Naya's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I...I feel like I'm about to become yours, Master. I love the way you lie beneath me and let me set the pace. I love the way you feel...so deep inside me," she admitted, her voice turning to almost a soft purr as she moved her cute buttocks up and down, slurping up his cock between the seal of her cunt lips.

Claire was watching intently, her eyes glued to the scene. When Naya noticed her watching she ruthlessly thrust away that intrusive feeling of shame and instead plunged her damp heat harder onto her lover's cock, joining them as one.

"May I...may I call my roommate now, Master?" Naya begged. Damian had put the phone down on the pillow beside them, the better to gently pinch and torment Naya's young nipples and breasts. Reluctantly he pulled his hands away from the well-sculpted cones and retrieved the phone. He flipped through the phone.

"Passcode?"

"1507," she sighed, her sex moving upward, only to come crashing down to once more feel the fullness of his cock.

Damian keyed it in, went to the contacts list, dialed Rebecca. He held the phone to Naya's ear even as she rode his cock with tender, loving pumps. She sighed, biting her lip as the voice on the other end spoke up, edged with panic.

"Naya? Is that you? I've been worried sick! I heard from a friend because when I mentioned what you were doing, she told me her SISTER had responded to that same ad! She said that Damian Cruceaux had a whole harem of women to choose from, that he picked two out of the crowd at a warehouse down by the docks district and just whisked them out of there. Where are you, Naya? I thought you'd be home by now."

Naya froze, sitting atop the billionaire's cock and unsure what to say.

"I'm...fine Rebecca." She stifled a moan as Damian nudged his cock upward into her sex. His challenging gaze told her to 'keep fucking.' This was part of the agreement. Slowly Naya resumed her cowgirl show, pumping her sex up and down Damian's well-lubricated shaft. The soft friction of his cock rubbing against her insides was heavenly, and she wanted to moan so badly but couldn't.

"Naya? Talk to me. Where are you? You don't sound fine."

'That's because I'm better than fine, Becky,' was what Naya wanted to say. But was she? She should have been terrified, Naya thought. She still didn't have a clue where Damian Cruceaux was taking her. All she knew was that she was being flown to gods knew where.

"Look, Rebecca...uh...I'm really OK. I was the one Damian picked. The other girl was needed for, for something else. He chose ME, Rebecca. He chose to spend the evening with me. After...uh...after dinner he offered me the chance to stay the whole weekend with him. I said yes."

"Naya, what's wrong? Why are you groaning? Are you hurt? I hope you realize how bat-shit crazy this all sounds. Do you really want me to believe that you're going to be sharing Damian Cruceaux's bed tonight? That this billionaire, of all the sexy women in the world, picks you to be his playmate for a night?"

"Would that be so wrong?" Naya said, surprised at the surge of anger her roommate's statement awoke in her.

"Listen, I'm just trying to look out for you, Naya. I don't want you to get hurt. Don't let this Damian Cruceaux promise you things he can't deliver. I'm sure he gets women a dime a dozen, sweetie. I don't think you should fuck a guy like that, no matter how rich he is."

Naya bristled. "Well maybe it's none of your business, Becky. I'm staying the weekend with him. With Damian Cruceaux. Believe what you want." To drive away the anger Naya upped the tempo of her impalements, enjoying the delicious sensation as she bottomed out on Damian's phallus.

"Just tell me this. Tell me you're safe." Rebecca had just pissed off her best friend, and she knew it. Naya heard the tone of apology in her voice. She half considered hanging up on her friend. It would serve her right to make her worry some more. She should've been happy for Naya, but instead she'd sent worms of guilt threading through her thoughts.

The brunette almost lost it when Damian put his free hand against her pubic hair, his fingers gliding across her clitoris, stroking and demanding a response. Naya opened her mouth to let out a wordless moan.

"Sorry, Becky. I...I have to go. I'll call you Monday morning. I'm fine, and yes, I'm safe. Don't worry about me." The moment Damian flipped the phone off Naya moaned loud and clear, her juices dripping onto his cock. She humped his manhood harder, the soft rocking of her body weight moving back and forth with animalistic zeal.

"Hmm...what are you feeling now? I sensed hurtful words, Naya. What did your roommate say to you?" Damian asked.

"She...she told me that you were just another playboy looking for a fuck."

"And am I?" Damian said, his eyes oddly bereft of all emotion. Yet he interrupted before giving her a chance to answer. "Come here, girl. Come here." Naya leaned forward, feeling his strong arms encompass her. Damian thrust his cock upward, flinging his pelvis ferociously to fill her completely. She shuddered as his free hand continued to stroke her clit, forcing her over the edge. She felt herself go into spasms, her juices coating every inch of his rigid member. Naya sighed as his lips captured hers, passionately taking a kiss until she moaned in his mouth.

The plane began to move, gathering speed. Were they taking off already? Shouldn't she be belted in and seated? But Damian seemed to have everything prepared for. He slipped out a key which had been hidden between two of the cushions and unlocked her cuffs.

"Hold on tight, little cunt. Keep fucking me, but hold on tight." Damian cupped her breasts even as she reached out her hands to grip the back of the sofa. She groaned as his pelvis thrust upward, impaling her deeper, and the plane lifted off. She felt the disorienting change of angle, her ears nearly popping as they made the ascent. She moaned and kept lifting up her cute buttocks, ramming herself down to join them as one, a feminine sheath around Damian's engorged prick.

Damian cupped her breasts gently, groaning beneath her. "I will cherish you, slave. You are much more to me than a fuck. Never forget that. Give yourself to me now. Let me see you dance on my cock." He lay back, his hands slipping up to her shoulders, massaging them as the moment of climax tore through his being. She hunched over, whispering his name as the hot burst of cum flooded her sex. She felt his member twitch inside her again and again and again.

It felt like being conquered, but also liberated. It felt like being claimed, but also respected and loved in the most profound way. Naya groaned as her lips captured his, taking charge. He sighed beneath her, completely spent, his cock growing flaccid inside the slick, soft, and now-sticky folds of her sex.

She cupped his face in her hands, looking down on him. "I think I'm falling for you, Damian Cruceaux. Can I trust you?" she asked. That question - trust - was all that haunted her now. She liked this man. Liked him A LOT. But could she ever love him? Naya didn't want to let herself become vulnerable to someone with his kind of power, someone who could always have what he wanted. And Rebecca was right. She didn't really KNOW anything about him at all. She'd known him for less than 24 hours. He was a man with resources, who could get anything and everything he wanted. And what was she?

"I will prove that you can trust me before the weekend is out, Naya" Damian replied. Naya groaned as he gently lifted her up off his lap, settling her into the crook of his arm. He got up and gently laid her on the sofa, draping a blanket over her naked form. "Rest for the remainder of the night, slave. I will come check on you later. Ask Marcus or one of the attendants if you should need anything, anything at all." He turned to walk away, but Naya stopped him with a whisper.

"Master?"

"Yes?"

"Please stay."

Damian gave her a surprisingly tender look, and to Naya's shock he dutifully slid underneath the covers with her. The couch was wide enough for the two of them, especially as long as they spooned like lovers, tightly wedged against one another. Damian enfolded Naya in his warmth, his muscled arm draped over her breasts, his breath warm on her neck. He stroked her glossy tresses of charcoal-black hair until they spilled like fine strands of silk down the other side of the pillow. He kissed the nape of her neck softly, closed his eyes, and went to sleep.

Chapter 6

She listened for a long time to the rhythm of his breathing rather than let sleep take her. Naya couldn't help it.

There was a fierce aching in her chest. 'Is this what love feels like?' she wondered. She had fancied men before. She had had crushes before. But she had never felt THIS, whatever THIS was. A secret grin slid over her face and she snuck one eye open. There was a couch across the way, and Pierre and Claire seemed to be making full use of it. She peeked, seeing Claire on hands and knees, her hands on the armrest as Pierre fucked her from behind. She had a leather collar around her neck attached to a silver leash. Pierre pulled on it just a little, forcing Claire's neck higher as she sputtered and groaned.

"You heard me, slave. I told you to slam that hot pussy back to meet each of my fucks. Now FUCK me, little bitch. I want to feel you encase every inch of my cock!!" he growled. Naya shivered. This was a little rougher than what Naya had expected. Perhaps Pierre's tastes were different than Damian's, but somehow Naya doubted it. If anything, Naya suspected that Damian's strong personality would rub off on his employees rather than vice versa.

She watched, fear surging through her head. Should she wake Damian? Had he ever needed to discipline one of his employees who'd gone too far? Naya watched as the slender blonde moaned, pushing her cute buttocks backward as the slap of two sexes joining filled the air.

"Yes...Master...call me your bitch. Fuck me HARD, sir. I want you inside me. Deeper. Deeper! Uhh!" Her guttural growl was almost bestial rather than feminine, and Claire's breasts shook with the force of Pierre's thrusts. Seeing the huge black man dwarfing her lithe, feminine form was a strange contrast. If Naya didn't know better, she'd almost wonder if Pierre would break her fragile, naked body at any moment.

Instead, slowly it dawned on her what was really happening. She heard Pierre's voice suddenly whisper, insistent and genuine.

"Is this what you want, slave? Is this the fantasy you envisioned?" He kept thrusting forward with hard, powerful lunges, but it was the young blonde who was furiously ramming her ass back to meet those thrusts, begging him to call her names that made Naya blush.

Pierre stilled, one hand still jerking the leash back, the other hand gently slapping the firm buttocks cheeks at his disposal. He looked at her velvety sex ramming backward each time, encasing him. Pierre was barely moving now, letting Claire dictate the force, the rhythm of their coupling. "What do you hope for, slave? Tell me what you feel or I won't move another muscle. Talk to me."

Claire sighed, her hips lunging backward as she moaned. "I...this has been my fantasy, Master. To be fucked from behind savagely. With a collar around my neck. To be treated like a slave."

"And then?" Pierre prodded. "Don't mindlessly immerse yourself in the fantasy. Pick up the threads, and let them guide you. Think about the subconscious desires underneath it, Claire. What do you want me to do next?"

The revelation appeared in Claire's vivid blue eyes. She sighed, her husky reply unmistakable. "Eat out my pussy, Master. Please."

It took only that simple request, and the formerly dominating Master had pulled out his manhood, knelt behind the slender young blonde, and began to lick tenderly at her pussy. His tongue stokes, sucks, and licks were joined by kisses and then gently stroking fingers which massaged the walls of her cunt between tongue flicks. Claire moaned, her hands gripping the armrest of the white-furred sofa as if her life was in peril. She bit her lip, moaning as sweat sheened on her forehead. The girl's hair was tied into a ponytail, and now it thrashed back and forth as Claire's head whipped left and right, the moan intensifying.

"You taste so exquisite, Claire. You are my slave, and I love your taste more than anything in the world," Pierre growled, his tongue eating out her now sopping wet cunt. In a few more seconds, with his tongue firmly stroking her love channel, Naya watched as Claire squealed a powerful orgasm, her body shuddering as she nearly careened over the armrest. Only Pierre's strong arm, looping about Claire's waist, held the girl from flying over the precipice.

Many long moments later the exhausted girl sighed, begging Pierre. "Put it back in, Master. Put it back in me." Pierre obliged, re-inserting his manhood into her sated pussy, fucking her with zeal, his grunts joining hers until he yanked on the leash once again, growling in the moment of climax. Claire sighed as Pierre finally drew out his flaccid member. Cum dripped from her glistening cunt lips, staining the couch cushions, but Master and slave didn't care.

Pierre lay back on the couch as she snuggled on top of him, letting his arms enfold her as he kissed the top of her disheveled head, the ponytail frayed in half a dozen places.

"Master...thank you. Thank you for playing out my fantasy." Claire sighed.

"I would do anything for you, bunny-rabbit. You are my Claire. You are my cherished slave."

Pierre's words were so sappy that at first Naya almost wanted to giggle. But the more she thought about it, secretly peeking at the two lovers ensconced on the couch, she wondered what right she had to jeer. Society would've called it hedonistic emptiness. Yet the sensations she'd felt here had given her more enjoyment, made her feel more accepted, than any party her friends from church had ever dragged her to. These people were not 'normal' by the standards she'd grown up with - no, been indoctrinated with. But did that matter? More to the point, it seemed a good thing to Naya.

For the first time ever, she didn't feel the need to hide. To pretend she was something she wasn't. She could even watch another couple make love almost right beside her and sense that sexual energy, become electrified by it. If that was bad, then what was viewed as 'bad' by the powers-that-be had to be good unrecognized. Perhaps it was the very things that seemed to always masquerade as goodness and perfection which were really the most empty.

Naya let these thoughts roam and war in her head as sleep finally claimed her. The star-lit clouds drifted by as the private jet made its way through the night.

Chapter 7

Bright light seeped underneath the blinds, and Naya awoke with a start, realizing that she was on a comfortable bed. She was naked still, her wrists and ankles bound to the bedposts. Spread-eagled like that she felt both helpless and alive. She looked down, feeling a strange sensation pulsating through her sex. She was stunned when she realized that a vibrator had been inserted into her vagina, and not just that. An anal prong had also been carefully inserted into her puckered hole. The device now buzzed in her pussy and ass, creating sensations she didn't know were possible.

Naya groaned, writhing in her bonds.

A door opened and footsteps sounded like whispers on the carpet. Damian Cruceaux's hawk-like face with its five o'clock shadow loomed over her. He looked down at her with tenderness. He gently stroked his hand along the brunette's face.

"Good morning, slave. I trust you slept well? I'm afraid you were exhausted, and at the end of the flight I gave you a little something extra to make you sleep. This is my version of an alarm clock. Do you like it?"

He looked down at the dildo-vibrator whirring away in her intimate sex and buttocks. Naya moaned, her body feeling overwhelmed by the stimuli. Her breasts were crowned with pointed little pink nipples, arousal swamping her core. She could feel herself trembling from the tips of her fingers all the way to her curling toes. A gag had been thrust between her cute lips, making her moans all the more unintelligible as she begged for him to take the rubber ball gag out of her mouth.

Damian immediately unfastened the gag, waiting as Naya sputtered and cleared her dry throat.

"Please, Master. It's so much feeling. My ass...uhhh...it's never been filled," she gasped.

"And how does it FEEL slave? You're focusing on what you think is right or wrong because of society's rules. It's supposedly dirty, to have something in that intimate space inside you. But how do you truly FEEL, Naya? What is that sensation in your ass telling you?"

Naya moaned as Damian straddled her, leaning over for a harsh kiss, his tongue intertwining with hers. The jolts of movement with the ribbed shafts within her pussy and anus were not nearly as uncomfortable as they were pleasurable. Even maddening. She continued to groan as Damian began stroking her clit, looking down at her heaving chest. He watched her eyes most of all, his gaze penetrating her soul as she jerked and writhed in her bonds. Finally her body arched upward, the double penetration forcing an orgasm from her young feminine core.

"OHHH...god. You bastard. I'm...I'm coming!" and Naya came hard on the rubberized, whirring dual cocks. Damian watched with satisfaction, intent on his feminine slave. He leaned over, suckling on her nipples, and then withdrew, waiting for her spasms to taper off.

"What is your body telling you, slave? I will do whatever you want - but only if you consider carefully. Don't make assumptions. Don't ask what you SHOULD feel. Tell me how you ACTUALLY feel. Do you understand?"

Naya licked her lips, the orgasm rebuilding as the vibrator continued battering her pussy and anus seemingly with a hundred rubbings every second. "Please, Master...stroke me. Touch me."

Damian's fingers gently caressed her clit, sending her mind and body reeling towards nothingness. The penetrations deep in her love channel and ass intensified, and her second orgasm tore through her with as much potency as the first. The exhausted girl lay on the bed for two more cycles of build-ups and orgasms before Damian finally unplugged the dual-cock vibrator and yanked the device free of her sated feminine body.

The young brunette sighed and looked down at the two rubberized cocks, soaked in her juices.

"This is the truth, slave. This is who you are. A woman who deserves pleasure. To give it and receive it," Damian said huskily. And as he said it, the billionaire put his naked body over hers, inserting his cock between her cunt lips, sheathing his manhood in her welcoming sex. He began a thorough rhythm, joining their bodies as one. Her quiet grunts belied the need surging through her cunt. The joy of having his cock fill her again and again and again. She responded voraciously to his lips, her tongue tussling with his as moans sang from her throat.

'You were right, Damian. You were right all along. I am yours. I would be yours. I trust you, Master. I would even trust you with my heart.' These were the realizations flashing through the girl's mind. Naya had finally discovered a new sense of self, and she would never be the same.

Chapter 8

Naya's exhausted body sagged with relief while Damian undid her bonds, helping her up from the bed.

The sweat-slicked girl looked up at him with an arched eyebrow. "How did you keep me asleep for long enough to tie me up and put that nasty toy inside me?" she demanded.

The billionaire smiled at her, refusing to be knocked off balance. "A gentleman doesn't reveal his secrets. But if you must know...Cruceaux Industries is primarily interested in pharmaceuticals. Our prized drug is a harmless sleeping pill without side effects. I may or may not have slipped one into your drink last night. It takes a few hours to take effect, but once it does..."