Naya's Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damian let the words trail away, and then the billionaire gently took her by the wrist. "Come, let's get you cleaned up. In fact, I think we could both use a thorough shower. Agreed?"

Naya followed Damian Cruceaux along hallways with immaculate marble flooring. "Where are we?" she asked.

"One of my private mansions. We are off the coast of Mexico on one of my private islands. It's a suitable place for privacy...and diversions," Damian finished with more than a bit of mystery tinging his voice.

Naya gasped as they walked out onto a patio beside a pool. Continuing the impromptu tour, he led the naked young woman through an entryway beside a sliding glass door and into a shower fit for any five-star hotel. The standing shower had a large, ornate golden nozzle which Damian turned on briskly, pouring a lush waterfall of warm water onto his hair and face.

He turned, offering his hand and encouraging her to join him. "What's wrong, Naya? Why do you hesitate?" Naya was looking down at a spider creeping along the tiles in the bathroom just outside of the shower. Her eyes followed its slow, painstaking movements. Damian moved to crush it, but Naya found her hand reaching out to grab his wrist.

"No. Don't." Damian gave her a strange look, but he drew his leg back.

"What's it done to you?" Naya scolded him. She carefully put her hand palm up on the ground, letting the spider crawl up onto her. She walked outside along the pool, deposited the spider in a potted plant next to several overhanging vines, and returned back into the shower.

Damian was standing there, a strange twinkle in his eye, and shaking his head.

"You are an unusual woman, Naya. Have I told you that?"

Naya smiled. "Yes, Master. A few times actually."

Damian pulled her into an embrace as the shower swirled around her hair and shoulders, cascading down her back. The sluicing water felt like a balm on her well-sexed body. She was pleasantly refreshed but tired at the same time. Her body ached, but in a good way, and she'd gotten enough sleep. They had the whole day ahead of them, and the thought thrilled Naya.

"So...what do you have planned next?"

As she said those words, a sudden clink of handcuffs around each wrist left her firmly attached to the vertical piping that ran underneath the showerhead. Damian had somehow managed to move with the grace of a panther, effectively chaining her to the shower wall.

"Wh-what are you doing?"

Damian gave her a steely-eyed look. "You forgot to call me, Master. That, my slave, has repercussions. I'll be back later."

The young brunette felt a thrill of fear tingle against her scalp. She felt her legs go weak, and her body felt overwhelmed with arousal. He was starting to tap into her fantasies again. Should she be afraid, though? Tying her up while she was asleep was one thing...but this? He had knowingly deceived her, tricking her into the shower before cuffing her. Now she stood naked in the shower, the hot water sluicing against her glistening breasts, streaming down her belly and leaving jeweled droplets across her pubic hair.

'Well, since it looks like I'm not going anywhere I may as well get comfortable,' she thought. Naya finished rinsing her entire body, welcoming the caresses of the hot water against her neck and scalp. But time ticked by. Moments and minutes passed, and she wondered where Damian had gone. Finally, when she was beginning to get antsy, Damian strode in carrying a duffel bag. He was still unclothed, his body gleaming with the wetness of his quick rinse in the shower.

He turned off the shower first and then toweled off her gorgeous body. Naya moaned suggestively as the towel wiped the wetness from her breasts and crotch. She did it to tempt him, and it seemed to work judging from the way his cock shot up, expectant and rigid.

With her body dried, Damian stepped back.

"Do you notice anything interesting about the handcuffs, slave?"

She shook her head, but something nagged at her. The cuffs were rubberized rather than metal, which struck her as a little unusual. He put the duffel bag down and rummaged in it for a few seconds before drawing out two alligator clips attached to electrodes.

"What are you doing, Master?" Naya looked over her shoulder as Damian walked over to her, firmly attaching one clip to each of her nipples.

"These cling to your sexy tits, slave. I'm going to give them an electric shock. Have you ever experienced the intense sensation of electricity though your more sensitive parts, Naya? There are few things I can compare it to."

Naya began to panic a little, despite the heat surging within her sex. "But Master...I...that sounds painful. I'm..."

"Being punished," Damian finished her sentence, his tone clipped. "And you must learn that not all good things come from pleasure. Some good things must be had through pain." He donned some protective gloves, and then Damian retrieved a cock-sheath with ridges along its length. He carefully slipped the sheath over his elongated manhood and gently approached her from behind. In one hand he'd picked up a small box with a dial and a switch. The electrodes from Naya's nipples were connected to the battery-powered box.

"Do you know what this is, slave?"

Naya shook her head, but her eyes took on a pleading look. "Please, Master. Don't punish me. I'll be good. I swear." The wetness between her legs multiplied with every pleading word. 'What's he going to do with me?' Naya wondered. The anticipation was sending her sex drive into overload. She looked down at his thick, rigid cock enmeshed in the protective sheath, the tiny ridges covering every inch of his shaft.

'If he puts that thing inside me, I'm going to feel it,' Naya realized. Those bumps and ridges would rub against her pussy in a thousand tormenting ways.

The billionaire's smoky-grey eyes regarded her steadily as he slowly turned up the dial. Naya went rigid, moaning as the heat surged through her breasts. Her nipples tingled like they were about to burst into flame - but the fire never grew to a full inferno. She wailed a little as he turned up the voltage even more, and her breasts were bombarded by stimuli until she couldn't feel her nipples.

There was a zing of pain now shooting through her nipples, but not the kind of pain that created a shutdown of sensation. Just the opposite. The tingling in her breasts made the rest of her body more aware. Her face, torso, legs, and even feet thrummed with heightened sensitivity.

She looked back and realized that Damian's masculine hand was slipping between her thighs, pushing her legs apart.

"Look at you, you sexy little cunt. I'm going to shock those tits as I fuck you. This is your punishment. Understand?"

Naya bit her lip, moaning as he gently nipped at the nape of her neck. His free hand grazed against her clit, spurring fresh need through her loins. "If you don't behave, maybe I'll attach one of my clips to this disobedient little pussy," he said menacingly even as his lips sucked sensuously on her ear lobe.

He abruptly grasped her by the neck, turning her face sideways to meet his gaze. Naya was still feeling the thrum of arousal coiling through her feminine sex, but she was also realizing a twitch of fear. Now, as she looked into his eyes, no longer flinty and cold, she realized that despite the realism of what they were doing, this was sheer fantasy - and he was looking at her carefully one more time to make sure she hadn't been overwhelmed.

A spark of gratitude flared in her breast, and Naya kissed him hard, her tongue surprising his.

"Did I say you could kiss me, little cunt? NO!" Damian growled. Now he thrust her face forward, giving her a playful slap on each butt cheek. He lined up his sheathed manhood and gripped her around the waist, forcing her cute buttocks backward and upward, exposing her pussy for maximum penetration.

Then, inch by agonizing inch, he slid his sheathed cock between her cunt lips, rubbing back and forth along the inside of her soft channel until groans escaped from her throat, and the dial he turned on the electroshock box sent tantalizing bursts of energy through her too-sensitive nipples.

"UHHH...UHHH...oh god...it hurts, Master," Naya moaned, but it was a moan which lacked the tone of pain. Instead it had the coloring of pleasure, of pain bequeathing life. Naya's lithe body squirmed and her hands pressed against the shower wall tiles as the alligator clips continued to shoot electric stimuli into her supple cones.

"UHHH...please Master. Please no more!" Naya begged, but it was a curious type of plea lacking real desire. She wanted this incredible feeling igniting her core, sending her body into a level of awareness she'd never quite experienced. She was following the fantasy, letting the journey guide her. The naked girl let out a wordless coo of pleasure as Damian gripped her waist with one hand, the box in his other fist, and slammed his phallus deeply into her velvety softness. She let out a wordless groan of pain-induced ecstasy as his cock pounded her tight wetness, filling her again and again and again. The ribbing along the cock-sheath was setting her cunt on fire, and the girl was a dripping mess, her loins screaming for release.

The young woman felt that throbbing cock slam into the wet folds of her sex. All thought of where she was became meaningless, and she let the build-up of need consume her. The room was now filled with the gentle slap of Damian's testicles against her thighs and the continued moans ripped from her throat by the electroshock stimuli.

"Your cunt grips my cock well, slave. Do you feel the electroshock surging through those sexy tits? Hmm? Tell me what you feel, slave. I want every detail. Every one." Damian Cruceaux said those words, his tone commanding as he fucked her brutally from behind.

The young brunette tried to form coherent thoughts.

"Do not be mindless, slave. I don't want a mindless mate. I want a real woman - one who knows her fantasies, her deepest secrets and desires, no matter how dark," Damian growled. "Tell me exactly what you are feeling and why, little cunt, or it all stops NOW."

To Naya the loss of that incredible sensation in her breasts, of that cock filling her cunt, somehow it would've been catastrophic. She thrust her buttocks backward, impaling her damp heat on the sheathed manhood of her Master.

"No...please Master. I'll tell you. I'll tell you everything. I saw...I saw Claire getting fucked from behind, when you were asleep on the plane. No one noticed me watching, but it turned me on, Master. It made me start to imagine things, to envision certain...scenarios..."

"Fantasies?" Damian prodded.

Naya nodded, her core infuse with heat. She leaned forward, making sure her pussy was at a perfect height for him to fuck.

"Yes, Master. I...I love the texture of the condom on your cock. Every time you go through me, it makes me feel so good. Your strokes make me feel loved, Master. Each time you fuck me is like the perfect kiss."

"And your breasts, slave? How do they feel? Do you want the pain to go away?"

"No, Master! Please, no. I...uhhhh. It's making me wet. I can't control it, and I don't know when you're going to up the sho-CK!" She squealed as he upped the voltage for just a moment, sending her writhing as her nipples flared to life. The tingling sensations lingered, making her breasts ache.

She sighed, biting her lip as he continued to fuck her, punish her, his cock filling her tight cunt as the electroshocks sent wave after wave of stimuli through her breasts and into her very core. She couldn't take it anymore. 'Ooohhhh...this man, what is he?' she wondered. Was Damian a monster? But how did awakening this dark fantasy within her become his fault? Hadn't this being lying in her soul, a latent thing all this time?

Naya finally squealed as the latest electroshock zapped her nipples, and the phallus battering through her pussy sent her over the edge. The slender brunette clenched her pussy around Damian's cock, flooding it with her sticky nectar and scent. It took what seemed eternity before her agonized, happily sated body could at last lean against the shower pipe.

Slowly, Naya felt tender hands taking the alligator clips off of her sore nipples. Carefully, Damian Cruceaux re-inserted his cock, now sans sheath, and lovingly plunged into her heat with an even tempo. He groaned after a few moments, his warm seed mingling inside her dripping sex, and after he pulled his manhood free, he undid her cuffs.

The young woman sank to the floor, her legs spread wide. Seed glistened between her legs as she looked up at him. He leaned down, kneeling between her legs, cleansing his own taint from her sex with his tongue. After he had cleaned her, he gave her a sensual kiss, his hands cupping her beautiful face.

"Well, slave? Do you have anything to say for yourself?"

Naya gave Damian a tired grin. "Master, this slave considers herself punished VERY effectively." She grinned as he kissed her, another soft and sensual joining of lips. When he'd finally finished enjoying the taste of her, Damian withdrew and offered her his hand.

"Would you like a tour of the rest of the mansion and the surroundings?" he asked, smoky-grey eyes filled with good humor.

Naya nodded, gratefully accepted the help up until she stood on wobbling legs. "That sounds entertaining, Master. It's not every day that a billionaire becomes my personal tour guide," she said with a wink.

Damian's cock twitched toward regeneration, and Naya let out a shocked little gasp.

"Down, boy! Does he ever quit?" she said, her hand curling around the base of his phallus.

Damian became very still, but he finally let a smile cross his face. "Not willingly," Damian said with a chuckle.

He took Naya's hand, and the two walked side by side out into the sunlight.

Chapter 9

The grand tour took 2 hours, and by the end of it Naya's calves were burning. It had been a good workout, though, and she had seen enough opulence to fill several HGTV episodes. Who knew that Damian Cruceaux owned an entire island?

'Not that you should be surprised, girl. How many billionaires DON'T own one,' she reminded herself.

Now, as she sat naked at a table by the pool, playing chess with Damian, a soft breeze ruffled her long, silky hair.

Damian frowned at the chess board, not liking his options.

"Are you always this ruthless with your opponents?" Damian said, moving his bishop.

Naya smiled, swooping in with her knight. The bishop vanished, and Naya's black knight now threatened to pounce on white's queen.

"Never go easy on your enemy. My dad taught me that," she replied with a smile.

Damian's response surprised her. He gently cupped her chin, leaning over the chess board to give her a sweet, simple kiss. His raspberry taste lingered on her tongue. She didn't want it to go away.

"You're clever, slave. I'll have to keep my eye on you." Naya gave him a seductive look, waited for him to make his next move, and then proceeded to eviscerate him with a fork maneuver that lost him his queen before putting him in checkmate.

The hawk-faced billionaire put up his hands with a sigh. "I haven't lost a game in...I can't remember how long, damn it." The frustration wasn't genuine, and the glimmer in his eyes told her that he was impressed by her mastery of tactics.

Naya felt that ache in her heart return. Did she love this man? She had to ask herself that question more forcefully now. He caught the distant look on her face right away and wouldn't let her escape.

"What are you thinking, slave?"

She glanced sideways at the setting sun above the treetops. "I was thinking that I trust you, Master. That I would trust you with almost anything."

"Body and soul?" Damian asked. Naya sensed a sudden tension in the air, but she nodded readily enough.

"I...I think you've already taken both, Master. I've never felt the way you made me feel today. Or last night."

Damian looked at her thoughtfully, and then placed his hands gently around her wrists. "Tell me one more fantasy, Naya. One more, to seal this bond between us. I love you, Naya. You are my only mate, my slave who I would cherish above all else."

Naya shifted, feeling a little uncomfortable by Damian's words. Yet they were not as discomfiting as they once might have been. She sensed a subtle change within herself. The longer she stayed away from the world, the more it seemed she could just respond without second-guessing herself. Without the crushing guilt that usually lurked behind her thoughts.

"I...I can't..." Naya said, and forcing even those couple words out took courage. 'It's wrong, Naya. WRONG,' her guilty self tried to insist. Yet...yet it was there. A fantasy from her teenage years when she'd first stumbled onto the taboos of sex. She'd never really been attracted to girls, to women. Not from a purely physical standpoint.

But she did find the feminine body beautiful. Naya had imagined situations of control - intense fantasies where a woman controlled HER, dominated her, in much the same ways as a man. There was always a man there, too though. Her true love. The dark Prince Charming. Her deepest fantasy had always involved both elements, and she'd never told a soul. She'd barely admitted it to herself.

Damian Cruceaux patiently rested both hands on Naya's slim shoulders, and then gently caressed the girl's arms as he looked her in the eyes, refusing to let her glance away.

"What is it, Naya? Whatever it is, it is not something shameful for you to keep secret. Tell me, my lovely slave. Tell me and I can make it real."

She wanted to believe him, but Naya just couldn't. She pulled frantically out of his grasp and ran through the patio, into the hallway lined with marble, her bare feet pattering all the way to the bedroom where she'd first woken up.

The young woman threw herself on the mattress, sobbing. 'I'm so stupid. This was a bad idea, Naya. He'll never love you once you tell him the truth,' she thought. But in no time at all his silhouette blocked the open doorway. Damian knelt beside her on the bed, his calloused hands stroking her hair. And it felt good. So good.

His aura settled over her like a blanket, and she finally swiped away at the tears on her cheeks.

"Don't cry, Naya. There is nothing you have to fear - at least not from me. This place is our sanctuary, remember? I won't let anyone hurt you."

Those words finally gave her the strength. She slowly revealed to him the most appalling secret, the most shocking revelation she'd ever given anyone. But Damian didn't crack a smile. He didn't falter for a second from the concerned, steady expression that told her how he cared. He promised to clothe her fantasy in flesh and make it real.

Chapter 10

Naya lay surrounded by darkness pierced only by the moonlight filtering between the bars of the cell which imprisoned her. She was naked, a leather collar around her throat etched with silver markings. Two thongs of rope bound her wrists to the head of the cold, stainless steel body tray on which she's been spread-eagled. Her legs were free, but a dangerous-looking, seductive woman loomed above her, ordering her to stay completely still.

"That's right, bitch. Don't move. We've captured you. My husband and I, we like to catch little sluts like you who wander too far from home. Your OURS, slave. We own your little cunt. I'm going to initiate you like all the others, too."

The dominatrix standing beside her was one of Damian's employees and good friends. Sabrina Thompson was a sexy redhead with delicious curves, full breasts, and a deceptively angelic, young face. She had originally applied to be a flight attendant on Damian's private jet, but the billionaire had discovered that she had more important talents. Her ability to massage away pain, to heal people's spirits, had made Damian eventually decide to hire her as a sex therapist for Cruceaux Industries.