Necromancer Chronicles Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,998 Followers

She looked confused, "They want this too?"

I nodded with a rueful smile, "Sure, they made that very clear to me earlier."

She bit her lip in thought and looked up at me through her eyelashes. I had to restrain myself from kissing her and nipping her full lips with my own teeth.

She still looked nervous, I didn't want her to feel pressured so I said, "If you want to think about it, even talk to Alicia or Kristi before we take this any further? I can tell you're a little nervous and I know it's all moving fast with everything else going..."

She cut me off with a kiss. It was the slow exploring kind and her full lips felt electric against mine and I moaned into her mouth as my shorts tightened. She explored my torso with one hand as we explored each other's mouths with questing tongues.

She broke the kiss and whispered in my ear, "I'm not nervous about being with you at all."

She didn't volunteer why she was nervous, and this was clearly the wrong time to ask. I wasn't that rusty...

I pulled her into my lap and started kissing her hungrily. She gasped as her core pushed against my hard pleasure. I reached around and pulled on the string of her bikini. I brushed away the fabric and cupped one of her breasts as we continued to kiss hungrily. I could feel her hardened nipple against my palm as she started to grind her warm center against my hardness.

Something seemed to click in her and she released her tense muscles and pushed my down on my back. There was a hungry look in her eyes as she pulled down my shorts. She stroked me up and down a few times, then dipped down and took me into her mouth. I moaned as she took me in deep to the back of her throat while slathering my length with her wet tongue.

My eyes were locked with hers, but I could also see her firm B cups clearly for the first time. Her areolas were large; her nipples tightened stretching and reddening the surrounding skin. She popped off of me, leaving behind a generous amount of her saliva. She arched her back never taking her hungry eyes off mine as she slowly removed her sarong. Her stomach was tight and flat, her curves in all the right proportions for her height.

When she slipped her bikini bottoms off I could see her swollen lips were glistening from her juice. I started to move wanting to take her, and she glared at me with heat while she pushed me back down as she crawled up my body. She was so beautiful, hot, and exotic. Plus the intense look in her eyes I didn't even consider not letting her take me instead.

Besides, I already had two submissive women in my life, although for Kristi that was only in the bedroom. This would just be an added bonus on the variety side though, my cock was straining as she held it, lining it up with her waiting molten core.

I should have seen this coming, she was so outgoing, but almost submissive in the way she treated me and others. She was willing to go along with other ideas and not force her views forward. It didn't surprise me she would be the opposite in bed, and actually I was quite delighted by the idea.

She lowered herself slowly, when her silken hot labia hugged the sensitive tip of my manhood I moaned. It was a slow torture of pleasure as she took me into her body, wrapping me in a wet tight heat, I couldn't help my body's response as I pushed up into her, and our bodies fully joined together.

Toni ground in and gasped. She dug her nails into my chest as I felt her core flutter around me, muscles tightening and loosening as she became accustomed to my size.

She said breathily, "God, I've been wanting this. Your cock fills me up..."

I reached up and pinched her nipples between thumbs and forefingers while massaging my other fingers into her supple breasts.

She moaned, "Yes, harder."

I pinched them harder and felt her core clench around me. When it released she started to ride up and down my pole with abandon. Her perky tits bounced and shook violently each time she impaled herself down on me. I couldn't take my eyes off of her and my body started to push up to meet her down stroke without any conscious thought of my own.

She arched her back and sped up, then suddenly gasped right before her silken wet heat started to squeeze and milk my manhood as she gave it a honey bath. She looked wild and sexy as she came on me, her whole body trembling above me. My orgasm came in surprise as my cock surged and expanded in her tight grasping channel and I filled her with my seed.

I caught her as she collapsed forward and drew her into a soft kiss. I felt her tremble and her core tighten as a small aftershock took her.

When she came down a bit, she started kissing my neck and rubbing her nubile body against mine. She bit my neck playfully and purred as she rubbed her body along mine like a cat in heat.

She whispered sultrily, "I'm not done with you, or that big cock, yet..."

I felt a surge of lust and could hardly think, much less disagree. The sweet soft spoken beautiful woman I had gotten to know had turned into an aggressive sex goddess. I wasn't sure what to say back, and just caressed her hair and neck. Sometimes silence is best.

She kissed her way down my body and took my wet member in her mouth; I felt myself responding quickly to the sensations she caused in me as she aggressively brought me back to hardness in her soft, wet, and warm mouth and with soft roaming hands.

"Oh god Antonia, your mouth feels incredible," I couldn't wait to find out what she would do next, it didn't take long for me to find out...

Chapter 6 - Hope

I was running out of ghosts. I had about one hundred forty. I had some tracking the fae, some watching Stonehenge, a few in my house, some at my brother's. I had one with dad in case he had a message for me. I was also spying on key people in a few governments so we would have time to respond to human movements. I felt a little guilty about that, but we needed to know what would happen.

The plan was to try and keep the death toll down, but I had no illusions we could stop it all, we would just have to focus on the biggest problems that we could handle. Assuming of course we were successful with the enchantment. My ghosts hadn't seen more than a few fae currently around Stonehenge, but I wasn't sure if that would go up when the tourists were gone.

I felt Rafe start to massage my shoulders.

"How are you doing?"

I snorted, "Stressed, but good. I know it's the right thing, but it doesn't make it easy at all."

He kissed the side of my neck, "You should take a break, and relax if you can before the attack. We're planned out until we find out what happens next, you'll be a wreck if you stress another few hours and then fight."

I suppressed a sigh, easier said than done.

I said in a small voice, "What if I'm wrong about the human reaction?"

Rafe asked, "What do you mean?"

I said, "What if they are violent anyway? What if they do understand and that doesn't change enough? The last of a few humanoid races left their dying worlds to come here and be safe. What if the humans decide to exterminate the rest of us, squatting on their planet these last fifteen centuries?

"With their magic, and in the billions, we would be crushed in days. Sorcerers, Witches, werewolves, vampires, necromancers, warlocks... all gone forever. Do I really have the right to take that risk? But if I don't they'd die anyway with the humans of this world. I really fucking hate the fae."

I felt him shrug behind me before answering.

"There will be some that want to do just that, and some that will embrace us for our differences. I think the only real difference, is those that in the middle will be free to choose on their own, instead of being led by fear, lies, and misunderstanding. Don't forget they will all be emphatic as well as telepathic, can you imagine Eloise, Elisha, or Kristi reacting in death and violence?

"Before they were changed there would have been fear and condemnation. I hope that we will be welcomed to say the least. It will be interesting in any case. If the worst does happen, we can always evacuate as many as possible to other worlds."

I nodded and asked archly, "So what did you have in mind for my relaxation?"

He grinned against my neck, "You'll find out..." and he took me to the hot spring...

A few hours later we were all getting ready to go. I had to admit I was feeling much better. Being Rafe's fuck toy for a few hours really took the edge off.

The plan was pretty straight forward. Everyone here would be protecting my back as I took care of the enchantment. No one would be without at least Vinnie's or my shield cast onto them. It would be the lower power one, but it would still be stronger than anything they had, and would give them breathing room.

Vinnie would make the call if we needed to retreat and just teleport us all away. There were only eight of us, seven not including me since I wouldn't be fighting much, and only three of those that could stand against a fae equally, Kristi, Rafe, and Vinnie. To support those three, Bree would be working with Callie in a team and Toni would be working with Alicia.

If there were more than a handful of fae we would have serious problems. The bad part was if we had to retreat we'd be exposing ourselves without freeing the humans, which would be... very bad.

Of course, being a necromancer I had the possibility of increasing our odds by a lot.

I took a deep breath, "Everyone ready?"

I took in the series of nods and grunts of assent. I almost laughed when I saw Callie's face; she was the only one that was jazzed about it. Everyone else looked grim and determined where as she looked like a five year old about to ride their first rollercoaster.

I wrapped us all in magic and took us to England...

We appeared right near a couple of fae sentries and overwhelmed them quickly. I hated the idea, but anything to increase the odds. I would let them go after the battle, but for now I turned them into revenants and we had two fae on our side.

There were two more sets of two. We split and went after them. They started to run and one even took flight. Rafe hopped into the sky reminding me I didn't have wings... bastard.

I was quickly overtaking the other one when I ran into good size rock that he'd hurled with his mind. Callie was very fast, and tackled the fae, slamming him into the ground. She couldn't get past his shield but had slowed him enough for me to cut him in half with my sword.

Vinnie had similar luck, and all six fae were now my bitches.

We had no idea how long reinforcements would take, and I didn't want to waste time asking about it. I sent one to Kristi for her to plumb his mind, then got to the reason we came here. Stonehenge looked like it had seen better days, but out of the visual range of humans I could see the glowing brown spell glyphs that looked similar to the portal stones on the large stones.

The surrounding stones collected magic, and fed it to the actual enchantment in the middle, in essence this world's magic had been fueling it all these years. I needed to cut off the flow of power before I could destroy the enchantment, or bad things would happen.

I'd studied the information I'd stolen from Feinir long ago, and knew what glyph to look for. I wondered briefly how many people were watching the webcam. Maybe we'd get lucky and it would only be some sleeping security guard somewhere.

I found the correct glyph that held it all together and took a deep breath. I sent my magic at it, trying to disperse and break down the magic, much like I would while trying to break a shield. I thought my sword might work, but the glyphs had depth and I didn't want to cut the stone in half. I wasn't sure what would happen if it collapsed before the spell was broken. I also didn't want to break Stonehenge. So it took me some time, as I sent my magic in a stream at it.

Eventually the glyph seemed to shudder and break apart. The surrounding glyphs that made up the rest of the spell faded away a few seconds later. I went to the next stone, and the next. As I worked on the second to last power stone, things rapidly went downhill. Fae started showing up and attacking. I took a few mind attacks against my shield as they tried to get around everyone else, but I had my armor and sword out so my shield absorbed their attacks.

Hitting this thing with magic wasn't taking all my concentration, so every time I felt a fae die behind me I added him or her to my group. The glyph broke apart under my magic just as a royal air force jet screamed by overhead at about fifty feet. It was really loud. I just hoped the fact this was a national treasure they wouldn't start dropping bombs on me.

When I started on the last power stone, I had fifteen undead fae enslaved to me, plus our seven. But I felt at more fae start to gather at the edge of my range. They stopped charging in small groups, and were waiting until they had overwhelming numbers to charge.

I felt them start to move and Vinnie screamed, "Out of time!"

I felt his magic start surrounding me, but shielded from it, I was almost done as they all disappeared on me. I sent my twelve fae to intercept, knowing it would only gain me a few seconds at most. The power glyph failed and I felt a great number of mind attacks. My body popped into limbo by reflex where I collapsed on the floor. I got up and walked to the enchantment stone, which was now surrounded by a number of them.

I growled in frustration.

I didn't know if I'd be fast enough, I'd have to shield the stone completely, even under the ground, and then I had planned to drop in one of those exploding magic grenades to destroy the enchantment and most probably the stone itself.

The reason for the shield was to separate the enchantment from humanity, I didn't know what destroying it would do to the humans if it was still connected to them. Even at its greatly reduced power. Vinnie popped up next to me in limbo and Bree showed up a second later as a ghost.

"What are you doing? Why did you block me?" he didn't sound happy asking.

I growled, "We are too close to fail now, I only need two seconds to finish this."

I saw the fae look around, and then start to leave. We couldn't hear sound from limbo so it confused me a little until I turned around. There were helicopters landing, and troops unloading.

I grinned, "Awesome, be right back."

He grabbed me and said, "Wait. Let's do it together, I'll shield, you blow it up. We'll cut off a little time that way."

I nodded. "On three."

We counted off, I dropped out of limbo and tossed the compact ball of magic, it skipped through the shield as Vinnie raised it, and we popped back over to limbo. The enchantment did get destroyed, so did the stone. What we hadn't expected was the very large crater in the shape of Vinnie's shield, barely visible through the rock dust.

I swallowed. Did I do the right thing?

Bree said with a frown, "Let's go, I'm sure everyone is frantic waiting for you to get back."

I guess I was in trouble. Still, not so bad for a Friday night out...

I let Vinnie teleport me this time, and we stepped out of limbo as soon as our feet hit the beach. A second later Bree was back in her flesh and in my arms.

She whispered, "Callie is hurt."

"How bad?" I asked, suddenly nervous.

Bree said reassuringly, "Not too bad, part of her leg got crushed when she was protecting me during the last wave we fought. She says she'll be fine."

I growled, "Where is she?"

Bree said, "In the cold room, drinking blood."

Everyone else was asking for an update and what happened. I gladly left that for Vinnie and took off to Callie. She was a mystery to me at times, why wouldn't she just ask me for healing? My necromantic magic could fix her even faster than that.

I went down the ramp and felt the chilly air, but it didn't affect me.

Callie looked up, she had a bag of blood in her hands, and her teeth were out. Her almond eyes were glowing and she smiled. She looked like a savage goddess, at least until I looked at the mangled leg that is.

Callie said cheerfully, "I'll be back to normal in a day or so, don't worry about me."

I walked over until I was only a foot or two away.

I said softly, "Don't you trust me? I'll heal you."

She froze like a statue for a moment, and then said teasingly, "If you're sure, I might have to express my thanks though," as she looked me up and down.

I let out my necromantic power and caressed her body with it, making her shudder and close her eyes. I sent it down into her leg, rebuilding the tissues, making them perfect. Then I swirled my magic all over her body fixing any imperfections I could find. I'd never done this for someone not bonded to me and her obvious reaction caught me off guard. Her face looked blissful.

I chuckled warmly and asked innocently, "You like that Callie? Does my magic feel good? Do you like the danger of it, being so close to enslaved, yet feeling such pleasure?"

I knew I was teasing her, but she flirted outrageously with me all the time, it was my turn and I stepped closer so there was barely any space between us.

Callie whispered, "Yes, yes, and yes..."

With a thought I ran my magic between her legs, adding more nerves and increasing her sensitivity. She froze and I could see her tremble as I pleasured her with my magic.

She shivered and looked at me with hooded eyes that seemed to be asking me something. It was then that I understood her. She was like me, except that she didn't know how to step back from her alpha role and power, she didn't know how to let it all go and submit like I did with Rafe and Bree.

No, she either didn't know how or couldn't. Even worse, she was incredibly powerful at her age for a vampire. So she played her little games, and I think deep down she did it not only just to have fun, but in the hope that she would be taken and put in her place so to speak. She was so beautiful, and although I liked to be submissive, the idea of giving her the gift of dominance appealed to me greatly.

She challenged me in a way Rafe and Bree never had, perhaps that's all I needed to make contact with my inner mistress.

I leaned forward and kissed her. She whimpered in my mouth as we kissed, my magic still stimulating her hot wet core while holding her body still. I was toying with the idea of leaving her that sensitive; I'd have to ask her later. I increased it again, holding her on the edge of pleasure as I broke our kiss. I found myself enjoying the power I held over her more than I expected. It was heady to have this beautiful powerful woman under my control and whimpering in need.

Enslavement was wrong, distasteful, but this sexual play was a different story entirely and I was getting wet. I could feel Bree's lust too as she watched us, which added another dimension to the lust and desire I felt.

I whispered in her ear sultrily, "I know what you desire, tell me and I'll let you have it."

She said between moans of pleasure, "I want to fuck you; I want to be with you. Please let me cum..."

I shook my head against her neck, my lips brushing along her silky skin as I played with her long black hair.

I said with my sultry voice filled with innuendo, "Close, but not quite what you want. What do you want? Or don't you know?"

She whimpered, "I want to be yours..."

I held her in my arms and gave her a shove with my magic. She made high pitched noises which cut off as she exploded, her juice flooded out of her and ran down her legs as she trembled against me.

I whispered as she came down, "Good girl, now pleasure me..."

I stepped back and pulled off my clothes. I looked back at her and saw her eyes widen as I bent over a large sturdy container. I could see her pride fighting with the urge to submit now that she wasn't on the edge of cumming.

Magicwrtr
Magicwrtr
2,998 Followers