed about.

Clouds obscured the moon in the night sky. Even with the campus lighting, the world seemed lonely and eerie.

"Are you ready to do this?"

Damian gently squeezed her hand, and she squeezed right back. "I don't know. There are butterflies in my stomach. Several platefuls I think."

She had finally poured out her guilt to Damian a month ago, and he had come up one of the most outrageous proposals Naya could've imagined. 'What if we asked her to join us?' he'd said. 'Will you let me explore this option, just to see if there's a chance she might say yes?' Those words had floored Naya.

Her practical, respectable, churchgoing friend would never, NEVER agree to live on an island with them in a surreal, sexually open world where fantasies came true. It just didn't sound possible. And yet...Naya had done as Damian had asked. Naya had given Damian the name of Jake Caulfield, Rebecca's longtime boyfriend. When she asked why he needed it, Damian had mysteriously said, 'Don't worry...let me do the planning, love.'

Now they were here and Damian planned to make Rebecca an offer she couldn't refuse. They entered through the emergency entrance at the back of the building. Someone had illegally propped open the door. They rushed up three flights of stairs, Damian leading the way wearing a dark vest and jeans, looking like a bouncer in a nightclub. Naya wore a short lavender skirt and tank top, a ruby necklace around her neck - the one she'd been wearing when Damian first saw her. He said he loved what the necklace reminded him of - finding the true love who finally understood him.

'Will I ever really understand the enigma that is Damian Cruceaux?' Naya wondered. Naya couldn't say for sure, but she did know one thing. He was bold, unpredictable, adventurous. And she loved him.

They finally came to the floor with Rebecca's dorm. She didn't have a roommate. After Naya had dropped off the face of the earth, she'd never gotten a new one. Jake was standing there in the hallway waiting for them. Naya gasped.

"Jake Caulfield?" Damian asked, offering his hand. The athletic, wiry football player had a mop of blond hair on his handsome face. His blue eyes were deadly serious at the moment, but normally they crinkled with boyish charm.

"That's me. Hey Naya. It's so good to see you again. You're looking good," Jake said as he gave her a big hug.

Damian interrupted their mini-reunion. "Are you sure you want to do this? You still have a chance to back out, Jake. If we're going to do this, though, I think we need you with us."

Jake grinned at Naya. "Naya, your boyfriend is one crazy son of a bitch, I'll give him that." Naya still didn't know the play. What were they going to do? "Yes, I'm in. All the way."

Damian nodded. "OK, then. Let's do this."

Damian and Naya stepped back and let Jake lure in the prey. He slipped into the apartment. Damian and Naya hid in the corner, listening to the quick interchange of conversation as a groggy Rebecca got awoken in the middle of the night.

"Jake? What's going on?" She sounded annoyed. Irritated. Naya smiled, knowing the look which must have been on her best friend's face.

"No time to explain, baby. We have to go - emergency. Naya needs our help. Look, I'll try to explain on the way. My car's sitting outside. We have to go."

A sleepy Rebecca let Jake hustle her out the door in not much more than her night shirt and pants. Naya and Damian waited until they'd left and then quietly followed. Once they were on the highway, pavement whirring underneath the Dodge Viper's tires, Naya turned to Damian.

"You want to tell me your plan yet? Or do I just get to be part of the surprise?" Naya gave her Master a pointed look, but Damian wasn't ruffled so easily.

"SSSHHH. Relax, slave. I have to do this in a way that will give us the best shot, and that means you stay in the dark. You'll understand later."

Naya crossed her arms, her facial expression threatening storm clouds. Sometimes Damian could be maddeningly mysterious, and this was one of those times. She couldn't stay mad for long, however. Naya tried to imagine what Rebecca might say when she learned the truth, lost in thought with the night going by in a blur and headlights from other cars streaking like angels past her window.

Finally they reached their destination, a mansion with tall alabaster columns fronting the property. The estate was on a hill, surrounded by wrought iron fencing and gated. Damian knew the CEO who owned this place. The man was Daniel Abrams. He and his wife and three children were currently in residence. Daniel was a friend of Damian's, but what Daniel didn't know was that Damian had all his passcodes and security codes.

Damian was about to take a huge gamble, but then again, billionaires could afford to be risky. Damian grinned and Naya gave him an odd look.

"Something amusing?"

"Yes...you'll find out soon enough," he said, giving her a wink.

They parked the Viper, entered through the front door, and Damian re-engaged the security system behind them. He led Naya through a maze of different hallways and rooms until they came out onto an open patio with a large, spacious hot tub.

Jake stood next to Rebecca, who was arguing with him now.

"Jake, if this is a joke it isn't funny. Why did you take us here? What's going on?" The curly-haired brunette looked feisty, pointing her finger angrily at her boyfriend even as she stood in her sleep clothes. Somehow she managed to look sexy though, the points of her nipples poking through her sleep shirt.

Damian cleared his throat and Naya stepped out in front of him.

"Becky!" Naya rushed to her friend, giving her a best-friends-forever hug before Rebecca knew what was happening. The curly-haired girl almost broke into tears for a second, squeezing Naya right back.

"Oh, Naya! I've missed you so much. What's going on? Jake said you needed help." She looked over Naya's shoulder and saw Damian. "Is this...?"

"Damian Cruceaux, at your service." Damian extended his hand with a winning smile on his face.

Rebecca took it...reluctantly...like it might turn into a viper at any moment and bite.

"Pleased to meet you I guess." But her expression said the opposite. Damian was the man who had taken her best friend away from her. Rebecca didn't know that she agreed with the liberated lifestyle Damian seemed to advocate. Rebecca had been thinking inwardly for the past several months, 'How irresponsible is this guy? What's he done with Naya?'

Now the cute young woman looked him up and down suspiciously. "OK, is someone going to tell me what this all is about? Jake? Naya?"

Rebecca turned to the others in the room, and finally Naya had to spread her arms wide and say, "Look, Rebecca, please don't hate me. But I want to tell you the truth. Why I left Triton University. Why I dropped out. I found a new life, a better life, and I want you to have it too. That's why we're all here. To make you an offer."

Rebecca gaped, first at her boyfriend, then at her best friend.

Jake nodded. "Yeah, baby. I agree with her. I see what you're becoming. I know you think you want this degree so badly, but you're neglecting other parts of your life. Our relationship. I think this is the best thing for both of us."

The curly-haired young woman threw up her hands angrily. "And what exactly is this THING you're talking about? WHAT will be best for both of us?" Rebecca almost shouted.

"For you to be what you truly are, Rebecca," Damian said simply. "A slave." Rebecca stared open-mouthed as Damian told her what that meant, the very concept of it. The philosophy behind it. Damian made a passionate argument that in striving for one thing above all else, she'd sacrificed herself as a sexual being, as a person.

Damian then dropped the real bombshell, and it left Naya just as stunned.

"I gave Naya $2 million dollars so that she could find the courage to leave her old life and be with me. Now I'm offering you a similar chance. Leave now, with your boyfriend Jake. Come live on the island with us. I own a small private island in the Gulf. Live with us there, learn to be attuned to the sexual fantasies that are the core of who you really are. Discover a different kind of life with different priorities. That and $2 million is what I'm offering you."

Rebecca stood there, just dumbfounded, as Jake interjected. "This is a good thing for us, Becky. The best of things. With the money you can go back to school any time and finish your degree. But right now, we need this. We need to change our surroundings, take stock of where we're at in our lives. I've felt us growing apart lately, the more we each get wrapped up in our own little worlds, internships, classes, job applications across the country. THIS, though, would give us a chance to discover who we are first, to develop our relationship before going out into the world. Damian is offering us a chance at sanctuary if we're willing to be at peace with some of our deepest, maybe even darkest fantasies. Baby, I haven't told you this...but I have some of these fantasies...and I know you do too."